Which sideshow collectibles do you own?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Some_Black_Guy
I ordered Barad-Dur today, it's my first, but definitely not my last sideshow. I'll probably buy Minas Morgul next week, and so on and so on. Which ones do you own?

Batman Returns
i dont think that Barad-dur is a SSW item. its made by danbury mint. i agree, it looks awsome, i want it too, just havent had the money lately for it, lol.

anyways, is this the statue you ordered?

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/7037/baraddurpress3lw.jpg

also, the SSW items i own are the Gandalf/Bilbo Bagend bookend set (came with a LOTR's hardcover book), and the Minas Tirith that came with the ROTK EE.

Some_Black_Guy
Originally posted by Batman Returns
i dont think that Barad-dur is a SSW item. its made by danbury mint. i agree, it looks awsome, i want it too, just havent had the money lately for it, lol.

anyways, is this the statue you ordered?

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/7037/baraddurpress3lw.jpg

also, the SSW items i own are the Gandalf/Bilbo Bagend bookend set (came with a LOTR's hardcover book), and the Minas Tirith that came with the ROTK EE.

Yeah, it's not a sideshow, but SSW is so popular I tend to call all environments sideshows. Sideshow Weta hasn't made one and isn't going to make one, which is really a shame. But yeah, that's the one I won on ebay for $242.94. I don't think I'll be gettin it for about a month or more though, it was a pre-order.

There's a lot of them that I want, then some that I can do without. I really want Minas Morgul, Amon Hen, Buckleberry Ferry, Minas Tirith, the Sauron sideshow, and Sauron's gauntlet.

Batman Returns
242 bucks!!!??? do youn know that the barad-dur is only 100 bucks??!! dont go on ebay for that stuff!! that statue is only 100 bucks!! i cant believe that you paid that much!! blink no

CrazyInLove
242 bucks!!!??? do youn know that the barad-dur is only 100 bucks??!! dont go on ebay for that stuff!! that statue is only 100 bucks!! i cant believe that you paid that much!! blink no

haha.. yeah, you might want to shop around first before you pay that much for something!!

Batman Returns
Originally posted by CrazyInLove
haha.. yeah, you might want to shop around first before you pay that much for something!!

yeah i know!! it says right there on that pic i posted!! you just call up danbury mint and order from them directly!! no payin 242 bucks!!! that looney!! sick

CrazyInLove
yeah i know!! it says right there on that pic i posted!! you just call up danbury mint and order from them directly!! no payin 242 bucks!!! that looney!! sick

yeah no kiddin

Some_Black_Guy

I thought they were sold out at Danbury mint? sad

Some_Black_Guy
Originally posted by CrazyInLove
yeah no kiddin

The first time I went to Danburymint the Barad-Dur environment was $500 so I figured I got a deal. I think the Barad-Dur might have been $100 when it first came out, just like orthanc was cheap when it first came out but you can't even find one and if you do I'm sure the seller will want thousands, considering its scarcity. And then someone told me it was sold out so...I dunno, it's only money.

Batman Returns
well the danbury mint statue ISNT a LE item, maybe alimited production run, but not a LE. not sure what the status of it is anymore, but i KNOW it was 100 bucks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.