Street Tourney: Fight #1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DigiMark007

Scoobless
Scarlet Cyborg immediately jumps backwards while starting a rapid fire barrage from both wrist cannons and spraying webbing... one tag is all that's needed to slow/stop Kirbi's movements enough for a follow up plasma blast or impact webbing strike.... either will incapacitate for at least long enough for multiple plasma strikes.... and a lightsaber blitz finishes it

cool

http://img306.imageshack.us/img306/727/scarletcyborgcomplete36ag.jpg

DigiMark007
Battle Location: Fight takes place in the streets of Moscow. It is winter, and the time is midnight. Snow drifts gently to the ground and occasionally a Russian citizen walks nearby. Combatants start on opposite sides of a large building, not aware of where the other is but knowing that they are in a fight.

Oh, crap, forgot about this too....

Prep time: 15 minutes of prep in a neutral environment (we'll make it a nondescript room for this fight). At the end of the prep combatants are teleported to the fight's location and the battle begins immediately.

Scoobless
damn... so not face to face.... lol

using his Spider sense to warn him when he's getting close to his victim the Scarlet Cyborg silently stalks though the building

If SC spots Kirbi first then it's a simple matter of plasma blasts/lightsaber strike to the head and it's over

If Kirbi spots the Cyborg first then the spider sense will alert him enabling him to fight face to face with no surprise first strikes from Kirbi

in this scenario see my first post

cool

Scoobless
The Scarlet Cyborg

Identity/Class: Armoured Cyborg Killing Machine

Group Membership: The Empire, Army of Anubis

Affiliations: Vader, Sidious, Anubis

Enemies: Jedi, Tau'Ri

Known Relatives: None living.... evil face

Aliases: The General, He Who Must Not Be Named

Base of Operations: Mobile

Height: 2.16 meters or 7 ft. 1 in.

First Appearance: B.S comic #02 (February 1436)

Powers/Abilities: The General is a highly advanced cyborg of alien design, His ultra tough Alloy structure is backed up with the extremely formidable Kull Warrior armour, which covers the entirety of his frame (with the exception of his 2 lower arms) making him all but invincible to energy based attacks and grants him a much higher level of protection against concussive force than he has without it (though his Cyborg form can withstand much more physical force than a regular human, or Kaleesh, even without the armour)

His cyborg body grants him considerable physical strength enabling him to lift up to 8 tons

The general does not tire, does not weaken through sustained physical exertion and will not stop until his opponents are dead

He is also possessed of a sixth sense which warns him of danger moments before it occurs, his highly enhanced speed and agility makes avoiding these dangers a simple feat

The General carries a variety of offensive and defensive weaponry:

4 Lightsabers: (the weapons of the Galactically renowned Jedi) capable of cutting through virtually any material in the universe

2 Rapid Fire Plasma Cannons: worn on the wrists of the Kull armoured appendages, these plasma weapons will kill an unprotected body on impact and will burn through most standard body armour with extreme ease, denser armour (thick steel, Titanium, etc) will become superheated by these plasma blasts causing high levels of discomfort for the wearer... repeated shots will melt through even the toughest titanium...... (they cannot burn through super-metals such as adamantium)

2 Webshooters: worn on the wrists, these projectile a high tensile polymer capable of withstanding tremendous amounts of force, a very good way to incapacitate almost any opponent,

the webshooters also fire "Impact Webbing" similar to the standard webbing in strength, but fired as small round projectiles that expand and engulf the target upon impact, enabling for much easier incapacitation

lastly, the Webshooters also fire small darts called "Stingers" the function of these stingers is to paralyse the victim, one or two darts will cause instant paralysis in any being without a so called "healing factor" but will slow the reactions of those individuals considerably for a short period (these darts will easily pierce flesh, but will not penetrate body armour)

The Generals unusual form makes it very difficult for opponents to fight him as his movements are unhindered by human limitations, he has four arms which can extend in any direction form his torso, even spin around the torso in constant circular motion, his wrist joints are constructed in a way as to allow the "hands" full rotation, again, they are able to spin in constant motion allowing for propeller like attacks with his lightsabers

The General can even wield his lightsabers with his "feet" and has done so in battle against numerous Jedi Masters

The generals "fingers" and "toes" are sharpened to claw like points, allowing him to pierce through metals, he has used this numerous times for climbing ... as well as for killing

The General is a master strategist and considered to be one of the most feared beings in the universe from both behind the scenes and on the front lines

http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/9459/scarletcyborgcomplete37hn.jpg

Dizzle
No real resistance from JP as of yet. I think his character's name should simply be JP, as downgrading his amalgam to the name of a lesser omniversal power might anger the real JP... None of us want that.

colossus17
*cough* hypersonic punch *cough*

jinzin
Originally posted by Dizzle
No real resistance from JP as of yet. I think his character's name should simply be JP, as downgrading his amalgam to the name of a lesser omniversal power might anger the real JP... None of us want that.

indeeeeeeed

Scoobless
and then after i cut up JP's guy i kick him in the groin, cut him up some more and sell him as dog food

Nataku8188
I vote for scoobless.

Why?

Jp's amalgam has nothing that can contend at all with Scoobless.

newjak86
I vote Scoob as well.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Scoobless
and then after i cut up JP's guy i kick him in the groin, cut him up some more and sell him as dog food

i then feed that dog food to the dogs, cut up the dogs and sell them as cat food..... feed them to the cats, chop up those cats and sell them to a chinese takeaway

big grin

Sentry
C'mon JP... where are you??? I don't want to face Scoob after I crush Dizzle... Well, I'm gonna vote for Scoob for now unless Jp comes in later today and convinces me otherwise.

Scoobthumb up

K Von Doom
C'mon... let's see a close fight

DigiMark007
The fight will last about a week, you know. You don't all have to vote for Scoob just yet.

Khellendros
Cripes. I wasn't planning on voting this soon but this is just a complete mismatch. Kenshin could maybe stalemate two or three arms wielding light sabers, but then you have stingers or plasma blasters blasting away. Unless Liu Kang is just leagues better than I think he is, JP is getting owned. I vote Scoob with the option to change if JP manages to make some dazzling argument in his favor.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Khellendros
Cripes. I wasn't planning on voting this soon but this is just a complete mismatch. Kenshin could maybe stalemate two or three arms wielding light sabers, but then you have stingers or plasma blasters blasting away. Unless Liu Kang is just leagues better than I think he is, JP is getting owned. I vote Scoob with the option to change if JP manages to make some dazzling argument in his favor.

This would be true if his sword wasn't just a normal sword, that will get cut in two.

Laminator_X
Cmon guys, let's hear what JPlatinum has to say. I've never gotten to hear any of his legendary smack-talk-fu, and I'd like to be impressed. I think Scarlet Cyborg has a power edge, but in this sort of tourney smart fighting should count for a lot.

Khellendros
Originally posted by Laminator_X
Cmon guys, let's hear what JPlatinum has to say. I've never gotten to hear any of his legendary smack-talk-fu, and I'd like to be impressed. I think Scarlet Cyborg has a power edge, but in this sort of tourney smart fighting should count for a lot.
Hey, I said I reserved the right to change my vote. I'm open to what JP has to say.

Dizzle
I am to... But it isn't happening. Scarlet Spider by himself would give JP's amalgam a good fight. Vote Scoob, as much as I hate to.

colossus17
gentlemen master "dan" has informed me that JP is fighting pheonix and galactus .so he might be a little late....

Tha C-Master
I vote for scoobless, I like his amaglam, he's made a good explanation on how the character wins also, which is essential...

jplatinum
My amalgam has the combined abilities of batman beyond, kenshin himura, and liu kang.
He will shoot a fireball(liu kang)
Throw electric batarangs that can wrap around scoob's arms and delivers 10,000 volts of electricity, causing his arms to be as useful as jello via convultions/muscle contractions.
Then JP Rushs in at 100 mph speed(kenshin) and slices scoob in half with one lightening fast sword swipe(capable of cuting through several trees).

What just happened?Good question.
By shooting the fireball, JP cause scoob to focus on dodging or blocking the fireball.
Jp then throws batarangs in that wrap around his arms attached to to cord that JP is holding, JP presses the button and electricutes scoob's arms(we all know what happens when you are electricuted with enough voltage, you seize up, convulse, and your muscles spase up, it also takes alittle time to fully use your limbs even after the current has stopped, Basically, your are momentarily paralized/stunned.
Then, JP rushes in at 100 mph(superspeed) and slices him in half with enough power to cut through several thick trees in one sword swipe.

JP has just executed a perfect strategic attack.
Deployed a decoy fireball,
Electrically Paralized/stunned opponent's limbs,
Took advantage to move in at fast speeds to kill opponent before he knew what hit him.

Scoob never even had a chance.
Damn, I'm good.

Scoobless
Firstly: fireballs aren't damaging my armour so i don't need to worry about that

Secondly: the armour absorbs electrical attacks (heat and electricity are the two most commonly used weapons of the Goa'uld.... and they never managed a successful attack against any Kull Warriors)

Thirdly: muscular convulsions can't happen.... my body is artificial.... no muscles (which doesn't really matter as electricity isn't getting to it)

Fourthly: my spider sense and heightened speed/agility make dodging a high probability

Fifthly: (almost done with JP's plot holes laughing out loud ) your sword swipe is also avoidable... or more likely blockable, considering i have 4 lightsabers to your single sword.... meaning i can block your attack while simultaneously chopping your legs off

roll eyes (sarcastic)

EDIT: Sixthly:... lol..... you're starting off standing in front of a building.... if you do a 100 mph sprint straight off you're going to crack your skull open on the side of it

Solidus Snake
touche

jplatinum
Even if the electricity doesn't effect you, the sword will get you.
Remember I have the battousai's ability to read opponents before they move(precog-almost).
I can just sidestep and take off your arms.
My sword could slice through two of them at once easily.
Then I Grab your leg and throw you like a ragdoll(superstrength).
After you bounce off the wall, I come in fullspeed and right when you try to swing one of your lightsabers at me, I spring up over you, and land behind you,Predicting you will turn around with a back saber swing I duck, then take off both of your legs.
Finally, I take off your head.
I still win, or is your neck decapitate-proof.

Scoobless
i have pre-cog as well... none of that is happening

I have better long range weaponry that can fire in multiple directions at once, I have better short range weaponry that can slice from multiple angles at once, I'm faster, stronger, more durable, have better stamina, have killed many opponents with pre-cog before and have the reach advantage

jplatinum
So I can still use my pre-cog, and I am more agile, and faster than you.
So what if you have more arms.
I'm more agile and faster, and more skilled at fighting.
I also, Have more powerful sword hits than you.
Sure your saber can cut through just about anythiing, but this brings me back to the wolverine versus superman delimma, do you have the power to force your weapon.
See even if you manage to block my sword, it is specially made to be virtually unbreakable(only time it was broken was when kenshin fought
sojirou and sojirou was coming in at faster than 700 mph with his sword slamming against kenshin's. You don't have that kind of speed or power.)
If you block my initial attack, which you won't, I'll just use my superior agility to move around you or sidestep and then slice off a couple of your limbs.
If you claim to be stronger than me.
I have the suit which amplfies my strength times ten and I can use my power techniques toe cut through several huge trees at once in one swing.
I clearly have more power than you.Strength isn't even much of a factor in a battle where I can cut you down without breaking a sweat.

Have killed more opponents?
Hardly!
Don't make me laugh.
I have the experience of kenshin himura, the baltousai.
He's killed hundreds of warriors(skilled warriors/the best skilled warriors in a craft where one wrong move could cost you your head)
He was the greatest, second only to his master.

I also, have the strength, speed, and reflexes of liu kang.
He beat a powerful demon sorcer and he beat several deadly otherworld ninja. He is the chosen one with fighting skill few can achieve.
He beat the shit out of reptile, a ninja that would kill you.

Your argument is like giving a big slow 300 lb man with four arms a matchete for each arm and putting him up against bruce lee with a sword.

You die horribly.

jinzin
JP can just go animality and eat scarlet...

also I thought that grevious does indeed have internal organs inside his armor...so eletricity with the armor acting as a conduit should put those organs on the fritz.

and where do you get super agility and sped from scoobless? i thought that's an aspect of spiderman's body, not general grevious'....or are you using clone wars grevious?

DigiMark007
Jinzin brought up a good point.

Scoob's amalgam retains spider-sense and Scarlet Spider's ability to maneuver his body (fighting ability), but only within the limits of Grievous' body. So it won't be quite Spider-Man-esque, but it will at least be similar. Grievous' strength, while at least a ton or two (possibly more) isn't quite as strong as Scarlet Spider, and his inherent agility isn't quite as good, but Scarlet's reactions and agile combat technique will cross over to Grievous' body so it will be similar.

Hope that clarifies things.

jplatinum
Good point, excpet you left out the part where he dies.

colossus17
Originally posted by jplatinum
Good point, excpet you left out the part where he dies.

u ****en show them JP....do the master "dan" attack.......i am not allowed to vote sad ......but it dosent mean u still cant use hypervelocity mega warp punch.think JP think....think of the time u killed batman back in those pre crisis days....people love to see a hero fall. dont fall JP dont fall.

Dr.SpiderHulk
I am in this...am I allowed to vote?

If yes...Scoobless

DigiMark007
Yeah you can vote Dr. SH. Anyone in th tourney or anyone who has been a member since before July 31 can vote.

K Von Doom
I would also have to vote for Scoobless embarrasment

Scoobless
So I can still use my pre-cog, and I am more agile, and faster than you.

what pre-cog do you have? as far as i know you only have a guy that can read where an opponent might be about to move by judging his body language.... that skill is useless against SC's inhuman body

i have peak agility and speed for this tourney due to Scarlet Spider's abilities... so you're very possibly slower and less agile
Sure your saber can cut through just about anythiing, but this brings me back to the wolverine versus superman delimma, do you have the power to force your weapon.

yup... superhuman strength plus superhuman speed = enough force to get through anything your guy has
If you block my initial attack, which you won't, I'll just use my superior agility

it will be easily block/avoidable with peak tourney speed + pre-cog.... and your agility is inferior
Have killed more opponents?
Hardly!

i actually said
have killed many opponents with pre-cog
those would be the large numbers of Jedi that Grievous slaughtered.... more than one at a time on a few occasions
I also, have the strength, speed, and reflexes of liu kang.

and i have the speed, reflexes and pre-cog of the Scarlet Spider = much greater than any trained human
Your argument is like giving a big slow 300 lb man with four arms a matchete for each arm and putting him up against bruce lee with a sword.

it's more like putting a polar bear up against a paraplegic

you're amalgam is seriously outmatched

die with honour

evil face

Scoobless
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Jinzin brought up a good point.

Scoob's amalgam retains spider-sense and Scarlet Spider's ability to maneuver his body (fighting ability), but only within the limits of Grievous' body. So it won't be quite Spider-Man-esque, but it will at least be similar. Grievous' strength, while at least a ton or two (possibly more) isn't quite as strong as Scarlet Spider, and his inherent agility isn't quite as good, but Scarlet's reactions and agile combat technique will cross over to Grievous' body so it will be similar.

Hope that clarifies things.

you clearly stated in the drafts that everything except the strength of the body transfers... that includes speed and agility... so Scarlet Cyborg is at least as fast and agile as Scarlet Spider was... Grievous is around strength class 5-8 from what i can tell

DigiMark007
Right...and what I said here doesn't contradict that. Agility and speed transfers. Grievous' body might be slightly less bendable than Scarlet Spider, but the agility is still there, so while you're not at 100% of Scarlet's agility, you're at maybe 98%. Close enough that it hardly makes a difference. And your strength is comparable too, so if there's any dropoff because of strength it's not noticable either.

If you put SM's agility into, say, me...I wouldn't have his agility, because my body sucks compared to Parker (I can bench maybe 160lbs. and can't bend as well) so while I'd become more agile, my strength would still limit me. Same rules apply with you...but in your case it isn't much of a difference (Grievous is much closer to SM than I am).

Scoobless
Right...and what I said here doesn't contradict that. Agility and speed transfers. Grievous' body might be slightly less bendable than Scarlet Spider, but the agility is still there, so while you're not at 100% of Scarlet's agility, you're at maybe 98%. Close enough that it hardly makes a difference. And your strength is comparable too, so if there's any dropoff because of strength it's not noticable either.

If you put SM's agility into, say, me...I wouldn't have his agility, because my body sucks compared to Parker (I can bench maybe 160lbs. and can't bend as well) so while I'd become more agile, my strength would still limit me. Same rules apply with you...but in your case it isn't much of a difference (Grievous is much closer to SM than I am).

cool, Grievous' body was designed for agility and unorthodox maneuvers anyway.... he may even be more flexible than Spider-Man

jinzin
cool, Grievous' body was designed for agility and unorthodox maneuvers anyway.... he may even be more flexible than Spider-Man

okay yup, you're definitely using clone wars grevious..that changes things a bit...

long pig
Grevious' body isn't immune to energy attacks, where did you hear that scoob?

His outer armor protects him from them slightly, but his insides aren't protected at all from energy assaults.

jinzin
i tried to point that out earlier.. I got my ass ignored though...lol.

long pig
I'm reading up on him, just now. The guy is nothing.

Hell, he's POWERED by electricity.....
wink

If JP didn't just have a bunch of stupid kung fu guys I'd probably change my vote.

laughing

evil face

Slow lil cyborg, eh?

What immunity to energy attacks?

jinzin
sad my poor master...

Khellendros
Originally posted by long pig
Grevious' body isn't immune to energy attacks, where did you hear that scoob?
Uhh, the Kull warrior armor is.

long pig
I haven't seen anywhere showing he's immune, just partially resistant.

And his insides are organic, they certianly aren't. His bio refers to his armor as "a frail metal shell".

Scoobless
I'm reading up on him, just now. The guy is nothing.

Hell, he's POWERED by electricity.....
wink

If JP didn't just have a bunch of stupid kung fu guys I'd probably change my vote.

laughing

What immunity to energy attacks?

well he's dead now as well... but i'm using the healthy, alive, pre-force crushed chest version

immunity to energy attacks....

"The super-soldiers are enhanced with plasma-absorption armor, so that nearly all energy weapons directed against them have no effect."

Super-Soldier = Kull Warrior

http://www.gateworld.net/omnipedia/races/k/kullwarriors.shtml

jplatinum
Actually, kenshin can read an opponents' body language, emotions, and facial expressions.
He could look at you and pretty much know what you were about to do.

Your guy just knows that I'm finna attack.
My guy knows exactly what you're finna do.
Who's pre-cog is better? Mine.

PLus, I have 10 batarangs, which could range from explosive to electric and I have fireballs.
Like stated above by other posts, your armore only slightly protects you. Do you actually think it will protect you from an onslaught of explosive batarangs (1 blew a solid concrete wall to bits, HuH, I wonder what 10 would do.)
Ohh, I know, 10 would blow your ass to kingdom frickin' come.
Ding! Ding!

Do you actually think your "thin metal shell" will protect you from a barrage of countless liu kang fireball, which I can shoot from my bare hands at point blank range (see mortal kombat 1).

Face it, all you scoob fanboys, he dies in this battle.
He is outmatched in:
Speed
reflexes
skill
cunning
firepower
agility
pre-cog(mine is better than his)
and he will just get slaughtered.

Oh and I don't have stupid kung fu guys.
I have superpowered fighters (superhuman/incredible fighting skill combined)

I have the ultimate type of combatant.

JP rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

"You keep rackin' em up I keep knockin' em down."

Scoobless
Actually, kenshin can read an opponents' body language, emotions, and facial expressions.
He could look at you and pretty much know what you were about to do.

Your guy just knows that I'm finna attack.
My guy knows exactly what you're finna do.
Who's pre-cog is better? Mine.

You can't read the body language when the body is completely alien to you

You can't read the facial expression of an alien wearing a face covering helmet

How do you read emotions? telepathy? isn't telepathy banned?

as far as i know you don't have pre-cog, just the body rading thing you mentioned

while your guy is standing there, confused, trying to read SC's stance, he's going to get holes blown in him from my plasma cannons

evil face

jplatinum
Still I'd know what you were finna do just by the first small hint of any movement you made.

Do you ever watch rourouni kenshin, especially the firts two episodes.

"Incredible, He seems to be able to look at an opponent and know what they're finna do and get in front of them."

"HE's so fast, He looks like a blur."
"They never even touched him."
(this is kenshin merely toying with 6 samarai from a rival school with swords)
You don't have to be human, hell, you still have to move to attack me.
I'd see you begin to move and know how fast you are and how to shut you down, unless you are godlike in speed, which you aren't.

I'd easily take you out.
I've fought opponents who could move at faster than bullet speeds(they were almost invisible), could cut throught solid objects just by swinging there weapons at the object, not even touching it, and could fight with master level skill.

You are a walk in the park.
box

Scoobless
PLus, I have 10 batarangs, which could range from explosive to electric and I have fireballs.
Like stated above by other posts, your armore only slightly protects you.

lol.... my Kull armour offers a hell of a lot more than "slight" protection
Do you actually think it will protect you from an onslaught of explosive batarangs

yes.... considering they wont hit me (the whole spider-sense + superior speed/agility thing)
Do you actually think your "thin metal shell" will protect you from a barrage of countless liu kang fireball

no, which is why it's a good thing that i have the kull armour which completely negates your fireballs
Face it, all you scoob fanboys, he dies in this battle.
He is outmatched in:
Speed
reflexes
skill
cunning
firepower
agility
pre-cog(mine is better than his)
and he will just get slaughtered.

you're wrong about every single thing on that list, with the possible exception of skill.... and that's only in unarmed combat... with weapons you can't hope to compete with the General

jplatinum
The baltousai is the ultimate swordsman.
Last time I checked, a sword was a weapon, a very dangerous one too.

Which is better having a marine who is great at weapons fighting or having a marine who is great at weapons fighting and unarmed fighting.

You die.

Scoobless
The baltousai is the ultimate swordsman.
Last time I checked, a sword was a weapon, a very dangerous one too.

Which is better having a marine who is great at weapons fighting or having a marine who is great at weapons fighting and unarmed fighting.

You die.

Marine? ok.... but i don't have a Marine.... i have a remorseless Cyborg killer who was trained by a Sith Master and has killed many, many Jedi... all of whom are better than any non-force user in swordplay and all of whom had pre-cognitive abilities

Swords are dangerous, yes.... but a lightsaber is to a sword what an M16 is to a pee shooter

jplatinum
What are you smokin'?

Baltousai makes jedi look like kids with butter knives playing power rangers.

He would cut down any jedi, except master yoda.

Scoobless
What are you smokin'?

Baltousai makes jedi look like kids with butter knives playing power rangers.

He would cut down any jedi, except master yoda.

lol

total BS

good luck swinging your sword when you've been wrapped up in impact webbing (yet another aspect of my amalgam that your guy has never seen the like of before)

big grin

jplatinum
Remeber I have batman beyond and liu kang, I've seen some scary stuff.

Whirlysplatt
JP wins

jplatinum
The only logical choose.

stormfront13
I'm gonna vote for JP

K Von Doom
This battle just got a helluva lot more interesting

Scoobless
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
JP wins
Originally posted by stormfront13
I'm gonna vote for JP

so much for the "having to give reasons for you vote" stipulation that Digi made for this tourney

roll eyes (sarcastic)

stormfront13
I voted for him cause I thought he just had the better amalgam, this is just my opinion. also because i didn't think he had any votes. and we both know I'm not a fan of Jp. in the first draft thread I was saying that he shouldn'ty be worshipped and I was questioning why everyone l;oves him so much.

long pig
"The super-soldiers are enhanced with plasma-absorption armor, so that nearly all energy weapons directed against them have no effect."

What the f**k?

Anyway...good fight actually, I thought t'd be a lot shorter.

Dizzle
Didn't that energy weapon take years to develop or something? I know it was a big long freaking process, which not everyone would have access to.

Also... I hate to break it to you JP, but Kenshin is not near 100mph foot speed... I don't think anyone's pointed this out yet, but at least 3 guys with speed greater than or equal to Kenshin's were gunned down by a single guy with a gattling gun. Primitive gattling gun. No training or anything, just a normal guy.

Also... The sword is far from unbreakable. It's simply metal. The reason it doesn't ever break is Kenshin's precise, clean strokes, not any magic properties. Another handicap, Kenshin carries a reverse bladed sword. The edge is inverted. (on the back of the sword, rather than where the normal edge is. It's because he's an uber-pacifist now) He's hitting with a blunt piece of metal, not an actual blade.

Sorry, I don't mean to argue for Scoob, necessarily, but it seems people are just taking JP's words as true, when he's putting Kenshin a vast amount above his actual limitations. He's insanely skilled, and at least peak human for agility, balance, coordination, and such, but that's it. Not into the superhuman range at all.

My vote goes to Scoob, mostly for the reasons above. Kenshin's a good pick, but you didn't incorporate much other speed and strength. And Scoob's guy is, as always, nigh-on unstoppable.

Solidus Snake
good arguement dizz

is all of what he said true kenshin fans?

Scoobless
Also... The sword is far from unbreakable. It's simply metal. The reason it doesn't ever break is Kenshin's precise, clean strokes, not any magic properties. Another handicap, Kenshin carries a reverse bladed sword. The edge is inverted. (on the back of the sword, rather than where the normal edge is. It's because he's an uber-pacifist now) He's hitting with a blunt piece of metal, not an actual blade.

well i didn't bring any of this up because.... well.... i didn't know about any of it

tx to Dizz for the info update

smile

DigiMark007
Nigh-on unstoppable Dizzle? Pfftt! Sure, it's a tough combo, but I think there's 3-4 others just as good. Don't give him all that credit just yet...make him earn it.

Not keeping an accurate count right now, but even with the 2 votes, Scoob's winning quite easily.

Dizzle
Nigh-on unstoppable Dizzle? Pfftt! Sure, it's a tough combo, but I think there's 3-4 others just as good. Don't give him all that credit just yet...make him earn it.

Not keeping an accurate count right now, but even with the 2 votes, Scoob's winning quite easily.

I meant by JP's offensive capabilities. Fireballs, electricity, and a blunt sword aren't doing much.

DigiMark007
oh. Ok....makes more sense now.

jplatinum
Kenshin is superspeed.
He actually is far greater than 100 mph speed.
He was dumbed down alot for this fight.
Those guys were not equal to kenshin's speed, he was not wanting to use the true speed of the baltousai for fear that he would revbert rto his old ways of killing.
He is a pacifist, but he is also very very fast. He moves so fast he is invisible.
For the human body to do this, it would have to move at least several hundreds of miles per hour.
A bullet is small yet, it moves at 700 mph(it still leaves a vapor trail if your eyes are as keen as a snipers'.
The human body is much much bigger than a bullet and would have move at much greater speeds to be invisible.
Even people like sano who has inhanced human reflexes and speed while swinging his huge sword could not see kenshin when kenshin stood there til the last second,letting sano's blade near touch him before leaping over sano's head at godlike(faster than sound) speed and standing on the edge of his blade tip.

Kenshin is so fast he is invisible even to people far off.
Take it that a tennis serve comes in at 110 mph and it is easily visible(a tennis ball is real small).
The human body is way way bigger and it would take far far far far far greater speeds than 100 mph for the human body to be invisible in movement.

Anybody who knows physics, human kinetics, or the laws of speed knows that.

Kenshin is actually about right where I put him at.
Dizzle, you need to read this post.

Scoobless
whether or not any of that is true is irrelevant

the capped speed/reaction times for this Tourney are at Spider-Man/Scarlet Spider level..... so you cannot possibly have an advantage there

Dizzle
Kenshin is superspeed.
He actually is far greater than 100 mph speed.
He was dumbed down alot for this fight.
Those guys were not equal to kenshin's speed, he was not wanting to use the true speed of the baltousai for fear that he would revbert rto his old ways of killing.
He is a pacifist, but he is also very very fast. He moves so fast he is invisible.
For the human body to do this, it would have to move at least several hundreds of miles per hour.
A bullet is small yet, it moves at 700 mph(it still leaves a vapor trail if your eyes are as keen as a snipers'.
The human body is much much bigger than a bullet and would have move at much greater speeds to be invisible.
Even people like sano who has inhanced human reflexes and speed while swinging his huge sword could not see kenshin when kenshin stood there til the last second,letting sano's blade near touch him before leaping over sano's head at godlike(faster than sound) speed and standing on the edge of his blade tip.

Kenshin is so fast he is invisible even to people far off.
Take it that a tennis serve comes in at 110 mph and it is easily visible(a tennis ball is real small).
The human body is way way bigger and it would take far far far far far greater speeds than 100 mph for the human body to be invisible in movement.

Anybody who knows physics, human kinetics, or the laws of speed knows that.

Kenshin is actually about right where I put him at.
Dizzle, you need to read this post.

Kenshin can't vibrate invisible, and he can't maintain blurrish speeds with anything but his sword. And he can't run in a straight line fast enough to be invisible either. I'm not gonna get into it too much, but Kenshin would barely manage dodging bullets.

zachrivard
my vote goes to scoob cause of a better alagam

Laminator_X
In JP's defense, the Reverse Blade Sword, when wielded effectively is an asset rather than a hinderance. It presents a broader surface to block with and doesn't notch it's edge to do so. It's also less likely to break, like curved armor surfaces. The moves usen to slash with what would normally be the back of the blade are a total mind-f*#& to other swordsman, confusing the heck out of his opponents when he does go for a lethal attack, Only a master such as Kenshin or his peers could use such a thing well mind you, but it's not just a blunt sword.

OTOH, I've yet to hear tactics from JP to really convince me that Kirbylactus can overcome Scarlet Cyborg lightsaber defense. You cant cross swords with plasma without something more than steel.

I'm not voting with so much time left in the match, so come on guys, lets take this up a notch. Let's hear more back and forth moves and less feat lists. Surprise me. Wow me.

Scoobless
wow you.......ok... more tactics

as we start on opposite ends of a large building it's a safe bet to assume both characters would go into that building looking for the other. \as soon as SC enters he starts slicing and blasting through support walls and pillars, using his spider sense and military demolitions training to know how much damage to do to stay just on the safe side of a possible collapse..... moving through the lower regions of the building SC continues this strategy (avoiding confrontation - again using spider sense to stay undetected) when the building is only just standing SC waits until Kirby moves closer to the centre, then he exits the structure.... moves twenty feet or so away and begins blasting the hell out of the remaining load bearing walls while circling the building..... as it crumbles and collapses onto Kirbilactus SC stays at a safe distance and laughs.... HA HA HA

no direct confrontation there.... but a decent strategy that would cripple or kill JP's not-that-strong amalgam

newjak86
Didn't that energy weapon take years to develop or something? I know it was a big long freaking process, which not everyone would have access to.

Also... I hate to break it to you JP, but Kenshin is not near 100mph foot speed... I don't think anyone's pointed this out yet, but at least 3 guys with speed greater than or equal to Kenshin's were gunned down by a single guy with a gattling gun. Primitive gattling gun. No training or anything, just a normal guy.

Sorry, I don't mean to argue for Scoob, necessarily, but it seems people are just taking JP's words as true, when he's putting Kenshin a vast amount above his actual limitations. He's insanely skilled, and at least peak human for agility, balance, coordination, and such, but that's it. Not into the superhuman range at all.

My vote goes to Scoob, mostly for the reasons above. Kenshin's a good pick, but you didn't incorporate much other speed and strength. And Scoob's guy is, as always, nigh-on unstoppable. I said this many times before the tourmy statred because everyone was talking about Kenshin's greatness I was thinking about picking him but decided to go a diffrent way becuase he really doesn't help thta much besides allowing to use a sword better which there are tons of guys with better stats that can do that.

jinzin
Originally posted by Laminator_X
In JP's defense, the Reverse Blade Sword, when wielded effectively is an asset rather than a hinderance. It presents a broader surface to block with and doesn't notch it's edge to do so. It's also less likely to break, like curved armor surfaces. The moves usen to slash with what would normally be the back of the blade are a total mind-f*#& to other swordsman, confusing the heck out of his opponents when he does go for a lethal attack, Only a master such as Kenshin or his peers could use such a thing well mind you, but it's not just a blunt sword.

OTOH, I've yet to hear tactics from JP to really convince me that Kirbylactus can overcome Scarlet Cyborg lightsaber defense. You cant cross swords with plasma without something more than steel.

I'm not voting with so much time left in the match, so come on guys, lets take this up a notch. Let's hear more back and forth moves and less feat lists. Surprise me. Wow me.

well in jp's defense he could argue..and argue successfully that he really doesn't have to cross swords... obi dispatched grevious at the hands... klenshin IMO is a far superior swordsmen than obi so he's more than capible... lui kang being an energy/chi wielding warrior, he could power up his weapon in a sense (as trunks did in dbz) and this would give him the sufficient amount of power to cut through grevious' armor... it's also of note than Batman beyond dodged the hell out of that expert swordsman-lady (who has a sword that can seemingly cut through anything) and that was when terry was green...now with kenshins experience he can easily dodge and even possibly parry (using lui's energy to engulf the sword and match blades with the lightsabers if needed... all he needs to do is remove one or two arms which are in his capablities to do, then attack with an electro shock batarang, or explosive batarang at scarlet's torso.... end of the fight right there.

jplatinum
Damn, jinzin.
You sounded like a genius just know.
I couldn't have said it better.

Plus,
my amalgam's fighting skill is enough so that he could fight with a sword while also, relying on occasional kicks and sweeps and punches, something scoob can't do, or at least not anywhere near as well as the combined fighting skill of liu kang(the choosen one), kenshin(the man of legend) and , batman beyond(the dark night jr.)

Scoob goes down no matter how you slice it.
He goes down hard.

jinzin
plus master, you still have the animality...

orrrrr.. you could trick scarlet into a "friendship" and kill him when he's off his gaurd... laughing out loud

Scoobless
Originally posted by jinzin
well in jp's defense he could argue..and argue successfully that he really doesn't have to cross swords... obi dispatched grevious at the hands... klenshin IMO is a far superior swordsmen than obi so he's more than capible... lui kang being an energy/chi wielding warrior, he could power up his weapon in a sense (as trunks did in dbz) and this would give him the sufficient amount of power to cut through grevious' armor... it's also of note than Batman beyond dodged the hell out of that expert swordsman-lady (who has a sword that can seemingly cut through anything) and that was when terry was green...now with kenshins experience he can easily dodge and even possibly parry (using lui's energy to engulf the sword and match blades with the lightsabers if needed... all he needs to do is remove one or two arms which are in his capablities to do, then attack with an electro shock batarang, or explosive batarang at scarlet's torso.... end of the fight right there.

this might work if it was just Grievous he was fighting.... not enhanced speed Grievous + spider sense + multiple longer range weapons + ultra tough body armour

Kirbilactus isn't getting within 20 feet of Scarlet without taking a hit from something

jinzin
this might work if it was just Grievous he was fighting.... not enhanced speed Grievous + spider sense + multiple longer range weapons + ultra tough body armour

Kirbilactus isn't getting within 20 feet of Scarlet without taking a hit from something

that's your entire argument? why not?

Scoobless
that's your entire argument? why not?

ok... well this part wouldn't happen because....

well in jp's defense he could argue..and argue successfully that he really doesn't have to cross swords... obi dispatched grevious at the hands... klenshin IMO is a far superior swordsmen than obi so he's more than capible

...... SC's spider sense will allow him to avoid any potentially damaging sword swipes and his enhanced speed will make sure of that

lui kang being an energy/chi wielding warrior, he could power up his weapon in a sense (as trunks did in dbz) and this would give him the sufficient amount of power to cut through grevious' armor

constant use of Chi energy will only weaken Kirbilactus and he still has to get through my defenses to even think about cracking the armour

it's also of note than Batman beyond dodged the hell out of that expert swordsman-lady (who has a sword that can seemingly cut through anything) and that was when terry was green...now with kenshins experience he can easily dodge and even possibly parry (using lui's energy to engulf the sword and match blades with the lightsabers if needed

this is also flawed.... that woman was a highly trained human assassin... it's doubtful that she even had peak human speed, dodging one blade of a highly trained human is a lot easier than dodging four blades of a highly trained super speed cyborg

swords are also not all Kirbi has to worry about, at any one time in an up close battle he could be fighting to stay alive against the lightsabers (which would take all of his concentration)..... and he'd get his legs webbed up.... or take a plasma blasts to the body or face

jinzin
spider sense eh? well if he's using the spider sense in a defensive manner how are you going to argue that he'll be attacking as well?

and JP doesn't even have to crack the armor...the armor has vulnerable parts where the organics are and vulnerable joints... as far as lui kangs energy goes, he can use it for days on end... show me where it ever exhausts him... it doesn't, a prime example of this was mk 3, a war that went on for weeks and weeks and lui kang retained enough raw power to tangle with shao khan... lui kang can concentrate his chi ala iron fist to be able to contend with goro...the same guy who overpowered baraka...the same guy who lifted up a skyscraper type building... we've already seen spiderman have trouble with martial artist's speeds... in reference to iron fist, the fact that "he moves has fast as he thinks" put spiderman on a more defensive end of things.... now you're in a slower, less agile body fighting a better fighter, who has faster stats with an enhanced body... how you think your spider sense is THAT overwhelming here I don't know...

also, you can't say that woman wasn't peak human...she was comparable to bats and we know bats has enhanced stats to a meta human level... hell it's entirely concievable that she was a meta human.

and finally swords are not all you have to worry about either.... energy blasts strong enough to hurt goro (a class 100 character by showings) and anyone of a vast array of batman gadgets can do you in...

not to mention, kenshin has an attack that literally sucks in his opponents...how good will your spidersense work when you are forced inwards and can't use it to evade? well nevermind..I think the question just answered itself.

Scoobless
spider sense eh? well if he's using the spider sense in a defensive manner how are you going to argue that he'll be attacking as well?

same way Spider-Man always does... avoid the pointy bits and hit the bad guy

stick out tongue

show me where it ever exhausts him... it doesn't... lui kang can concentrate his chi ala iron fist to be able to contend with goro

well i only know Lui Kang from the first game and first film... i was actually using Iron Fist as a reference point... he gets worn out when he uses too much Chi energy

we've already seen spiderman have trouble with martial artist's speeds...

Spider-man also has no training... Grievous has bucket loads

now you're in a slower, less agile body

Grievous body was never shown to be slow... in fact he was faster than many of the Jedi he killed and they had superhuman speed and pre cog... with Scarlet's speed added to that i don't know where you came up with the idea that he'd be slower than a martial artist

you can't say that woman wasn't peak human

she was only a highly trained assassin

and finally swords are not all you have to worry about either.... energy blasts strong enough to hurt goro (a class 100 character by showings) and anyone of a vast array of batman gadgets can do you in...

energy blasts that get absorbed by my armour and a "vast" array? 10 battarangs and a sword isn't that vast.... and each of these items can be blocked or dodged..... but reaching for one while up close could cost Kirbi a limb

not to mention, kenshin has an attack that literally sucks in his opponents...how good will your spidersense work when you are forced inwards and can't use it to evade?

sucked towards him? i guess that means he's locked into being a certain direction from me as well.... so a full spread of webbing and plasma blasts should be more than enough to finish him off

well nevermind..I think the question just answered itself.

well it's certainly answered now

stick out tongue

Khellendros
Okay, guys, this is getting out of hand. And this is to everyone, not just those arguing for JP: STOP. This is a debate between Scoobless and JP. Posting reasons for your votes and slipping a fact or question in here or there is one thing, and I kept quiet when it was just Dizzle, but now it's getting out of hand. I can't believe I'm the first one to say it, but this is how the tourneys work. Two people debate, everyone else just listens to the arguments and votes. I know we all have people who we want to see win and move to the next round but we all have to win or lose on our own merits.

jinzin
so(auto quote)

sorry.... embarrasment

I'll be good...

jinzin
Grievous body was never shown to be slow... in fact he was faster than many of the Jedi he killed and they had superhuman speed and pre cog... with Scarlet's speed added to that i don't know where you came up with the idea that he'd be slower than a martial artist

yet his four arms couldn't keep up with obi. confused

she was only a highly trained assassin

you don't know that...you can't... she did things clearly above the scope of peak human ability..

energy blasts that get absorbed by my armour your amror can take a class 100 shot? cause that's nearly what you'll be dealing with....

and a "vast" array? 10 battarangs and a sword isn't that vast....

electro shock batarangs, explosives, flame thrower, other standard bat's gear..common give credit where it's due...

sucked towards him? i guess that means he's locked into being a certain direction from me as well.... so a full spread of webbing and plasma blasts should be more than enough to finish him off

you won't have much time to react...AT ALL....

k sorry guys I just had to...

Scoobless

Khellendros
k sorry guys I just had to...
...F*cking amazing. Really.

K Von Doom
It's a 2 on 1 debate stick out tongue Don't worry, the defending champ can handle it

stormfront13
I'm gonna switch my vote to scoobless

DigiMark007
mad mad

Jin, worry about your own friggin' match...let JP handle himself here. Vote if you must, but leave the debating to those who are in the match.

Scoobless
this is such a change from Evangel..... you think she'll come back on in a month or so and try to get us to finish her Tourney under her supervision?

big grin

Dizzle
this is such a change from Evangel..... you think she'll come back on in a month or so and try to get us to finish her Tourney under her supervision?

big grin

That would be friggin hilarious...

jinzin
mad mad

Jin, worry about your own friggin' match...let JP handle himself here. Vote if you must, but leave the debating to those who are in the match.

sorry... sad

newjak86
sorry... sad Besides if you look at it you are giving these guys way to much credit. Kenshin's speed is fast but I would put it at the 25 to 35 mph mark. His so called pre cog is based on three things. His ability to read emotions his ability to read an opponents body movements and his knowledge of their fighting styles. Normally they all work together. For instance normally Kenshin's ability to read an opponents moves is based on his knowledge of their fighting style and then their movements. On many occassions when one is thrown out Kenshin has been hit many times before. People who aren't that fast by the way. Another thing on Kenshin his fighting style basically is he tries to give more damage then he recieves. Which when he doesn't have the speed advantage is kinda worthless. Even his fighting style is based on him being faster than his oppenent. Also is sword is only made of normal metal. It was since it was made nearly perfect in design that it wouldn't break but put it agagianst the indestructable metals and it would easily break.
About Batman Beyond now. That suit only ehances the persons abilities about 2 fold at most probably less than that though. Listen I guy who slapped on one patch of Venom was able to go toe to toe and overpower Terry. An Untrained football player pretty much. The orginal Bane would pump him self up with much more and be alot stronger meaning that suit really isn't that good of an enhancer and normall eryy uses his ability to fly to evade bigger stronger people since their gone now it isn't happening. Plus his armor isn't that tough so anyone of the lightsabres will easily go through it.
Lui Kang great martial artists but besides the fireballs he is worthless in this match. Can't grow stronger can't do anything else to help out the rest of people. Not a bad pick but not really helpful if you don't have a guy that can physically go toe to toe with Scoob's guy sorry.

DigiMark007
*slaps head* you too newjak...though I think we get the message by now...

newjak86
*slaps head* you too newjak...though I think we get the message by now... Everyone else was doing it so I thought one time wouldn't hurt. stick out tongue

jplatinum
Kenshin's speed is 25-35 mph?
That proves you know nothing of kenshin.

Stop ridin' scoob's jock long enough and pay attention, you might learn something.

Kenshin. is far far far far far beyond peak human speed.
Do you recall the match he had at the begining of the serries.
He was fighting that manslayer who could cast spells and paralyze people just by lookin' at them.
Remember when the were fighting, they were being watched by ms.kyu from a distance of about 50 yards away. All she could see was their blurr and could hardly make their movements out. Their bodies were moving so fast that they were complete blurrs.
Keep in mind that this was not a trick on the human eye, but that from a 50 yard distance they moved so fast their bodies turned to complete blurrs.
This was when they were only using a fraction of their speed.
(Remember, the guy kept taughting kenshin because kenshin would not use his full speed. The guy even put used a technique to increase his own speed and strength x10,though it alreadly was at body blurring speeds. He did this because he knew that if kenshin went full speed he wouldn't be bale to keep up.)

Another example, is when kenshin fought lord ryjututa, the leader of those expert warrior clan.
Kenshin took him on and was dodging sheer superfast sword swipes with relative ease.

Lets' not forget the fight with sojirou.
Sojiou moved so fast he became invisible.
Kenshin was going toe to toe with him,He was not quite as fast, but still he had to be superfast to even do as good as he did.
They were moving so fast that a drop of water fell to the floor, when the drop of water was almost on the floor they came from opposite sides of the room and clashed with each other.

If you ever even watched a few episodes of the show when kenshin actually was fighting and using his speed you'd know what I'm talkin' about.
The fact that you greatly greatly underscore his speed proves that you know nothin, I repeat nothin of the man.

And liu kang can be very instrumental in this fight.
Batman beyond's strength is increased x10(look it up)
He was dodging sword swipes from a world class expert master assassin using a plasma energy sword that cut through everything and he dodged multiple sword slashes in every direction she threw them.(it was like watching jackie chan movie).

Terry is most gifted indeed.
If a skilled martial artist can front thrust kick at a 1 ton and sidekick at 1000 lbs, the terry (in suit) should be able to thrust kick 10 ton and sidekick 4 ton.

Imagine what a couple of those kicks would do to scoob' amalgam's face.

Think birthday cake, then picture a 100 mph brick smashing into it.
Anyone for cake.

JP's amalgam:"Damn, I thought he'd put up a better fight, oh well, time to go polish my sword and clean hie blood off my boots. I think I'll take one of his severed arms for a trophy."

jplatinum
Oh and the guy who used the venom was doped up on several packs not one.
That first guy if that's what you're referring to merely caught terry off guard.
Terry wasn't expecting him to be that strong.

It's like you hiding a brick behind your back (in the ring) and then clobbering mike tyson in the head with repeatedly til he was unconsious.
He was caught off guard. You weren't that strong ,but you surprise him briefly with having a brick.
It's the same concept.

newjak86
Yeah thats why he was about to get shot down by a Gatling gun I've seen the shows and I hate to tell you this but you are still over exaggerating a bit. He's fast but let's not forget that when Bruse Lee fought he could make his punches seem like a blur because they moved so fast but he wasn't really going 100 mphs was he. Kenshin when going against people he should be way above in speed really doesn't do that good. Point He can't dodge when he gets hit by an apple all the time. He is a normal human also and therefore unable to go at those speeds.
They show case he is human all the time when he gets hit and such. He is fast possibly faster than the fastest man ever but that puts him at 25 to 35 mph tops.
With Terry like I said a person with only a small amount of the prginal Bane's Venom input was shown as overpowering Terry in the suit. That would put the guy at around let's say 800 pounds lifting maybe 1200. Thats the point it enhances but not that much.

newjak86
Oh and the guy who used the venom was doped up on several packs not one.
That first guy if that's what you're referring to merely caught terry off guard.
Terry wasn't expecting him to be that strong.

It's like you hiding a brick behind your back (in the ring) and then clobbering mike tyson in the head with repeatedly til he was unconsious.
He was caught off guard. You weren't that strong ,but you surprise him briefly with having a brick.
It's the same concept. Still he was able to match his strength also the guy with the several patches were still overpowering Terry and at most that guy would have been possibly a 2 ton lifter maybe 3

jplatinum
Kenshin getting hit by an apple is a gag, duh man.
It is meant to be comedic, just like hwen he gets slapped upside the head and it leave a huge bump on his head.
Or when they laugh and their heads get way huge and disproportionate.

Who doesn't know that. You actually used that to try and downgrade kenshin's speed.
laughing

Plus, bruce lee didn't have to move at 100 mph, but his punches did.
Kenshin can move his whole body at those speeds.
You are confusing running speed for reflex speed.

Let me break it down for you.
R speed is the speed at which you move your whole body.
(kenshin has several hundred mph running speed)
RF speed is the speed at which you can move your limbs.
(bruce had 100+ RF speed)

DigiMark007
Newjak... mad

jplatinum
Scenario:

We are both in the building.
WE come to a room from opposite doors.
WE glance at each other and begin the fight.
Scoob uses his web stingers but I can dodge them .
But sense liu kang, terry, and kenshin all know not to blindly lunge at a fighter head on without some type of strategy. I throw 3 or 4 explosive batarangs that scoob dodges using his pre-cog.
AS I throw them I rush in along with them.
He dodges the fireballs or blocks them.
I get in close enough and fire 2 close range fireballs at his face.
He puts two arms up to block his face(using his quick reflexes).
He fails to realize the plan as I sidestep while lunging in at full speed(100 mph), and take off one of his legs.
Then I quickly stop on a dime(kenshin/terry can do that) and turn around coming back and take off an arm.
Now he is minus one leg and one arm.

Terry/liu kang would grab the lightsaber and use it.
Kenshin is a master of any sword.
A lightsaber isn't that different ,just stronger.
So I grab the lightsaber off the ground.
As scoob is yelling in agony I do what liu kang does best, I move in for the kill.
Terry,liu,and kenshin know to analyze an enemy and pick him apart.
So I go for his weakness, the side with one arm/minus a leg.
I throw a couple flash batarangs(batman beyond has them, hell regular batman has simular weapons) that emit a blinding light.
That blinds him momentarily, as I move in at full speed and sweep him.
As he goes off his feet, I slice him in half in midair.
He hits the ground.
His severed torso screaming in pure agony.
I drop the lightsaber and begin to blast him with fireballs.
I win.

Scoobless
several hundred mph? where are you getting that from? a show wheree they use artistic means to show speed by making it so that you can't see the arms move? the same show that lets apples injure him?

maybe you should have picked a better known character.... there might have been a chance that someone would believe you

Scoobless
Scenario:

We are both in the building.
WE come to a room from opposite doors.
WE glance at each other and begin the fight.
Scoob uses his web stingers but I can dodge them .

why would i start out with stingers against an armoured opponent when i can use webbing and have unlimited plasma bolts?

so one wrong point there

But sense liu kang, terry, and kenshin all know not to blindly lunge at a fighter head on without some type of strategy. I throw 3 or 4 explosive batarangs that scoob dodges using his pre-cog.

dodges or webs... yup... but while i'm avoiding the rangs i'm also still firing plasma and webbing.... in a contained area... like this building.... you're an easy target as there isn't much room to dodge

that pretty much kills off the rest of your little scenario

better luck next time

stick out tongue

jplatinum
The apple thing.
Give it a rest.
Comic effect! dammit!
Comic effect! dammit!
Comic effect! dammit!
Comic effect! dammit!
Comic effect! dammit!

AS for the doging in a building.
I can dodge in a building hell I only need a few yards of room.

And I can easily spring up over your head too(batman beyond,kenshin,liu kang all have incredible agility)

It's not hard for me to dodge your webs.
Especially when I can cut them to shreds as fast as you can shoot them.
My reflexes are superhuman.

IT's easy.

Every aspect of my scenario was based on situation, all of my people's thinking habits, fighting,strategy, and mod of operations.

I simply put them all together and took in account how they would/could possibly act in this fight.

You wouldn't stand a chance.

If I can dodge,slice your webs to ribbons, move all around you in every direction even over your head at will, and attack you with decoy,stun, and kill attack startegies, you don't stand a chance of winning.

Your whole argument isa centered around" I have four arms", "I have special webbing."

So what? If your webbing can't get a chance to effect me and your arms are unarmored(my character can sever them easily) you don't stand much of a chance.

Hell if I wanted, I could just be dirty and stand on the other side of the room and blast the hell out of you til you couldn't dodge anymore.
And if you did come close I'd just blast you at close range then slice you the **** up.

No matter what the scenario, you loose.
Unless I start off the fight by standing myself in the stomach with my own sword.

Sorry man.

You loose.

Scoobless
Hell if I wanted, I could just be dirty and stand on the other side of the room and blast the hell out of you til you couldn't dodge anymore.

your fireballs will have zero effect on my energy absorbing armour... while my plasma bolts will burn and melt the hell out of you

big grin

Laminator_X
I'm voting Scoobless.
I could see scenarios where Kirbilactus might win, but we haven't really heard a solid one from JP.

K Von Doom
What's the vote tally for this one?

Solidus Snake
definitely giving scoobles the nod

jplatinum
Why si everyone failing to realize that my amalgam can kills scoob.
They act like I'm riddler and scoob is superman.
I have most of the tactical thinking,strategy, advantage of superior agility(batman beyond,liu kand, and kenshin), fighting skills(armed and unarmed), and I have the superior firepower(explosive batarangs and endless fireballs).

I have pre-cog too.
I have the will and the know how to win.
I have more manueverability.

Plua I can transform into a dragon and shoot fire at him(godzilla stlye/liu kang animality).

Who else but me me sees this?
Speak up now or the scoob-ites will win this fight.

Scoobless
I have most of the tactical thinking,strategy

better than the most feared General in the galaxy?... i think not
advantage of superior agility

not against Clone Wars Grievous and Scarlet Spider you don't
fighting skills(armed and unarmed)

unarmed maybe.... armed, no way, my guy was slaughtering multiple Jedi at once before these upgrades
I have the superior firepower(explosive batarangs and endless fireballs).

debatable... but to use your fireballs you have to use both hands .... whereas i can fire plasma and webbing while saber fighting

of course your fireballs are all but useless against my armour anyway
I have pre-cog too.

no you don't
I have the will and the know how to win.

not in this fight you don't
I have more manueverability.

not even remotely true
Plua I can transform into a dragon and shoot fire at him(godzilla stlye/liu kang animality).

fire is useless against my guy.... so you just dropped your sword for nothing... Dragon burgers anyone?
Who else but me me sees this?

no one.... it's all in your head!

big grin
Speak up now or the scoob-ites will win this fight.

confused

i have "-ites"..... sweet!.... big grin

jplatinum
While I don't agree with you.

I gotta say.....
You got a snappy comeback for just about everything I throw at you.
You seem to get better and better every argument.
All I got to say is.
Damn good job man.
Damn good job.

cool

Scoobless
While I don't agree with you.

I gotta say.....
You got a snappy comeback for just about everything I throw at you.
You seem to get better and better every argument.
All I got to say is.
Damn good job man.
Damn good job.

cool

wow... eek!

thanx

.... praise from JP himself..... I'll bet C17 is feeling that jealous RAGE right about now

smile

Hit_and_Miss
I never got how grevious beat jedi's... any force power would own grevious...

newjak86
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
I never got how grevious beat jedi's... any force power would own grevious... It's because like in most instances Jedi prefer up close fighting with sabres since they do not use have many7 offensive force powers like dark side people do.

Scoobless
I never got how grevious beat jedi's... any force power would own grevious...

it's all explained during the clone wars cartoons

jinzin
wow... eek!

thanx

.... praise from JP himself..... I'll bet C17 is feeling that jealous RAGE right about now

smile

as am i.... laughing out loud

jplatinum
Jinzin, you and Big "C" know that you are my dawgs,
my boys, my road-dawgs.

Even though I disagree with scoob,
he is good, I gotta give him credit, that's all.

we cool "J" and "C17".
stick out tongueeace:

jinzin
lol. I knew that sire. I just thought it was funny...

Hit_and_Miss
it's all explained during the clone wars cartoons

I missed most of them... Just saw the one where grevious sees obi-one... Who then crushes his organs...Pwned.... Grevious runs away...

How did he beat them then???

Scoobless
I missed most of them... Just saw the one where grevious sees obi-one... Who then crushes his organs...Pwned.... Grevious runs away...

How did he beat them then???

actually it was Mace that owned him

(what's the deal with "pwned"?)

Dooku taught Grievous the ways of combat with lightsabers and how to beat the Jedi... he also told him he needed to have three things on his side or he'd fail against them.... i can't remember exactly what those three things were...... one of them was fear... and he did manage to scare the Jedi he killed... it was pretty obvious Mace wasn't afraid of him though

that.... plus he was faster than them, stronger and had a wider range of attacks than they were used to

Dizzle
actually it was Mace that owned him

(what's the deal with "pwned"?)

Dooku taught Grievous the ways of combat with lightsabers and how to beat the Jedi... he also told him he needed to have three things on his side or he'd fail against them.... i can't remember exactly what those three things were...... one of them was fear... and he did manage to scare the Jedi he killed... it was pretty obvious Mace wasn't afraid of him though

that.... plus he was faster than them, stronger and had a wider range of attacks than they were used to

Grievous was indeed badass in Clone Wars. There were definitely some times he shoulda gotten beaten though. One instance in particular, he was running away from the jedi with the head (yeah... that guy) and a whole bunch of clone troops. I was practically screaming "USE THE FORCE, DAMMIT" at Mr. Gigantic Head. All he did was yell "shoot him!" at the troops, and sit there like a woman. Needless to say, Grievous escaped.

And the story of "pwned" stems from a long line of laziness, in which people accidentally hit p instead of o, then post/send it without realizing it. It was adopted soon after the trend began as "kewl" by the mysterious "nerd" population of Ankhatchakonallah (Earth's internet).

Scoobless
yeah... they should have used the force more on him..... but he kept them on the defensive almost all of the time and didn't give anyone a moment to concentrate on anything other than personal defence

long pig
How much slower do you think Grievous would be since he's wearing bulky new armor he isn't accustomed to?

Scoobless
the new armour is actually extremely lightweight and allows for completely natural movement...... so it wont slow him down at all

evil face

tx for your concern though

stick out tongue

long pig
Really? Even when worn ontop of Grievous' unnatural body?
That's awesome armor.

I'm just worried about your guy's overall safety is all.

Khellendros
the new armour is actually extremely lightweight and allows for completely natural movement...... so it wont slow him down at all

evil face

tx for your concern though

stick out tongue
Actually it always looked bulky as hell on the show. What new armor?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Khellendros
Actually it always looked bulky as hell on the show. What new armor?

it looks bulky, but when Jacob Carter wore it to infiltrate Anubis's base he commented on how light it was and how easy it was to move in it
(he's asking about the kull armour)

btw LP..... this armour allows people to walk straight through force fields.... just thought you'd like to know that

stick out tongue

long pig
*Some force fields.

electromagnetic forcefields repel kinetic energy....all kinetic energy.

Scoobless
just like the ones the armour has passed through before..... evil face

long pig
sad

Scoobless
don't worry about it.... i'm sure your guy will die long before then

stick out tongue

long pig
I got no worries, ol' bean.

So, is this debate over?

Scoobless
lol... do you mean the match between me and JP or this little extra "let's try and diss the Scarlet Cyborg" add-on debate?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

long pig
The JP debate.

I'll continue to bash scarlet cyborgs candy ass in other threads.

Scoobless
i think so.... i'm content to play counter-puncher from here out...

i think the vote is 12 - 1 in my favour, so i'm not feeling the need to throw out more strategies just now

long pig
lol 12-1?

****ing kidding me?

Scoobless
lol 12-1?

****ing kidding me?

i think so.... Whirly voted JP..... he was also the only person not to give a reason for his vote

roll eyes (sarcastic)

jplatinum
I admit it.
Scoob's amalgam kicked my amalgam's ass.

But,my JP-ites will get my revenge.
Revenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!

colossus17
I admit it.
Scoob's amalgam kicked my amalgam's ass.

But,my JP-ites will get my revenge.
Revenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u idiot u admitted that u lost. u r done JP. done!.....* kills off a months old legend, and takes the title of JP to himself*.......i am the new JP...u r now only Jplatinum.....a stupid memeber on KMC

jgiant
Dear God....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DigiMark007
I don't feel like counting people...anyone want to help me out and make a list of who voted. I need to keep track of tourney participants.

jplatinum
What the hell are you talkin' about c17?
Only a blind person could not see that his amalgam won this fight(votes wise).

I still think mine should have won the fight, but his got way way more votes.
So Hell, I couldn't do shit but admit he got more votes.
Since this fight has a voted talled outcome, he won.
It's that simple.

I shall have my revenge.
My JPites versus scoobites thread is makin' sure of that.
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.clapping

Hit_and_Miss
And the story of "pwned" stems from a long line of laziness, in which people accidentally hit p instead of o, then post/send it without realizing it. It was adopted soon after the trend began as "kewl" by the mysterious "nerd" population of Ankhatchakonallah (Earth's internet).

I though it came from pawns in chess... being the weakest of chess pieces... all the other pieces own them... so when you pwned something your owning a weaker player...

Dizzle
I though it came from pawns in chess... being the weakest of chess pieces... all the other pieces own them... so when you pwned something your owning a weaker player...

It very well might. I was just kinda makin sh!t up.

Scoobless
lol... it sounded good though... and that's the main thing

Khellendros
Here's who's voted for who so far:

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>