Holy Crap! Deads Are Beggining To Rise!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Veav
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160903,00.html

Today the dogs, tommorow the humans! (THIS IS ****IN NO JOKE)

BENITO
It's fox news they'll say it's proof that god exists

crazy_shadow
haha tahts kool

indie_director
bah I thought of that a long time ago. I'm also the one who invented the post-it.

crazy_shadow
thats what they all say no expression

Wolflet
bullshit no expression

fantasygirl
bunnyshit no expression

BENITO
Originally posted by indie_director
bah I thought of that a long time ago. I'm also the one who invented the post-it. so You mest be a billionaire

Wolflet
Originally posted by fantasygirl
bunnyshit no expression
thats cute laughing

Spelljammer
#1: This is probably fake.

#2: If it isn't, is SpellJammer suppose to care? People being alive for over 3 hours isn't going to do much even if they're "undead". That sounds more like a pest problem then some 28 days.. Besides, most likely the goverment would use it to derive information from the dead. Science is just starting to catchup with necromancy where we witches commune with the dead..

#3: If you want to see something really disturbing you should've read SpellJammer's news article about the regenerating mice from a week back..

fantasygirl
Originally posted by Wolflet
thats cute laughing Yeah, I said it a longtime to my friend and it sounded so funny. laughing out loud laughing

BENITO
Originally posted by Wolflet
thats cute laughing Not when you stepped in a big huge pile of it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.