THE OMEGA BEAST vs. galactus (fully powered)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colossus17
can galactus take on this half celestial half shiar creature ?

colossus17
the omega beast is over 300 feet tall...it beat gladiator.and all the shiar forces with one blast.....then it almost killed ego and 2 elder gods.....

colossus17
any1?

newjak86
I am here and I would say Galactus at full power.

yahman
Originally posted by colossus17
any1?

So is this the 10 % we get to look forward to ? Mann disappointment sad

colossus17
Originally posted by yahman
So is this the 10 % we get to look forward to ? Mann disappointment sad

dammit so would omega beast take it?

jinzin
nah man...jp would own him before the beast had the chance to even get a fight goin.

colossus17
but the beast fought master "dan"...and he barely survived HKH had to league him up.....

jinzin
that only cause master dan hurt himself in a tragic underwater basket weaving accident.... he hadn't fully healed yet.

colossus17
Originally posted by jinzin
that only cause master dan hurt himself in a tragic underwater basket weaving accident.... he hadn't fully healed yet.

but still that prooves just how much powerful the omega beast really is..dammit JP is calling me to find him a new omniverse to conquer......i shall return!

newjak86
that only cause master dan hurt himself in a tragic underwater basket weaving accident.... he hadn't fully healed yet. I heard that Alpha Beast is stronger than Omega beast is this true?

jinzin
Originally posted by newjak86
I heard that Alpha Beast is stronger than Omega beast is this true?

I think they are equal in power but can merge together to become a celestial being known as kappa (yo assa) beast...

newjak86
I think they are equal in power but can merge together to become a celestial being known as kappa (yo assa) beast... I thought so.

supremthor
true but all of them worship the power of wolverinprime.

jinzin
Originally posted by supremthor
true but all of them worship the power of wolverinprime.

you....don't know who jp IS do you? What the f**k?

newjak86
you....don't know who jp IS do you? What the f**k? Yes I do he is the guy Newjak beat down multiple times right. big grin
Jp is second biggest fish in the sea next to Newjak.
Newjak is like a blue whale Jp is a gold fish.

jinzin
don't listen to newjack he has no idea what he's talking about JP is the end all be all omnigod-force...period..... newjack is JP ***** 4life and he knows it, so he's bitter...and delusional.... poor guy probably believes it's true too....can't blame him really...i mean for as many times as JP's beaten him down he HAD to have rattled his brains at some point....poor lil guy...

newjak86
don't listen to newjack he has no idea what he's talking about JP is the end all be all omnigod-force...period..... newjack is JP ***** 4life and he knows it, so he's bitter...and delusional.... poor guy probably believes it's true too....can't blame him really...i mean for as many times as JP's beaten him down he HAD to have rattled his brains at some point....poor lil guy... Maybe it's just time you stop being delusional about it JP is banished from your reality by me. He fears Newjak for Newjak is truely stronger than him in fact Newjak's children will one day become stronger than JP.

Creshosk
Originally posted by newjak86
Yes I do he is the guy Newjak beat down multiple times right. big grin
Jp is second biggest fish in the sea next to Newjak.
Newjak is like a blue whale Jp is a gold fish. That's kid JP. . . he's just someone who dressed up like JP.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.