The Void vs Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cameron Scott
*nods to Galactic Storm* smile

Anyways, the Sentry stalemated Galactus, how would his evil side far against the Phoenix Force? Both are universal forces have limitless powers, who wins?

GalacticStorm
lol you're really not getting just what the phoenix is. The power of phoenix is the power of creation, all that is originates from that power. Galactus and all the abstracts were created by Phoenix. It is a multiversal power. The void is totally outclassed. Seriously read those issues i referred to you, then you'll understand. Have a read through this thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=365666&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

supremthor
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
lol you're really not getting just what the phoenix is. The power of phoenix is the power of creation, all that is originates from that power. Galactus and all the abstracts were created by Phoenix. It is a multiversal power. The void is totally outclassed. Seriously read those issues i referred to you, then you'll understand. Have a read through this thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=365666&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1
I m sorry but the phoenix goes down hard the void is just as powerful as sentry and sentry can defeat any herald. the only thing the phoenix has ever shown is creating a universe in her bare hands and having Death and Eternity bow down to her. so Wat anyone can do that even toad can do that but none of them can math the power beating a herald.

Ultimate Ion
Originally posted by supremthor
I m sorry but the phoenix goes down hard the void is just as powerful as sentry and sentry can defeat any herald. the only thing the phoenix has ever shown is creating a universe in her bare hands and having Death and Eternity bow down to her. so Wat anyone can do that even toad can do that but none of them can math the power beating a herald. laughing laughing laughing

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by supremthor
I m sorry but the phoenix goes down hard the void is just as powerful as sentry and sentry can defeat any herald. the only thing the phoenix has ever shown is creating a universe in her bare hands and having Death and Eternity bow down to her. so Wat anyone can do that even toad can do that but none of them can math the power beating a herald.

You big troll!! wink

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
You big troll!! wink

please lets not call Supremthor names smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.