Marvel Villains vs DC's Big Seven

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Piedmon
JLA

-Superman
-Batman
-Wonder Woman
-The Flash
-Green Lantern (we'll say Hal Jordan)
-Aquaman
-The Martian Manhunter

Marvel Villains

-Dr. Doom
-M.O.D.O.K
-Graviton
-Count Nefaria
-Ultron XVII
-Magneto
-The Mandarin

Both teams get two hours of prep. The battlefield is the earth (lol, bye earth.) Can Doom outwit Batman? Can MODOK mentally overpower J'onn J'onnz? Can Graviton crush The Flash? Can Count Nefaria bitchslap Supes? Who wins? rolling on floor laughing

yahman
Originally posted by Piedmon
JLA

-Superman
-Batman
-Wonder Woman
-The Flash
-Green Lantern (we'll say Hal Jordan)
-Aquaman
-The Martian Manhunter

Marvel Villains

-Dr. Doom
-M.O.D.O.K
-Graviton
-Count Nefaria
-Ultron XVII
-Magneto
-The Mandarin

Both teams get two hours of prep. The battlefield is the earth (lol, bye earth.) Can Doom outwit Batman? Can MODOK mentally overpower J'onn J'onnz? Can Graviton crush The Flash? Can Count Nefaria bitchslap Supes? Who wins? rolling on floor laughing

Doom vs Bats = (in reality) Doom
M.O.D.O.K vs M.M = MM due to other abilities
Graviton vs Flash = Graviton
Ultron vs Wonder Woman = Ultron
Magneto vs Hal = Hal
The Mandarin vs Aquaman = Aquaman
Nefaria vs Superman = Superman

golem370
I think Modok could out think MM and beat him

Draco69
Pfft. If Wonder Man can defeat Ultron so can Wonder Woman since she's much more powerful then him.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Draco69
Pfft. If Wonder Man can defeat Ultron so can Wonder Woman since she's much more powerful then him.

In some cases, not all. Ultron's also stomped both WM & THOR at the same time. For the most part, Ultron is a team wrecker.

Wonderwoman is only going to pull it off against low end showings of Ultron. On average, he would beat WW up.

yahman
Originally posted by Beyonder
In some cases, not all. Ultron's also stomped both WM & THOR at the same time. For the most part, Ultron is a team wrecker.

Wonderwoman is only going to pull it off against low end showings of Ultron. On average, he would beat WW up.

Im talking about the one in Ultron Unlimited. It took Thors most powerful lightning bolt to destroy the second grade adamantium Ultron,the other Ultron is made out of first grade and Thor couldn't scratch him.

Solidus Snake
MM will take out doom by phasing through him and he will battle MODOK at the same time

batman will be there to be an annoyance to the other team

JLA will win

ULTRON will give the most problems. supes will eat nefaria alive and then BFR ultron

flash will take out graviton in a picosecond

Beyonder
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
MM will take out doom by phasing through him and he will battle MODOK at the same time

Riiight...

A what now?

? Graviton would kill Flash.

Scroll down, you'll see what Gravy can do...
http://superherochat.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=91439&start=30

Solidus Snake
speed of human thought = 170 mph (proven fact)

speed of flash = 669,600,000 mph (186,000 * 60 * 60)

flash vs graviton = priceless

yahman

When was it proven and by what means ?

Solidus Snake
scientists....showing how fast neurons fire. check
www.bbc.com

they have everything

EvilCap America
Nice fight fight really but despite the occasional "OPPPS the i tripped over a hnk of PIS" moments the JLA is CONSTANTLY saddled with they should be able to beat all these guys

Tha C-Master
Yes, evilcap GOD i've missed you!!!

Beyonder

Fact:

1] Dr. Polaris kicked Flash's ass.

2] An Imperiex Probe kicked Flash's ass.

3] Gravitron has shields up.

4] Gravitron can fly.

5] Flash isn't running when Gravitron collapses the Earth beneath Flash.

6] Flash isn't running while he's suspended in mid-air.

7] So much for your speed.

Tha C-Master
Hold on, Gravitron can definitely get flash if he's ready, but if they start out and are aware, then gravitron should be screwed...

Beyonder
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Hold on, Gravitron can definitely get flash if he's ready, but if they start out and are aware, then gravitron should be screwed...

Shield.

And who says Flash is doing anything to Gravitron when Count Nefaria, Ultron XVII, Magneto, The Mandarin are on the field?

Flash going straight for Gravitron and running into a force field only to have Mandarin liquify the ground beneath Flash.

Tha C-Master
No, I'm not saying he CAN'T beat him with it, I'm saying if they were to start 60ft from each other, and a bell went off, that gravitron would be out, before he could register a thought.

Agree or Disagree?

EvilCap America
Alot of this depends on how the Flash gets written.Ive seen him jobbed in some of the most sickening idiotic ways but given the extent of his mind-boggling speed not many things are effective against him

Tha C-Master
Thats what I'm saying though, remove pis (which isnt in debates), and see then.

Cause flash is the pis KING...

brainchild81
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
No, I'm not saying he CAN'T beat him with it, I'm saying if they were to start 60ft from each other, and a bell went off, that gravitron would be out, before he could register a thought.

Agree or Disagree? Agree, but this is with prep though. & they've got Doom. "If you can fly, do it. It's not safe on the ground" This battle was over for me when I noticed it had Doom w/prep and that Reed Richards wasn't somehow recruited for the DC team. Marvel Villains take this easily and now Doom has a bunch of newly stolen powers.

Draco69
Doom's prep is kinda useless when GL and Flash can prolong their prep for Eternity.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by brainchild81
Agree, but this is with prep though. & they've got Doom. "If you can fly, do it. It's not safe on the ground" This battle was over for me when I noticed it had Doom w/prep and that Reed Richards wasn't somehow recruited for the DC team. Marvel Villains take this easily and now Doom has a bunch of newly stolen powers. Yes, my question wasn't exactly on par with this thread, I was just making a point, my bad...

ScarletSpider
"speed of flash = 669,600,000"

So how often does the Flash start off exactly at that speed? He doesn't just go from standing stock still, to the speed of light.

It depends what they get to utilize during their prep time. Can they prolong their prep? Can Doom use his time machine and make his prep time indefinate, or can he use the reality-chessboard thing from Fantastic Four:1234?

Juntai
JLA will work much much better as a team, and with Batman as brains, and MM telepathically linking what Bats is thinking and the rest of the team as brawn, the JLA are a sick team to mess with. I think teamwork if not power will win them this duel. I also think think evilcap had it right if you did try to match it up power for power.

Juntai
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
"speed of flash = 669,600,000"

So how often does the Flash start off exactly at that speed? He doesn't just go from standing stock still, to the speed of light.

It depends what they get to utilize during their prep time. Can they prolong their prep? Can Doom use his time machine and make his prep time indefinate, or can he use the reality-chessboard thing from Fantastic Four:1234? Flash can exist on two super-teams at the same time, standing still at both locations the teams are at, in different parts of the world. And change costume's in between. Without even appearing as if he'd left either location to the rest of either team. Flash is nasty.

Juntai
Doom's prep is kinda useless when GL and Flash can prolong their prep for Eternity. Good point, and Flash is a scientist as well. Also, he could share that speed with the rest of the league... up to and including Batman, who is 1 billion and 0 in battles with even a half hour to prep, what's Doom's record, have his plans ever been foiled?

leonidas
given the fact that nef, graviton and ultron have SINGLE-HANDEDLY given the avengers all they could handle, doom has single-handedly defeated the ff and mags has single-handedly given the xmen all they could deal with, this is a VERY tough fight for the jla.

even given the 2 hrs, the villains would never be able to fight as a team. that is the jla's only chance. they would have to work together to take out a couple of the villains. mm and am could together take out modok without much trouble. without modok, mm should be able to mentally take out graviton. with modok and grav down, the numbers are with the jla. still, even then it's not gonna be easy.

without some time for the jla to plan, i think the villains are just too. powerful

LexCorp
jla is team team of bad writing. Especially Bats and Flash. I see them winning more from bad writing then good story. DC has "smallman syndrome" with its heroes. Lets make them overpowered to compensate for something. Doom properly written has impressed Thanos, Galactus, and Watcher whos tech is light years ahead of reed and bats.

Juntai
Originally posted by LexCorp
jla is team team of bad writing. Especially Bats and Flash. I see them winning more from bad writing then good story. DC has "smallman syndrome" with its heroes. Lets make them overpowered to compensate for something. Doom properly written has impressed Thanos, Galactus, and Watcher whos tech is light years ahead of reed and bats. And Batman has impressed Darkseid and Metron, and both companies have their share of bad writing. Typically it's the same bad writers over and over plaguing them both... but keeping us interested as readers none-the-less.

brainchild81
Come on people. A younger, less crafty Doom took the Beyonder's powers. Beyonder was>>>>>>>>>>>>>than the DC and Marvel teams combined with Darkseid(Superman's b**ch)and Metron. Doom's a human whose brains put him on par with gods. Dude's taken the planet over before. Batman's cool and a genius, but compared to Doom he's a moron. Hate it or love it.

Draco69
Which again is useless against Flash and GL's ability to extend their prep FOREVER.

And don't doubt the JLA's ability on prep. Hell they defeated "God" with prep. ONE HOUR.

brainchild81
Which again is useless against Flash and GL's ability to extend their prep FOREVER.
Wouldn't that mean that they'd just be prepping forever and never fight though?

Draco69
Wouldn't that mean that they'd just be prepping forever and never fight though?

Not neccessarily. But REALLY there's so many options availiable to the JLA. And with the JLA prepping indeed for extremely long periods their victory is rest assured.

Sure Doom is impressive when it comes to prep. But with nearly a half dozen master tacticians (Batman isn't the only demon when it comes to prep), limitless resources and so many powerhouses, they win rather easily.

brainchild81

And don't doubt the JLA's ability on prep. Hell they defeated "God" with prep. ONE HOUR. Originally posted by Draco69
Not neccessarily. But REALLY there's so many options availiable to the JLA. And with the JLA prepping indeed for extremely long periods their victory is rest assured.

Sure Doom is impressive when it comes to prep. But with nearly a half dozen master tacticians (Batman isn't the only demon when it comes to prep), limitless resources and so many powerhouses, they win rather easily. This is DR. Doom w/prep and a bunch of team busters @ his disposal. I honestly think it's better to use the prep-time originally given, but Doom would have no problem using time machines, magic and all that stuff if he wanted to extend his prep(he wouldn't need to). Did just these 7 beat "God" or did they have help?

Draco69
This is DR. Doom w/prep and a bunch of team busters @ his disposal. I honestly think it's better to use the prep-time originally given, but Doom would have no problem using time machines, magic and all that stuff if he wanted to extend his prep(he wouldn't need to). Did just these 7 beat "God" or did they have help?

The JLA has a half dozen master tactians with several having several millenia of warfare experience.

Doom has time-machines? So what? The JLA have more time-machines than P. Diddy. has bling.

Magic? No problema. With access to massive magical resouveirs from Atlantis (God Magic) or Themyscira (Even more God Magic) or Asgard (Even MORE God-Magic) they have it spades.

Seriously the JLA with so many resources, Earthly, alien, extra-dimensional, future, etc. Doom's tech pales in comparision.

Mother Boxes, Genesis Boxes, 85,741 AD tech.

They beat "God" on their own. They did do some research though. Which is also called prep.

NoFate007
Now, I didn't approach it as Doom vs Batman in a fight, Superman vs ____, etc.

I think you would get a different type of match up. I think, for instance, Batman would fight Magneto. BUT, he wouldn't fight him. He would talk to him. Magneto is the type of villain that CAN be talked to, and can change his mind about things. Batman has the uncanny psychological approach where he can successfully just talk to people and do amazing things. Think about what would happen if Batman has that prep-time, can come up with some research, and help them, like GL or something, make something to mess up Doom or whomever. I don't know who some of the characters are, like Ultron or whatever, but think about this situation:

Batman talks to Lenscherr, they discuss mutant abilities. Batman sympathizes and says that even though he isn't a mutant, he's still feared by society as a threat. Erik is converted and helps DC. Now how about that? If this Graviton guy can kill Flash, Flash moves out of the way and goes immediately to Mandarin and knocks him out cold. Now what?

I say, written well enough, DC wins. In a pure, idiotic battle royal, Marvel wins.

Marvel=DC
did this become the jla vs dr doom? because you make it seem like he's the only one that can do anything. That being said i'd give it to the league with probably supes, ww and mm left standing if the bad guys go all out and they'll have to. Doom's feats are impressive except for the FF just about anyone on the jla can take them singlehanded. Also this prep time do they get to learn about the opposite team? if they do it's gonna be a fight to the death cause to stop a lot of the muscle or psychos on the field you'll probably have to kill them. Jla does get the edge gl is like mags but, with more power and if they do learn about the other team i'm sure someone will tell him how to use it best.

brainchild81
The JLA has a half dozen master tactians with several having several millenia of warfare experience.

Doom has time-machines? So what? The JLA have more time-machines than P. Diddy. has bling.

Magic? No problema. With access to massive magical resouveirs from Atlantis (God Magic) or Themyscira (Even more God Magic) or Asgard (Even MORE God-Magic) they have it spades.

Seriously the JLA with so many resources, Earthly, alien, extra-dimensional, future, etc. Doom's tech pales in comparision.

Mother Boxes, Genesis Boxes, 85,741 AD tech.

They beat "God" on their own. They did do some research though. Which is also called prep. I have no doubt that JLA has many time machines. The number of them is unimportant though because you only need one. Doom's not the only dangerous one on this team(It's chock full of team busters except for maybe MODOK), but I do think he's the most dangerous because of the power stealing. The most usefully powerful member(J'onnz IMO) of the hero team is gonna be the first to go down and then it's all downhill for 'em. Being linked to MM will be their downfall. The heroic telepaths will find that every villain is wearing some kind of telepathy blocking device. The heroes team does have many good tacticians, but the most dangerous one is definately Batman. He will not out-prep DOOM. This will be a key factor. Doom is also a far better inventor than Batman.Nefaria's gonna be a problem, he takes shots from Thor's hammer with no problem. He's likely to beat the mess out of Aquaman very qiuckly. Ultron will make Wonder Woman his b**ch. Graviton makes Flash's lungs collapse from the start while causing more trouble for the heroes by either grounding them(many are powerful enough to resist, but it will hinder their offense a bit) or making them float off somewhere. Magneto and GL will go @ it for a while, but once the evil telepaths (Doom and MODOK ) start f**king w/his brain it's over for him. Mandarin will be there mainly to provide assistance and distraction. I'd like to see this JLA vs "God" stuff though. I'm thinking this "god" was probably less powerful than the Beyonder was.

Maestro
Doom is also quite handy with magic as well.

Draco69
I have no doubt that JLA has many time machines. The number of them is unimportant though because you only need one.

And the JLA have much more experience utilizing it.

not the only dangerous one on this team(It's chock full of team busters except for maybe MODOK), but I do think he's the most dangerous because of the power stealing.

Yeah. Good Luck stealing the JLA's powers when they have Genesis/DC 1million/magic/ preventing that from happening.

The most usefully powerful member(J'onnz IMO) of the hero team is gonna be the first to go down and then it's all downhill for 'em.

And Doom being the "most dangerous" won't go down first? Please. You underestimate their intelligence.

MM will simply keep himself telepathically and literally invisible via his powers and tech.

Being linked to MM will be their downfall. The heroic telepaths will find that every villain is wearing some kind of telepathy blocking device.

The heroic telepaths will laugh at their telepathy blocking devices as the Genesis Box reduces the devices to mere toys.

The heroes team does have many good tacticians, but the most dangerous one is definately Batman. He will not out-prep DOOM.

DOOM will be utterly owned in prep. Why? Two words: Strategy Engine. A god-machine that creates a trillion different scenarios PER SECOND and finds the best way to counter any and all strategems conceived by Doom. This machine was made and used by beings with IQs that make Doom seem retarded.

This will be a key factor.

Yes it will. A factor in the villain's downfall.

Doom is also a far better inventor than Batman gonna be a problem

He is. Too bad Batman doesn't NEED to be. He has access to OUTRAGEOUS tech that would boggle Doom's mind.

he takes shots from Thor's hammer with no problem.

That's nice. Let's see him stand up to Solaris tech.

He's likely to beat the mess out of Aquaman very qiuckly.

And of course, the JLA being idiots will pit someone as powerful as Nefaria against Aquaman right? Riiiight.

GL absorbs his ionic energy. The Genesis Box turns him into a rabbit. Or Batman steals his soul via 1million tech.

Ultron will make Wonder Woman his b**ch.

Not when she wields the Godwave (think Phoenix Force) into reducing Ultron into scrap.

Graviton makes Flash's lungs collapse from the start while causing more trouble for the heroes by either grounding them(many are powerful enough to resist, but it will hinder their offense a bit) or making them float off somewhere.

But alas, Graviton is powerless when the JLA borrows the Reality Keyboard from the Ultramarines into making him having the power to make water bubbles

MODOK start f**king w/his brain it's over for him.

Oh please. Ever heard of Hector Hammond. He once mindcontrolled 1/3 of the Universe with a thought. And GL was immune to his powers.

And the JLA's tech will block any and all efforts to do so.

Mandarin will be there mainly to provide assistance and distraction.

Fat load that does. He gets taken down faster than Paris Hilton's decaying brain cells.

I'd like to see this JLA vs "God" stuff though. I'm thinking this "god" was probably less powerful than the was.

Um. NO. He had flippin PLANETS as chromosomes. He had GALAXIES as DNA. Please.

And I won't even go into magic or the Wurghog.

Draco69
Originally posted by Maestro
Doom is also quite handy with magic as well.

Magic? No problema. Diana has FAR more access to magic resources than Doom can ever hope for.

leonidas
you make good points as usual draco, but i wonder how much they can actually arrange in only 2 hours. i don't like your proposed 'infinite prep time' idea. i've never seen it done, so the theory (unless it HAS been applied somewhere) doesn't really sit well and i couldn't see it happening. i do think the jla has a chance, but i still give the edge to the bad guys.

Piedmon
I think the edge still goes to the villains. The way I see this happening... Doom creates a perfect strategy for his team to combine all their powers, each one focusing on the JLA member they can do best against. (Doom might even save Superman for himself and put a magical hurting on Big Blue.)

Eventually, though, once the villains get the heroes on the ropes, one of them--probably Graviton *koff*goober*koff*---will be like, "up j00rs Doom," and break ranks. That single gap in the villain team's lines will be exploited to their downfall, giving the JLA the win.

Beyonder
Magic? No problema. Diana has FAR more access to magic resources than Doom can ever hope for.

Your scenerio is ludicrous. It says two hours of prep. Why are you extending it? It's cause in 2 hours of prep Doom would punk Batman badly and the villains would win isn't it?

In two hours, Doom would have a battle plan and counter plan against the JLA. Doom with Magneto's assistance would upgrade Ultron with disintegrations beams like those in SW; the ones that Absorbing Man didn't even want to mess with.

And no, Batman ain't close to Doom. Compare all their accomplishments, Batman isn't even close. How many times has Batman come back from the dead or punked guys like Mephisto, Beyonder, Galactus, Surfer, Magneto, Red Skull, etc. Or get acknowledgement from Thanos?

It's nice that Batman punked Darkseid and Metron. Doom duped both Mephisto and Strange.

If you want to bring in all the resources of the JLA into this battle, the villains can do the same.

That's tech from Doom, Magneto, Ultron, Mandarin, Modok. And as for resources, you think the JLA has more resources than the villains?

-Superman Vs. Count Nefaria - either way

-Batman Vs. Doom - Doom would kill him, unless you think Batman can beat Doom in a fight.

- Wonder Woman Vs. Ultron - Ultron, who usually takes on a team of Avengers. He's broken Hulk's leg in one blast before.

-The Flash Vs. Graviton - Flash ain't doing a thing to Graviton air born. Nor would Flash do anything while suspended in mid air.

-Green Lantern (we'll say Hal Jordan) Vs. Magneto - Hal

-Aquaman Vs. Mandarin - Mandarin

-The Martian Manhunter Vs. Modok - MM

MM, Supes, Hal Vs. Doom, Ultron, Graviton, Mandarin, Nefaria

Draco69

That's tech from Doom, Magneto, Ultron, Mandarin, Modok. And as for resources, you think the JLA has more resources than the villains?

-S

Uh. YEAH. Hello. Read my prior list. For god's sake they have Imperiux tech, 85,731 ad tech, hell they have access to no less than SEVEN objects that can rewrite reality like a Microsoft Word program.

You're reaching.

Draco69
Originally posted by leonidas
you make good points as usual draco, but i wonder how much they can actually arrange in only 2 hours. i don't like your proposed 'infinite prep time' idea. i've never seen it done, so the theory (unless it HAS been applied somewhere) doesn't really sit well and i couldn't see it happening. i do think the jla has a chance, but i still give the edge to the bad guys.

Simple. Flash extends the Speed Force to everyone. 2 hours is like 2 MILLENIUMS to the JLA.

And for god's sake in such a state they can get everything they need in the prior page in seconds.

Strategy Engine>Doom

Draco69
I think the edge still goes to the villains. The way I see this happening... Doom creates a perfect strategy for his team to combine all their powers, each one focusing on the JLA member they can do best against. (Doom might even save Superman for himself and put a magical hurting on Big Blue.)

Doom's "perfect strategy" is instantly countered by the Strategy Engine.

TRILLIONS of scenarios in ONE SECOND.

Eventually, though, once the villains get the heroes on the ropes, one of them--probably Graviton *koff*goober*koff*---will be like, "up j00rs Doom," and break ranks. That single gap in the villain team's lines will be exploited to their downfall, giving the JLA the win.

That's a very plausible scenario. Too many strong personalities on the team. I don't see them all working together.

LexCorp
HAHAHAHAAH likei said all the tech you suggest smells of plot devices. Instead of fighting head on they gather the most trumped up DC gadgets. Don't get me wrong, I like DC comics but they seem to make every character god status and give them insane powers then gadgets. Lets just say Doom creates a goobergockengoober that processes 8 trillion strategies in a nanosecond.

MatchesMalone
Your scenerio is ludicrous. It says two hours of prep. Why are you extending it? It's cause in 2 hours of prep Doom would punk Batman badly and the villains would win isn't it?

In two hours, Doom would have a battle plan and counter plan against the JLA. Doom with Magneto's assistance would upgrade Ultron with disintegrations beams like those in SW; the ones that Absorbing Man didn't even want to mess with.

And no, Batman ain't close to Doom. Compare all their accomplishments, Batman isn't even close. How many times has Batman come back from the dead or punked guys like Mephisto, Beyonder, Galactus, Surfer, Magneto, Red Skull, etc. Or get acknowledgement from Thanos?

It's nice that Batman punked Darkseid and Metron. Doom duped both Mephisto and Strange.

If you want to bring in all the resources of the JLA into this battle, the villains can do the same.

-Superman Vs. Count Nefaria - either way

-Batman Vs. Doom - Doom would kill him, unless you think Batman can beat Doom in a fight.

- Wonder Woman Vs. Ultron - Ultron, who usually takes on a team of Avengers. He's broken Hulk's leg in one blast before.

-The Flash Vs. Graviton - Flash ain't doing a thing to Graviton air born. Nor would Flash do anything while suspended in mid air.

-Green Lantern (we'll say Hal Jordan) Vs. Magneto - Hal

-Aquaman Vs. Mandarin - Mandarin

-The Martian Manhunter Vs. Modok - MM

MM, Supes, Hal Vs. Doom, Ultron, Graviton, Mandarin, Nefaria

Hey, what's up, Beyonder? I don't know if you remember me from the Superman/Gladiator thread. Anyway, If you don't mind, I was just going to bring up a couple points about your post.

1. Draco is not giving the JLA more prep time. Flash can give his team mates speed. From our point of view, they are only using the 2 hours of prep they are given. From the JLA's point of view, time is slowed down to the point where it seems like it has stopped.

2. When there is a group battle, I don't think its wise to split up the fight into specific duals. Listing the winners of the duals that were assumed to take place is really irrelevant. A group battle is a little bit more chaotic than that. Its possible that Hal and Magneto never even get a chance to attack each other.

I currently do not have a guess on which team would win. But, I just thought I would bring those points up. I apologize if I seem argumentative.

LexCorp
i do think you could have picked better villians, Thanos and Galactus and properly written, i can see villians win the first battle but lose the final battle to the heroes.

MatchesMalone
HAHAHAHAAH likei said all the tech you suggest smells of plot devices. Instead of fighting head on they gather the most trumped up DC gadgets. Don't get me wrong, I like DC comics but they seem to make every character god status and give them insane powers then gadgets. Lets just say Doom creates a goobergockengoober that processes 8 trillion strategies in a nanosecond.

So, are you voting for the JLA team in this battle?

King_Mungi
Thing with Aquaman is now he has gotten a power boost. In Aquaman #17 he lifts up a city block under water making him insanely strong and durable enough to withstand survive millions of tons of water pressure .

And with the new hand, he has vast mystical powers, control over water itself, amped up telepathy , healing powers used on him or others, and with his hand he doesn't dry out anymore. So he's at full strength the whole time. Very underated character, I blame Superfriends for that.

Piedmon
i do think you could have picked better villians, Thanos and Galactus and properly written, i can see villians win the first battle but lose the final battle to the heroes.

Admit it, you know MODOK is superior.

GIANT HEADS RPRZNT.

King_Mungi
Admit it, you know MODOK is superior.

GIANT HEADS RPRZNT.

Then Hector Hammond must be the strongest person in the universe. That nogg'in is huge.

Solidus Snake
i want these guys to know taht if in mid battle, they realize that they are getting creamed, flash could loan them some speed and during the battle they could discuss what to do whilst the world is "frozen around them"

someone said flash would be countered by gravitons shield?

if supes flys around the planet to reach top speed and punches into gravitons/mags shield at 1% of light speed (which his stats says he can do) the earth will shake, it would be akin to an extiction level event meteorite crash. what supes lacks un meteorite mass, he will amke up for in strength and speed (as we know, supes can repel meteors etc)

graviton will be paste, and if by some miracle the shield holds, his mind would be ruined by teh backlash

aquaman could turn graviton into a snivelling sissy boy with his mental powers. flash vs doom. whilst doom is posturing flash would take a screwdriver and dismantle his armor smile

if nefaria isnt immune to mental control, the JLA will have him fighting for them.

before ya know it, GL has pitched ultron and MODOK into a worm hole.

mandarin would have to fight bats hand to hand (where he will lose) bcause flash has stolen his rings and is half way through writing his novel W. R. R. West's Lord of the Rings where jimmy olsen has to throw mandarin rings in the firepits of apokalips after defeating granny goodness (sorry i digress)

honestly though, u do know taht wally and GL could create a treadmill to rplicate/nullify graviton/mags powers right? and because of flash's speed and gl's power, theyd end up being more powerful tahn graviton/mags

why do i say this? in JLA year one, hal stopped the tectonic plates from moving apart. lets see mags or graviton do taht. wally's feats speak for themselves.

it will be a good fight. somehow they will take down aquaman and ww, but the JLA wins

LexCorp
I think though, with prep JLA does take easily, but a random surprise attack would give marvel a huge edge. I think Doom would thrive in this case. Ultron is a fav of mine. He does kill Avengers/FF but JLA are too overpowered for him.

Beyonder
Originally posted by MatchesMalone
Hey, what's up, Beyonder? I don't know if you remember me from the Superman/Gladiator thread. Anyway, If you don't mind, I was just going to bring up a couple points about your post.

1. Draco is not giving the JLA more prep time. Flash can give his team mates speed. From our point of view, they are only using the 2 hours of prep they are given. From the JLA's point of view, time is slowed down to the point where it seems like it has stopped.

2. When there is a group battle, I don't think its wise to split up the fight into specific duals. Listing the winners of the duals that were assumed to take place is really irrelevant. A group battle is a little bit more chaotic than that. Its possible that Hal and Magneto never even get a chance to attack each other.

I currently do not have a guess on which team would win. But, I just thought I would bring those points up. I apologize if I seem argumentative.

So MatchesMalone, okay I see what your saying.

My point, however, is that it's two hours. That's the given time for prep. Why extend it? I mean the JLA can't come up with something in two hours to win?

If it's about extending time, Doom can use his time machine and give his team unlimited prep time as well. When their two hours are nearly up, the just jump back in time to the beginning and download their plans and strategy onto the Ultron in the past.

Both could go forever like this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.