George Lucas The Jedi Master- Against Obi Wan and Anakin(ROTS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Admiral Akbar
GOd of SW vs Obi Wan and Anakin.

As dumb as this looks, RESPOND!

Darth_Glentract
u r a gay noob!!!!1111!!1!11

Se7in
Why is everyone riding Janus' nuts and hopping on the super Jawa bandwagon?

Darth_Glentract
I actually don't think Janus was the first one to praise Jawa's, so I don't think his balls are being ridden.

General Makashi
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
u r a gay noob!!!!1111!!1!11

Ehh comon Glen. . .Lucas created Obi-Wan and Anakin so he knows everything abotu them. Also he could make up a special force move only he could use to instantly kill them

Darth_Glentract
It's called force-richwhiteguy. It can instakill every Jedi and Sith at the same time. You're right, only GL can use it.

Admiral Akbar
lol.

Lord Janus
Uh, no one rides my nuts, thank you.

And I was the first one here to say Jawas pwn. I did, after all, have a Jawas avatar for months.

Darth_Glentract
I think there was some noob who only make like fifteen post who said it first. Whatever, he hasn't been here in a long time.

Darth Faunus
Well first off, Lucas would just rewrite them, maybe make Anakin a little less of a whiner in AOTC.

Secondly, Se7in, that was the most idiotic thing I've heard from you to date.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
Well first off, Lucas would just rewrite them, maybe make Anakin a little less of a whiner in AOTC.

Secondly, Se7in, that was the most idiotic thing I've heard from you to date.

I second that.

Tangible God
But WHAT is it about Jawas that everone loves?

Veneficus
Originally posted by Tangible God
But WHAT is it about Jawas that everone loves?

Beats me...I mean I hate the little bastards(not really just a little THIEF!)...since they took my postistion of being the oldest person on these forums that still visited.

I came in January before the almighty Janus himself(the system screwed up and now says I came in during June!)

Admiral Akbar
dude, I dont love jawas. IMO EWOKS OWN JAWAS! THATS RIGht. ewoks are masters of the universe. Ewoks vs Jawas is like anakin vs obi wan.

Tangible God
Soooo....Anakin would win?

Admiral Akbar
NO...

Admiral Akbar
Who won da damn duel! Ewoks are way smarter.

Tangible God
Yeah, Ewok kick ass, but since I have the knowledge that Wicket was played by Warwick Davis, my fascination with the teddies has run thin.

Admiral Akbar
lol

Illustrious
Ewok supporters? Get 'em!

Veneficus
Originally posted by Illustrious
Ewok supporters? Get 'em!

I am not an Ewok supporter nor am I a Jawa supporter...I take the path of Apathay and the Grey Side of the Force stick out tongue

Tangible God
Vader could kick Ewok AND Jawa ass.

CobbleR
I just have to say something but I can't think of anything.

overlord
The Ewok god is C3PO and not George Lucas, that is why C3PO can provide all jawa's with a golden death. Did any of you see C3PO in the Geonosisis arena, he shot everybody to death without even a golden head, and as I recall C3PO murdered Marka Ragnos and Darth Nihilus, that is why C3PO pawns George Lucas obviously.

atlant80
jawa magic beats ewok spears artoo pwns 3po in 10 seconds and then kills the ewoks

overlord
You are confused with the little FF wizards.
Jawa's can't even defend themselves, you need to save them from Tusken Raiders in JK3 but instead I always end up electrocuting them.
Ewoks on the otherhand are psychotic dangerous teddy bears, in Super Return of the Jedi you murder all kind of idiots with mr. Warwick. And C3PO is their God!! But what does this have to do with a fight between GL and the jedi again?? I guess I'm bored or something..

Se7in
Well, forgive me. Idiocy can get the best of us.

darthsith19
Yup, Ewok's can pwn Jawa's, like it or not. If you don't remember the ewok's beat the Strom Troopers in ROTS and the Storm Troopers beat the Jawa's in ANH. I support neither but it's simple logic that Ewok's are stronger.

Tangible God
Jawas..................Ewoks........................f*ckin midgets.

Darth_Glentract
You suck, my cousin is a midget.

atlant80
a midget can kill anyone. And omfg you insulted yoda

Tangible God
If he was even 4 feet, then I'd appreciate his character.

Darth Avis
midgets pwn end of story

Tangible God
Your a midget aren't you?

Darth Avis
no but i saw 3 midgets once they had that punk look of a 3 foot tall a$$ wooping 30 year old on them all had goatees

CobbleR
Goatees!? You're so lucky you got out of there without loosing an appendage.

Darth Avis
it was at the airport camaras everywhere im sure

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth Avis
no but i saw 3 midgets once they had that punk look of a 3 foot tall a$$ wooping 30 year old on them all had goatees EXACTLY!............f*ckin midgets.

Darth Avis
yea one can kick all of our a$$es

Tangible God
Not if I use my laser eyes of DOOM!

Darth Avis
whatever

Tangible God
Lol....AH, there not real lasers....they're more like really poisonous darts.

Darth Avis
sure

Tangible God
High Five!

Darth Magnevus
Originally posted by Veneficus
I am not an Ewok supporter nor am I a Jawa supporter...I take the path of Apathay and the Grey Side of the Force stick out tongue

The Grey Side?? Ha!

Lord Simus
Hey Veneficus didn't you start the Ewok uprising?

Veneficus
Originally posted by Lord Simus
Hey Veneficus didn't you start the Ewok uprising?

Acually I was indeed the first Ewok Lord and I did start the uprising...

Lord Simus
So your nuetral now?

Tangible God
Bloody Ewoks

Darth Magnevus
what is this thread about anyway? did i miss the memo?

Tangible God
Yep.

Dark Nemesis
Tangible, you've used something like twenty Georgette's world pictures with the website address cut off of the picture. ANy special reason?

Darth Magnevus
Yep.

your sig is amusing

Tangible God
Originally posted by Dark Nemesis
Tangible, you've used something like twenty Georgette's world pictures with the website address cut off of the picture. ANy special reason? I got a bet going with the guy in the cubicle next to me.....late shift, not much to do......you get bored.

Darth Magnevus
I got a bet going with the guy in the cubicle next to me.....late shift, not much to do......you get bored.

well, that would explain why most older people (18-30) would be on this forum

Darth Magnevus
I was geting woried about the increas of people in that age group online

Tangible God
Why? How old are you?

Darth Magnevus

Tangible God
You'd think this site would attract a larger amount of teenagers 13-16, but alot don't appear to be.

Unless they're lieing about their ages and most ARE teenagers.

Darth Magnevus
that would be logical

Tangible God
Yep......but really, in that situation..................................what WOULD Shaft do?

Dark Nemesis
It's spelled "Undying" btw.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Dark Nemesis
It's spelled "Undying" btw. Question Mark.

?

Dark Nemesis
Magentoious or whatever his name is mispelled Undying in his profile.

Tangible God
oh.......................(snickers)

Darth Magnevus
Fixing

Dark Nemesis
There ya go.

Tangible God
It 'ees magnifique, mon cheri.

Darth Magnevus
thank you for finding that error in my spelling

Dark Nemesis
I wasn't looking for it; it was just obvious at a glance, and it drove me nuts. I'm surprised the SP over here didn't get it first.

Tangible God
Yeah me to.

It's all this coffee, can't keep my eyes focused on one spot long enough.

Darth Magnevus
I dont need coffee, i have my youth, which is boosted by candy and sweets, which will be lasting for the next, oh say, 4 or 5 years

Tangible God
Oh yeah, well I have sugar and spice and everything nice to put in MY coffee.

Dark Nemesis
I go with coffee, tea, pop, drugs, alchol... whoops.

SS_181st_Snow
A better thread would be Lucas vs. NJO Luke. The god of StarWars vs. the Ridiculously-overpowered-whiney-little-farmer-god-wannabe-who-is-a-premature-ejactulator.

Tangible God
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
A better thread would be Lucas vs. NJO Luke. The god of StarWars vs. the Ridiculously-overpowered-whiney-little-farmer-god-wannabe-who-is-a-premature-ejactulator. Hey...I can tell you from first hand experience that it was NOT premature.

Darth Avis
who is Shaft BTW

Fishy
You don't know Shaft???

Go to your nearest video store now and rent the damn movie.

Darth Avis
who is he i dont watch videos that much

Fishy
Then watch the DVD

Darth Avis
dots just who is he

Fishy
www.imdb.com

look for shaft.

Darth Avis
thank you now that sig makes sence to me

Admiral Akbar
lol

Aduruth
Gl easily, lol he could right in the scripts that they have an anerism or a heartattack.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.