Whos your favorite teacher in school

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Agent 69
Who?????

Royal Knight
My fave teacher...well i am not in school now

but my fave was Mr Heiser, He taught me freshman english and was my student council sponsor

s|m
I don't have one no expression

Allyson
My English Professor Mr. Branson....what a hottie. God I miss him. He looked like a young brad pitt

Spelljammer
SpellJammer's was actually a substitue, he wasn't your typical know-nothing substitute. He was a hardass, former military sergent substitute. He threatend our lives, yelled constantly, and you'd be lucky to get bathroom breaks you *****! laughing out loud

Ofcourse SpellJammer worshiped the ground he walked on.. nothing like nazi discipline to set those damn kids straight what with thier baggy jeans and damn hippity-hoppity music!

tabby999
my hot 25 year old PE teacher who wasn't above a little extra tutoring after in the showers. she was the teacher of luuuuuurrrrvvveeeee!

X-Menfan87
Mrs. Patrica Geese

Snoopbert
Ms. Weber. Not only was she a good teacher, really nice, she was/is f*cking hot.

GCG
Originally posted by Agent 69
Who?????

Jedi Priestess roll eyes (sarcastic) love

fantasygirl
I have more then one... embarrasment

Lana
My art teacher and government teacher from my senior year of high school. Both were really funny and completely insane laughing out loud

X-Menfan87
So go ahead and say them FG. smile

fini
In school, Mrs Rocke was my fave teacher.

She was the math teacher, and half of the back row of students were noisy, distracted students. But after the first exam, this half topped the class, so she stopped bothering with us, knowing very well that we were doing our work. That rocked. lol

I like a lot of my lecturers at university, Mr. Clarke, he lectures the subjects I love, and he knows I have a passion for those subjects and encourages it, some other lecturers dont really give a damn.
Dr. Andrews, ooooooooo, he got me a project in the Seismic centre. Its a dream come true. Bless that man!!!!

Commando Queen
my favorite teacher at the current school i am at was my art teacher last year.. he was awsome.. lol we listend to music and sang.. lol odd i know .l but we got to talk the whole time lol

crazy_shadow
the one that died

BlackC@t
My english teacher, he's the man! And you know he's actually one of those teachers who cares about his students.

dark_angelz
my music teacher, Eric.We can call him Eric bcos he is only about 25 n we r 15.He's cool

ResubianNushi
My fourth grade teacher. She was this incredibly nice person who let us get away with everything. Me and my friend painting swear words on the side of the school and she stood up for us and we only got detention for 2 months. She was the best.

Otaku
Mr. Jacobs.My Biology teacher.A cool,down to earth dude.Nuff said.

RagingSilent
All of my teachers are assholesglare

hmmm....I sometimes have a sub though who's really coolsmile
His name is Mr Ginger, and he's so easy going....you can get away with anythingyoupi

§pearhead
my freshman history teacher, who incidentally got fired confused

Otaku

Kosta
My Math teacher, Mr Keukenmeester (Mr K).

Wickerman
Originally posted by Agent 69
Who?????

MEEEEEE big grin big grin big grin

~wickerman~

Otaku
Originally posted by Wickerman
MEEEEEE big grin big grin big grin

~wickerman~

There we have our jolly Iron Maiden loving IT teacher...

Wickerman
Originally posted by Otaku
There we have our jolly Iron Maiden loving IT teacher...

The Thiiin liiiiiiiiiiiiine between looooooooooooove and haaaaaaaaaateeeeeeeeee

big grin

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.