Naruto vs. Inuyasha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Japanese_wolf52
who would win?

Japanese_wolf52
hello will any one answear

Mauz
are you still there
?????

Japanese_wolf52
yeah

Japanese_wolf52
you their

Mauz
yeah sori was browsing!!!

Mauz
i cant find ne1 else on this site!!! i spose der all out havin fun! it bein saturday nite and all!!!

Japanese_wolf52
you new

Japanese_wolf52
i never really go out on saturday

Mauz
pretty new, dont really come on often! wot bout yourself? Happy Dance

Japanese_wolf52
i just signed up yester day or the day before cant remember

Mauz
ide try but not 18 yet!!! miffed but **** it! have you watched any anime directed by miyazaki?

Japanese_wolf52
you have any posts

Mauz
Posts???? confused

Inspectah Deck
To many goddamn noobs nono

Mauz
wot are posts? im new!!

Japanese_wolf52
yeah i have them all except they all subtitled

Japanese_wolf52
wat we are talking on right now is a post

Mauz
sori im bold! wots inspecter gadget doin on a anime forum??

Japanese_wolf52
it is were people come and talk to each other about wat ever. i have 6 posts and the most i got on 1 was 10 responses

Japanese_wolf52
who knows

Japanese_wolf52
he's probably 18 and picks on kids saying to get out be cause were to young

Mauz
cool! i wouldnt know how to work that stuff! could you reccomend ne anime movies that are simular to miyazakis work???

Japanese_wolf52
um i'm not really sure. were do u live

Mauz
na he was like 13/14 i tink!

Japanese_wolf52
hello

Mauz
Ireland and ders not much of a selection over here!!!! mad but i try to order them via the net!

Mauz
ya know lyk.

Mauz
u der?

Japanese_wolf52
oh .because i live in boston and part of it is china and you can get all kind s of thing . and movies are cheap. i already have star wars 3 on dvd

Japanese_wolf52
i mean china town. not the real china

Japanese_wolf52
can i add you u to my buddy list

Japanese_wolf52
u their

Mauz
ya still here! ya add me away! we can chat away bout anime lyk!

Japanese_wolf52
sorry i had to check my other posts on anime/magna

Mauz
do oyu know any movies dat would be like princess mononoke?

Japanese_wolf52
how old r u. i'm 13

Mauz
17, im n my final year in school! Happy Dance but ders soooo much homework!!! mad

Japanese_wolf52
the cat returns, nassica of the valley of the wind, porco rosco, and a new one howls moving castle i got it in china town so i dont know when the english one is coming out

Japanese_wolf52
you stink i have 4 more years of school

Japanese_wolf52
ur lucky in the us every one has to take a test to move on to graduate starting at 10th

Mauz
ah sure they will fly believe me!!! i have so much work to do so enjoy it while you can!

Japanese_wolf52
brb

Mauz
ouch! we have summer tests nd shit but it doesnt matter if you fail them.

Japanese_wolf52
k i'm back

Japanese_wolf52
but lucky me. sort of, because i'm going to private catholic school. i'm not sure if they have u take the test or not but i hope not

Japanese_wolf52
u their

Mauz
hey gotta go now nice talking to u! see u again soon! hi2 bye

Japanese_wolf52
bye

spiderboy5
they are both awesome characters but naruto would kick inuyashas A$$. u see all he has to do is use the clone teqnique to distract inuyasha then use the rasangan to kill inuyasha. or naruto could summon gamabunta to fight for him and thats also over for inuyasha.......

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Mauz
sori im bold! wots inspecter gadget doin on a anime forum??

Coming from a noob I won't that that negatively. Let me speak in your language so you could better cope.

Y0 Mayne , Inyuasha RoXXXors mi SoXXXXors, n naruat0!!!!1111!!!!!!11111!!!

Dark+Me#1
Originally posted by spiderboy5
they are both awesome characters but naruto would kick inuyashas A$$. u see all he has to do is use the clone teqnique to distract inuyasha then use the rasangan to kill inuyasha. or naruto could summon gamabunta to fight for him and thats also over for inuyasha.......
That dubble granger won't work inuyasha could smell the real one and distroy him.

Japanese_wolf52
hello

Japanese_wolf52
Hey i bet $50 dollars that naruto would win because he is more a demon then inuyasha

americanidiot07
that is the truest thing anyone said thank you Japanese wolf52

miyuki kimishi
ok, someone vote here...i choose inuyasha, even tho naruto is great too.

spiderboy5
how could inuyasha win?

Emperor Harumon
Inuyasha would kill Naruto easily

americanidiot07
thats not true

Emperor Harumon
Im da bomb
ninja ninja ninja ninja

Japanese_wolf52
naruto would wipe the floor with inuyasha

americanidiot07
Ill make a demonstartion this is Nuruto rifleand this is inuyashashit

GreenIsCool22
im with americanidiot

Japanese_wolf52
me too

spencerspider
Naruto would kick Inuyasha's ass

GreenIsCool22
Yup. I am totally with ya.

spencerspider
u should be its a fact

TPinaPimp
Originally posted by Dark+Me#1
That dubble granger won't work inuyasha could smell the real one and distroy him.

1. Kage Bunshin No Jutsu (Shadow Clone) creates an EXACT clone of the user meaning it would be the same Smell....

2. It was called DoopleGanger (in the translated manga ONLY) not Dupple Granger (whatever the hell that is)

haruko1800
Naruto kicks a$$ Inuyasha sucks (wtf is up with ears?)

ChakraStrings
That would attactuly probably be a good fight, but I have a feeling that Naruto would lose... he's to stupid. Inyuasha could wipe out every clone Naruto makes, and in the process, kill Naruto.

spencerspider
I doubt it..

ChakraStrings
Naruto's cocky, and Inuyasha a demon... Naruto would underestimate Inuyasha... I guarantee it.

haruko1800
Inuyasha is slow, with the huge a$$ sword, naruto is a friggin ninja! Ninjas are known for speed! (stealth) so he could beat inuyasha any day

spencerspider
lol i guarentee it lol. um naruto has a demon in him and when it comes out all hell breaks loose..

haruko1800
ya lol

marqura95
You are both wrong Inuyasha would totaly win!!

MerMorgan02
Oh, yeah! wink Naruto is OK, but InuYasha is SOOOO much better. yes

ChakraStrings
If Naruto's demon came out, it would kill everyone and everything... that's not much of a fight and besides... Naruto isn' the demon, the demon is the demon (confusing). Naruto is just way to cocky... and Inuyasha ins't slow... he's actually pretty fast if you'd seen the show. And so what if Naruto's a ninja, Inuyasha could cut him down anyday.

spencerspider
lol ok so he still has a demon that made no sense whatsoever

ChakraStrings
Yeah I know.

Darth_Veav
Your saying a Half-Demon that killed many full-blooded demons would lose to Naruto?

All Inuyasha have to do is use Wind Scar many times. And guess what? Inuyasha wins

Inuyasha: WIND SCAR! WIND SCAR!
Naruto: AHHHHHHHHHHh

Japanese_wolf52
yeah, but he has to find naruto. since he is a ninja he can hide and still attack at the same time

Orochimaru
yeah i thik from my infinent knowledge ] from both i would say ......................................................................................]..........naruto ill explain to any one who wants to know by posten again

ChakraStrings
Naruto doesn't hide though, if you watch the show he normally blindly charges at his opponent... he isn't a very smart character.

Japanese_wolf52
but wat if he did hide

spiderboy5
all naruto has to do is summon gamabunta to distract inuyasha then use rasangan to finish it off........

Japanese_wolf52
wat if inuyasha turns into a demon

older_than_13
Naruto is determined with his dreams & doesn't let his problems get the better of him

Unlike Inuyasha who dreads about love which is practically stupid for a "so-called" strong character ===> or so I believe...

"I' woudn't stand a chance against "N"! even if "I" turns into a demon...

Mantis
Nine tails would consume that half demon mutt... Although he has killed many different demons, they don't come close to the power of the nine tails... So basically, he's screwed.

Japanese_wolf52
which one is srewed

spiderboy5
u should be smart enough to no

thomasgeorge
inyuasha full demon backlash wave

cool blue14
naruto would kill that mutt

cool blue14
all naruto has to do is let some of the nine tailed fox power slip out and that dam mutt is dead

Japanese_wolf52
but wat if he becomes a full demon?

Deathwingers2
i think naruto would win once he go's demon

Japanese_wolf52
how

Revanall
Naruto doesn't even have to go that far, i'm sure, he just uses shadow clone and he's pretty much won.

melenor
alright i have to say something where in the freaking timeline of naruto are you and where in the timeline are you in inuyasha if you can tell people that that would help. because useing them both in there up to data times naruto. at the begining of the series inuyasha

Nickey
Inuyasha would totally win

Blax X
pffft.

Naruto would say "sit", then shove a dagger up Inuyashas ass.

Game.Set.match.

Emperor Ashtar
Inuyasha with ease.

Blax X
Originally posted by Blax X
pffft.

Naruto would say "sit", then shove a dagger up Inuyashas ass.

Game.Set.match.

j00 f417

Silent_Dreams
But only Kagome can tell Inuyasha to sit erm.

But yeah, Naruto would win.

Blax X
The sit thing was a joke.

If it could be used by anyone, the furball would lose every battle.

Silent_Dreams
I had a feeling it was a joke ninja

But then again, if Inu turns demon on Naruto, and Naruto goes into his..demon state too, I'd say they'd be pretty evenly matched.

Stealth
Hmm... It's seems with Naruto's erratic Nine-tail movement alone could probably take Inuyasha to the pound... Hard to follow as seen in the Sasuke Retrival Arc...

Although, a constant array of Windscar could be a pain in the arse for any opponent... If the speed doesn't work, then most definately Naruto's Tajuu Henge no Jutsu could insure without a doubt a one hit KO. stick out tongue

Kayne Archeron
Naruto, just for being a better character in general =/

Blax X
I agree erm

Kurosaki Ichigo
Only Kagome can tell Inuyasha to sit? erm But Naruto would own Inuyasha easily. Naruto just using the Tajyu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu would be too much for him.

Broly92
I would actually go with Inuyasha?

Blax X
Inuyasha's powers are actually pretty lame if you look at it...

He just uses his same windscar over and over until he wins, and he'll throw in a few slashes for good measure.

Naruto's probably faster and has a much wider range of attacks at his disposal.

Broly92

He just uses his same windscar over and over until he wins, and he'll throw in a few slashes for good measure.

But he is still less experinced and has less durability

Blax X
Less durability?

He got pile drived off of a 200-300 foot cliff, and got up.

He was run through the chest with a burst of electricity, and got up like it was nothing.

Naruto's suvived DB-feat attacks.

Broly92
Less durability?

He got pile drived off of a 200-300 foot cliff, and got up.

He was run through the chest with a burst of electricity, and got up like it was nothing.

Okay.... so has Inuyasha but I'm not sure who wins a fight between them I just think Inuyasha should win but that has no point to who would erm

Emperor Ashtar

Like what, because all naruto ever does is use the same 2 jutsu's all day. And when he loses, kyubi to the rescue.

What, okay, what DB feats attacks has naruto survived?

Kurosaki Ichigo
And all Inuyasha does is use about three attacks. But it's always the same old boreing "Windscar!" Naruto using Kage Bunshin No Jutsu would be too much for Inuyasha. It would be to overwhelming for him.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Kurosaki Ichigo
And all Inuyasha does is use about three attacks. But it's always the same old boreing "Windscar!" Naruto using Kage Bunshin No Jutsu would be too much for Inuyasha. It would be to overwhelming for him.

That's because windscar was the only attack he had for the majority off the manga. It took him a very long time to master it, unlike naruto who has so many attacks he does not use (Which is pathetic at this stage in the manga)

laughing
Kage Bunshin, you mean the same kage Bunshin that get's dispelled after one hit?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Darth_Veav
Your saying a Half-Demon that killed many full-blooded demons would lose to Naruto?

All Inuyasha have to do is use Wind Scar many times. And guess what? Inuyasha wins

Inuyasha: WIND SCAR! WIND SCAR!
Naruto: AHHHHHHHHHHh

LMAO, true

Blax X
lmfao. Please.

naruto will wipe the floor with this half-ass wannabe demon any day of the week.

Emperor Ashtar
lmfao. Please.

naruto will wipe the floor with this half-ass wannabe demon any day of the week.

Because you like him better, please. none of naruto's attacks would do crud to inuyasha.

Blax X
I can say likewise for Inuyasha.

Emperor Ashtar
I can say likewise for Inuyasha.

Right, I mean he only has an attack that can kill 100 demons in a single shot I.E. WindScar. And has waaay more experience and durablilty. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blax X
roll eyes (sarcastic)

The demons in that show can be killed by getting stepped on. Whats your point?

He MAY have more experiance, but he DEFINENTLY isn't more durable. And durability < natural talent.

Naruto would rape him in 9 tailed Kyuubi form.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Yea that kill weak demons. Naruto would beat Inuyasha senseless easily. The "Tajyu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu." Would be too much for Inuyasha right there. Inuyasha would be knocked around with multiple clones then be finished up with a rising uppercut.

Emperor Ashtar
roll eyes (sarcastic)

The demons in that show can be killed by getting stepped on. Whats your point?

WTF, what demon was killed by getting stepped on?

He MAY have more experiance, but he DEFINENTLY isn't more durable. And durability < natural talent.

Naruto would rape him in 9 tailed Kyuubi form.

9 tails form is sealed, how the hell would naruto use it. And also, it has no real showings.

More durable, ok, no bullshit please, naruto's durability is not even out of the ordinary.

Originally posted by Kurosaki Ichigo
Yea that kill weak demons. Naruto would beat Inuyasha senseless easily. The "Tajyu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu." Would be too much for Inuyasha right there. And Naruto can always go Demon and own Inuyasha. Inuyasha would be knocked around with multiple clones then be finished up with a rising uppercut.

Kage bunshin divides his chakra, making each individual shadow clone weaker. And his demon form is sealed.

Miroku Herko
Inuyahsa easily

Blax X
Naruto goes into demon form and kills Inuyasha and hsi entire crew ina matter of minutes...

Kayne Archeron
i don't really like either one, but i still give this to Naruto. I agree with Blax that those "hundreds of demons" that inu can kill are basically bullet fodder

cloud_99
well could a 100 demons take on a nine tail fox
inpluse Naruto would just
clone justsue one and have him take the beten then once iuyasha lets his gard down bame hes dead
the true way of a ninja "stealth

Captain SEX
omg that would be f*cking laughable.

a thousand of those sh*tty little nine inch dildo demons jump on him... And Naruto just destroys them all...

cloud_99
That would be fuggen hallariuos laughing
wat Captain Sex said ^

Nicca
Naruto wins he'ld move to fast for inuyasha and to tricksie and even if inuyasha could hit him once the nine tailed chakra came out inuyasha wouldn't come close to standing a chance

Remulous
Naruto.

dvampire
I think this would be a good fight. I say if Naruto is in his normal stat, he'll lose most times. Inuyasha is to strong and durable for him. Naruto is faster, but Inuyasha is used to fighting fast people (Koga), and won't be easily pressured by Naruto's speed.

Now if Naruto goes Nine Tail 1 or 2, Inuyasha will have much tuffer fight and will probably lose because of all the tricky Justus Naruto got. Naruto would create multiple kage Bushins to confuse Inuyasha, then strike him with a Rasegen. Inuyasha can stop him with his windscar, but at this level, I think Naruto's speed will be to much and could probably dodge Windscar easily.

yami180
id say that if it would come down to it.....
naruto would likely win because if it came down to it naruto would go 4 tails and then destroy inuyasha

Pyron_is_God
Inuyasha destroys him with ease....
Better hero and far stronger.

leonheartmm
unless naruto is 4 tails, he has little chance of doing anything against inuyasha. and even then, with the current super tessaiga moves which can damage even the new naraku with the complete shikon no tama and the sending to hell moves etc. i think currently inuyasha wins, unless naruto masters the kyuubi.

yami180
thats what im saying but.......
if naruto were to snap out of 4 tails..... he would be in alot of pain and then inuyasha would nail him into oblivion..... damn at this perspective it seems like inuyasha would win..... confused hmmnn....

Blax_Hydralisk
Inuyasha wouldn't live that long.

The last time I've seen him, when he just spammed his gay little windscar and iron reaver over and over again, Naruto would beat tat version without even going into any of his tailed versions.

Pyron_is_God
Naruto couldn't survive the Wind Scar...

Blax_Hydralisk
Inuyasha couldn't survive a single punch from Naruto...

Wow, that was easy. I can see why you do it.

Kento
Does Inuyasha even have any speed to be able to hit Naruto? I've never really seen Inuyasha move that fast. At least not compared to the people in Naruto.

yami180
Originally posted by Kento
Does Inuyasha even have any speed to be able to hit Naruto? I've never really seen Inuyasha move that fast. At least not compared to the people in Naruto.

yea i agree inuyasha substitutes speed for power and naruto would easily shadow clown 'em and inuyasha would be dead.... X.X

SHM
Inuyasha can create a very powerful barrier with Tessaiga(it protected him from Kongousouha from Kanna's mirror monster).

Naruto can't touch him. Well... Not before Inuyasha send him to Hell with the Meidou.

White Ghost
I think that it would be a little better fight if they would transform you know to their most powerfull forms or whatever

Getsugamoon
Ok, I am about to break it down for you: Naruto Uzumaki would win the fight. Here's why: At the end of Inuyasha, Inuyasha has all of six abilities given to him from his sword upgrades. His main three are the Wind Scar, Backlash Wave, and Adamant Barrage. He is a half demon, half human. He is fast, but Shinobi are equally as fast and they are full human. Inuyasha, much like Naruto likes to rush into battles, but unlike Naruto, Inuyasha doesn't come up with strategies. Whatever move works at the time will be used.

Naruto's main jutsus are the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shadow clone jutsu) and Rasengan (Spiral Chakra Sphere). However, in the beginning of the series, Naruto created 1,000 clones when fighting Mizuki (The sensei that wanted the secret scroll). He has grown well past that and can now utilize Sage Mode, which allows him to draw energy from nature. He has also adapted his Rasengan into different forms (I.E Odama Rasengen, Rasen-Shurikan, etc). Naruto is full human, but he has a full demon living inside him, Kurama (Kyuubi), which makes him more powerful than Inuyasha as he is two entities instead of one.

If Inuyasha does get the upper hand, Naruto can simply switch to Sage mode, create clones, and have them all use Odama Rasengan. The only thing Inuyasha could do to level himself with Naruto is go into his full demon form. But again, Naruto has a full demon and he has learned how to control Kurama's chakra, so Naruto can simply utilize that. This gives him a large power and chakra boost, allowing him to multiply the size of his clone and rasengan attacks. I've not seen Inuyasha use his demon form too much, nor did he seem very powerful whilst in this form.

If push did come to shove, Naruto would simply begin to unleash the Tails, and utilize the Tailed Beast Bomb, which has the power to create a very large crater. Not to mention the Chakra branching that the Fox Cloak can do. When fighting against Sasuke, the Fox's cloak created another arm and used it to grab Sasuke for Naruto. And we've seen in his Four Tails form, Naruto himself can branch out to reach his opponent. Inuyasha has little defense against this. Now, if we play by the rules of each universe, then Inuyasha stands at a further disadvantage, due to the conditions of his Wind Scar and Backlash Wave. These two moves are solely dependant on Demon Aura. Unless Naruto is using Kurama's chakra, his chakra is normal, thus preventing Inuyasha from utilizing his best moves. At that point, it's pretty much a powerless half demon with a useless sword fighting a Shinobi with a massive amount of chakra and numerous justu/techniques. It's easy to see who wins.

Rikudo sennin
I have read both manga and naruto would most definitely win.
In fact sm naruto and any form of him above can beat inuyasha
speed:Naruto
power:Naruto (tbb>backlash wave,Kongosha)
intelligence: Naruto inuyasha has almost never used his brain in battle
Wind scar can be countered by a few odama rasengans or rasenshuriken believe I would know i have seen what wind scar could do a billion times.

Q99
I don't think there's any doubt on this one at this point.

Mr Marvel
Inuyasha has just as much chance of winning as naruto...!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>