how do u no when your saved- do u no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jlee17xoxo412
A lot of people want to no how they no when they're saved. Do u just no, does some one tell u. How did u feel the first time u were saved and how did u no right at that moment. let me get your opinion on this

debbiejo
This is ground hog day isn't it....???Or is this Twighlight Zone....

OK...YOU ARE SAVED!!...YOU ARE SAVED....DON'T WORRY!....

jlee17xoxo412
ignore this thread too. as u can see i messed up bad. i wanted one thread not 3. if anyone really wants to help tell me how to delete my other too threads please

Evil Dead
hmmmm.......

no disrespect here.....just advice. learn proper usage of words if you wish to be taken more seriously.

no = negative affirmation

Know = to attain knowledge, what you meant.

too = also

two = one plus one

just trying to start you off right. It's no big deal.......but after 50 posts if you're still doing this it might start getting on people's nerves. I know it would mine.

jlee17xoxo412
yea, i -KNOW- how to type. Thats just how i type when i talk to other people when i'm on the computer. a lot of people and my freinds do that around here. i guess were're to lazy to type the whole word. If it bothers u that much i guess i can type normal

Evil Dead
doesn't bother me........infact, I wasn't even talking about things like "u"......and stuff..........just using the wrong word (too/two, know/no) over and over makes one look less intelligent.......people tend to pay less attention to posts from people they have deemed to be less intelligent..........

anyway.........just giving you a heads up.

fini
I guess short cut typing is ok, BUT NOT for a topic heading. At least put some energy into getting that right, at least.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Evil Dead
doesn't bother me........infact, I wasn't even talking about things like "u"......and stuff..........just using the wrong word (too/two, know/no) over and over makes one look less intelligent.......people tend to pay less attention to posts from people they have deemed to be less intelligent..........

anyway.........just giving you a heads up.

Evil is absolutely right. I find it irritating. If you want me to pay any attention to your posts, or to take you at all seriously, then you should use the correct version of the words. Not that you should worry about how I feel, but I'm sure it bothers more people than just myself. But, when you use the words in the manner you do, then people pay less attention to what you are saying, and more to how you're saying it.

jlee17xoxo412
Yea i see your point

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.