Conclusive proof that The Backstreet Boys are going to Hell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Victor Von Doom
Please do not allow your children to listen to the Backstreet Boys.

On "I Need You Tonight", desperate romanticism concludes, "It doesn't matter if it's wrong or right" (Prov. 21:2-3 disagrees).

This site is too funny.

http://www.pluggedinonline.com/music/music/a0000764.cfm

Check out the reviews of cds. Unintentionally hilarious.

Ricky Martin cd: 'Hormones run amok.'

Lana
We needed conclusive proof that the Backstreet Boys were going to hell? stick out tongue

My friends and I had a hysterical conversation about them not too long ago.....I believe the sentences "They're 30 ****ing years old and married, quite trying to do the teenage angst thing because it's not working", and "If I were married to one of them, I'd tell him to stop acting like a whiny 17 year old or they're gone" were spoken, among others laughing

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Lana
We needed conclusive proof that the Backstreet Boys were going to hell? stick out tongue

Just another nail.

Darth Revan

Alpha Centauri
Reminds me of that one Peter Griffin line:

"Come on Luke, you know what it's like for teens. You've been playing one for years."

-AC

Dr. Strangelove
One of the most perverse, diseased releases in recent memory. Blasphemy, unconventional sex, anger, obscenities and substance abuse make this awful disc a no-brainer

Just about explains The Bloodhound Gang. They didn't even get any pro-social content. God bless em.

Too bad there's no Slayer reviews, that'd be funny.

Deathblow
There's a Cannibal Corpse one wink

Pezmerga
I'll Pray That Trent doesnt make another shitty album like his most recent... I listened to a friends...really horrible.

and also...they said this about In Utero

The boys from Seattle recommend getting high and ending up with a hangover on the appropriately titled "Dumb." Worse yet, "Rape Me" is destined to be an accessory in violent crimes against women by suggesting that they enjoy being sexually assaulted-repeatedly ("Rape me my friend . . . hate me, do it and do it again"wink. Tongue in cheek? Hard to tell. It will be interesting to see how the band tries to justify this one. Other dangerous messages involve hating enemies, committing suicide ("Milk It"wink and the normalcy of homosexuality ("All Apologies"wink. Obscene and grotesque references appear throughout.

I think when he said gay he meant the real meaning for it...at least its how I always took it..kind of a sarcastic "What else Can i Say? Everyone is Gay (Happy)?." I could be wrong though.

And Rape me wasnt really about rape, it was about the media prying into his life. From what Ive heard and Read anyway...Just makes me laugh cuz They can only scratch the surface of music and not actually get what the songs are really about.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Pezmerga

I think when he said gay he meant the real meaning for it...at least its how I always took it..kind of a sarcastic "What else Can i Say? Everyone is Gay (Happy)?." I could be wrong though.

I think he meant it in the sense of homosexual, but the lyric is non-literal. It's a slogan type thing that he often liked to use.

I still think I found the worst one. How can you hear the lyric 'It doesn't matter if it's wrong or right', and then say that Prov. 21:2-3 disagrees?

Even Ned Flanders has got a little bit of perspective.

Pezmerga
yeah....what a weak ass site lol...did Quakers start that up or whaT? lol i mean they were nitpicking like no other.

Lana
Who cares, it's hysterical laughing hysterical

BTW, gotta say that the 'review' for The Downward Spiral is the best review ever written laughing out loud

http://www.pluggedinonline.com/music/music/a0001222.cfm

Snoopbert
http://www.pluggedinonline.com/music/music/a0000762.cfm

Pezmerga
So what exactly can artists sing about that they won't tell you to "Stay Clear of!" They cant praise homosexuals, cnat bash em either.. Cant sing about death, cant sing about hard times or doubt...I guess that leaves sunshine, puppy dogs and rainbows. Right on!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.