pre-crisis superman Vs the hulk (When he could lift that 150,000,000,000 ton mountian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Joy-Roc
That kind of force should raddle sups mind!

Draco69
Um. NO. PC Superman threw planets like basketballs.

Nataku8188
You learning to type coherently would 'raddle' my mind.

Creshosk
PC Supes was a time traveler. . . He can kill Banner before banner is Hulk. . . or save him from the exposure that caused him to become the hulk. . .

Avalonofthewind
Pre crisis Supes would sneeze Hulk and his mountain away.
Hulk then tries to float around Mary poppins style with the mountain.

EvilCap America
Pre-crisis Sups wrote his own comics and by contract had first say as tyoo how much anything in the universe would be able to effect him.Most likely he would develop anti-hulk spray..........errr sorry i mean anti-Gamma radiation vision and erase the hulk from exiestence

Joy-Roc
im just sayin, if pc supes let the hulk hit him with that much force don't you think it might brusie him a little bit?

Draco69
No. Tickle a bit at the most.

Creshosk
Or. . .
http://www.superdickery.com/other/196.html
http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/41.html

EvilCap America
Originally posted by Joy-Roc
im just sayin, if pc supes let the hulk hit him with that much force don't you think it might brusie him a little bit?

PC Sups at his worst was basically immune to any force in the universe that wasent directly magic or Kryptonite.These days wouldnt care much for a character writen like that but back then it was "The Way Superman is"

long pig
PC Superman had the ability to control his face muscles to the point where he could look like a different person.

Indeed.

Joy-Roc
doomsday fighting pc supes?

Draco69
????

Doomsday didn't appear till the early 90's....

And yes he'd lose horribly.

roughrider
People need to look in the Superman forum regarding his limit-less. There are good theories that much of Supes feats of strength are due to psionics; the same mental will that makes him fly can be used to move unearthly heavy objects he touches. Even PC Superman may not have the same, ACTUAL raw power as the Hulk; it's ALL muscle and power with him, nothing else. It can make a difference in a straight punch-up.

ImmortalOne
PC Supez can fart and make the GEB dead !!!

spetznaz
Originally posted by roughrider
People need to look in the Superman forum regarding his limit-less. There are good theories that much of Supes feats of strength are due to psionics; the same mental will that makes him fly can be used to move unearthly heavy objects he touches. Even PC Superman may not have the same, ACTUAL raw power as the Hulk; it's ALL muscle and power with him, nothing else. It can make a difference in a straight punch-up.

Well, I've seen debates that Superman's strength is some sort of tele-kinesis mixed with psionics. This is the same argument that had Superboy (the current one not the 70s version) getting more powers as he grew older. Currently he only has his telekinesis, but someday may have more powers (although being a clone of Lex and Supes should make such a development interesting).
Anyways, on the power levels.
PRe-Crisis Superman would have nothing to fear from the Hulk. And think of it this way. The biggest feats that the Hulk has done have been lifting that mountain back in the day, as well as throwing some gemstone to the center of the earth through all that rock.
Pretty darn impressive, huh?
Well, before you break out the champagne consider what Pre-Crisis Supes has done!
For example juggling planets! That is greater than lifting a moutain.
OR, to take another example, sneezing and through that simple act blowing an entire galaxy away. Far greater than sending a diamond to the earth's core.
Strength wise, the Hulk is NO WHERE NEAR PC Superman level. PC Superman is basically insane.
And in some of the comics from 2 decades past he has powers that are beyond anything the Spectre could come up with today. Supes back then had any power necessary to win, and would come up with powers on the go (check out superhypnosis, super ventriloquism, etc).
And strength wise no one came close. The Hulk wouldn't have a chance.

Sparkz
Well to be fair Hulk cant fly so he cnt realy move planets.

jplatinum
Both are characters with insane amounts of power and both are written to do ungodly feats at the drop of a dime.
They would be matched in strength since supes silver age is ridiculously strong, but savage hulk can quickly gain the same level of strength.
He gets stronger with rage, but also with necessity(at times).
He instantly went from around base level to a massively huge colossol mountain range lifting level in as quick as it took for the thing to be dropped on him.
So as you can see(in contrast to what some stupid people think) it doesn't take hulk a long time to get really super duper uber strong.

Now speedwise supes will take him.
Hulk is fast(mach speed), but he can't compare to supes(several times light), however, he can't achieve this speed instantly as it takes awhile to even ahieve regular light speed(law of physics)
Supes would not fight at light speed anyway,
He would fight at mach speeds, but that's about it(in keeping with his character).
Supes has a new power every time you blink your eyes, but hulk also, sprouts new abilities like with his soundwave clap and bustin' the reality barrier and etc.

I don't know who would win, but I can say it would be a damn good fight.

Juntai
Originally posted by jplatinum
Both are characters with insane amounts of power and both are written to do ungodly feats at the drop of a dime.
They would be matched in strength since supes silver age is ridiculously strong, but savage hulk can quickly gain the same level of strength.
He gets stronger with rage, but also with necessity(at times).
He instantly went from around base level to a massively huge colossol mountain range lifting level in as quick as it took for the thing to be dropped on him.
So as you can see(in contrast to what some stupid people think) it doesn't take hulk a long time to get really super duper uber strong.

Now speedwise supes will take him.
Hulk is fast(mach speed), but he can't compare to supes(several times light), however, he can't achieve this speed instantly as it takes awhile to even ahieve regular light speed(law of physics)
Supes would not fight at light speed anyway,
He would fight at mach speeds, but that's about it(in keeping with his character).
Supes has a new power every time you blink your eyes, but hulk also, sprouts new abilities like with his soundwave clap and bustin' the reality barrier and etc.

I don't know who would win, but I can say it would be a damn good fight. Pre-C-Superman could kick the planet and bounce it off of the Source Wall at the edge of the Universe, how you even consider Hulk near that level is beyond me. Also Pre-C-Supes TELEPORTED, he didn't need Light speed or even beyond, he was just THERE when he wanted to be. Also, he could time-travel!

Cameron Scott
Pre-Crisis Superman used to tow planets from one galaxy and move them to the other, can the Hulk do that? no.

Hell PC Supes was basically on the league or higher than Silver Age Mangog, you can't compete against that.

GalacticStorm
Also Hulk never lifted the mountain. He braced a small section of it. Just enough to stop that section from falling and squishing the gathered heroes. Even then he stated he could only do it because of the leverage he had on that small section. Just check out Secret Wars for confirmation.

leonidas
<<Also Hulk never lifted the mountain. He braced a small section of it. Just enough to stop that section from falling and squishing the gathered heroes. Even then he stated he could only do it because of the leverage he had on that small section. Just check out Secret Wars for confirmation.>>

his 'lifting' those mountains has ALWAYS been one of my more hated misconceptions. you are exactly right, gs. wish MORE people would understand actually happened there.

Juntai
Even if he DID lift the mountain, a mountain is still not much for Superman.

who?-kid
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Also Hulk never lifted the mountain. He braced a small section of it. Just enough to stop that section from falling and squishing the gathered heroes. Even then he stated he could only do it because of the leverage he had on that small section. Just check out Secret Wars for confirmation.
Indeed. And theoretically, he couldn't have lifted it because it was not Savage or Mindless Hulk (Professor Hulk if I remember correctly), and he was pretty calm a second before he lifted that mountain !

Now if it was Mindless Hulk who was going berserk, well maybe I could understand it, but a normal talking calm Hulk suddenly becoming unbelievably strong in 2 or 3 seconds : Classic example of crap writing.

Cameron Scott
Imo the feat is overblown, considering even post-crisis Superman can bench the moon and was helping Wonder Woman plus the Martian Manhunter moving the Earth.

golem370
You also have to consider that when Hulk held that Mountain he was controlled by Banner and was taunted by Mr Fantastic so it really wasn't Savage Hulk.

yahman
Do you know how many 150 Billion tons mountains the earth has ? Do you know how much the average plannet weighs ? Pre Crisis Supes had no problem moving plannets. Supes on a avergae day (Post Crisis) is illustrated at the level of strength shown by Hulk in the secret wars. If Hulk started off at this level, usually i think he would have a good chance of defeating Superman, but he isn't. This version of the Hulk would do better than the Hilk depicted at normal levels, but e still should have no chance. As it was shown during the 2nd Spiderman vs Superman crossover, When Pre Crisis Superman didn't want to be moved, he wasn't moved. smile

Juntai
Pre-Crisis Superman could also wipe minds.

yahman
Originally posted by Juntai
Pre-Crisis Superman could also wipe minds.

And it was a universal problem when ever he had a cold, or got hay fever. smile

golem370
The facts are just because you never seen the Hulk move a Planet does not mean he couldn't. "In times of stress the Hulk's adrenaline level escalates, causing a corresponding escalation in strength. This is not accompanied by an additional gain in mass, but does appear to promote increased levels of energy efficiency. To date the Hulk has never apparently been provoked into demonstrating a maximum output of strength; hence, its upper limit remains a mystery"

supremthor
it officail golem is the biggest marvel fan of them all. he cant seem to beleive any DC character can defeat any marvel character.

golem370
I am debating like everybody else here. By the way just came across this Character

roughrider
Originally posted by golem370
I am debating like everybody else here. By the way just came across this Character

Oh...from the professor Hulk days, drawn by Gary Frank?
I can see that 'other' Thor with the red hair with the Hulk down below. What was his story again?
The wolf - that supposed to be Farnir(?), the wolf-hound in Ragnarok who slays Odin?

yahman
The facts are just because you never seen the Hulk move a Planet does not mean he couldn't. "In times of stress the Hulk's adrenaline level escalates, causing a corresponding escalation in strength. This is not accompanied by an additional gain in mass, but does appear to promote increased levels of energy efficiency. To date the Hulk has never apparently been provoked into demonstrating a maximum output of strength; hence, its upper limit remains a mystery"

And just because you havn't seen Pre Crisis Superman beat Galactus, the L.T. lucifer and the phoenix force, doesn't mean he cant do it. confused

supremthor
Originally posted by yahman
And just because you havn't seen Pre Crisis Superman beat Galactus, the L.T. lucifer and the phoenix force, doesn't mean he cant do it. confused laughing laughing laughing

MatchesMalone
Originally posted by Joy-Roc
That kind of force should raddle sups mind!

Being able to use leverage to support a section of that mountain, while Reed Richards is provoking you is peanuts to Pre-crisis Superman. Supes murders Hulk. Supes is too fast and too strong.

Ultimate Ion
Pre Crisis Supes wins everytime. Hell, I wouldn't give Hulk more than 2/10 against Post Crisis Supes.

jplatinum
Which takes more power,
kicking a planet around or punching through time and space itself with just your fist and an ungodly amount of strength.
Hulk wins.

Ultimate Ion
When has the normal Savage Hulk punched through the time barrier?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Ultimate Ion
When has the normal Savage Hulk punched through the time barrier? Savage hulk wasn't the one that "lifted" the mountain.

Ultimate Ion
That's nice.

I know War Hulk supposedly had the power of 2 universes or some crap. Was he the one who punched through time?

Creshosk
That's nice.

I know War Hulk supposedly had the power of 2 universes or some crap. Was he the one who punched through time? I know Trion Juggernaut, a magical creature did it.

Never heard of a Hulk doing it. . .

yahman
Which takes more power,
kicking a planet around or punching through time and space itself with just your fist and an ungodly amount of strength.
Hulk wins.

Pre Crisis Superman doesn't need to punch anything to do this.... he just flys. smile

F.T.L = punching through time and space itself. smile

illadelph12
Speed Kills.

I don't care what incarnation it is, Hulk's not beating Supes if both are going all out.

Only way would be if Supes was prohibited from flying, superbreath, heat vision, and the myriad of other powers he has that give him a decisive advantage over Hulk.

golem370
The thing is that pulling something is easy compared lifting. I pushed a 19 foot long car a block but there ain't no way I could lift it. just like pushing a planet like earth is easier then lifting a planet like earth.

yahman
The thing is that pulling something is easy compared lifting. I pushed a 19 foot long car a block but there ain't no way I could lift it. just like pushing a planet like earth is easier then lifting a planet like earth.

And something being dropped on you and one being upright is far easier than lifting it from the floor. Are you also suggesting that lifting a 150 Billion ton mountain is easier than moving a planet. Check out the force needed to move a planet. And don't forget there was a point when Superman was juggling planets.

Ultimate Ion
FYI, as of 2000 Earth was said to weigh 5,972,000,000,000,000,000,000 metric tons.

Helping to pull Earth > Bracing a mountain

yahman
FYI, as of 2000 Earth was said to weigh 5,972,000,000,000,000,000,000 metric tons.

Helping to pull Earth > Bracing a mountain

smile

Its only going to be a matter of time before some Hulk fan uses the argument that it easy to move planets in space, as they are weightless..... big grin

jplatinum
It is easier to move in space.
Now punching through the reality barrier with just your fists or breaking unbreakable magic chains are bigger feats.
Hulk could pull the erath by himself if he got mad enough.
Hints the terms "limitless".

I'lllllllllll sayyyyyyyy ittttttt slowlyyyyyyy, limmmmmm-ittttt-lessssss.
Meansssss nottttt havingggggg a limitttttt.

Gotta say it slow for some people.
They know who they are.

yahman
It is easier to move in space.
Now punching through the reality barrier with just your fists or breaking unbreakable magic chains are bigger feats.
Hulk could pull the erath by himself if he got mad enough.
Hints the terms "limitless".

I'lllllllllll sayyyyyyyy ittttttt slowlyyyyyyy, limmmmmm-ittttt-lessssss.
Meansssss nottttt havingggggg a limitttttt.

Gotta say it slow for some people.
They know who they are.

Yes i heard they are going to use the Space shuttle discovery to move the earth further away from the sun to combat global warming. wink

I'll say it slowly There are loaaaaaaaaaadssssssss offffffffffff mouannnnnntaaaains onnnnnnnnnnn earrrrrrrrrrrrth. smile

Sparkz
Why exactly is pre crisis superman so strong did something special happen to him to increase his power?

yahman
Originally posted by Sparkz
Why exactly is pre crisis superman so strong did something special happen to him to increase his power?

Yes the power of Bad writing ?????????? Well especially during the 60's and 70's any way. smile

Ultimate Ion
Originally posted by yahman
Yes i heard they are going to use the Space shuttle discovery to move the earth further away from the sun to combat global warming. wink

laughing

jplatinum
That we both can agree on, yahman.

golem370
Could he really stand up to Classic Juggernaut considering Juggernaut's Powers are magical...

Draco69
No. He couldn't defeat him with brute force. However he can "win" by ringout or disposing him in a black hole somewhere.

yahman
Could he really stand up to Classic Juggernaut considering Juggernaut's Powers are magical...

Ask Whirly about it.... He sounds like he's been reading Superman since Siegel created him. smile But he made a very good point. To bring Pre Crisis Superman into debates is stupid, as he has Feats that make him comparable and sometimes surpass some of the most powerful beings in the marvel universe. Note that he stated this on the Pre Crisis Superman vs Galactus thread. smile And he's right.

yahman
That we both can agree on, yahman.

big grin

Sparkz
Yeah I know it was bad writing, I'v seen people who think Hulk is to powerful but superman is just bloody rediculouse, but was there something special that happend to him to give him the power boost and can normal superman move planets etc.

golem370
Ring out ain't going to work if he can't get into the juggernaut because of his force Field.

yahman
Originally posted by Sparkz
Yeah I know it was bad writing, I'v seen people who think Hulk is to powerful but superman is just bloody rediculouse, but was there something special that happend to him to give him the power boost and can normal superman move planets etc.

No not really . He needs sunbathe in the Sun for a while before he can move a planet. smile Mind you its only going to be a matter of time before he's moving planets all over again. His abilities are getting to the ridiculous levels they were at before the original crisis. The Ironic thing is that we are getting a new 'crisis'. All we need is a new Byrne. smile

golem370
What if Sundipped Superman fought Silver Surfer in the Sun Superman would draw energy from the Sun would Silver Surfer?

yahman
What if Sundipped Superman fought Silver Surfer in the Sun Superman would draw energy from the Sun would Silver Surfer?

confused ummm what does that have to do with anything ? umm probabaly. smile smile

What would happen if Superman left the toilet seat up ? Would Silver Surfer put it down smile

Tron

How many times have I warned you about this? Stop trying to ask about fights that have absolutely nothing to do with the thread, ANY thread.

ImmortalOne
you the man tron !!!

ZephroCarnelian
Pre-Crisis Superman would win this so unbelievably easily.

He could travel from one end of the universe to the other. In moments.

He could move the earth by himself, with ease - whilst at HALF strength.

He moved through space, time and all dimensions with infinite ease and confidence.

He could turn invisible, see across the universe, change deadly laser beams into harmless visible light just by looking at them, hypnotize people, speak to people from across the planet, open portals to other dimensions and seal them for eternity....

And despite all of these incredible feats, he never EVER went all out. He was always holding back. Ever since he was a child he was holding back until he didn't realise he was actually doing it any more.

When Parasite hit him with a ray that released his powers to their full limits.... Superman could see and hear everything in the universe at once....

That's not his powers amped up... that's not sundipped... that's his natural power when not holding back...

Hulk has nothing on PreCrisis Superman.... nothing....

jplatinum
Batman can lift the universe with one finger.

ZephroCarnelian
Indeed he can young padawan....

Indeed he can...

yahman
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Indeed he can young padawan....

Indeed he can...

Are you Insane ?????????? Oh my god i hpoe he didn't hear you scared

jplatinum
"Are you Insane ?????????? Oh my god i hpoe he didn't hear you "

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

ZephroCarnelian
Hehe...

Don't worry Yahman - JP seems in a good mood today.

big grin

FãrǾùK DZ
There is No way hulk or WBH or WWH Could Beat PC superman
Not in million years he got like -10000000000000000000% of wining against PC superman
Ok WBH best feat is all most destroying Planet with one step forward
Ok here is all PC superman Feat Is the Defenition of the World Overpowerd or Overkill

-He is the most powerfull form of superman ever created after the prime one million he was thought as a god
-He could blance a replica of the empire state building with just his pinky
-A supernova could barely daze him far a few microsenconds
-He could fly to the sun without being harmed at all (back then he didnt absorb solar energy)
-Racing supergirl for fun he flies trillions of miles in seconfs efforlessly
-He dodges a punch from the flash who could move faster then light punch faster then light
-He moves earth by blowing on it
-The heat vision could melt a planet gave him a slight burn
-He could enter hyperspace effortlessly
-He trows a severla planets with a chain
-He could catch meteorits and asteroids with no effort
-He threw moon sized balls at earth where all oceans had been dried up
-He tooks punches from the hulk and didnt even flinch
-He outlived mankind thanks to his superhuman longevity
-He was immune to all diseases
-His heat vision penetrated through earth to melt a glacier in the other side of the world
-He was smarter then a supercopmuter
-His super intelligence allowed him to understand any language unknowns to humans
-He invented his own superpowers he could use mind control
-He could age matter with his super breath
-He would stop his heart and other body functions while remaining alive
-He could use telekinesis
-He throwss a ball that weighs mor than a trillion tons into anthor galaxy thats a billion light years away with no effort
-He throws a super powerfull machine in to the sun with no effort
-The moon was like a basball for him
-His supersneeze destroyed a solar system
-He contained a supernova
-He split a planet into two
-He had the power to ingite the suns
-He reignited a dying sun
-Alote faster then light
-He beakes the barrier oby flying a thousands of time fasten the light
-He intercpts a bomb that was meant to destroy the earth and isn't harmed
-He invernted anthor superpower ( he created a mini replica of himself)
-His super intelligence allowed him how to learn to preform a surgery in just a seconds
-Anthor superpower invented ( he transmuted coal into diamond with his x-ray vision )
-Super human longevity ( centuries in the future where bruce wayne is dead saves astronauts who were on a mission in space for wayne enterprises
-He WAS PEACTICALLY invincible
-Pre-crisis superman defines the term Overpowerd smile

ENJOY BROTHERS !!

carver9
Why did you bump this thread?

Star428

carver9
No Herald is lifting that mountain easily. None. If at all.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by carver9
No Herald is lifting that mountain easily. None. If at all. You have proof of this?

carver9
Originally posted by Reflassshh
You have proof of this?

No Herald on an Average day is lifting let alone easily lifting that mountain and yes, there is proof of this.

Reflassshh
No Herald on an Average day is lifting let alone easily lifting that mountain and yes, there is proof of this. Such as...?

Star428
Sure Carver. Sure. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Keep telling yourself that, dude. That mountain is nothing to any version of Superman and as far as strength feats go that one is severely lacking in comparison to a multitude of Superman's strength feats. Any Superman could probably lift that mountain in his sleep. Deal with it.

carver9
Such as...?

In your opinion, what would be 'proof' to you?

Reflassshh
In your opinion, what would be 'proof' to you? Doesn't matter since you're the one making statements.

If you have any 'proof' backing your stance then show it bro.

carver9
Doesn't matter since you're the one making statements.

If you have any 'proof' backing your stance then show it bro.

What's average showings to you because our definition might be different.

Reflassshh
What's average showings to you because our definition might be different. For example if out of 100 showings, 60 show a character unable to lift something heavier than a mountain, that's his/her average.

carver9
For example if out of 100 showings, 60 show a character unable to lift something heavier than a mountain, that's his/her average.

Doesn't make sense since a lot of these characters rarely loft anything like that. On 'average' none of them can lift something like that. I've seen them struggle on multiple of occasions with far less.

Reflassshh
Doesn't make sense since a lot of these characters rarely loft anything like that. On 'average' none of them can lift something like that. I've seen them struggle on multiple of occasions with far less. Which bring us to the first question, you have proof of this or not?

carver9
Which bring us to the first question, you have proof of this or not?

Plenty. So if I show you them failing or straining to lift something of lesser weight, that's proof enough?

Reflassshh
Plenty. So if I show you them failing or straining to lift something of lesser weight, that's proof enough? If those showings constitute the majority of their feats of course.

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by Cameron Scott
Pre-Crisis Superman used to tow planets from one galaxy and move them to the other, can the Hulk do that? no.

Hell PC Supes was basically on the league or higher than Silver Age Mangog, you can't compete against that. superman will win this

carver9
If those showings constitute the majority of their feats of course.

That's the thing, the majority of their fts doesn't show them lifting anything the size of that mountain though. You would have to lean more on their high end to make a case on them lifting a mountain that size, especially with ease.

Reflassshh
That's the thing, the majority of their fts doesn't show them lifting anything the size of that mountain though. You would have to lean more on their high end to make a case on them lifting a mountain that size, especially with ease. It's not that hard then, show me the majority of their lifting feats being under mountain lvl and be done bro.

If you want to take it back is ok.

carver9
It's not that hard then, show me the majority of their lifting feats being under mountain lvl and be done bro.

If you want to take it back is ok.

Nothing to take back, I stand by what I am saying. You can believe what you want as well. I'm not going to post scans of them struggling or failing to lift less than a mountain that was TWICE the size of the Appalachians because even if I did, you'll deem it as low showings and use high showings to counter it, not understanding what average means. If you think their walk around strength is that of a mountain that made the earth shake when falling, then oh well. I don't think that.

abhilegend
Considering that was Banner Hulk who had difficulty getting stronger and was about even with Thor in strength as shown in Hulk 278, I don't see how "nobody can do it." But again its carver, so if it was Bruce Banner lifting it he would say nobody can do it save Bruce Banner.

I don't know why anybody takes him seriously at this point.

Reflassshh
Nothing to take back, I stand by what I am saying. You can believe what you want as well. I'm not going to post scans of them struggling or failing to lift less than a mountain that was TWICE the size of the Appalachians because even if I did, you'll deem it as low showings and use high showings to counter it, not understanding what average means. If you think their walk around strength is that of a mountain that made the earth shake when falling, then oh well. I don't think that. You're basically saying after all this years on the forum you don't understand what average means? confused

Agree to disagree then. I'd have liked to see your proof though

carver9
You're basically saying after all this years on the forum you don't understand what average means? confused

Agree to disagree then. I'd have liked to see your proof though

Lol...not me buddy.

Time Immemorial
Lol...not me buddy.

Ok well Carver agrees PC superman wins. Thats all we needed to know.

Reflassshh
Lol...not me buddy. You're implying i don't?

carver9
You're implying i don't?

What I'm saying is i understand the difference between average walk around strength and high end.

Also, Time, I agree, PC Superman stomps this. That's the weakest version of Hulk.

Time Immemorial
What I'm saying is i understand the difference between average walk around strength and high end.

Also, Time, I agree, PC Superman stomps this. That's the weakest version of Hulk.

And against the strongest version, WB?

Star428
Of course PC Superman stomps ANY version of Hulk or even all of them together but I'm sure Carver thinks differently. LOL. Also, I thought Professor Hulk was the weakest. Not the one from 'Secret Wars'.

carver9
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
And against the strongest version, WB?

Off topic. Superman stomps this version of Hulk.

Reflassshh

Also, Time, I agree, PC Superman stomps this. That's the weakest version of Hulk. I do too, but since these characters tend to hold back what's the point in sticking to their "walk around strength"?

carver9
I do too, but since these characters tend to hold back what's the point in sticking to their "walk around strength"?

Average strength doesn't have a thing to do with holding back though. By the way, Hulk (within the Herald tier) is literally the only person I can think of that has lifted a mountain, especially without straining. Anything comparable requires some effort on a Herald part.

Reflassshh
Average strength doesn't have a thing to do with holding back though. By the way, Hulk (within the Herald tier) is literally the only person I can think of that has lifted a mountain, especially without straining. Anything comparable requires some effort on a Herald part. Yeah it does depending on the character.

You keep saying that but i've seen nothing to back it up.

carver9
Yeah it does depending on the character.

You keep saying that but i've seen nothing to back it up.

Don't know what you're asking for tbh. Are you asking me to post a character lifting something of equal of lesser weight that is similar and them struggling to lift it or putting some effort into lifting it?

Reflassshh
Don't know what you're asking for tbh. Are you asking me to post a character lifting something of equal of lesser weight that is similar and them struggling to lift it or putting some effort into lifting it? Yeah, and if you have more than one instance for character, i would appreciate it.

carver9
Yeah, and if you have more than one instance for character, i would appreciate it.

Which character?

Insane Titan
Thought it was already established Hulk only braced the weight of the mountain

Reflassshh
Which character? Surfer, thor, supes etc.

Please don't turn this into a lowball fest

carver9
Surfer, thor, supes etc.

Please don't turn this into a lowball fest

Choose one out of them. Too much work doing all of them.

Reflassshh
Choose one out of them. Too much work doing all of them. No, i choose thor and supes.

carver9
No, i choose thor and supes.

Why are you choosing more than one? You don't believe in what you are saying?

Reflassshh
Why are you choosing more than one? You don't believe in what you are saying? Of course i do, mate.

You said lifting a mountain is beyond a HH average, so logic says you'd have to prove multiple HHs being unable to lift that weight, it's common sense.

carver9
Of course i do, mate.

You said lifting a mountain is beyond a HH average, so logic says you'd have to prove multiple HHs being unable to lift that weight, it's common sense.

It doesnt seem like you are confident since you are worried about picking one person. Understandable though. Concession accepted.

Reflassshh
It doesnt seem like you are confident since you are worried about picking one person. Understandable though. Concession accepted. Lol.

You avoiding prove your point is a concession that I gladly accept.

carver9
Lol.

You avoiding prove your point is a concession that I gladly accept.

No one is going through a list of fts for 2 characters. If you are confident in what you say, you would of chose one person, but your not.

Magnon
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Thought it was already established Hulk only braced the weight of the mountain

Yeah, it was. But every few years the Hulk fans return with the claim, hoping *this time* ppl have forgotten the original facts.

carver9
Originally posted by Magnon
Yeah, it was. But every few years the Hulk fans return with the claim, hoping *this time* ppl have forgotten the original facts.

They redid the story. Maybe if you kept up with the latest stories/comics, you would know this.

Magnon
They redid the story. Maybe if you kept up with the latest stories/comics, you would know this.

Nah, the original story is still canon. But glad to see you implicitly admit that in the original story Hulk did NOT lift the mountain.

carver9
Originally posted by Magnon
Nah, the original story is still canon. But glad to see you implicitly admit that in the original story Hulk did NOT lift the mountain.

thumb up

Glad they remade it and it's canon. Moving on, Superman wins.

Reflassshh
No one is going through a list of fts for 2 characters. If you are confident in what you say, you would of chose one person, but your not. Why should I choose one character? Doesn't make sense.

You stated that any HH would fail or struggle to lift a mountain yet you avoid presenting proof by making me choose one character. The HH tier has only one character carver?

carver9
Why should I choose one character? Doesn't make sense.

You stated that any HH would fail or struggle to lift a mountain yet you avoid presenting proof by making me choose one character. The HH tier has only one character carver?

Why wouldn't you choose one herald? If you think what I say is false, then choosing ONE of them wouldn't take away from your argument. With that said, I don't have a problem accepting your concession. Had scans ready to go, oh well.

sad

Time Immemorial
You gluttonous green monsterlaughing out loud

Reflassshh
Why wouldn't you choose one herald? If you think what I say is false, then choosing ONE of them wouldn't take away from your argument. With that said, I don't have a problem accepting your concession. Had scans ready to go, oh well.

sad You're afraid of doing it with two?

It should be easy, considering you generalized an entire tier thumb up

carver9
You're afraid of doing it with two?

It should be easy, considering you generalized an entire tier thumb up

So if someone/me said everyone in the meta tier average is below lifting a house and the person that I'm discussing this with brings up Colossus, Thing, and Depowered Juggernaut and out of the 3 i choose Colossus and prove my point, does that make me wrong for choosing one out of the group of peeps you've named?

Reflassshh
So if someone/me said everyone in the meta tier average is below lifting a house and the person that I'm discussing this with brings up Colossus, Thing, and Depowered Juggernaut and out of the 3 i choose Colossus and prove my point, does that make me wrong for choosing one out of the group of peeps you've named? Yes because you'd choose the one that fits you argument.

If you have any proof show it and be done carv.

FãrǾùK DZ
Originally posted by Star428
While I agree with everything you said and that Hulk's lifting mountain feat is nothing even current Superman, Pre-DCnU, or even pre-DoS Superman couldn't do easily you probably shouldn't have bumped such a long-dead thread.

Yeah and also he surivived a Big Bang Hulk Would never Survive a Big Bang or hold against Anti Monitor , PC S would Murder WWH WBH
But Sup is not a murder and who ever said Hulk would Woverpower PC S by his anger thats WOuld Never Happend HE would Probably
Get his ass Handed to him In the first minute .
i like Hulk But he will Never Beat Pc S , is Pre crisis S vs Galactus .
i know Galactus very well and i dont know who would Win i go Pc s .
and full fed Galactus vs Pc S i have to go with Galactus in this one .
only prime One million can manage to beat him

FãrǾùK DZ
big grin
LOOL Guys This fight between PR S vs WBH started in Sep 11th, 2005 05:24 AM tell Now and Still big grin 2014 november10th 09:36 PM
big grin
DAMN
Long time 10 years :3

Reflassshh
Reported for hurting my eyes.

christianrapper

shadowknight
PC Superman defeat WWH, Savage Hulk, Banner Hulk and Mindless Hulk at the same time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.