Yusuke vs Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheQuincy
definitely Yusuke wouldkick they're asses. I just want to see who'd pick Naruto's team.

Dymondyasha
Sorry baby but Id say Naruto.

TheQuincy
Oh come on you're not serious are ya?

Spelljammer
From what SpellJammer has seen in this few episodes of Naruto, one on one even he may have a chance. That Shadow Clone technique could give Yuske a hard time, and the Sexy Technique might actually get Yuske to forfeit. (And SpellJammer knows damn well that smoke is edited matireal for the privates. They did that to FF game bosses too..)

Tess a friend of SpellJammer's use to call him Kakashi, havn't seen Naruto that much so don't know who he is. Though from the bios he's a teacher who emphasizes teamwork, which that seems cool..

TwisterGameX
Resengen to the head, and it's over. Chdori to the heart and it's over. Naruto and Sasuke wins.

blood_ninja
i would pick naruto

TheQuincy
Yusuke would overpower all of them. sorry twist but there's no logic to you're reasoning. Yusuke is faster than all of them. He's stronger than all of them. And he has much more combat experience than all of them combined. One shotgun and they'd all go down. Sorry but the little brats go down faster than a cheap hooker.

blood_ninja
um.. no because they can copy themselves he wouldnt know which one is real, their fast, ect

TheQuincy
On the contrary, Yusuke is extremely smart when it comes to fighting. They aren't the only one's who can trick people during fights. He could just give a shotgun to all of them.

EvilCap America
Kyuubi Naruto>Yusuke

Yusuke isnt really THAT strong until near the end of the Dark Tournement anyways and the Naruto guys seem to hang with them pretty well

Guys like Rock Lee show strength and speed thats easily a match for most of Yu Yu Hakushos characters and everyone in Naruto only continues to improve

blood_ninja
yea but yuske would have to have a really good shot at them

TheQuincy
Yusuke at the end of Yu Yu Hakusho is EXTREMELY strong. Not exactly a goku, but strong enough to take out three 14 year old punks.

EvilCap America
Originally posted by TheQuincy
Yusuke at the end of Yu Yu Hakusho is EXTREMELY strong. Not exactly a goku, but strong enough to take out three 14 year old punks.

Well now what point in the series are you using Naruto Sasuke and Sakura?Of your using them beginning of the series when Haku slapped tem around until Naruto went Kyuubi then it seems a little lopsided to take on end of the series and really powerful Yusuke.What about Naurto right NOW with the series over some odd 100+ episodes and after training with Jiriya .Heck we dont even know how strong Naruto will be by te end of the series either

blood_ninja
o yea i LOVE haku im gonna be him *even tho im a girl* for haloween!>.< because he does have feminine fearures. and i heard that in japaneese version of naruto haku was a girl

TheQuincy
fine we'll do how strong Naruto is now. I dont even know how strong he is now. But do you know how strong Yusuke is at his maximum?

28Dave37
yusuke would waste them.
Naruto make the compies
SHOTGUN most down
SPIRIT WAVE all others down
SPIRIT GUN thru the others
of course he could just releasemax power with spirit orb and waste them all at once...

Orochimaru
sasuke could beat yusuke himself and naruto is helping now yusuke is dead

28Dave37
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

Orochimaru
he could

melenor
if u use where naruto is now. ha yusake aaint them don't make me laugh.
yusuke would be winnering in begining then
sauke go 2nd lv curse i say's "you sorry ass, your dead."
he does Chdori and heads for yusuke flying to aviod it.
naruto makes copies all makeResengen and head for him, and sauke for all her heart trys to hit him.
yusuke go all power but it don't matter sasuke uses evil eye copies it and dose it back.ukar heals naruto and sauke and there back up and yusuke is all out of back ups Resengen to his f***ing head and Chdori to heart. boom he dead. then sasuke turns and looks at naruto and says "ur next" " traitor u dead" says naruto and sakura and they fight. that is another story.

Zatch
Naruto.

TheQuincy
Originally posted by melenor
if u use where naruto is now. ha yusake aaint them don't make me laugh.
yusuke would be winnering in begining then
sauke go 2nd lv curse i say's "you sorry ass, your dead."
he does Chdori and heads for yusuke flying to aviod it.
naruto makes copies all makeResengen and head for him, and sauke for all her heart trys to hit him.
yusuke go all power but it don't matter sasuke uses evil eye copies it and dose it back.ukar heals naruto and sauke and there back up and yusuke is all out of back ups Resengen to his f***ing head and Chdori to heart. boom he dead. then sasuke turns and looks at naruto and says "ur next" " traitor u dead" says naruto and sakura and they fight. that is another story.

^what the hell did this guy just say? Perhaps a translation?

and sorry. The ninja do NOT stand a chance.

Dark_chan
i think they do....... i mean if it was kurama hell they would be dead in like 30 sec max

melenor
all right i think i went over board i was mad at someone else then i took it out here so a public apogly .

***very important*****
where in naruto series is this taking place
and where in yusuke series is this taking place in

and if there were both useing up to date people he ould be dead i think that kurama would be beaten too. so i think taht you should cleafy where in the storyline it takes place okay.

TheQuincy
Dude no. Shut up. The ninja bitches get slapped. Naruto's team sucks ass. Yusuke wins. Kurama would ALSO win. and lets say its at the end of both shows. naruto is a little *****

melenor
tell me where in there story lines and then we can argue okay because naruto if u download it he would be able to kick his ass all the way okay so tells us where in the storylines

TheQuincy
I already told u. End of the shows. Don't be some naruto fanboy whose never seen Yu Yu Hakusho and just say naruto could beat him. Naruto is gay. He's a dumb main character.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.