ROTS Vader vs Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Veneficus
Yea yea I know this thread sucks...but I made it anyway so there! evil face

Lord Simus
Then your just being stupid. But anyways Mace pwns Vader.

Veneficus
Originally posted by Lord Simus
Then your just being stupid. But anyways Mace pwns Vader.

We all have our stupid moments...

Darth Avis
no vader beats mace because he starts whining so much that mace stabs himself duh

Lord Simus
Yes, yes we do.

Darth Avis
im totaly right

Darth_Glentract
I wonder if Veneficus is Dan-reincarnate.

Darth Avis
now way he is cool

Lord Simus
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I wonder if Veneficus is Dan-reincarnate.

Veneficus was Dragon89 who was Rand'al Thor who was darthrevan89.

Darth_Glentract
He acts like a milder version of him somethimes though.

Darth Avis
wrong he was not Thor

Veneficus
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
He acts like a milder version of him somethimes though.

Your joking...me? Dan? Yea right... laughing

Veneficus
Originally posted by Darth Avis
wrong he was not Thor

Wrong...

I was first known by the username of Dragon 89 back in January. Then I was gone from the forums for awile and forgot my password so I created a new accout called darthrevan89 in May. Under this name I had four usernames: darthrevan89, Rayvann Sadow, Abyssal Lord, and Rand al'Thor. However this month I remembered my old password and switched to the Dragon 89 account to which I then changed my name to Veneficus, although for some reason it claims I signed up in June and not January so it must be a system error.

Darth Avis
wow i didnt know that

Veneficus
wow i didnt know that

Yep I have been here longer than Janus although I never once posted or really did anything untill about April. I did however read through all the threads.

Tangible God
Noone knew that, except that guy in the corner over there. (waves) "How are ya Jesus?"

Fishy
I'm super thanks for asking

Captain REX
And I've been here since 2001, while we're at it. no expression

In a straight fight, Windu.

Fishy
Originally posted by Captain REX
And I've been here since 2001, while we're at it. no expression

In a straight fight, Windu.

Old bastard shifty

birthoftheforce
Mace would beat vader. Though i know that the episode 3 video game is not canan and the mace anakin fight obviously never happened but i think this might have been showing what would have happened if the fight took place. But even if that is true, it is clear in the cutscenes that mace was holding back and was not aiming to kill anakin whereas anakin was.

Darth Avis
no vader beats mace because he starts whining so much that mace stabs himself duh This is what happens. We know mace doesnt have a HUGE amount of Patience so after 20 hours.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.