Kit, Agen and Saesee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
I think there deaths, especially Agen and Saesee's, were lame as hell. Sure Sidious is strong but GL made them look encredibly weak. I mean, come on, I could do better than Agen and Saesee did!

Tangible God
No you couldn't.

Ast
I know Kit, but who are these other assclowns?

Tangible God
They're names are Paris Hilton and John Kerry.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Tangible God
No you couldn't.
Uh, yeah, I could. I could do better than saesee did, anyway. I think pretty much anyone could. Coleman Trebor probably could.

Saesee Tiin
Agen Kolar

bilb
Originally posted by darthsith19
Uh, yeah, I could. I could do better than saesee did, anyway. I think pretty much anyone could. Coleman Trebor probably could.

laughing laughing laughing

darthsith19
Originally posted by bilb
laughing laughing laughing
? What is so funny? You don't think Trebor could have done better than Saesee? Look, Saesee never did anything, at least Trebor knows how to move a lightsaber.

Tangible God
True, but YOU don't.

masterkit
If saesee moved faster they would have lost one jedi,see

Tangible God
I love the look on his face, it's like a constipated look.

Captain REX
Originally posted by darthsith19

And you are who exactly? Not a Jedi? Don't even have a lightsaber? Don't think you could!

They are weak compared to Sidious, that's how it's supposed to be.

Lord J
Originally posted by Captain REX
And you are who exactly? Not a Jedi? Don't even have a lightsaber? Don't think you could!

They are weak compared to Sidious, that's how it's supposed to be. exactly sure it made them look weak but he is the dark lord hes fast for an old man

masterkit
yeah, constipated

chilled monkey
I thought that scene could have been a lot better. Kit at least managed to parry one or two blows before he got killed. The other two should have done the same.

I realise Sidious is tough, but those were high-ranking Jedi Masters. If they had put up some kind of fight it would have done a much better job of showing how powerful he was, and been more sensible.

masterkit
really

NoFate007
I thought that it made Sidious not look stronger, but it just made those 3 look weak. That'd be like Sidious fighting that little youngling.

When you hear people say that Jett Lucas was a better fighter than Fisto/Tinn/Kolar, then that kinda says something doesn't it?

Tiberius
I'd last longer! I'd get the hell outta there and return there with a thermal detonator and blast the mother****er to pieces.

masterkit
Im gonna have to agree with that

DenKi
they died stupidly, it would of been better if they extended the fight alittle bit

McCusto
Some jedi.

They died like pansies

neo313
Agreed, that fight was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over-hyped in the trailer. The movie only shows about 2 seconds more than the trailer did.

In fact, it wasn't even a fight. They simply . . . died . . .

Lord J
youve gotta admit that when you saw the trailer for the first time and you just saw the back of sidious with that red lightsaber you were at least a little excited

Jedi StunRun
why do you think the movie is called Revenge of the Sith lol? we needed to see how powerful Sidious REALLY was. I dont think its a big deal that they had lame deaths - afterall, they are minor characters.

To be honest, i couldnt wait for them to bite the bullet lol, it was always gonna be down to Sidious Vs Windu

Jedi StunRun
Originally posted by Lord J
youve gotta admit that when you saw the trailer for the first time and you just saw the back of sidious with that red lightsaber you were at least a little excited

excited - understatement of the centurylaughing out loud it was like waiting for christmas to see it!eek!

Darth_Emodas
I think the idea was that the scene progressed much faster than we could've seen, probably too fast for the human eye to follow.

The scene was fine as it was, it established that Palpatine is in a whole other realm of power compared to all except Mace and Yoda.

Council#13
u guys are all so funny. well, kit died a better death, but saesee was like "huh? i wont kill him, i'm too constipated. what the heck argh" and agen was like "i'll slowly lift my lightsab- argh" and kit was like block block agh

Lord J
Originally posted by Jedi StunRun
excited - understatement of the centurylaughing out loud it was like waiting for christmas to see it!eek! me too im just talking about those people who see the movie and criticise every minute no every second of the movie big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.