CW GG vs ROTS Obi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Avis
battle to the death no running away. the are in the death star

Darth Avis
post and vote mad mad mad mad mad miffed

Fishy
For the last time, CW GG is the same GG as in ROTS... He is not weaker in ROTS and he would still lose from Obi even if it was in the CW...

Darth Avis
no way did you see how GG pwned the 5 jedi and how obi killed him. no way

Fishy
Obi Wan is a Soresu master... He can defend better then anybody else. Dooku names a few people that can beat GG this is during the clone wars. Mace, Yoda, Obi Wan and perhaps some others don't remember the exact quote.

Point is, Obi Wan is able to defeat GG because of his form the other Jedi were not they would leave themselves open for attacks, Obi Wan would never leave himself open he's to good for it. And because GG is not a Jedi he will make mistakes in a fight with a lightsaber, Obi Wan takes advantages of the mistakes. You saw it in Rots he cut of GG his hands in mere seconds. Meaning that a real lightsaber master like Obi Wan would easily take down GG, no matter in what time it plays.

Darth Avis
damb and the last person was cin so only 4 jedi can take GG wow

Fishy
Cin? Could be... Would be logical. So you see it doesn't make a difference. Obi Wan takes out GG no matter what GG it is.

Darth Avis
yea faunus said cin and he knows that book well. Lets change this thread ROTS anakin replaces obi. READ THIS! ROTS ANAKIN REPLACES OBI

Darth Faunus
Okay then, Anakin. Dooku listed Yoda, Mace, Obi-Wan, and Cin as four beings who would tear apart grievous if he made mistakes like he did in his sparring session. He also says that he pities him should he have to fight a Council member. Although he already has defeated his fair share of those. . .

I know, 'But he didn't list Anakin zOMG!'. That, my friends, is denial on Dooku's part. He is determined to believe that Anakin is just a weak fool of a child. But he secretly knows that he is wrong. And he knows that if he lets himself openly admit to that fact, than he and his goals for the Sith are in far greater danger than he would be willing to believe.

And Avis, CW Grievous is the same as ROTS Grievous. Problem is, the CW shows never pitted him against someone of ROTS Kenobi's calibre.

Fishy
I'm not so sure on Anakin Faunus... Anakin doesn't have the patience or the lightsaber style to defeat GG.. He coudl pull it off and I wouldn't be surprised if he did, however I wouldn't be surprised if GG takes out Anakin either. Anakin is a fighter of great calibre but Anakin simply does not have the lightsaber style and if he gets impatient or mad or whatever he might just make a mistake that GG can take advantage off. Anakin could win but its far from certain and Anakin is going to have a harder time then Obi Wan.

Darth Avis
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
Okay then, Anakin. Dooku listed Yoda, Mace, Obi-Wan, and Cin as four beings who would tear apart grievous if he made mistakes like he did in his sparring session. He also says that he pities him should he have to fight a Council member. Although he already has defeated his fair share of those. . .

I know, 'But he didn't list Anakin zOMG!'. That, my friends, is denial on Dooku's part. He is determined to believe that Anakin is just a weak fool of a child. But he secretly knows that he is wrong. And he knows that if he lets himself openly admit to that fact, than he and his goals for the Sith are in far greater danger than he would be willing to believe.

And Avis, CW Grievous is the same as ROTS Grievous. Problem is, the CW shows never pitted him against someone of ROTS Kenobi's calibre. No hes not cry no nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bawling

kamikz
What's the name of the book where Dooku says that? I'm gonna buy a book really soon, I would like to have one around the erra of The Clone Wars. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Darth_Glentract
Sure CW GG and EP3 GG are the same, but in EP3 Gg is weaker. Obi-wan or Anakin could still beat him though.

overlord
Hey, Obi is in the lead! Cool! clap

Darth Magnevus
Originally posted by Fishy
Obi Wan is a Soresu master... He can defend better then anybody else. Dooku names a few people that can beat GG this is during the clone wars. Mace, Yoda, Obi Wan and perhaps some others don't remember the exact quote.

Point is, Obi Wan is able to defeat GG because of his form the other Jedi were not they would leave themselves open for attacks, Obi Wan would never leave himself open he's to good for it. And because GG is not a Jedi he will make mistakes in a fight with a lightsaber, Obi Wan takes advantages of the mistakes. You saw it in Rots he cut of GG his hands in mere seconds. Meaning that a real lightsaber master like Obi Wan would easily take down GG, no matter in what time it plays.

Yea, but CW GG was compleatly pumped, and Obi Wan had trouble with Durge. As for GG's mistakes, hes a droid, he really has very good reflexes. Remember from CW, GG was not only kicking 5 jedi's a$$s, he was puting a councle member to shame.

Dark Nemesis
He's not a droid. He's a cyborg.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.