Is harry and horcrux.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tank115
I think that harry is not a horcrux but if you think other wise please fell free to explaine why. i also wonder how harry is going to find out about his past and who will help him now dumledor is gone

sasee tiin
harry's SCAR is a horcrux, LV made it so by an accident when he tried to kill harry for the first time.

Tank115
But also how can his scare be a horcrux when LV could not posses harry at the end of the fifth book and dumbldore said that was because of the love in harry. and also why can harry enter LV mind without getting hurt But LV cant do the same to harry

Saratn
how could harry or his scar be a Horcrux if Voldemort tried killing him countless times?

DanZeke25
Originally posted by sasee tiin
harry's SCAR is a horcrux, LV made it so by an accident when he tried to kill harry for the first time.

Wrong. Its not happening. Just give it up.

allofyousuckkk
i agree....it would be incredibly stupid if he did...besides dumbledore would ahve said something....

Lord Darkstar
can't be, it says in HBP that horcruxs are made intentenionally, it could not have happened by accident, and considering Voldemort has been doing his best to try and kill Harry it is most certainly not a horcrus, Dumbledore said it himself, the whole point of a horcrus is to preserve you soul, not to leave it out so it can be killed. And Voldie's goal is to be immortal, he would not be trying to kill one of the things that makes him immortal

Tank115
You all have a good point but One key factor is that voldamort cant posess harry he cant enter his mind or anything. so how can a part of his soul survive in harry and not lv.

DarkC
Originally posted by sasee tiin
Originally posted by Tank115
You all have a good point but One key factor is that voldamort cant posess harry he cant enter his mind or anything. so how can a part of his soul survive in harry and not lv.
Beaten down by a newb.

Nick1989
If Harry was a horcrux he'd have to kill himself. But if that happenned who would destroy voldemort?

Tank115
Ok How do you think harry potter is going to find all of the horcrux?

rasheed

DarkC

nstachowski
harry is not a horcrux. if he was then why would voldemort try to kill him. he even sent the killing curse at him with intentions of killing him. and if he would have killed harry, then he would have also killed part of his sould that was in harry.

Tank115

rasheed
you're right, tank115, i believe i was thinking of something that may have been said in the movie. maybe i don't have THAT much time to think about it. my bad.

DanZeke25

rasheed
Originally posted by DanZeke25
NO.

No? Why?

DarkC
Originally posted by DarkC
ANY PART OF VOLDEMORT CANNOT SURVIVE WHILE IN HARRY.

Henrik1991
ohh plz... Harry can't be a horcrux.. LV would only put hes horcrux in something there's very close to him... beside LV want's Harry dead.. it would be stupid to destroy hes own horcrux.... and im pretty sure a horcrux is some kind of dark so filch's detector thing would have detected it on harry if he was one (including the scar).. but what do i know.... i think it might could be in LV wand...

rasheed
apparently, lv was the first and only to split his soul into so many pieces. couldn't it be possible that doing so much damage to his soul would eventually backfire in some UNEXPECTED (note: i said UNEXPECTED) way? if you've actually read the books carefully, you'd know that magic is in no way a precise art. crap happens.

by the way, don't take this as me defending my theory. it was ONLY a THEORY!!! and, frankly, i really don't care that much. secondly, j.k. is the only one who knows exactly what happens (or happened), so just chill. i'm just as interested to know the truth (so to speak) as everyone else.

i love you all!!!!

Henrik1991
i don't think so.... a horcrux is very advanced magic... i dont think it would backfire.... beside.. LV is the second (now best.. R.I.P Dumbledore) migician in the world....

Tank115
False hes not the best its that no one will stand up to him

KMCF
But also how can his scare be a horcrux when LV could not posses harry at the end of the fifth book and dumbldore said that was because of the love in harry. and also why can harry enter LV mind without getting hurt But LV cant do the same to harry

Well maby Harry Isnt the Horocrux maby it is his body. Voldemort may be trying to get rid of the soul.

daisuke
i have an answer. no part of harry is a horcrux, or else harry would have to died before killing voldemort.

KMCF
we know that

Henrik1991
daisuke is right!... he CAN'T be! the profeti sayed that He should fight Voldemort till death

_Sanctuary_
why do you keep puttin LV instead of "Lord Voldemort" Are you scared to type it shifty

Henrik1991
hehe yes....

LV is faster to write.... thats why

feather
come on get real how could harry be a horcrux

thats crazy

feather
harry ........................ horcrux...................................bulshit

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by Henrik1991
hehe yes....

LV is faster to write.... thats why

Ok... wink

Tank115
You Guys are forgeting some of the Key things in the books Forget the movies and go by the books. The proficy states that neither can live while the other servives That is because And dd said so that even if harry left it alone LV will still try to kill him. Not only that if some one murderd everyone you loved would you want revanged i would.
So harry will continue to grow strong because he wants revenge on Lv.
in this next book i garantee that harry potter will be twise as strong than alot of the wizards in his class just for that reason. he allready nows more than alot of seven years and he learn more. as soon as he is of age. mad ok

seanjones
i doubt he goes back to shcool the way he talked in the 6th book..... he said him self if the school did re open he wouldent come back... i think he spends all the seventh of the book starting at Rons house goes to the weding and from their he goes out to find the horcuxes left, and also he said he wouldent get his friends involved but i think they go anyway if not when he leaves but after he leaves to find and help him.... if that makes any sence..

Tank115
Jk Has said the books are the seven years at hogwart if he doesn't return then there is no seventh book

Henrik1991
i dont think he comes back... i think the seventh' book is about him finding and destroying the Horcrux... i wouldn't suprice me if the last book was named: Harry Potter and the last Horcrux....

shaber
I found it unconvincing that a wizard who had already split their soul would have any inhibitions left that would prevent them doing so again. I would imagine that such cases of multiple horcruxes are just not reliably recorded.

JKR probably got the idea from Dungeons and Dragons with liches. Remeber Zanbar Bone! eek! Or Rasputin from Fox's Anastasia?

Tank115
sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep

shaber
Is something wrong with you?

Tank115
No theres nothing rong with me I'm getting tired trying to point out fact and nobody even reads my opinion

Tank115
cool

DarkC
Jk Has said the books are the seven years at hogwart if he doesn't return then there is no seventh book
No. She said that there will be seven books, representing the seven years of Hogwarts. She didn't say that Harry had to go back there each time.
Originally posted by Henrik1991
i dont think he comes back... i think the seventh' book is about him finding and destroying the Horcrux... i wouldn't suprice me if the last book was named: Harry Potter and the last Horcrux....
Too predictable, too boring.

Tank115
Go back to the chamber of secrets when riddle had the diary he says the reson he was out of the diary was that ginny transfored some of her into the diaryh and he began to transfore himself into her to control her. so what if ginny was one of the horcruxes. could she still have part of his soul in her

sam the sham
No, Harry is not a horcrux. LV set out to find and kill him because of the prophecy. He intended to kill Harry before they ever met. So if LV's whole intention with Harry was to kill him, then he would not have ever made him a horcrux. If Harry does end up being a horcrux, it's either a cheap cop-out or a major plot-hole.

seanjones
harry cannot be a horcux... DD said himself that no part of LV could ever live inside harry. and if you ask me i would say a 7th of LV soul is part of LV.... but any one have any idea what the other horcuxes could be... for instance somthing from griffindore.... or somthing thet represents griffindor.... if you have any ideas pleas send me a pm.

undomiel
if harry was a horcrux then he would have to kill himself. i think if you read the prophecy very carefully it will give you the answer.

Borbarad
Let's just do some Horcrux counting. We know that there must be 6 Horcruxes since Voldemort ripped his soul into 7 pieces and one piece is still in his body. Now what do we have:

1) His diary (destroyed)
2) Slytherin's ring (destroyed)
3) Slytherin's amulet (destroyed)
4) Ravenclaw's goblet (still missing)
5) something once belonged to Gryffindor (unknown)
6) something once belonged to Hufflepuff (unknown)

Harry can't be a Horcrux for 3 reasons:
a) He doesn't belong to one of that categories
b) LV created the Horcruxs before his fall meaning that they were already created before he tried to kill Harry for the first time.
c) A Horcrux can only be created if you want to do it and I'm pretty sure that Voldemort didn't want to make Harry a horcrux.

iluvsirius
what more are people going to invent?confused1dots

seanjones
thank you. and also the dark lord herd about the proficy and tried to get rid of harry... y would he want to put apart of himself inside of the thing he was trying to destroy...

AngelWitch
Originally posted by Borbarad

Chamber Of Secrets - Godric Gryffindor's Sword was pulled out of the sorting hat and hung in Dumbledore's Office.

Sorry if this was pointed out already I'm new and decided to register upon reading this big grin

16carlos1989
Originally posted by Borbarad
Let's just do some Horcrux counting. We know that there must be 6 Horcruxes since Voldemort ripped his soul into 7 pieces and one piece is still in his body. Now what do we have:

1) His diary (destroyed)
2) Slytherin's ring (destroyed)
3) Slytherin's amulet (destroyed)
4) Ravenclaw's goblet (still missing)
6) something once belonged to Hufflepuff (unknown)

Harry can't be a Horcrux for 3 reasons:
a) He doesn't belong to one of that categories
b) LV created the Horcruxs before his fall meaning that they were already created before he tried to kill Harry for the first time.
c) A Horcrux can only be created if you want to do it and I'm pretty sure that Voldemort didn't want to make Harry a horcrux.

I think that LV planned himself to die, if he created those Horcruxes. if he planned himself to die from Harry then it seems likely that Voldemort will plan it all again. So therefore forcing both of them to die but Voldemort might create more horcruxes and seeing as Harry might of died then who will save the wizarding world.

Sorry if that didnt make sense, i tried to make it understandable for all of you.

shaber
The ring was not Slytherin's, Slytherin's locket is not really an amulet and it is not necessarily destroyed, only missing. The goblet belonged to Hufflepuff, not Ravenclaw and Dumbledore suspected that the snake, Nagini was a horcrux.

air
so in order of which we believed to have exsisted and/or destroyed:
1) Slytherins Locket - RAB XX
2) Riddles Diary - Harry XX
3) Marvolos Ring - Dumbledore XX
4) Hufflepuffs Cup
5) Something of either Ravenclaw's of Gryfindor's
6) Nagini
7) Voldemort

Jk has already stated that the Sorting hat is not a Horcrux and i thought that the first time the sword came into existence was in book 2, thereby removing it as a possible horcrux, and in my humble opinion making Harry a horcrux doesn't add up and seems very insensible, how is Harry going to kill himself then kill Voldemort!?

Xirius
Originally posted by air
so in order of which we believed to have exsisted and/or destroyed:
1) Slytherins Locket - RAB XX
2) Riddles Diary - Harry XX
3) Marvolos Ring - Dumbledore XX
4) Hufflepuffs Cup
5) Something of either Ravenclaw's of Gryfindor's
6) Nagini
7) Voldemort

Jk has already stated that the Sorting hat is not a Horcrux and i thought that the first time the sword came into existence was in book 2, thereby removing it as a possible horcrux, and in my humble opinion making Harry a horcrux doesn't add up and seems very insensible, how is Harry going to kill himself then kill Voldemort!?
That would be the logic that Voldemort would use as protection from Harry.
If he heard the prophecy and feared that Harry could kill him, the only way to prevent it would be to make himself immortal as long as Harry lives.
Nevill will prob. end up killing Lord V after Harry dies.

AngelWitch
i was just stating that something of gryffindor was not unknown there was the sword big grin

shaber
Perhaps the goblins would be more clued in about treasures. It's supposed to be their area of expertise isn't it?

Barker
Originally posted by AngelWitch
i was just stating that something of gryffindor was not unknown there was the sword big grin
The Sorting hat is His

AngelWitch
i forgot all about that been a while since i read CoS lol but the sword stood out in my brain

Knightfall93
Whoever said Gryffindor's sword only was created in book 2 is wrong! It was released from the hat in Book 2 but probably was from long before then, in fact belonging to Godrric himself but it was conceiled with a spell for some reason! Someone on p1 or 2 said harry is the only living horcrux:
1) He probably isn't a Horcrux!
2) Nagini was living, last I checked
3) Does this remind anyone of the 2nd susan cooper book, I think it was The Darkness Rising or something...

AngelWitch
um i brought up the sword but i never said it was CREATED then,,, i said it appeared in book 2 confused

air
Jk stated that the Sorting hat is not a horcrux "horcruxes do not draw attention to themselves by singing songs in front of large audiences"....i personally dont believe a human being can/is a horcrux and in an interview on July16th Jk said that "Ravenclaw would have there day if you know what i mean" perhaps the missing horcrux is an object of Ravenclaws? although i do think that its an object that we already are familiar with...and it all makes me confused!

Knightfall93
It's Cho Chang, sent to hogwarts to gain Harry's affections! What an idea... or not...

16carlos1989
Originally posted by Knightfall93
It's Cho Chang, sent to hogwarts to gain Harry's affections! What an idea... or not...

haha doubt it. although something of Ravenclaws could be something belonging in the line of the head of house. also it might well be something that is already at Hogwarts.

theres my guesses.

Knightfall93
But what could it be...???

16carlos1989
Originally posted by Knightfall93
But what could it be...???

anything i have been thinking about it for a while now, and there isnt a mention of it in the books or of something worthwhile to the Ravenclaws.
But my guesses is that being Dumbledore he would try to get the Ravenclaw treasures in the castle therefore it is safe and therefore the Ravenclaw treasure is in the castle.

Knightfall93
It's... Dr Spock's phaser gadget thing!

tigress
lol

tigress
I think its voldies wand

pezza
harry is not a horcrux just give up the damn idea.

tigress
ill second that lol

Knightfall93
Fawkes

Knightfall93
Wait for it... Dumbledore!

tigress
lol that wouldve been funny,

scooby doo 12
no no no

CrymsonTear
to rasheeds theory, i totally agree, with all of it, but i have something to add about the whole, Why would voldy make Harry a horcrux if he wants to kill him? thing, first of, he has no problem killing ppl so what if it DID happen on acident, and then he found out, so he decided he could sacfrice one piece and kill harry, and just make a new one? also even if he were to kill harry, if he was a horcrux, yes it that part of him would be destoryed, but he would still be alive, becasue of the other one and he could simply make more, about the whole why would he do it on purpose? thing, i think it WAS a accident, also if harry doesn't know he's a horcrux, then wouldn't he be thinking about it? then dumbles would see it when he read his mind or something, i think that dumbles doens't know because Harry doesn't know, simpliy, and about the whole harry can have any part of LV in him, maybe he gave the only piece of his soul to haryr that wasn't evil, may it bea tiny piece, because as you all know, he was going to giving lily a chance, maybe she reminded him of someome and when he wne tot kill harry, he was emotional, so the only loving part of him surfaced, and when he attacked, it got sent to harry... WHen LV tryed to posses Haryr in the MoM, e couldn;t because, harry felt love for Sirius, maybe, the reason Haryr can have voldys soul, is because its the piece of it isn't evil? ....what do you'll think of my theroy?

Koala MeatPie
Harry Being A Horocrux Might Be the Smartest thing Voldemort Did.

Think about it.

He Kills Vldermort, he comes back threw Harry, Harry... Dies. (?) yes.

Harry Destroys himself, Voldermort is still alive.

So in the End, what i think will happen, is that Both Voldermort and Harry Will Die.

even if Harry isn't himself a horocrux.

willRules
Harry can't be a horcrux as Dumbledore pointed out at the end of the order of the Phoenix. Voldemort could not go within/posses Harry because Harry feels love which voldemort literally cannot stand......kinda makes you think, for being such a powerful wizard, voldemort has sooo many fears and weaknesses its almost funny...........

tigress
Think about it though peeps, why the hell would Voldie make Harry a horcrux when he is hell bent on killing him he would destroy his horcrux doing that, I know hes of his rocker but come on.

HPFAN1992
hhmmmmm........ LORD VOLDEMORT WOULD NOT TRY TO DESTROY A PIECE OF HIS OWN SOUL!!!!!!! Look at the list of Horcrux's... I think there may be a hidden message/clue in the words somewhere...

1. Slytherin's Locket (RAB - MISSING/DESTROYED)
2. Hufflepuff's Cup
3. Nagini The Snake
4. Something of Ravenclaw's or Gryffindor's
5. Tom Riddle's Diary (HARRY - DESTROYED)
6. Marvolo's Ring (DUMBLEDORE - DESTROYED)
7. Lord Voldemort Himself

I think there may be an indication of the last Horcrux in the list. See if any of you can find it! (I can't, please help me!)

There is a slight possibilty that Harry could be a Horcrux! I think that he is in the bloodline of Godric Gryffindor... Private Message me for more info!

Barker
Originally posted by tigress
Think about it though peeps, why the hell would Voldie make Harry a horcrux when he is hell bent on killing him he would destroy his horcrux doing that, I know hes of his rocker but come on.
yes

Make Harry A Horcrux then try to Kill Him? Why even Bother Making him one In the First Place?

HPFAN1992
I am against Harry being a Horcrux but he could have been made one accidentally!!!!

Barker
Yeah, Maybe, But Horcrux Making is Probably Elaborate, with Special things you have to do..

A hard mistake to make. erm

Plus, I'd be pissed if I were Voldemort and I had done that. Then I'd have 8. (Well, 6 Without the Ring and Diary.) Didn't I want 7? doh

HPFAN1992
I did say I am AGAINST Harry being a Horcrux but you have to admit... Anything is possible with JK doing the writing!

DanFan4000

burkej10
I think this whole horcrux theory is to obvious. I have faith that J.K. Rowling would not make her big twist something so ovious that this many people have considered it. ( not just htis post... everyone and their mom has been saying it.)

My guess is that in the last book the thought that Harry is Horcrux will be prevalent. Harry will go through a whole inner struggle like "Oh M G am i going to have to kill myself?" but then he will realize either that: no he is not a horcrux or that he is a horcrux but he doesnt need to kill himself to destroy the horcrux. Perphaps he only needs to get rid of his scar.. as JK has reavealed is the last word in the book.

I dont know, i suppose we'll just have to wait and see... i sure hope he isnt a horcrux though.

Smaug
look guys, something of Ravenclaw's CANT BE A HORCRUX because Dumbledore sed so AND, as some previous ppl hav sed, Nagini is the 6th 1, not an object of Ravenclaw's. BLEUGH!!!
and you cant make a horcrux accidently - u have to do a long complicated spell to do it

Darth Vundi
ok harry aint going to to sacrifice himself even tho he is the last horcrux because he will destroy all the horcuxs and he will kill voldemort there for he will take out the last horcrux from harry making his scar go away but when he has cast down voldemort the power will overwelm harry and be destroyed

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Darth Vundi
ok harry aint going to to sacrifice himself even tho he is the last horcrux because he will destroy all the horcuxs and he will kill voldemort there for he will take out the last horcrux from harry making his scar go away but when he has cast down voldemort the power will overwelm harry and be destroyed
no.....just no.

APIECEOFME
I just have a hard time believing that Harry would have to kill himself to defeat Voldemort. I mean the kid was called "the boy who lived" for what, 15 years? I doubt that JKR would make it that Harry turned out to be "the boy who lived but then had to die"

Rapscallion
i think harry could seriously be a horcrux cause of the whole voldemort using harry's blood to regain his body in book 4. also, we are always hearing about how powerful voldemort is but if you think about it we have never seen him display great power or wit. this would be the stroke of brilliance that would make voldemort a true threat (harry owns him head to head like 4-0). if harry is a horcrux it garantees voldy's exhistence at least until harry dies in which case voldemort would be able to live.

LiL nAstY GirL
No, because if he was, why is Voldemort trying to kill him? He wouldn't want to kill part of himself.

jg unit
Well all i think is that Rowling will make a dramatic ending that will surprise most. so dont be surprised if Harry dies along with Voldemort.

and why do i know that voldemort will die? simple, there is no point to all seven books if Harry dies and Voldemort lives. so its for certain Voldemort will die, but the big question is if Harry will die along his side.

Tank115
Ok i started this collum so lets go back to the begining harry is not a horcux he can't be for several resons.
#1 nothingof LV can servive in harry becuase of harry's ability to love.

nehaa
agree wth henrk1991

nomnom654
Well now that the 7th book has been released, Harry is a horcrux. When Harry's mother protected him, and the spell backfired on Voldemort, a part of his soul attached itself onto the nearest living thing, which happened to be Harry. So when Voldemort kills him in the 7th book, he doesn't actually kill Harry, but the part of his own soul which clung to Harry, which is why Harry was able to come back to life. He sacrificed himself to protect everyone who was fighting, like his mother did for him. So by him doing that, Voldemort's spells couldn't hold the crowd for very long. And as for Voldemort trying to kill Harry all the damn time, Voldemort didn't know Harry carried a part of his own soul with him.

Voldemort is such a moron.

The Phantom
Originally posted by nomnom654
Well now that the 7th book has been released, Harry is a horcrux. When Harry's mother protected him, and the spell backfired on Voldemort, a part of his soul attached itself onto the nearest living thing, which happened to be Harry. So when Voldemort kills him in the 7th book, he doesn't actually kill Harry, but the part of his own soul which clung to Harry, which is why Harry was able to come back to life. He sacrificed himself to protect everyone who was fighting, like his mother did for him. So by him doing that, Voldemort's spells couldn't hold the crowd for very long. And as for Voldemort trying to kill Harry all the damn time, Voldemort didn't know Harry carried a part of his own soul with him.

Voldemort is such a moron. Random bump for the thread but it makes me realize... why did this thread die without the someone saying this?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.