Funny ping pong story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revernd Maynard
Okay, first of all, i decided to play ping pong..so i went outside (in my boxers) and waited for the rest to come out...my dad came out (also in his boxers) to play me...then my brother (.....in his boxers) came out and joined us...so we were playing ping pong in our boxers laughing

but thats not the funny part...My girlfriend (not in her boxers) came out and just stood at the doorway..and we all paused and had an awkward silence...and my dad says out of the blue "would you like to join us?"...and she just backed back inside laughing oh my god...you really had to be there...it was SO funny...

RaeRox
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
Okay, first of all, i decided to play ping pong..so i went outside (in my boxers) and waited for the rest to come out...my dad came out (also in his boxers) to play me...then my brother (.....in his boxers) came out and joined us...so we were playing ping pong in our boxers laughing

but thats not the funny part...My girlfriend (not in her boxers) came out and just stood at the doorway..and we all paused and had an awkward silence...and my dad says out of the blue "would you like to join us?"...and she just backed back inside laughing oh my god...you really had to be there...it was SO funny...

oooookkkkkk.....

Revernd Maynard
laughing she is confused right now....she's so adorable

crazy_shadow
ROFL i can picture it!

RaeRox
laughing she is confused right now....she's so adorable

i can imagine....lmao...stick out tongue poor her...however..if your brother looks anything like you...droolio

Revernd Maynard
he's 12, so no no expression

RaeRox
he's 12, so no no expression

o eww.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by RaeRox
o eww. laughing

RaeRox
laughing

disgust

crazy_shadow
Originally posted by RaeRox
o eww. LMFAO

GCG

She probably knew about the Ping Pong show they do in Thailand laughing

RaeRox
Originally posted by crazy_shadow
LMFAO

grrrrr

Ladyluck
...My girlfriend (not in her boxers)...

hysterical

Coldfire

laughing out loud

LiL nAstY GirL
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.