MP3 Player Feedback

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snoopbert
Every year I get a 50 dollar Amazon gift certificate from my mother. I was looking at MP3 players and since I don't need the biggest and baddest MP3 player out there (I'm not that kind of person) I settled on this one. I was wondering on any possible feedback on it... good, bad, etc.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00066EK3G/qid=1126399502/sr=1-4/ref=sr_1_4/102-4091113-4929707?v=glance&s=electronics

Alpha Centauri
It's really all about preference when it comes down to it.

I prefer iPods, some prefer Creative Zens.

-AC

Snoopbert
It's not in this case, it's about whether it's going to break after touching a single button or not (Not exactly like that, but that's the general idea/question i'm asking. Feedback from those who use it).

TheStormrider
Doesn't look bad at all. I've never heard of the company though and that can *sometimes* be key.

Piggle Humsy
Looks ok, amazon customer reviews seem good mostly.
4/5 out of 109 reviews is a good score thumb up
search it in google for more reviews from other places, which is what I did before buying my Creative Zen Micro. droolio

Good luck on your purchase whatever it may be.. (not iPod sick )

wink

Snoopbert
This will be my purchase, actually stick out tongue Thanks all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.