**** it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
I have to go down the shops to get a pack of smokes and I soooooo cant rebovered,even though I only have to drive a minute to the shop.........

Sir Mist
You do know that in the minute it took to make this thread, you couldve run down the street?

LiL nAstY GirL
Ew you smoke?

Coldfire
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
Ew you smoke?
yes

LiL nAstY GirL
Ewwwwwwwww

Coldfire
Ewwwwwwwww
ewwwwwww is right

crazy_shadow
yes ew is TOTALLY right roll eyes (sarcastic) <-- is actin wierdly like a gurl lmao

Coldfire
Originally posted by crazy_shadow
yes ew is TOTALLY right roll eyes (sarcastic) <-- is actin wierdly like a gurl lmao
lol you're strange stick out tongue

crazy_shadow
u jus now fighure it out smile

Coldfire
u jus now fighure it out smile
Lol nope I knew that a long time ago, but I haven't said it until now stick out tongue

crazy_shadow
thats hot no expression

Coldfire
thats hot no expression
ewwww paris hilton no expression

crazy_shadow
paris hilton is the ugliest **** ive ever seen i swear, she has probably more std's then there are known to scientists.......if they want a source of new std's she's the answer!!!!

Coldfire
paris hilton is the ugliest **** ive ever seen i swear, she has probably more std's then there are known to scientists.......if they want a source of new std's she's the answer!!!!
laughing out loud I agree

crazy_shadow
totally -.-

Captain REX
Smoking's for nasty people. stick out tongue

dark_angelz
Ew you smoke?

lol.u only knew it now? stick out tongue read kmcdude's thread.ALL of it.

fantasygirl
Originally posted by dark_angelz
lol.u only knew it now? stick out tongue read kmcdude's thread.ALL of it. I'm too damn lazy to. stick out tongue So I'm not gonna.

dark_angelz
lol

kmcdude
Originally posted by Captain REX
Smoking's for nasty people. stick out tongue

I am trying to stop,I only really smoke a lot at work and when I drink.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.