Battle of the Titans! Superman vs. Doop!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

8bitChris
THE KMC BATTLE TO END ALL KMC FORUM BATTLES!

Doop!
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/doopxstatix.htm
"Powers/Abilities: Doop had quite a variety of superhuman powers, including a prehensile tongue. Doop could levitate itself for a presumably unlimited amount of time, being that levitation was its main means of conveyance. Doop could emit a short-range, invisible energy pulse that protects anyone surrounded by it from psychic probes. Also, Doop's brain could project energy blasts, possibly psychic in nature.

Doop was unaffected by temporal forces, as it was unaffected when Lacuna used her powers to step outside of time. Doop could inflate itself in size to the point where it resembles a giant pillow. It had also been known to have an eyeball plucked from its socket and manage to put it back into its head and still have sight, which might suggest some sort of regeneration or healing factor. Doop was also strong enough to floor Thor, placing his strength somewhere in the Class 100 range.

Doop also contained a nightmarish world within itself, called Doop Land (see comments), where people inside could be greviously harmed and return to the normal world unscathed. Inside the other world, time flowed by much slower than in the real world, as Doop spent a great length of time inside the world, only to find that one second had passed on Earth. It could also house objects within Doop Land and pull them out of holes in its body, such as the communicator device that it pulled out of itself to contact the Orphan. As well as storing objects within itself, Doop's body also contained a backup brain, located in its butt, that could keep Doop alive, should its brain be removed, for three days before losing power.

Apparently, Doop had godlike intelligence, speed, and durability, as well as a fair amount of energy projection, but he never used them. "

versus

Superman!
http://theages.superman.ws/Encyclopaedia/powers.php

Strength, Speed, Perfection..

8bitChris
I'm going to tentatively say Doop. His power levels are off the charts.

And two brains are better than one. Even if it is a butt brain.

long pig
Doop is Galactus' left testical. He'd wear Superman out.

EvilCap America
DOOP 4 PREZ-E-DENT

8bitChris
So I guess Superman doesn't stand a chance against Doop.

8bitChris
Doop vs. Sentry?

hoorayforpeepee
what the **** is the deal with doop?

hoorayforpeepee
anybody?

joesha28
I know i always sound anti-supes but i am not. In X-statix vs the Avengers. Doop fought Thor and he did not win. Superman is Thor equal. I say Superman give Doop a run. This fight not over yet buddies.

8bitChris
Doop would have floored Thor. Doop was just getting started and then they got interrupted.

joesha28
Well could be but Thor was also getting started he really did not want to fight.

8bitChris
He didn't want to fight because he was trembling at the thought of even facing Doop.

joesha28
Maybe you were trembling when you were reading.

roughrider
He looks like Slimer. This hunk of mucus can take on Thor and Superman? Is he a boil that fell off a Celestial?

8bitChris
Doop's Marvel handbook stats are all completely maxxed out. 7s in all categories.

Read X-Force/X-Statix to learn about Doop. You'll know what's up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.