Solar Man of the Atom V Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Whirlysplatt
Both make Universes smile

Whirlysplatt
Solar wins smile

Beyonder
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Solar wins smile

Ditto...or is it dildo? evil face

ImmortalOne
LOL........ its dildo !!!

BTW, can you give me some stats for SMotA ??

RSSR
I'm thinking Phoenix could win this.

Xplosive
Easy one, Phoenix of course.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
LOL........ its dildo !!!

BTW, can you give me some stats for SMotA ??

Solar, Man of the Atom What would you desire, if nothing was beyond your grasp? If atoms and energy, the building blocks of reality, were yours to command, what more could you want? Such a man exists. A man of absolute power who wants what he cannot have: love, peace of mind, a simple life. In a world of men who covet power, he is god who wants to live as a man...

How can Phoenix beat that laughing out loud He created the valiant universe smile

GalacticStorm
Solar, Man of the Atom What would you desire, if nothing was beyond your grasp? If atoms and energy, the building blocks of reality, were yours to command, what more could you want? Such a man exists. A man of absolute power who wants what he cannot have: love, peace of mind, a simple life. In a world of men who covet power, he is god who wants to live as a man...

How can Phoenix beat that laughing out loud He created the valiant universe smile

Silly silly. roll eyes (sarcastic) You know this Whirly, you're always try to make a point through threads. Its a pity your attempts are flawed because of your insufficient grasp of the subject you're trying to make a point on. sad

So Solar can make a universe? big deal confused

The White Crown phoenix makes creation cyclically. Many many universes big bang after big bang, crunch after crunch bringing steering evolution back to its origin point, the Crown. The only constant in creation (as shown in Xmen Forever) whilst everything else if affected by the creation cycle.

He may be able to make universes but that doesnt place him a peer to multiversal powers such as LT and Phoenix. He's powerful but he's certainly not an integral part of existence or an equal to a representative of the Crown.

It is not the act of making a universe that defines phoenixes power and importance. Just like the consumption of planets doesnt represent all of what Galactus is about.

As you very well know Solar would lose without a doubt.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Silly silly. roll eyes (sarcastic) You know this Whirly, you're always try to make a point through threads. Its a pity your attempts are flawed because of your insufficient grasp of the subject you're trying to make a point on. sad

So Solar can make a universe? big deal confused

The White Crown phoenix makes creation cyclically. Many many universes big bang after big bang, crunch after crunch bringing steering evolution back to its origin point, the Crown. The only constant in creation (as shown in Xmen Forever) whilst everything else if affected by the creation cycle.

He may be able to make universes but that doesnt place him a peer to multiversal powers such as LT and Phoenix. He's powerful but he's certainly not an integral part of existence or an equal to a representative of the Crown.

It is not the act of making a universe that defines phoenixes power and importance. Just like the consumption of planets doesnt represent all of what Galactus is about.

As you very well know Solar would lose without a doubt.

His greatest feets are as Great as any shown by Phoenix, how can he lose smile
He can create an infinite number of himself each with the same power, his power is infinite.

GalacticStorm
His greatest feets are as Great as any shown by Phoenix, how can he lose smile
He can create an infinite number of himself each with the same power, his power is infinite.

His power isnt in doubt. As you've already stated when it comes to battles between cosmic beings at the very upper reaches of the hierarchy its hard for us to say who would win. Its virtually impossible for us to judge based on feats as its hard to depict on panel differeing levels of infinity. The only way to tell usually is by having one character beat another or by looking at the characters importance to existence and what they represent.

At the end of the day Solar has control over atoms as does Jean. However from what i know of him his power is an external control. Its kind of like comparing the IG to H.O.T.U. Jean through her power is one with all matter and energy and so on. So its safe to say that she would have superior control over it all. On top of that Solar is just an extremely powerful human who came across his powers by accident, Jean is a representative of the Crown. She wields the creation power from which all creation stems from. Thats all what needs to be said really.

I see what point you were trying to make with this thread, however Solar isnt the character to do it with.

Whirlysplatt
His power isnt in doubt. As you've already stated when it comes to battles between cosmic beings at the very upper reaches of the hierarchy its hard for us to say who would win. Its virtually impossible for us to judge based on feats as its hard to depict on panel differeing levels of infinity. The only way to tell usually is by having one character beat another or by looking at the characters importance to existence and what they represent.

At the end of the day Solar has control over atoms as does Jean. However from what i know of him his power is an external control. Its kind of like comparing the IG to H.O.T.U. Jean through her power is one with all matter and energy and so on. So its safe to say that she would have superior control over it all. On top of that Solar is just an extremely powerful human who came across his powers by accident, Jean is a representative of the Crown. She wields the creation power from which all creation stems from. Thats all what needs to be said really.

I see what point you were trying to make with this thread, however Solar isnt the character to do it with.

Differing levels of infinity smile (I understand you)

He also controls time and space on a multiversal scale, I don't think Phoenix controls Spaace/time like this - Any temporal feats you know of?

GalacticStorm
Differing levels of infinity smile (I understand you)

He also controls time and space on a multiversal scale, I don't think Phoenix controls Spaace/time like this - Any temporal feats you know of?

You really dont read posts do you Whirly? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I have discussed this many a time before. How can you hope to debate properly when you dont take note of the oppositions posts? wink

From the Crown in issue 154 of New Xmen Jean saw possible futures for the 616 universe and so dissected the undesirable and telekinetically rewound the universe and changed the timeline for the benefit of that reality.

Whirlysplatt
You really dont read posts do you Whirly? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I have discussed this many a time before. How can you hope to debate properly when you dont take note of the oppositions posts? wink

From the Crown in issue 154 of New Xmen Jean saw possible futures for the 616 universe and so dissected the undesirable and telekinetically rewound the universe and changed the timeline for the benefit of that reality.

No I knew that, did you know Solar rewound the Valiant universe to erase Erica Pearces damage....hmmmmmm............

interesting smile

GalacticStorm
No I knew that, did you know Solar rewound the Valiant universe to erase Erica Pearces damage....hmmmmmm............

interesting smile

Not really. Ive already dealt with this matter with my previous posts. At th end of the day its hard to depict varying levels of infinite power. Its especially hard considering theyre from different comic book companies. However when you look at the fact that Jean is responsible for the creation cycle of existence (being the only constant throughout) and the fact she is a representative of the Crown. Thats enough im thinking.

Whirlysplatt
Not really. Ive already dealt with this matter with my previous posts. At th end of the day its hard to depict varying levels of infinite power. Its especially hard considering theyre from different comic book companies. However when you look at the fact that Jean is responsible for the creation cycle of existence (being the only constant throughout) and the fact she is a representative of the Crown. Thats enough im thinking.

The Valiant Universe was created by Solar on instructions from no one, Who needs a white Crown when your the Supreme being?

GalacticStorm
The Valiant Universe was created by Solar on instructions from no one, Who needs a white Crown when your the Supreme being?

Solar existed in a universe before going on to get powers and create his own. That doesnt place him on the same level as the representative of the Crown.

Franklin Richards as a child could create pocket universes, as an adult he could probably create proper universes but does that place him on the same level as LT or Jean? Certainly not.

Juntai
Solar existed in a universe before going on to get powers and create his own. That doesnt place him on the same level as the representative of the Crown.

Franklin Richards as a child could create pocket universes, as an adult he could probably create proper universes but does that place him on the same level as LT or Jean? Certainly not. How come Galactus' clix can kill the new Pheonix in like two MAYBE 3 rounds? They are sanctioned by Marvel I assume, as it does have the logo. She's not even considered half of his full power.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Juntai
How come Galactus' clix can kill the new Pheonix in like two MAYBE 3 rounds? They are sanctioned by Marvel I assume, as it does have the logo. She's not even considered half of his full power.

So true Juntai

GalacticStorm
How come Galactus' clix can kill the new Pheonix in like two MAYBE 3 rounds? They are sanctioned by Marvel I assume, as it does have the logo. She's not even considered half of his full power.

Galactus' clix? What are you going on about? You do realise that as per current continuity Galactus was created by Phoenix? Or that Galactus and the abstracts are just the evolved humanity of the previous universe.

GalacticStorm
So true Juntai

Oh please roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

Whirlysplatt
Oh please roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

wait and see GS remember Juntai is the man who proved JLA/Avengers is cannon

GalacticStorm
wait and see GS remember Juntai is the man who proved JLA/Avengers is cannon

eek! laughing out loud

Juntai
Look, I'm not trying to offend you dude, don't get disrespectful, I was asking a question. Marvel has to sanction use of their characters to Wizkidgames. As has DC.. and in this game, Pheonix is bit more powerful than Unique Sinestro, and much much less powerful than Galactus. Who is the strongest clix in either universe, as they haven't made any of the All-powerful poeple in DC, like Spectre or anything yet...Why would Marvel do this? I'm sure they would need an OK for this.

Whirlysplatt
eek! laughing out loud

Its foolish too laugh at Juntai he always has a great deal of information

Whirlysplatt
Look, I'm not trying to offend you dude, don't get disrespectful with me, I was asking a question. Marvel has to sanction use of their characters to Wizkidgames. As has DC.. and in this game, Pheonix is bit more powerful than Unique Sinestro, and much much less powerful than Galactus. Who is the strongest clix in either universe, as they haven't made any of the All-powerful poeple in DC, like Spectre or anything yet...Why would Marvel do this? I'm sure they would need an OK for this.

Interesting so Marvel consider Phoenix less powerful than Galactus smile

Juntai
Like it's barely comparable, to put this into perspective Sinestro's Unique is him inside of a giant construct, and it has an oversized dial, and he uses quite a bit of it. Pheonix has an oversized dial and uses nearly all of it, a lot of clix and a lot of powers and high numbers... Galactus, who is even an older model, as Pheonix is brand new.... comparatively G is worth twice the point value, and has 3 entire dials before he's down.

GalacticStorm
Look, I'm not trying to offend you dude, don't get disrespectful with me, I was asking a question. Marvel has to sanction use of their characters to Wizkidgames. As has DC.. and in this game, Pheonix is bit more powerful than Unique Sinestro, and much much less powerful than Galactus. Who is the strongest clix in either universe, as they haven't made any of the All-powerful poeple in DC, like Spectre or anything yet...Why would Marvel do this? I'm sure they would need an OK for this.

I wasnt being offensive. You misinterpreted thats on you so lets move on... All i need to do is point you to either New Xmen, The latest F4 Handbook or Xmen Forever and you will see where Galactus ranks in the scheme of things.

I know id rather go by the comics and handbooks than a loosely based board game. eek!

GalacticStorm
Interesting so Marvel consider Phoenix less powerful than Galactus smile

Awwww you've run of steam so i see you're jumping on another hopeless campaign. embarrasment sad

Please this issue was dealt with long ago. If Marvel felt this way they wouldnt have had events turn out the way they have in the COMICS and the handbooks. eek! laughing out loud

Juntai
Awwww you've run of steam so i see you're jumping on another hopeless campaign. embarrasment sad

Please this issue was dealt with long ago. If Marvel felt this way they wouldnt have had events turn out the way they have in the COMICS and the handbooks. eek! laughing out loud Point me in the right direction of pheonix info. I recall previously they had said Pheonix was latent energy let off from the universes psychics, but now suddenly Pheonix is the all powerful creator of Galactus and the Marvel Multiverse? Did they just retcon all of the original Pheonix info?

Juntai
Btw, the game is phenominally accurate most of the time. Shit, a couple weekends ago we did two 20 man teams, and it turned out in the end to be Hal Jordan versus Darkseid, and DS came out on top, just kept Mind controlling and eliminating people. He killed like my last 4 guys, Wolverine, because he could keep healing, and run+gunning people with his claws and a few others. It's fun, try it sometime.

But it's still amazing to me that Marvel is the one who gives away the Pheonix and Galactus clix at Cons, and that they would allow Galactus to be more than doubly strong as Pheonix.

GalacticStorm
Point me in the right direction of pheonix info. I recall previously they had said Pheonix was latent energy let off from the universes psychics, but now suddenly Pheonix is the all powerful creator of Galactus and the Marvel Multiverse? Did they just retcon all of the original Pheonix info?

Thats exactly what happened. Read my posts on this old thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7160&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=21

Juntai
But it's still amazing to me that Marvel is the one who gives away the Pheonix and Galactus clix at Cons, and that they would allow Galactus to be more than doubly strong as Pheonix.

GalacticStorm

Yeah i know its strange, but as comic book fans debating on a comic book forum are reference points in debates should always be the comics while using the handbooks as a guideline.

Juntai
Thanks, I'll go read.

Whirlysplatt
So Marvel cosider Phoenix weaker than Galactus and Solar has more power than Phoenix anyway, fascinating.

Cameron Scott
It depends how psionic powers work in Marvel in relates to Valiant. Valiant has psionic powers as a 5th force of the universe, hence not in the influence of Solar.

If Marvel psionic energy works as the latter, then Solar is in trouble since he already has had problems with Toyo Harada and the Visitor(two who I put about Xavier and Nate Grey in raw power).

If psionic powers are within the four forces, much less the electro-magnetic spectrum, then Solar would easily manipulate the Phoenix, converting his telekinesis into different forms of EM radiation that would possibly kill her.

So my answer is it depends, but I am voting Solar here. He has shown more variety in his powers than Phoenix has.

GalacticStorm
So Marvel cosider Phoenix weaker than Galactus and Solar has more power than Phoenix anyway, fascinating.

Grow up laughing out loud

According to the comics and handbooks Phoenix is Galactus' creator and he is nothing to her. Here on this comic books forum thats all what counts.

Solar has control over atoms, Jean does as well however her power also makes her one with all matter energy etc. As aforementioned its like comparing the IG to the HOTU. One offers external control one offers both external and internal control. Solar is a powerful human who got powers and went on to make his own universe. Jean is a representative of the Crown who is responsible for thje creation life cycle of existence and whose consciousness permeates over all. Nuff said i believe smile

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Cameron Scott
It depends how psionic powers work in Marvel in relates to Valiant. Valiant has psionic powers as a 5th force of the universe, hence not in the influence of Solar.

If Marvel psionic energy works as the latter, then Solar is in trouble since he already has had problems with Toyo Harada and the Visitor(two who I put about Xavier and Nate Grey in raw power).

If psionic powers are within the four forces, much less the electro-magnetic spectrum, then Solar would easily manipulate the Phoenix, converting his telekinesis into different forms of EM radiation that would possibly kill her.

So my answer is it depends, but I am voting Solar here. He has shown more variety in his powers than Phoenix has.

Much more variety indeed, thing is Solar always has PIS if you consider he can just make copies of himself, all with power on his scale........ I think all outcomes are clear myself.

The Visitor was really Valiants True Beyonder and in the end he was defeated.

Cameron Scott
Grow up laughing out loud

According to the comics and handbooks Phoenix is Galactus' creator and he is nothing to her. Here on this comic books forum thats all what counts.

Solar has control over atoms, Jean does as well however her power also makes her one with all matter energy etc. As aforementioned its like comparing the IG to the HOTU. One offers external control one offers both external and internal control. Solar is a powerful human who got powers and went on to make his own universe. Jean is a representative of the Crown who is responsible for thje creation life cycle of existence and whose consciousness permeates over all. Nuff said i believe smile

I'm curious but has Phoenix shown any energy manipulating powers? Granted manipulating molecules and atoms does deal with electrical charges of the electrons in the atom, which she probably did manipulate, but other than that, has she ever shown something on a par of Solar, who pulled images out of a person's mind and made a light representation of it?

GalacticStorm
I'm curious but has Phoenix shown any energy manipulating powers? Granted manipulating molecules and atoms does deal with electrical charges of the electrons in the atom, which she probably did manipulate, but other than that, has she ever shown something on a par of Solar, who pulled images out of a person's mind and made a light representation of it?

Cameron, seriously i suggest reading Xmen Forever 1 to 6 and New Xmen. The White Crown Phoenix (Jean) is responsible for the creation life cycle. She sparks off creation and then ends it cyclically. Everything in the Marvel multiverse is affected by that process the phoenix is the only constant throughout.

Galactus and all of the abstracts are created by Phoenix.

The Crown by definition is the place where gods consciousness lies. It is the closest creation and any being can get to a union with unmanifest god. Jean is a representative of the Crown. She carries out its will and is empowered by it.

There really is no comparison.

Cameron Scott
Cameron, seriously i suggest reading Xmen Forever 1 to 6 and New Xmen. The White Crown Phoenix (Jean) is responsible for the creation life cycle. She sparks off creation and then ends it cyclically. Everything in the Marvel multiverse is affected by that process the phoenix is the only constant throughout.

Thanks for the issues, I'll see if I can find them and download them.

GalacticStorm
Thanks for the issues, I'll see if I can find them and download them.

Cool. New Xmen is really good. I think you'll enjoy it.

Other issues you will need are Uncanny Xmen 101 to 137 as well as Classic Xmen 8, 42 and 43

Cameron Scott
Cool. New Xmen is really good. I think you'll enjoy it.

Other issues you will need are Uncanny Xmen 101 to 137 as well as Classic Xmen 8, 42 and 43

Thanks, I read the uncanny X-Men from Claremont and Cokrum/Byrne, though smile

And was the classic X-Men story was with Death in it?

GalacticStorm
Thanks, I read the uncanny X-Men from Claremont and Cokrum/Byrne, though smile

And was the classic X-Men story was with Death in it?

One of the issues is the one with Death in it. Im not sure if it was 42 or 43 so try downloading all three of those classic issues just in case.

Read from this page onwards:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7160&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=21

Cameron Scott
Alright thanks, I will be checking the link right now

Whirlysplatt
Solar requires no cycle or rule to make a universe he just does it. Phoenix has to adhere to so many rules she is obviously a lesser entity smile

Whirlysplatt

Galactus and all of the abstracts are created by Phoenix.

The Crown by definition is the place where gods consciousness lies. It is the closest creation and any being can get to a union with unmanifest god. Jean is a representative of the Crown. She carries out its will and is empowered by it.

There really is no comparison.

Indeed no comparison Solar requires no cycle to make a universe or destroy a universe he can do it whenever he wishes.

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

GalacticStorm
Solar requires no cycle or rule to make a universe he just does it. Phoenix has to adhere to so many rules she is obviously a lesser entity smile

Not so. She saved the 616 universe and manipulated it in terms of both time and space on a whim and for personal reasons. If you actually kept up to date on comic book events then you'd know that she had actually finished her phoenix work by disinfecting the 616 reality of Sublime and disecting that future. That caused the universe to be broken and cut off from the rest of the multiverse dooming it. Because that was the universe she came from she decided to save it and she restructured and saved it with her energies. All done of her own accord and for personal reasons. How can you hope to debate fairly and objectively on a subject you quite apparrently have little to no knowledge of. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Also by your logic Jubilee would be a higher entity than the Living Tribunal confused embarrasment laughing out loud

Whirlysplatt
Not so. She saved the 616 universe and manipulated it in terms of both time and space on a whim and for personal reasons. If you actually kept up to date on comic book events then you'd know that she had actually finished her phoenix work by disinfecting the 616 reality of Sublime and disecting that future. That caused the universe to be broken and cut off from the rest of the multiverse dooming it. Because that was the universe she came from she decided to save it and she restructured and saved it with her energies. All done of her own accord and for personal reasons. How can you hope to debate fairly and objectively on a subject you quite apparrently have little to no knowledge of. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Also by your logic Jubilee would be a higher entity than the Living Tribunal confused embarrasment laughing out loud

Incomprehensible.....................

Consistantly contradicts his previous posts

GalacticStorm
Incomprehensible.....................

Consistantly contradicts his previous posts

Not at all. Why? Because you misinterpreted a previous post and therefore failed to catch me out once again? embarrasment eek! laughing out loud

Your misinterpretation and/or lack of understanding really isnt my problem.

Any time you'd like to actually point out my contradictions i'll gladly set you straight mate. eek!

Whirlysplatt
I have numerous times

GalacticStorm
I have numerous times

Dont hate me. Learn from me cool laughing out loud

Whirlysplatt
Check out the Lucifer thread someone is asking the same questions I ask the ones you consistantly get yourself in a catch 22 over the ones most people on this forum realise are damn funny.

GalacticStorm
Check out the Lucifer thread someone is asking the same questions I ask the ones you consistantly get yourself in a catch 22 over the ones most people on this forum realise are damn funny.

Dealt with eek! laughing out loud

supremthor
i bet both of u love pushing eath others buttons

Whirlysplatt
Dealt with eek! laughing out loud

only in your own mind, someone else started asking straight after smile

Catch 22 you prove nothing its all "your" supposition

GalacticStorm
only in your own mind, someone else started asking straight after smile

Catch 22 you prove nothing its all "your" supposition

It took you all of 2 hours to come up with this? embarrasment no embarrasment

Any queries i'll gladly point you in the right direction until then

Give it up old man eek! laughing out loud

Whirlysplatt
It took you all of 2 hours to come up with this? embarrasment no embarrasment

Any queries i'll gladly point you in the right direction until then

Give it up old man eek! laughing out loud

no it took me 2 hpurs to eat have a shower and do some work.

Strangely I often sit watching telly etc or working with KMC minimised but its not a big part of my life I am 2 other forums as we speak GS. Unlike Phoenix I operate beyond this Universe.

GalacticStorm
no it took me 2 hpurs to eat have a shower and do some work.

Strangely I often sit watching telly etc or working with KMC minimised but its not a big part of my life I am 2 other forums as we speak GS. Unlike Phoenix I operate beyond this Universe.

Lame attempt at humour roll eyes (sarcastic)

Phoenixes operations outside of the 616 reality are well documented. Yours outside the confines of KMC are non-existent eek! laughing out loud

Whirlysplatt
Lame attempt at humour roll eyes (sarcastic)

Phoenixes operations outside of the 616 reality are well documented. Yours outside the confines of KMC are non-existent eek! laughing out loud

exactly phoenixes smile They are not even anything unique

GalacticStorm
exactly phoenixes smile They are not even anything unique

confused someones really stretching for points here. Go to bed you've run out of steam embarrasment eek! laughing out loud

Whirlysplatt
confused someones really stretching for points here. Go to bed you've run out of steam embarrasment eek! laughing out loud

again it becomes personal no

GalacticStorm
again it becomes personal no

Dont take it personal mate just a bit of fun cool eek!

Creshosk
Also by your logic Jubilee would be a higher entity than the Living Tribunal confused embarrasment laughing out loud It's funny you should mention that. . .

Courtesouy of XMarksTheSpot

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/jubestrib.jpg

GalacticStorm
Now wasnt that nice of Cresh Whirly. smile

Whirlysplatt
Yes it shows the Marvel Universe retconn is going well smile

Isn't that from the official Phoenix handbook where your facts come from GS?

smile

GalacticStorm
Yes it shows the Marvel Universe retconn is going well smile

Isn't that from the official Phoenix handbook where your facts come from GS?

smile

No just various marvel titles and handbooks. big grin

Whirlysplatt
No just various marvel titles and handbooks. big grin

I see so that pic is official Claremont retconn smile they really shouldn't let him think he can write comics anymore. His american everyone knows the greatest comic writers are English. smile

Creshosk
No, that's XMarksTheSpot's rendition of Jubilee Prime. laughing

I saw an argument I thought was interesting . . . but meh, the moment's gone too far for that. smile

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Creshosk
No, that's XMarksTheSpot's rendition of Jubilee Prime. laughing

I saw an argument I thought was interesting . . . but meh, the moment's gone too far for that. smile

Not really smile

Creshosk
Not really smile Well if the moment isn't too far gone:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=327723&from=thread&pagenumber=21#post4974735

supremthor
i think this battel would be a tossup both have great power the only down side is not alot of people no about solar so the are going to pick phoneix. i would give solar a 6/10 win only for the fact the he could make an army of homself with the same power level

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by supremthor
i think this battel would be a tossup both have great power the only down side is not alot of people no about solar so the are going to pick phoneix. i would give solar a 6/10 win only for the fact the he could make an army of homself with the same power level

Which wouldnt mean anything to a representative of the Crown. Do you not realise what the Crown is? The Crown is Marvels equivalent of the Presence it is the place where Gods consciousness resides. As shown in New Xmen 154 Jean works for the Crown and her powers derive from it. Through the Crown Jean has powers over all of creation. Yes Solar is a powerful man who has created a universe and can manipulate reality. So what? Jean is one with creation and controls it all down to a sub-atomic level. Anything he can do Jean can do better. Your comparing a representative of god with a powerful humanoid. Come on!! wink

supremthor
Which wouldnt mean anything to a representative of the Crown. Do you not realise what the Crown is? The Crown is Marvels equivalent of the Presence it is the place where Gods consciousness resides. As shown in New Xmen 154 Jean works for the Crown and her powers derive from it. Through the Crown Jean has powers over all of creation. Yes Solar is a powerful man who has created a universe and can manipulate reality. So what? Jean is one with creation and controls it all down to a sub-atomic level. Anything he can do Jean can do better. Your comparing a representative of god with a powerful humanoid. Come on!! wink
i m not talking about the crown i m just talking about the phoneix force. phoneix with the crown is like spectre with the ok from god. almost nothing can defeat them given the ok.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by supremthor
i m not talking about the crown i m just talking about the phoneix force. phoneix with the crown is like spectre with the ok from god. almost nothing can defeat them given the ok.

No you've misunderstood the whole concept.

The Phoenix Force derives from the Crown. It is Gods creation power. It is just an energy source. Jean as an avatar is one with the Phoenix power and she works for the Crown. She is The Phoenix of the White Crown. In this position nothing bar gods power or one wielding gods power is a match for Jean. The likes of Lucifer, Michael, LT and Spectre are all her peers. They are all like emissaries of God, his representatives in creation. Solar is just a man derived from creation, he is very powerful, he can create a universe however he is of creation he still has to answer to a supreme being. He is no match for Jean

ImmortalOne
Wow..... Nice "debate" guys !!!

Whirlysplatt
But Phoenix gets beatings from dopplegangers like this - is that a magneto knockoff -

If it is Solar destroys her - how about a stroke Jean on a universal scale laughing out loud

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Could someone explain this? I thought Phoenix was supposed to be all powerful?

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/Xorneto.jpg

GalacticStorm
But Phoenix gets beatings from dopplegangers like this - is that a magneto knockoff -

If it is Solar destroys her - how about a stroke Jean on a universal scale laughing out loud

People who actually read New Xmen would know that as her Phoenix work was required in another reality she wasnt allowed to stay in the 616 reality. And said readers would also know that phoenix must die to reborn its how phoenix works as stated in New Xmen 128 and as demonstrated in Uncanny Xmen 101, New Xmen 149 -150.

If her work involved staying in the 616 reality then she wouldnt have allowed the destruction of her physical body and she would have dispatched the doppleganger with a thought. We cool? eek!

Whirlysplatt
People who actually read New Xmen would know that as her Phoenix work was required in another reality she wasnt allowed to stay in the 616 reality. And said readers would also know that phoenix must die to reborn its how phoenix works as stated in New Xmen 128 and as demonstrated in Uncanny Xmen 101, New Xmen 149 -150.

If her work involved staying in the 616 reality then she wouldnt have allowed the destruction of her physical body and she would have dispatched the doppleganger with a thought. We cool? eek!

Sure looks like thats whats happening

Sure looks like she is enjoying it

Sure looks like she is in control

no

Creshosk
Sure looks like thats whats happening Dieing to be reborn elsewhere? yes

Sure looks like she is enjoying it no

Sure looks like she is in control More than you'd think. yes

Whirlysplatt
Dieing to be reborn elsewhere? yes

no

More than you'd think. yes

because a picture with captions answers this post far better than I ever could smile

smile

Creshosk
because a picture with captions answers this post far better than I ever could smile

smile And still "She dies! she dies!"

Are you even listening to us? or are you blinded by your joygasm?

Whirlysplatt
And still "She dies! she dies!"

Are you even listening to us? or are you blinded by your joygasm?

A little blinded perhaps smile

so I'm posting it again my friend

GalacticStorm
My point still stands. As stated in New Xmen 128 by Jean herself she must die to be reborn. Her rebirth must be preceded by blood, flame and sacrifice, but she will always come back. Check out the issue for confirmation.

If Jeans survival in that reality at that point in time was necessary then she would have dispatched the doppelganger. It wasnt as she stated in the same very same issue in a conversation with Wolverine. Therefore her death was permitted and was a necessary event for her to be reborn in the future to prevent Sublimes acqusition of telekinetic godhood. We clear? smile

Post the pic all you like but as aforementioned , your anti phoenix campaign is a flop. Those in the know still rate Phoenix highly and its position on the hierarchy remains unfazed. eek! laughing out loud

Good effort all around though. smile big grin eek!

Whirlysplatt
laughing out loud

Phoenix getting beaten againsmile

Creshosk
Plot device.

Whirlysplatt
Plot device.

laughing straws

laughing out loud

GalacticStorm
"I don't care about anything else! She died! That's all that matters! IT doesn't maytter how! All that maters is she's dead!"

YOu sound sort of like one of those people that overly promote a character, you're discarding the plot device in this scene and only looking at the outcome.

Much like it'd be if someone said that Wolverine survived the sun(discarding Phoenix's help) and regenerating from a single drop of blood (ignoring the crystal)

You are ignoring the plot device here and orgasming all over a single picture.

Exactly. Well said.

Its cool though because Whirlys actions make it quite apparrent to all that his anti phoenix stance is the result of personal issues and not the result of a genuine disagreement with phoenix's placing in the hierarchy. We've made our point, his best efforts have resulted in nothing but a hit to his credibility. OUCH!! eek! laughing out loud

Whirlysplatt
As ever avoiding a personla argument and back to topic heres the pic again saying far more than I ever could smile

laughing out loud

GalacticStorm
Your pride has been hurt in the past and so this farce is your way of getting your own back. Your age should render you an example to us all. Shame really embarrasment eek! laughing out loud

Whirlysplatt
Your pride has been hurt in the past and so this farce is your way of getting your own back. Your age should render you an example to us all. Shame really embarrasment eek! laughing out loud

Only in your mind smile

back to the pic (non personal whirly)

laughing out loud

GalacticStorm
not really I would be if I was arguing against a picture of my favourite character getting soundly beaten smile but i'm not doing that. Anyway why talk about me you or GS when we have the picsmile

laughing out loud

But then all i need do is post a pic of Lucifer getting beaten by those who shouldnt be able to but does that mean his position on the hierearchy has changed? Nope eek!

Mere plot device.

Just a demonstration of the phoenix life cycle as described by Jean in New Xmen. If she hadnt allowed the doppelganger to kill her then she would have killed herself anyway. Just a part of her life cycle im afraid. A few panels later you see Jeans phoenix egg. She dies to reborn. Just like in her initial time on Earth, Jean killed herself on the moon and then a few years later Jean was born again out of the cocoon found in Jamaica bay by the F4. Sorry Whirly but you're just grasping at straws. Its so sad to see one who should be an example to us resort to such behaviour. embarrasment wink eek!

Whirlysplatt
But then all i need do is post a pic of Lucifer getting beaten by those who shouldnt be able to but does that mean his position on the hierearchy has changed? Nope eek!

Mere plot device.

Just a demonstration of the phoenix life cycle as described by Jean in New Xmen. If she hadnt allowed the doppelganger to kill her then she would have killed herself anyway. Just a part of her life cycle im afraid. A few panels later you see Jeans phoenix egg. She dies to reborn. Just like in her initial time on Earth, Jean killed herself on the moon and then a few years later Jean was born again out of the cocoon found in Jamaica bay by the F4. Sorry Whirly but you're just grasping at straws. Its so sad to see one who should be an example to us resort to such behaviour. embarrasment wink eek!

this threads about Phoenix nice to see you've gone from personal abuse to misdirection smile

laughing out loud

GalacticStorm
this threads about Phoenix nice to see you've gone from personal abuse to misdirection smile

laughing out loud

How ironic. Ive just explained the panel for you, instead of replying with topic related talk you talk of misdirection.

Jean appearing in a coccon in 86 heralded the retcon. Which made Phoenix Force an entity unto itself and also shoved all accountability for the D'bari incident on to the Phoenix. This was neede for Jean a popular heroine of the time to apper with an untarnished rep in the new X Factor team. New Xmen however helped abolish that retcon by establishing the cocoon/egg as a part of the phoenix life cycle. It then went on to state that Jean has to die to be reborn. Therefore making phoenix and Jean once again one and the same.

Your attempt to catch me out has once again flopped. As stated in the very same issue, Jean was needed in another reality. As wasestablished by the title to be reborn at the required point, Jean had to die. It is the way of the Phoenix. Be it through suicide or allowing the destruction of her physical body Jean was meant to die and would have achieved it through any means possible.

You merely witnessed a part of the phoenix life cycle. Good try. eek! laughing out loud

Whirlysplatt
How ironic. Ive just explained the panel for you, instead of replying with topic related talk you talk of misdirection.

Jean appearing in a coccon in 86 heralded the retcon. Which made Phoenix Force an entity unto itself and also shoved all accountability for the D'bari incident on to the Phoenix. New Xmen however helped abolish that retcon by establishing the cocoon/egg as a part of the phoenix life cycle. It then went on to state that Jean has to die to be reborn. Therefore making phoenix and Jean once again one and the same.

Your attempt to catch me out has once again flopped. As stated in the very same issue, Jean was needed in another reality. As wasestablished by the title to be reborn at the required point, Jean had to die. It is the way of the Phoenix. Be it through suicide or allowing the destruction of her physical body Jean was meant to die and would have achieved it through any means possible.

You merely witnessed a part of the phoenix life cycle. Good try. eek! laughing out loud

Personal abuse? now good try a change of tact but.......... "jgg"

The picture it speaks smile

laughing out loud

Whirlysplatt
I can hear someone typing lots smile

GalacticStorm
Still stands. No need for typing. You have no ground to stand on. Let all bear witness to the actions of a desperate man. Im sorry i hurt your pride mate. If i knew it would result in this then i would have tried my best to stop being so damn witty

Jean appearing in a coccon in 86 heralded the retcon. Which made Phoenix Force an entity unto itself and also shoved all accountability for the D'bari incident on to the Phoenix. This was needed for Jean a popular heroine of the time to appear with an untarnished rep in the new X Factor team. New Xmen however helped abolish that retcon by establishing the cocoon/egg as a part of the phoenix life cycle. It then went on to state that Jean has to die to be reborn. Therefore making phoenix and Jean once again one and the same.

Your attempt to catch me out has once again flopped. As stated in the very same issue, Jean was needed in another reality. As was established by the title to be reborn at the required point, Jean had to die. It is the way of the Phoenix. Be it through suicide or allowing the destruction of her physical body Jean was meant to die and would have achieved it through any means possible.

If debating was about winning or losing you'd be licking your wounds right now and id be popping open the bubbly eek! laughing out loud

Whirlysplatt
|I was right smile lots of typing, but why type when a picture says so much more. Straight from the "source"

Most of the tyoing is personal attacks laughing out loud

laughing out loud

GalacticStorm
|I was right smile lots of typing, but why type when a picture says so much more. Straight from the "source"

Most of the tyoing is personal attacks laughing out loud

laughing out loud

No typing just a whole lot of copying and pasting eek!

The games up im afraid. You had a good run mate credit where credits due.

And here it is again:

Still stands. No need for typing. You have no ground to stand on. Let all bear witness to the actions of a desperate man. Im sorry i hurt your pride mate. If i knew it would result in this then i would have tried my best to stop being so damn witty

Jean appearing in a coccon in 86 heralded the retcon. Which made Phoenix Force an entity unto itself and also shoved all accountability for the D'bari incident on to the Phoenix. This was needed for Jean a popular heroine of the time to appear with an untarnished rep in the new X Factor team. New Xmen however helped abolish that retcon by establishing the cocoon/egg as a part of the phoenix life cycle. It then went on to state that Jean has to die to be reborn. Therefore making phoenix and Jean once again one and the same.

Your attempt to catch me out has once again flopped. As stated in the very same issue, Jean was needed in another reality. As was established by the title to be reborn at the required point, Jean had to die. It is the way of the Phoenix. Be it through suicide or allowing the destruction of her physical body Jean was meant to die and would have achieved it through any means possible.

If debating was about winning or losing you'd be licking your wounds right now and id be popping open the bubbly eek! laughing out loud

Whirlysplatt
A long post by GS mainly personal and not really answering the picture smile

My work here is done off to the pub smile

Phoenix lost nuff said smile

GalacticStorm
A long post by GS mainly personal and not really answering the picture smile

My work here is done off to the pub smile

Phoenix lost nuff said smile

Whirlysplatt
All personal from you - the picture has spoken

I'm off for a beer beer I will post it again soon smile

GalacticStorm
All personal from you - the picture has spoken

I'm off for a beer beer I will post it again soon smile

Oversensitive to the truth is all. Not my problem. Have a good one mate. You tried thats all that counts.eek! rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Whirlysplatt
Oversensitive to the truth is all. Not my problem. Have a good one mate. You tried thats all that counts.eek! rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

more personal stuff, heres the picture of Phoenix dying as it answers your insults better than stooping to that level ever could smile

"jgg"

Creshosk
"I don't care about anything else! She's dead that's all that matters."

yahman
"I don't care about anything else! She's dead that's all that matters."

confused

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by yahman
confused

I know some people et stupidly personal smile

hey like my new sig

Creshosk
confused Well, that's what he's saying. He's discarding all else and joygasming over a pretty picture.

But a single panel doesn't tell the whole story.

It's no better than running around posting a picture of Wolverine regenerating from the single drop of blood saying

"Wolverine regenerates from a single drop of blood! smile "

Whirlysplatt
Well, that's what he's saying. He's discarding all else and joygasming over a pretty picture.

But a single panel doesn't tell the whole story.

It's no better than running around posting a picture of Wolverine regenerating from the single drop of blood saying

"Wolverine regenerates from a single drop of blood! smile "

and on that note I shall post the picture of Phoenix dying again as Oki said "jgg" sounds like she is choosing to die no

Creshosk
and on that note I shall post the picture of Phoenix dying again as Oki said "jgg" sounds like she is choosing to die no Proved me right again. . .

"I don't care about anything else! Die ***** die!"

*yawn* Come on Whirly I expected better of you. But hey since you didn't read the comic I really shouldn't be surprised. Oh well.

Whirlysplatt
Proved me right again. . .

"I don't care about anything else! Die ***** die!"

*yawn* Come on Whirly I expected better of you. But hey since you didn't read the comic I really shouldn't be surprised. Oh well.

"jgg"

I started reading Xmen with Giant Size 1 smile before you were born I suspect not that that means half as much as the picture. Please stop making it about people and enjoy the beauty that is the picture called "jgg"

Creshosk
"jgg"

I started reading Xmen with Giant Size 1 smile before you were born I suspect not that that means half as much as the picture. Please stop making it about people and enjoy the beauty that is the picture called "jgg" And he proves me right aghain. laughing

Go whirly go, keep proving me right. yes

Whirlysplatt
And he proves me right aghain. laughing

Go whirly go, keep proving me right. yes

smile "jgg"

The death of Phoenix

Creshosk
smile "jgg"

The death of Phoenix "What other information do you need..."

"I don't care about anything other than her dying!"

smile

Whirlysplatt
"What other information do you need..."

"I don't care about anything other than her dying!"

smile

Come on join in and enjoy the glory of "jgg"

Creshosk
Come on join in and enjoy the glory of "jgg" Sorry I'm not an antifanboy. I don't feel like sticking my fingers in my ears or joygasming all over a single picture.

smile

Whirlysplatt
Sorry I'm not an antifanboy. I don't feel like sticking my fingers in my ears or joygasming all over a single picture.

smile

I am and I do lets all as the irish blood in me Says "riverdance" do the "jig" sorry "jgg"

Creshosk
Sorry I'm not an antifanboy. I don't feel like sticking my fingers in my ears or joygasming all over a single picture.

smile

I am and I do lets all as the irish blood in me Says "riverdance" do the "jig" sorry "jgg"

laughing

At least he can admit it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

What are we going to do with you Whirly? You are too too much. laughing

Whirlysplatt

laughing

At least he can admit it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

What are we going to do with you Whirly? You are too too much. laughing

I think create a sensible hierarchy or at least not extrpolate where some evidence does exist but an equally large amount conflicts with it.

Creshosk
I think create a sensible hierarchy or at least not extrpolate where some evidence does exist but an equally large amount conflicts with it. Can't do that with you, you hate Phoenix too much to give her a fair shake. no

Whirlysplatt
Can't do that with you, you hate Phoenix too much to give her a fair shake. no

actually your wrong, I am not keen on the myth on this forum, I could point to several other forums that disagree but it is against forum rules. Instead here goes the pic.smile

Creshosk
actually your wrong You said it yourself:

C: Sorry I'm not an antifanboy.
W: I am

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/Creshosk/Smilemotie/smile_no.gif

Whirlysplatt
You said it yourself:

C: Sorry I'm not an antifanboy.
W: I am

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/Creshosk/Smilemotie/smile_no.gif

I thought you meant I was antifanboy myths sorry my bad you had me confused with your use of unusual terminology.

Lets stick to jgg

Creshosk
I thought you meant I was antifanboy myths sorry my bad you had me confused with your use of unusual terminology.

Lets stick to jgg Obviously I meant of Phoenix. Certainly you're smart enough to figure that out.

You hate Phoenix, you joygasm whenever you think you've found someone who can beat her.

Sad really. no

Whirlysplatt
Obviously I meant of Phoenix. Certainly you're smart enough to figure that out.

You hate Phoenix, you joygasm whenever you think you've found someone who can beat her.

Sad really. no

No I have a picture of her being killed here, I don't hate anyone, hate is a strong emotion and I have a smile on my face at the moment. Phoenix is a fictional character please stop saying things like I hate Phoenix Cresh its really not the case unless you are saying I am a raving lunaticsmile

back to jgg

Whirlysplatt

please read this quote its hilarious

post the scans to prove Phoenix wanted to die, your whole statement is flawed in my opinion smile

GalacticStorm
please read this quote its hilarious

post the scans to prove Phoenix wanted to die, your whole statement is flawed in my opinion smile

Tomorrow i will post scans of Jean saying that phoenix must die in blood, flame and sacrifice, only to be reborn. She says this in New Xmen 128 and talks of having to carry out phoenix work a disinfection in the future.

I will then post scans of Jean saying she has to leave this reality by the orders of the Crown.

I will also post the next scene on from the one thats been posted showing Jean in a phoenix egg.

GalacticStorm
Ok? eek!

Creshosk
No I have a picture of her being killed here, I don't hate anyone, hate is a strong emotion and I have a smile on my face at the moment. Phoenix is a fictional character please stop saying things like I hate Phoenix Cresh its really not the case unless you are saying I am a raving lunaticsmile

back to jgg You don't have to be a raving lunatic to hate something.

You do hate her. Your repeated actions show this over and over.

So could you please stop lieing to me?

yahman
You don't have to be a raving lunatic to hate something.

You do hate her. Your repeated actions show this over and over.

So could you please stop lieing to me?

'Your repeated actions show this over and over'

'No but i think they show something else wink'

Whirlysplatt
Tomorrow i will post scans of Jean saying that phoenix must die in blood, flame and sacrifice, only to be reborn. She says this in New Xmen 128 and talks of having to carry out phoenix work a disinfection in the future.

I will then post scans of Jean saying she has to leave this reality by the orders of the Crown.

I will also post the next scene on from the one thats been posted showing Jean in a phoenix egg.

So he gets reborn I know that but she loses the fight smile

"jgg" is not a choice she makes smile

semantics

Whirlysplatt
'Your repeated actions show this over and over'

'No but i think they show something else wink'

wink

yahman
wink

Will they ever catch on ? (I hope not) laughing out loud

Whirlysplatt
Will they ever catch on ? (I hope not) laughing out loud

laughing they won't! smile

Creshosk

semantics How do you know that's not a choice she makes?

Can you give the scan proving that?

GalacticStorm

semantics

Well the destruction of your physical body is going to bring pain is it not even if it is a desired thing.

Either way phoenixs position in the hierarchy remains unfazed. I can post the scans tomorrow and then its game over really. cool

yahman
How do you know that's not a choice she makes?

Can you give the scan proving that?

Well played mate ... you've done well. smile

GalacticStorm
Well played mate ... you've done well. smile

Dont be so presumptious Yahman. Your games are hardly subtle. Youre engaged in this cycle because its fun if nothing else and the fact that Whirlys efforts in the end change nothing are what tops it off. cool laughing out loud

Whirlysplatt
Dont be so presumptious Yahman. Your games are hardly subtle. Youre engaged in this cycle because its fun if nothing else and the fact that Whirlys efforts in the end change nothing are what tops it off. cool laughing out loud

the vast majority of posters on these threads don't agree where you place the Phoenix GS smile

goodnight and read back smile

yahman

No no no u not understand .. I be a serious Mister Fawlty I mean G.S. Cresh did a very admirable job in your absence.

GalacticStorm
the vast majority of posters on these threads don't agree where you place the Phoenix GS smile

The vast majority of veterans , those that are respected by all do indeed believe in the majority of what i say. Some think Phoenix is just below, LT some think on par and some believe beyond, but thats cool, ive had great success with what i set out to do and take great pleasure in watching your attempts to influence fall on deaf ears. eek! laughing out loud

Whirlysplatt
The vast majority of veterans , those that are respected by all do indeed believe in the majority of what i say. Some think Phoenix is just below, LT some think on par and some believe beyond, but thats cool, ive had great success with what i set out to do and take great pleasure in watching your attempts to influence fall on deaf ears. eek! laughing out loud

Even the veterans like Maestro, Beyonder etc don't believe it they are 2004 members smile

GalacticStorm

Not so. Who Beyonder and Armando? Long time members will know why that happened. Apart from that there was a noob or two who didnt no better. Thats cool with me.

Whirlysplatt
Not so. Who Beyonder and Armando? Long time members will know why that happened. Apart from that there was a noob or two who didnt no better. Thats cool with me.

I respect all members not just those who post lists GS

Even the veterans like Maestro, Beyonder etc don't believe it they are 2004 members

are you saying these guys are stupid? because thats what it sounds like, are you saying your ideas are more important than theirs?

respected by who GS the vast majority of members realise the most respected members threads are a joke, no one scores higher than me and I see them for what they are and refuse to post on them.

Mr _Whirlysplat
up

shadow177a17
Wait I want to ask though I am not siding with anyone here that if Phoenix dies does that mean that she looses the fight. For isnt it certain that if one of those character dies in any way doesnt that mean they loose the fight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.