Cable vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
God Like Cable from Cable and Deadpool the Burnt offering storyline.....

eleveninches
jla all the way

gamewarrior
Cable would put up a good fight but at the end Jla will take him down.

Chaholdrudan
Godlike Cable walks over them

yahman
F.T.L speeds vs the speed of the mind, ... JLA win. smile

Chaholdrudan
he had like an universal awareness...knew what all the people on the planet are thinking and as much as i know had his telekinetic shield up most if not all of the time..speed does not count if the speedster cant reach him

yahman
Originally posted by Chaholdrudan
he had like an universal awareness...knew what all the people on the planet are thinking and as much as i know had his telekinetic shield up most if not all of the time..speed does not count if the speedster cant reach him

Universal awareness laughing laughing puhh lease. His telepathic skills had grown to the point where he could be linked to everyone on the planet. The B.T. network is linked to almost every phone on earth, that doesn't mean it has universal awareness. smile

Shields can be penetrated ..... especially by beings who can travel faster than the speed of thought and can move size-able chunks of the moon. I hasten to guess that Infinite mass would also do serious damage .... as would an OAN construct created by Hal.

At the same time Cable will have to be fighting M.M. on the telepathic plane, from a distance. Although Cable is a superior telepath, M.M. needs only serve as a distraction as the other members wear down his shielding.

Cable's powerful, but he isn't taking the league.

Juntai
Originally posted by yahman
Universal awareness laughing laughing puhh lease. His telepathic skills had grown to the point where he could be linked to everyone on the planet. The B.T. network is linked to almost every phone on earth, that doesn't mean it has universal awareness. smile

Shields can be penetrated ..... especially by beings who can travel faster than the speed of thought and can move size-able chunks of the moon. I hasten to guess that Infinite mass would also do serious damage .... as would an OAN construct created by Hal.

At the same time Cable will have to be fighting M.M. on the telepathic plane, from a distance. Although Cable is a superior telepath, M.M. needs only serve as a distraction as the other members wear down his shielding.

Cable's powerful, but he isn't taking the league. MM is also able to touch all minds on the planets at once and not even struggle at all, in the middle of physical comabt no less.. He's a sickly powerful telepath, POSSIBLY the strongest in DC.

Chaholdrudan
OK man whatever..but i never had a chance to see the end of that comic..after SS appeared..i guess Cable lost to him but how..i hat to download it BTW

yahman
OK man whatever..but i never had a chance to see the end of that comic..after SS appeared..i guess Cable lost to him but how..i hat to download it BTW

Would Silver Surfer beat the entire justice league Roster ?.... I think not. smile

Chaholdrudan
dont know if SS would beat them ..i just wanted to know what happened after he appeared..I assume he and Cable fought..obviously..but how did the fight go

yahman
dont know if SS would beat them ..i just wanted to know what happened after he appeared..I assume he and Cable fought..obviously..but how did the fight go

Cable ran out of energy and lost.... He did well up until this point smile

Chaholdrudan
so Cable actually stood up to SS at least for so long...10x man I like Cable u know smile

8bitChris
At least Cable broke Surfer's board. Even though he just remade it again anyway lol.

But yeah, JLA will take this one. Easily.

leonheartmm
cable

willRules
I think JLA will take this one but only just. He may have lost to surfer because he was using his power to keep providence afloat or he may of lost because surfer might be more powerfull. Plus He didn't have his shields up when Surfer was slamming into him so Nathan can take a beating...and dish it out as the whole world found out when he single handly took on the X-men and Six pack...........

Cameron Scott
JLA takes this one. First off, Kyle has more feats than CAble when it comes to sheids, remember Kyle contained a blast from Imperiex that was cause another big bang. Second Martian Manhunter, while not in Cable's terms of telepathy, has earthly scaled telepathy, so he could give Cable pause. Third, you have the Flash who can just steel his speed and breach his sheilds with an infinite mass punch. Fourth you have Superman who can obviously give 1000 punches a second and would make Cable tired, hell Superman can just scream really loud to have Cable lose his concentration. Lastly, together they are more than a match for CAble. JLA 8-9/10

yahman
Originally posted by Cameron Scott
JLA takes this one. First off, Kyle has more feats than CAble when it comes to sheids, remember Kyle contained a blast from Imperiex that was cause another big bang. Second Martian Manhunter, while not in Cable's terms of telepathy, has earthly scaled telepathy, so he could give Cable pause. Third, you have the Flash who can just steel his speed and breach his sheilds with an infinite mass punch. Fourth you have Superman who can obviously give 1000 punches a second and would make Cable tired, hell Superman can just scream really loud to have Cable lose his concentration. Lastly, together they are more than a match for CAble. JLA 8-9/10

Thats pretty much what i was trying to say, but you put it far more eloquently. smile

Cameron Scott
Originally posted by yahman
Thats pretty much what i was trying to say, but you put it far more eloquently. smile

Thanks

Despite Cable being immensly powerful, he has only done things on a planetary level while the JLA has people who have done things on a similiar level. I mean Superman has beaten a team called an Elite that consisted of a really powerful telepath/telekinetic called Manchester Black. The JLA isn't the X-men, hell they ain't the Avengers, so Cable is dealing with characters can hit lightspeed.

Hell, Cable lost to the Surfer with one blast, so I do think the JLA is going to make it.

yahman
Originally posted by Cameron Scott
Thanks

Despite Cable being immensly powerful, he has only done things on a planetary level while the JLA has people who have done things on a similiar level. I mean Superman has beaten a team called an Elite that consisted of a really powerful telepath/telekinetic called Manchester Black. The JLA isn't the X-men, hell they ain't the Avengers, so Cable is dealing with characters can hit lightspeed.

Hell, Cable lost to the Surfer with one blast, so I do think the JLA is going to make it.

Indeed. The J.L.A are just too powerful. I mean they have at least five members who can do things on a planetary level. And people like Major Disaster and Firestorm could bring entire countries to their knees. Then there is Batman.... Probably the only other member with M.M. who can take the whole team out. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.