Kyp Durron vs. Jacen Solo and Anakin Solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthSidiouss
Who will be the victorious

Tangible God
KYP..KYP KYP KYP.

I don't really know, I just hate the Solo children SO much!

Darth Magnevus
hmmmmm, hard to tell who would win and who would lose

Darth_Glentract
Jacen and Anakin. Kyp is second only to Luke in the NJO, but Jacen and Anakin are like third and fourth. Together they would win after a tough fight.

Tangible God
NJO again.....

Darth Magnevus
hmmm, true

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Tangible God
NJO again.....

Get over it, it's not that bad.

ObiWan1982
Kyp Durron would win this... more experience... better duelist (Although Anakin gets quite good towards his death in Star by Star)... and arguably more raw power that has been realized. Be a good fight though. If you said post NJO Jacen I would have to rethink this battle though.

SS_181st_Snow
Now wait, is this good lightside Kyp or possessed-by-Exar-Kun kyp? Still, Kyp wins. I'd say it's his experience, he's messed with the darkside, so he knows more, And his dueling isn't too shabby either. Anakin Solo, that little putz*bleep*in' sunuva*bleep*, I hate his rotten guts. He was cute in the Jedi Academy trilogy, being a self-centered little kid, but I can never forgive him for letting Chewie die. I dunno much about his skillz, since I've never read anything beyond Young Jedi Knights - The Lost Ones. Jacen would put up a decent fight I'd say. Even against Jaina he did well, but I have to go with Kyp on his experiance. And Star by Star is one of the best Star Wars books because of that brat getting killed.

Darth_Glentract
If Kun was still posessed, he would win. I forgot about him in that stage. As of NJO though, he wouldn't. He is good, but I think he has spent to much time in a starfighter and not enough as a Jedi for that last few years.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Get over it, it's not that bad. .........................................................NyaHahahahah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.