Black Panther VS Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wynndar
I just got Black Panther #7 (Kinda late) I thought the fight between BP and Sabretooth was pretty nicely done, illustrating BP integrating sophistication with Wolverine like ferocity. I think this will be a pretty good debate, mainstream Black Panther vs mainstream Sabretooth.

ps. BP sliced Sabretooth's head clean off...the Sabretooth sides going to have to argue Sabretooth's possession of an adamantium skeleton.

Metalmanx
Heh, I love the "ps" there, Wyndarr. Very nice.

I'd say Black Panther takes this fight. Much like the way that Wolverine continues to overpower him as well.

Wynndar
yo, have u read BP #7?

King KAM
Saber Tooth isnt going to win this, he has too much against him, he is out-classed, and his ferocity is only going to dig his grave deeper in a battle like this one.

Wynndar
Sabretooth looks like he's wearing a Hulk Hogan costume on the cover of BP #7

King KAM
Originally posted by Wynndar
Sabretooth looks like he's wearing a Hulk Hogan costume on the cover of BP #7
i Dont really care to much for BP, I havent read alot of his stuff, but i mean like as a character, i feel a BP trend rising, and id rather not be on the wave.

Wynndar
Well dont let me convince u to join the BP bandwagon. Ive liked him since I was little. I like him for being a positive Black icon and like I said, he combines sophistication with ferocity. I just keep reading the panael where Panther slices off Creed's head.

King KAM
Well dont let me convince u to join the BP bandwagon. Ive liked him since I was little. I like him for being a positive Black icon and like I said, he combines sophistication with ferocity. I just keep reading the panael where Panther slices off Creed's head.
Man eff thaT, dude aint black he's a rich AFRICAN, i cant relate to him at all if you want a REAL black ICON look no further

Wynndar
HAHAHA

King KAM
HAHAHA
my negro Cage keeps it real....you gotta love him

Wynndar
yea but he needs to grow his fro back

King KAM
yea but he needs to grow his fro back
nah.....that makes him look Corny, Cage seems like a real street dude, i Like that about him.

Wynndar
well...at least we can agree that its good he doesnt have a box any more!!! laughing out loud

King KAM
well...at least we can agree that its good he doesnt have a box any more!!! laughing out loud
yea or those whack ass bracelets and head crown thingy....

long pig
Wait, wait....Sabretooth got decapitated? You sure that wasn't his clone?

Post a scan.

Wynndar
He got his sh!t cut the fnck off!!! He got one hit off on BP...but it didnt really show. BP dominated.

long pig
That sounds so awesome....seriously.

Is this Marvel Knights?

Why has everyone told me Creed has adamantium??

8bitChris
Well it was HoM. So Creed might have been altered a bit.

But I can confirm that his head was cut clean off and mailed back to Magneto.

King KAM
Originally posted by long pig

Is this Marvel Knights?

nice sig, but orpheus would rule strange.

Wynndar
What's most impressive is how the fight started. BP was sitting in a chair talking to himself about Storm. Creed teleported behind some pillars a few yards away with a gun in hand, sneaky assasin style. Then out of no where, a moment later, T'Challa shoots Creed through the chest from an intirely different angle. This is a good display of BP's senses. Creed was thought he was sneaking up on him but BP switched it on him so bad. Creed leaps into the air with BP shooting him, launches himself from the ceilling right on top of BP. But BP grabs his face and smashes it into the floor. T'Challa continued to shoot and smash Creed's face in h2h combat but creed kept rehealing. Then after getting beat down and healing back, Creed stands up unaware that T'Challa's pulled a broad sword off the wall. Then he casually cuts Creed's head off in one swipe.

King KAM
What's most impressive is how the fight started. BP was sitting in a chair talking to himself about Storm. Creed teleported behind some pillars a few yards away with a gun in hand, sneaky assasin style. Then out of no where, a moment later, T'Challa shoots Creed through the chest from an intirely different angle. This is a good display of BP's senses. Creed was thought he was sneaking up on him but BP switched it on him so bad. Creed leaps into the air with BP shooting him, launches himself from the ceilling right on top of BP. But BP grabs his face and smashes it into the floor. T'Challa continued to shoot and smash Creed's face in h2h combat but creed kept rehealing. Then after getting beat down and healing back, Creed stands up unaware that T'Challa's pulled a broad sword off the wall. Then he casually cuts Creed's head off in one swipe. give us scans!

Wynndar
i cant scan right now...someone else has them i hope.

long pig
That's ****ing awesome.

King KAM
dude, thass nothing, ive seen Wolverine beat the hell out of LOBO

Wynndar
well...ive seen wolverine beat lobo off panel wink but i know he kicked his ass

Metalmanx
Originally posted by King KAM
dude, thass nothing, ive seen Wolverine beat the hell out of LOBO

Dude, for your own safety, I would take the comment back right now.

Not by me, but others here will literally bash you to death. That is held as some of most blasphemous things to happen to comics. And I agree really, but I'm not going to chew you out or anything. Just uh...watch out who you bring that up around, haha.

King KAM
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Dude, for your own safety, I would take the comment back right now.

Not by me, but others here will literally bash you to death. That is held as some of most blasphemous things to happen to comics. And I agree really, but I'm not going to chew you out or anything. Just uh...watch out who you bring that up around, haha.
i am fully aware of this.....

Wynndar
By the way...it was in the same issue that Black Bolt blasted Apocalypse into oblivion. After the Panther teleported Sabretooth's head back to Magneto, Magneto sent Apoc to Wakanda.

Wynndar
Oh and by the way...the Panther is banging Storm, Shana the She Devil, and Monica Lynne during house of M too.

King KAM
Oh and by the way...the Panther is banging Storm, Shana the She Devil, and Monica Lynne during house of M too.
Cage been der, hit that, left a dent in it...

long pig
So, it's 100% true that Sabretooth doesn't have adamantium bones?

Wynndar
he doesnt in HoM..but I'm sure they wont keep him dead when things get back to normal

King KAM
I read somehwere in MARVEL that he did....

jinzin

Is this Marvel Knights?

cause he does...BP7 is a hom book isn't it?

jinzin

in mainstream he did..in hom (apparently).. he don't...

King KAM
Originally posted by jinzin
cause he does...BP7 is a hom book isn't it?
correct as always.

jinzin
y-yes.........always.......shifty

Tony Stark
y-yes.........always.......shifty

roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing

I think seldom is a better fit.

Don't you...?

cool

Finally someone is portraying Sabes correctly.

His bones may be laced. But his cords aren't. If you are trying to cut in between his vertebra you most certainly can as our good friend Black Panther has definitely showed.

So the answer is without question Black Panther.

jgiant
Black Panther...

jinzin
Originally posted by Tony Stark
roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing

I think seldom is a better fit.

Don't you...?

cool

Finally someone is portraying Sabes correctly.

His bones may be laced. But his cords aren't. If you are trying to cut in between his vertebra you most certainly can as our good friend Black Panther has definitely showed.

So the answer is without question Black Panther.

without question? huh

hmmm he won against a depowered sabretooth in a non-mainstream fight...hmmmm

anything that wasn't house of M though?...... well....there WAS this...

jinzin
seriously though...he lost in a fight against captain america... yet he's going to burbstomp sabretooth? nu-uh I don't think so.

Piedmon
You can't go off Black Panther #7 at ALL. These versions of T'Challa son of T'chaka and Victor Creed have different backgrounds, and thus different abilities and attitudes altogether.

Not only does Creed have an obscene strength advantage over BP, he's faster too. Weapon X upgrades have turned him into a monster; in one issue he gets his skin completely burned away by Sunfire and proceeds to slice open Wild Child's throat before it's even healed back.

If T'Challa is fully decked out in all his wargear, he has improved chances. But momentum-absorbant armor or no, Sabretooth could take his head off the way a grizzly bear can behead a human with one swipe. Creed 8/10.

jgiant
Yeah but bp is alot smarter than sabertooth.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Piedmon
You can't go off Black Panther #7 at ALL. These versions of T'Challa son of T'chaka and Victor Creed have different backgrounds, and thus different abilities and attitudes altogether.

Not only does Creed have an obscene strength advantage over BP, he's faster too. Weapon X upgrades have turned him into a monster; in one issue he gets his skin completely burned away by Sunfire and proceeds to slice open Wild Child's throat before it's even healed back.

If T'Challa is fully decked out in all his wargear, he has improved chances. But momentum-absorbant armor or no, Sabretooth could take his head off the way a grizzly bear can behead a human with one swipe. Creed 8/10.

With your logic, how does Wolverine school Sabes almsot everytime?

Black Panther still wins this because he is just the better fighter all around.

jinzin
Originally posted by jgiant
Yeah but bp is alot smarter than sabertooth.

well technically so is the shiva android... the thing deducts capabilities and strategies of his opponenet calculating what his opponent does before he/she does it. It also has sabretooth's fighting ability programed into itself, knowing all his moves. It can never be beaten the same way twice and has a specialized trigger to take down weapon x subjects, the trigger attacks at the implants that have been embedded in the weapon x agent's brains... he faster than sabretooth, stronger, has a more durable shell... unfortunately not one of these factors helped it NOT get it's head ripped clean off by sabretooth...

not saying BP CAN'T win period...just that if he does it will have to be through some amount of trickery or plot device IMO.

jinzin

agreed.

Piedmon

Uhhh.... Wolverine DOESN'T school Sabes everytime, unless it's a dumb story by Chuck Austen. No, seriously, look back over the years. More often then not, Sabretooth has handed Wolverine's ass to him, and this was BEFORE his Weapon X upgrades.

As Sabretooth pointed out just after Wolverine's wedding to Viper: "Before, the adamantium was all y'had goin' for ya, runt. Now.... you've got nothin'."

jinzin
yeah....pretty much.

Piedmon
See also: Havok knocking friggin' EXODUS, a guy who took on all the Avengers and X-Men at ONCE, on his ass.

jinzin
not to mention in HOM doom has matallic skin like collosus....

NOT THE SAME.....nuff said.

I have a what if issue where wolverine kills hulk......he must be able to do it eh?

Tony Stark

Touche Happy Dance

By the way Black Panther has also walked away with Cap on his shoulder after a astounding victory.

King KAM
Uhhh.... Wolverine DOESN'T school Sabes everytime, unless it's a dumb story by Chuck Austen. No, seriously, look back over the years. More often then not, Sabretooth has handed Wolverine's ass to him, and this was BEFORE his Weapon X upgrades.

As Sabretooth pointed out just after Wolverine's wedding to Viper: "Before, the adamantium was all y'had goin' for ya, runt. Now.... you've got nothin'."
nah, Wolverine hasnt lost to Sabes after their first 3 encounters, official MARVEL writers said that in the wolverine book.

jinzin
nah, Wolverine hasnt lost to Sabes after their first 3 encounters, official MARVEL writers said that in the wolverine book.

he's never won straight up with the exception of 2 fights...one fight he got lucky the other was off panal....every other fight he's lost or won through a plot device.

King KAM
he's never won straight up with the exception of 2 fights...one fight he got lucky the other was off panal....every other fight he's lost or won through a plot device.
doesnt bother me none, wolverine hasd the most winningst record of any single character, and that makes him great.

jinzin
laughing out loud you damned straight...

King KAM
laughing out loud you damned straight...

jinzin
that pic scares me... sad

Tony Stark

I have a what if issue where wolverine kills hulk......he must be able to do it eh?

There is a reason why the title is WHAT IF?

Silly boy.

But i know thats all you've got so whatever.

Do we have to bring in Black Cat for you again...?

Just bad writing i know your mantra.

King KAM
that pic scares me... sad
think of cage as the black guy you knew, who even though he coulda been a bully chose to be nice to the less popular kids, hes not mean hes a sweetheart.

jinzin

Silly boy.

i guess you don't get it do you...jeezus man can't you follow simplistic strings of logic?... HOM isn't cannon compared to the 616 characters you are familiar with. Hence, it's as canon as a what if comic... that was my point.... next time I'll draw it out for you in crayon....

so you think that it's ok to use sabretooth without super strength, and no healing factor as a basic reference point for what sabretooth can do? What the f**k?

Tony Stark
i guess you don't get it do you...jeezus man can't you follow simplistic strings of logic?... HOM isn't cannon compared to the 616 characters you are familiar with. Hence, it's as canon as a what if comic... that was my point.... next time I'll draw it out for you in crayon....

so you think that it's ok to use sabretooth without super strength, and no healing factor as a basic reference point for what sabretooth can do? What the f**k?

Yea 616 is the only Marvel world i follow... roll eyes (sarcastic)

I guess i missed the issue where it says that House of M Sabretooth is depowered. Maybe you grace me with a scan showing me where it says that.

And your comedic timing is spot on... roll eyes (sarcastic)

And when was the last time you had a post that had actual logic in it?

Oh yea...!

HUH...

laughing

jgiant
That pic is the sh!t laughing i had that as my wallpaper on my school computer for a while...

Wynndar

Have you read the comic? Sabretooth isnt depowered at all. By the way, what issue was that where Sabretooth was choking Panther? and what happened afterward?

Tony Stark
Originally posted by jgiant
That pic is the sh!t laughing i had that as my wallpaper on my school computer for a while...

Thanks i think so too.

I can't help but snicker everytime i see it. laughing

superman302
well considering he did recently chop of sabretooths head im going to have to go with black panther

Piedmon
*Scratches head*

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Wolverine and Sabretooth had fought a lot more then three times before Sabretooth kicked Wolverine's ass following his wedding to Viper.... or the time Sabretooth beat Wolverine up in the Manhattan sewers.... or when he killed Native, defeated and then left Wolverine in the wilderness.... or when he killed Grey Fox for real and left with Psi-Borg.... yeah, poor Sabes just can't catch a break...

jinzin
Yea 616 is the only Marvel world i follow... roll eyes (sarcastic)

I guess i missed the issue where it says that House of M Sabretooth is depowered. Maybe you grace me with a scan showing me where it says that.

And your comedic timing is spot on... roll eyes (sarcastic)

And when was the last time you had a post that had actual logic in it?

Oh yea...!

HUH...

laughing

yep...I DO have to draw it out for you in crayon... that's just sad...

sabretooth has an adamantium skeleton..... he had his head chopped off... from that and the appearance of his claws in the issue I gather he doesn't have the skeleton in the HOM universe.... thus depowered from how he is currently represented...

the fact that you continue to defend the fight as if it has some significance to the 616 characters we know in mainstream terms just goes to prove you don't get parallals between this and a what if issue...

did bp beat sabretooth? yes.... he did...but there are serious issues with this fight that need to be addressed...

1. it didn't happen in the current 616 timeline, thus is not cannon to the characters we're debating.

2. the timeline that it DID occur in has vast differences than the 616 U... these same kinds of differnces are comparible to the ones in age of apocalypse... the characters are essentially the same but their physical and emotional states may not be.... (an example: 616 apoc took blackbolts wisper at a whim and didn't really care....HOM apoc got blasted into nothingness by that same type of attack.)

3. sabretooth's head was cut off thus his connections with the same government that backed him up to give him his enhancements in the 616 must not exist, thus he is not enhanced...thus he IS depowered compared to how we know him in the 616 universe currently.

4. the fight started off as a sniper/sneak fight.... BP got the drop on him and secured a decent advantage when he did so...

5. black panther did cut his head off...he did it with a sword that isn't part of his casual arsenal as far as I am aware.... (funny how batman doesn't get half the gadgets he has in his described day to day arsenal even though he displays himself to have such weapons on a semi regular basis in his mainstream timeline... but BP slices off a guys head with a sword he doesn't usually carry around on him, in a timeline that IS NOT MAINSTREAM....and that's okay... roll eyes (sarcastic) )..)....thus using the fact that he did it isn't an accurate portrayal of a fight between the two one on one...

now tony...you wish to berate me on my misuse or lack of logic....tell me then....what's logical about defending a what if issue? because that's essentially what you're attempting to do right now.... huh

jinzin
"he's never won straight up with the exception of 2 fights...one fight he got lucky the other was off panal....every other fight he's lost or won through a plot device."

what's the matter? did you not understand the simplicity of this either? huh

it has to do with wolverine vs. sabretooth and sabretooth kicking his ass every time save 2 occasions...there better?

jinzin
Have you read the comic? Sabretooth isnt depowered at all. By the way, what issue was that where Sabretooth was choking Panther? and what happened afterward?

it's from an issue of MCP...i don't know the number off the top of my head... BP is getting choked out and eventually musters enough strength to kick...sabretooth's head explodes revealing it was nothing more than a robot and BP collapses to the ground gasping for air....

against a real sabretooth there would be no exploding heads and the time he takes to catch his breath would have instead been spent being torn to ribbons from a healing factor sporting sabes who would have already recovered.

Piedmon
Those wacky robots.... with their easily combustible "prank" limbs...

jinzin
laughing out loud

roughrider

Woo Hoo which issues are those??
T'challa and Shanna should have hooked up long ago! eek!

Tony Stark
yep...I DO have to draw it out for you in crayon... that's just sad...

sabretooth has an adamantium skeleton..... he had his head chopped off... from that and the appearance of his claws in the issue I gather he doesn't have the skeleton in the HOM universe.... thus depowered from how he is currently represented...

the fact that you continue to defend the fight as if it has some significance to the 616 characters we know in mainstream terms just goes to prove you don't get parallals between this and a what if issue...

did bp beat sabretooth? yes.... he did...but there are serious issues with this fight that need to be addressed...

1. it didn't happen in the current 616 timeline, thus is not cannon to the characters we're debating.

2. the timeline that it DID occur in has vast differences than the 616 U... these same kinds of differnces are comparible to the ones in age of apocalypse... the characters are essentially the same but their physical and emotional states may not be.... (an example: 616 apoc took blackbolts wisper at a whim and didn't really care....HOM apoc got blasted into nothingness by that same type of attack.)

3. sabretooth's head was cut off thus his connections with the same government that backed him up to give him his enhancements in the 616 must not exist, thus he is not enhanced...thus he IS depowered compared to how we know him in the 616 universe currently.

4. the fight started off as a sniper/sneak fight.... BP got the drop on him and secured a decent advantage when he did so...

5. black panther did cut his head off...he did it with a sword that isn't part of his casual arsenal as far as I am aware.... (funny how batman doesn't get half the gadgets he has in his described day to day arsenal even though he displays himself to have such weapons on a semi regular basis in his mainstream timeline... but BP slices off a guys head with a sword he doesn't usually carry around on him, in a timeline that IS NOT MAINSTREAM....and that's okay... roll eyes (sarcastic) )..)....thus using the fact that he did it isn't an accurate portrayal of a fight between the two one on one...

now tony...you wish to berate me on my misuse or lack of logic....tell me then....what's logical about defending a what if issue? because that's essentially what you're attempting to do right now.... huh

confused

What your saying then in crayon is that because he got his head whacked off he had to have been depowered.

And also in crayon your saying that if by chance he did have his "enhancements" in the HOM world he would not have had his head loped off?

And your also saying in crayon that Sabes always has the exact same length of claws when "enhanced" no matter who the artist is?

And once and for all in crayon your saying that the word "simplistic" is your favorite word when your in disagreement with another poster.

Because your right and they're wrong and they're not smart enough to understand your vastly more intelligent posts because they disagree with you?

Hmmmm...

It all makes sense now.

Thanks for bringing out your box of crayolas.

I think that we had very big breakthrough today in crayon.

big grin

jinzin
it's really not that hard t understand... if sabretooth had his adamantium skeleton logically (hey it's that word you love so much, logic), he would have his enhancments as he was given both at the same time.... if he didn't have his enhancements then he doesn't have his adamantium skeleton which is clearly evident when BP chopped his head off....

so yes..if he had his enhancements BP would NOT be able to chop his head off..how that's hard to follow for you I have no idea..

second it's not the length of claws which concerns me..it's how they are drawn..they look of organis nature not adamntium do they not?

all that other crap you wrote was just babbling as you really can't refute ANY of my points...nice work though..there's 5 minutes I'll never get back.

MatchesMalone
Originally posted by superman302
well considering he did recently chop of sabretooths head im going to have to go with black panther

Just a little FYI(for your information), that did not happen in mainstream continuity.

I don't know if you knew that. Hopefully, you didn't. Otherwise, I'm going to look like a sarcastic prick.

Tony Stark
it's really not that hard t understand... if sabretooth had his adamantium skeleton logically (hey it's that word you love so much, logic), he would have his enhancments as he was given both at the same time.... if he didn't have his enhancements then he doesn't have his adamantium skeleton which is clearly evident when BP chopped his head off....

so yes..if he had his enhancements BP would NOT be able to chop his head off..how that's hard to follow for you I have no idea..

second it's not the length of claws which concerns me..it's how they are drawn..they look of organis nature not adamntium do they not?

all that other crap you wrote was just babbling as you really can't refute ANY of my points...nice work though..there's 5 minutes I'll never get back.

cool

I'm not sure if your aware of this or not but Sabes skeleton is laced with the adamantium.

And as far as i know his bones aren't fused together. That being said just like all humanoids there are spaces between the vertebra or any of his bones.

And in those spaces are tissue. Which i'm sure that you'll agree that his tissue is not laced with adamantium.

So the answer is yes Sabes can have his head taken off his shoulders by means of a sharp object (Black Panther), a blunt object, or by being ripped off it's base even with his "enhanced" skeleton.

And if anybody on this site wants to look at your posts and my posts they will see that it is "YOU" who throws around the word "logic" or the lack of it in your opinion by a disagreeing poster to your particular view.

And you really didn't give any facts just your opinion.

My above statements about his skeletal structure is a fact (tissue between vertebra and all bones).

Which most certainly be severed as BP showed "enhanced" or not.

Which only by YOUR opinion is he not "enhanced" in HOM. Because it's not been stated to have been changed from 616 so i'm sure you'll also agree that we have to assume he is.

jinzin
it doesn't have to be stated that he didn't have the adamntium and enhancements..his friggin nails are not shinning like adamantium...hell they're not even colored in any sort of metallic fashion...they're regular nails...thus NO FRIGGIN adamantium....thus no enhancements...thus depowered from his current selve....

and for the love of god..your thesis on the skeletal structure is accurate for real world apllication...HOWEVER...(and this has been stated and proven on so many occasions i still fail to see how people don't get this concept yet)...adamantium bonding continues at a molecular level...thus the skeleton is one big hunken piece. this was stated by professor xavier himself... so NO........ with adamntium BP would not and COULD NOT be able to chop off sabretooth's head...period...

THAT'S A FACT....

evidence supporting this fact: wolverines had every last piece of flesh burnt off his skeleton on several different occasions, according to your theory (as it is only a theory when applied to comic books) the skeleton should have been in shambles..it wasn't, it was still connected together IN ONE PIECE.... wolverine's also had parts of his body incinerated... arm leg etc..due to the skeleton they stayed attached...
hulk also has uppercut logan's jaw on several occasions..any one of these would have broken his neck or simply separated his head...
a demon king, kabal tried to tear logan's arms from his sockets and he couldn't do it because of wolverine's bonded skeleton, in spite of having super strength...
and finally shingen an expert swordsmen attempted to chop off logans head with his honor sword...he struck in one of those exact points in the skeletal structure that you mentioned as to separate the head from the shoulders, and guess what...NOTHING HAPPENED....

sp please...refrain from making those "factual" statements until you have all the real facts in order...it's embarrassing...

listen...I'm not disagreeing with your opinion..I'm disagreeing with your premise and conclusion and the "facts" you use to support it.

if you think BP will win..that's fine.. please though...tell me how...as of right now you're using a non 616 source for evidence, using a depowered sabes and a black panther who got the drop on him, shot him to shit, and then used a sword which are not part of his day to day arsenal....sabretooth has all the tools, and all the advantages here BP does not...he'll lose and then die horribly....

illadelph12
That HoM Black Bolt Vs. Apoc fight was crap. The whole premise of Apoc being a goon for Magneto is crap. I don't think HoM occurances should be used as canon material unless people want to accept a liquid metal Dr. Doom, no Fantastic 4, and a geriatric, non-factor Captain America as canon material as well. You can't have it both ways.

Anyway, current 'normal' Sabertooth Vs. current 'normal' T'Challa would be a good fight. I'm not sure what the adamantium claws would do against vibranium armor, but I'm sure Creed's strong and ferocious enough to snap T'Challa's neck should he get the opportunity.

The flip side is, h2h, T'Challa's nobody's *****. He'll bring it, and he'll kill with no remorse. And with his arsenal and skill, he can put up a tremendous fight, but I don't think he's got enough to put Creed down for the count considering how Sabretooth is when he's gone feral.

I guess I have to give an edge to Sabretooth. Healing factor, superior strength, superhuman endurance, and just pure apeshit insanity and ferocity are too formidable. T'Challa could pull out a generous portion of victories if he plays his cards right, though. It's a matter of how he approaches the fight.

I'm leaning towards 50/50, actually.

Creed's ferocious.
T'Challa's calcualting.
Neither have a problem with killing or for going for the jugular from the onset of combat.
Adamantium claws vs. vibranium claws and armor is a wash (with a slight edge to vibranium with it's anti-metal properties).
Agility is a wash.
Endurance is in Creed's favor.
Creed's much stronger and more ferocious (though T'Challa can be pretty heartless when necessary)
T'Challa is a more skilled fighter and has a wide array of weapons.
T'Challa's a far better tactician.

Could go either way, honestly.

jinzin
nice assessment..I still have to give it to creed more often than not..agility aside...I really don't see PB bringing anything to this fight that shiva didn't...

Tony Stark
nice assessment..I still have to give it to creed more often than not..agility aside...I really don't see PB bringing anything to this fight that shiva didn't...

Or...

Metalmanx
I dunno. That energy dagger would definitely play a big part in this battle. I think it would mess Sabes up something nasty, thought not killing him. But I just imagine that would be quite an effective weapon against Sabes.

jinzin
Or...

are you seriously still trying to use that black cat incident as a basis of your argument? What the f**k?

haven't you wondered why no one's supporting you when you do? it's like saying BP would lose in a fight because he lost in a fight with shadowcat when he had both arms tied behind his back and a foot chopped off... sabretooth was seriously depowered.. he started off as nothing more than a narly human with claws and heightened senses.. nothing else.. no super strength, no healing factor. funny how 3 months later they changes his character completely and he KOed rogue in 2 punches... shadowcat's experience was a lucky one...lucky she faced him before he became more well established...lucky she fought him before he had mutant powers... lucky she beat him when he was still a nobody... shadowcat vs. him right now....DEAD SHADOWCAT... pffft.. please wolverine gutted her EASILY....EASIL-****in-Y...sabretooth>>>>>wolverine....got it?

Creshosk
Wait . . were they trying to use HOM as an argument?

HOM where Rouge doesn't have the sunfire powers she aquired in 616 and Emma can't go diamond?

HOM is not 616. HOM is not canon, Do not argue using HOM. . .

Do we really have to go over the adamantium bonding thing again?

Anyway, I think that BP with his suit has durability enough to give Sabes a really hard time. . . Not sure who'd win right now, but I'm leaning towards the guy in the vibranium atire. . .

jinzin
yes they are. to which I replied...

to which I got the response...

Silly boy.

clearly showing that a certain "friend" of ours isn't the only one that has trouble understanding basic strands of thought...

BTW I'm still waiting for a rebuttal to my points...

long pig
Dude, jinzin...Tony is a blatent idiot. Don't waste your breath, the guy has no concept of reality.

The kid gave 8/10 favor to The Thing against Classic Jugs.

King KAM
Dude, jinzin...Tony is a blatent idiot. Don't waste your breath, the guy has no concept of reality.

yeah and he even chose Coke in the Pepsi challenge......wut a knuckle head.....

jinzin

oh he did? What the f**k?

how did he draw that conlussion? confused

THIS is what I've been arguing with? bleh!

yeah and he even chose Coke in the Pepsi challenge......wut a knuckle head.....

laughing out loud

Tony Stark
Dude, jinzin...Tony is a blatant idiot. Don't waste your breath, the guy has no concept of reality.

Long pig your the blatant idiot and a liar (or stretcher of the truth if you prefer) I can promise you i never said The 616 THING would beat classic Juggs 8/10.

Although i do believe that Spiky THING would have given Classic juggs a beat down. And possibly Ult. THING would have a legit chance to do so.

616 THING would hold his own for a long while but he is most likely not going to be able to beat him.

And I've read most of your posts and i guess i wouldn't be throwing rocks because you've got a pretty big F...'n glass house.

Puff Puff Pass...

Metalmanx
Long pig your the blatant idiot and a liar (or stretcher of the truth if you prefer) I can promise you i never said The 616 THING would beat classic Juggs 8/10.

Although i do believe that Spiky THING would have given Classic juggs a beat down. And possibly Ult. THING would have a legit chance to do so.

616 THING would hold his own for a long while but he is most likely not going to be able to beat him.

And I've read most of your posts and i guess i wouldn't be throwing rocks because you've got a pretty big F...'n glass house.

Puff Puff Pass...

I think it's bad enough that you think any variation of Thing can give any sort of beat down at all to Classic Juggernaut. I think that helps in the loss of credibility.

willRules
Did anyone buy that Marvel guide thing to the Houseof M? it had stats of characters, it might have had BP and Creed in there.........

steverules
Now that bp has his new suit I'd give it to him creed doesn't have the strength to hit him hard enough. But in the hm at the moment creeds dead due to the fact that he had his head chopped of LOL laughing

long pig

Puff Puff Pass...
Awe, I made hims mad.

You still have no concept of reality, my friend.

Tony Stark
Awe, I made hims mad.

You still have no concept of reality, my friend.

laughing

You mean comic land reality right?

Alrighty then...

By the way it's OK to talk trash about someones posts on this site when they actually did say something that you disagree with.

But i think it speaks volumes about somebody (YOU) when they have to make sh!t up about another posters posts or opinions just to get a pat on the ass from somebody else on the site in this case (jinzin).

Like i said I've read alot of your posts and it's really nothing new, it's pretty much the norm for you. It's how you try to make yourself look
cool (which your not) and to make you feel better about yourself when someone applauds your your lie in the attempt to discredit another poster.

There are enough threads from people on this site that are out there (WOW! Where did that come from?) to disagree with. You shouldn't have to make Sh!t up.

Try to control your urge to do so again, it makes you look silly. And if and when you where to actually have a good post people wont take it seriously, because they wont know if it's part of a real post or another lie from you.

BP still wins.

And no hard feelings.

Just don't make sh!t up.

Wonder Man
Panther is my fav in this fight. Creed though is categorized next to Cap as physically perfect.
This would be a test of talent; not stamina.

wolverine8888
I just got Black Panther #7 (Kinda late) I thought the fight between BP and Sabretooth was pretty nicely done, illustrating BP integrating sophistication with Wolverine like ferocity. I think this will be a pretty good debate, mainstream Black Panther vs mainstream Sabretooth.

ps. BP sliced Sabretooth's head clean off...the Sabretooth sides going to have to argue Sabretooth's possession of an adamantium skeleton.

sorry but that was not main stream sabertooth

Wynndar
No it wasnt 616...thats why its HM. Anyway, although its still up debate, the BP ST fight in HM can only serve to illustrate one way BP could win. 616 Sabretooth has a different costume, but he apparently has the same powers, enhanced human strength and senses....he was fast enough to dodge BP's automatic handgun fire. His healing factor was also incredibly fast. BP beat him with his skill and resources...the same reasons 616 would beat him...not to mention BP's vastly superior mind, which wasnt even an issue in the fight.

wolverine8888
i aint saying DP can't win but that issue should not be sued as evidence.

jinzin
No it wasnt 616...thats why its HM. Anyway, although its still up debate, the BP ST fight in HM can only serve to illustrate one way BP could win. 616 Sabretooth has a different costume, but he apparently has the same powers, enhanced human strength and senses....he was fast enough to dodge BP's automatic handgun fire. His healing factor was also incredibly fast. BP beat him with his skill and resources...the same reasons 616 would beat him...not to mention BP's vastly superior mind, which wasnt even an issue in the fight.

actually bp bet him by decpatiation.. it's void for the purposes of this debate because he won with A) a sword that he doesn't carry on him all the time.. thus plot device and B) sabretooth didn't have an admantium skeleton like he does in the 616 universe... and C) there was no indication he still had the physical upgrades he recieved in the weapon x series...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.