boba fett die so noobish

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

commander gree
if boba dies then he dies so noobish becouse he is the last of the mandalorians and dies in a animal!? isnt that a noobish death? what do you think?

Ast
Wait, did he die in episode 3?

commander gree
oh sorry big grin

DarkYoda
Originally posted by Ast
Wait, did he die in episode 3?

Yeah I seem to remember that... he was with that trooper that confronted Yoda before he went DARK on him.

eek!

Sir Mist
Originally posted by commander gree
if boba dies then he dies so noobish becouse he is the last of the mandalorians and dies in a animal!? isnt that a noobish death? what do you think?

I think you need to leave.....quickly...

commander gree
leave? WHY? huh

Sir Mist
I dunno...something about boba fett and episode 3 not being related in any way...meh...

Morridini
Why do u say if he dies, when u already know he does die?

Gollum1956
Betya this thread is closed or moved :P.

DeVi| D0do
I hate boobs.

DeVi| D0do
NOOBS!! I meant noobs! I swear to god, I meant noobs! eek!

Jedi Priestess
leave? WHY? huh

look, I will PAY you to stop making threads. OK?

Ast
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
NOOBS!! I meant noobs! I swear to god, I meant noobs! eek!

laughing laughing laughing

I would have killed to be online when you did that. big grin

darthmonkey9206

why are you such a noob? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lord Janus

How did Boba die like "a n00b" if he's a trained professional bounty hunter?

Could you throw around some more senseless lingo please?

Darth Avis
I hate boobs. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing i like boobs. how can you hate them.

exanda kane
I better thread was Anakin nearly dies in E3 in such a satisfying way for the audience...

commander gree
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
look, I will PAY you to stop making threads. OK? and i will pay you if you stop complaning mad

SS_181st_Snow
I hate boobs.

The truth is finally revealed DD! stick out tongue

steverules
Actually boba isn't dead in a book I read he blow's up the sarlaac from the inside and is then found by another bounty hunter and saved rolling on floor laughing

exanda kane
we know...but as this aint an EU forum you'll be flamed - but not by me; im a nice guy big grin

steverules
I'm a nice guy to but I'm new so if you don't mind me asking what's an EU forum and what have I done wrong exactly I only pointed out boba ain't dead? angel sad

commander gree
Originally posted by darthmonkey9206
why are you such a noob? roll eyes (sarcastic) WTF? you are a noob!

commander gree
Originally posted by Morridini
Why do u say if he dies, when u already know he does die? well in the "swedish" starwars site they say dengar helps him up and some more stuff

commander gree
Originally posted by steverules
Actually boba isn't dead in a book I read he blow's up the sarlaac from the inside and is then found by another bounty hunter and saved rolling on floor laughing yeah the bounty hunter is dengar cool

pr1983
I'm a nice guy to but I'm new so if you don't mind me asking what's an EU forum and what have I done wrong exactly I only pointed out boba ain't dead? angel sad

extended universe...

officially bobba is dead, eaten by sarlaac...

unofficially, in books and such he's alive...

steverules
Well actually at the moment I think in one book he was chasing the millenium falcon and his ship went into a black hole or something like that, but I later on found out in a guide that he hadn't died but didn't return either.

pr1983
there are hundreds of books... stick out tongue

OB1-adobe
leave? WHY? huh

Because you are a POOP Dick, thats why.

steverules
there are hundreds of books...

I know but have you ever read them, I got most of my info from the illustated guide of star wars where I found out everything I need to know about boba.

pr1983
there are hundreds of books...

I know but have you ever read them, I got most of my info from the illustated guide of star wars where I found out everything I need to know about boba.

i dont touch most of the novels... ive read some comics, and while some are decent reads i dont count them as being canon...

steverules
How come?

pr1983
Because alot of the time they turn out to contradict the movies, like bobba surviving...

steverules
I take it you don't like boba fett then.

pr1983
lol, i honestly never did...

but still... the sarrlac did eat him... and he didnt return in the movie, so i'd consider him dead, unless we get told otherwise by lucas...

steverules
I think Lucas probably gave the go ahead for Boba's return otherwise the guy who wrote it would have been sacked or sued and boba wouldn't be any any of the books based after his return.

bilb
EU has its own forum.. if thats what you enjoy thats the place to discuss it.. otherwise debates go by canon.. this may help

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f5/t20463.html

smile

steverules
Thanx

commander gree
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
Because you are a POOP Dick, thats why. poop dick? oh shut up

commander gree
Originally posted by pr1983
extended universe...

officially bobba is dead, eaten by sarlaac...

unofficially, in books and such he's alive... boba cant die in a sarlacc! hes the last of the mandalorians and besides you know boba always find a way he cant just sitt there and die he have been in worse things then that crap

commander gree
i mean LOOK AT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!

pr1983
boba cant die in a sarlacc! hes the last of the mandalorians and besides you know boba always find a way he cant just sitt there and die he have been in worse things then that crap

well that sarlaac didnt belch for no reason... stick out tongue

steverules
poop dick? oh shut up

you guys are funny. stick out tongue

steverules
well that sarlaac didnt belch for no reason...

Well the amount of people/aliens he was having for lunch may have made it abit for the sarlaac to digest LOL

commander fox
poop dick? oh shut up

you guys are funny. stick out tongue

yepp Happy Dance

steverules
hard for the sarlaac to digest. Sorry roll eyes (sarcastic)

simonccccc
Originally posted by DarkYoda
Yeah I seem to remember that... he was with that trooper that confronted Yoda before he went DARK on him.

eek!

no sheesh u 2 wrong! boba die in episode 6 by fallin into te jaws of the watever beast on tatonie and jango got sliced in the head by mace eek! big grin

Tangible God
Apparently he didn't really die. He crawled out like 10 years later after been fed introvenusly by the Sarlaac. A friend of his found him wandering around naked. He was Best Man at that friends wedding. He also saved Han's life during the Yuuzhan Vong invasion.

steverules
Why would boba save Han I thought he wanted to kill Han?

Orestes
Apparently, he was over Han by then. Well ... read the book, I guess. wink

Anyway, it's simple enough to me on the sarlacc thing: the original version is lame and stupid, with a sophomoric "belch" joke punctuating how lame and stupid it is. The expansion of it, with Boba surviving and doing his thing thereafter, is much more fun and interesting.

Hmm. Guess that's all I need to know! Boba lived. That was easy.

steverules
Cool! Whats the name of the book?

AmrothSkywalker
Bounty Hunter Wars trilogy, Tales of the bounty Hunters, and The New Jedi Order

pr1983
boba died in the movie... thats not up for debate... messed whether it was noobish... possiby...

steverules
I don't think he should have been killed at all. The way they killed him of by having a temporary blind Han hitting boba's jet pack by accident which then sent boba flying into the sarlaacs mouth was completely stupid. I think they could have at least given him a better death. But hey I'm happy that they bought him back in the books... come on pr1983 you gotta be glad he ain't dead.starwars

pr1983
Im not a fan of bobba, never have seen the huge attraction... erm

but imo lucas made it painfully clear that he was dead...

until we see him in some lucas created movie or show back from the dead i'm gonna just accept his demise...

Tangible God
Im not a fan of bobba, never have seen the huge attraction... erm

but imo lucas made it painfully clear that he was dead...

until we see him in some lucas created movie or show back from the dead i'm gonna just accept his demise... He wasn't really dead if he was to be slowly and painfully digested over a 1000 years.

steverules
Exactly. I know I'm kind of copying from what I said earlier but I think George maybe told the people who bought him back to bring him back. I think if they had bought him back with out the permission of George he could have sued them.

pr1983
Originally posted by Tangible God
He wasn't really dead if he was to be slowly and painfully digested over a 1000 years.

It just meant the digestion had started... if he was in there, what, ten years? that stomach acid was already starting to do it job...

george lets alot of things slide in the books, he barely reads most of them, its just money in the bank, he really doesnt need to care if its under the 'EU' bracket...

bilb
It just meant the digestion had started... if he was in there, what, ten years? that stomach acid was already starting to do it job...

george lets alot of things slide in the books, he barely reads most of them, its just money in the bank, he really doesnt need to care if its under the 'EU' bracket...

he wasnt even in there 10 years.. Boba Rules & you know it!! stick out tongue

pr1983
Originally posted by bilb
he wasnt even in there 10 years.. Boba Rules & you know it!! stick out tongue

Fangirl...

bilb
Fangirl...

yes yes yes

pr1983
Originally posted by bilb
yes yes yes

stick out tongue

steverules
Heck I'm 15 and I've been a fan of boba since..... 1999

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.