ROTS Obi-Wan vs. 20 Droidekas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Simus
Can the Soresu master pull it off?

Aduruth
wow........just wow.....

Lord Simus
What do you mean?

Dark Nemesis
IF he was drunk, yes.

Dimmimar
Or if he was snorting cocaine.

Dark Nemesis
The avatar worked! What about the sig? The new one's in the gallery.

Dimmimar
The Avatar lets me save it as JPEG, then I used the Avatar creator and voila!

The Signature only lets me save it as a Bitmap, so it won't upload because of size.

Fishy
Janus is right, when Drunk Obi could pull it off otherwise he's screwed

Darth Avis
what???????

overlord
I managed to defeat more than twenty in the phantom menace game, but that's just me, bragging..

Fishy
Obi is great when he's drunk or under the influence of gas... Can not be defeated.

overlord
Originally posted by Fishy
Obi is great when he's drunk or under the influence of gas... Can not be defeated.

That is absolutely true, when I am high I am much more concentrated and unable to lose to dumb computers, and when obi is drunk he will probably shaky shake right through all the lasers!

Dark Nemesis
Originally posted by Dimmimar
The Avatar lets me save it as JPEG, then I used the Avatar creator and voila!

The Signature only lets me save it as a Bitmap, so it won't upload because of size.

That it very odd. Both the avatar and the sig are jpegs already.

Veneficus
Originally posted by overlord
I managed to defeat more than twenty in the phantom menace game, but that's just me, bragging..

Dude I could just barely take out one in that game...there is no way you took out twenty Destroyer Droids.

Tangible God
I HATED that game!

Veneficus
Originally posted by Tangible God
I HATED that game!

So did I there were so many bugs and the graphics sucked.

Tangible God
Just terrible.

overlord
Originally posted by Veneficus
Dude I could just barely take out one in that game...there is no way you took out twenty Destroyer Droids.

Trust me, you can.
When one of them comes rolling in, you can immediately jump to them and slash at them till they explode. If you do it quick enough, he is already destroyed before he can shoot.

Lord Simus
So Darth Maul can beat 20 Droidekas but lose to ROTS Obi-Wan. But from what I am hearing on this thread Obi-Wan a Soresu master can't pull this off. I think the people on this board need to reevaluate Maul.

overlord
Originally posted by Lord Simus
So Darth Maul can beat 20 Droidekas but lose to ROTS Obi-Wan. But from what I am hearing on this thread Obi-Wan a Soresu master can't pull this off. I think the people on this board need to reevaluate Maul.

It is because they think Darth Maul is cool.
And everything here is just speculation anyway. (not saying it isn't fun though)

Lord Simus
No he defeated 20 Droidekas in Shadow Hunter. And why do you keep saying everything is speculationv its getting really annoying.

overlord
Originally posted by Lord Simus
No he defeated 20 Droidekas in Shadow Hunter. And why do you keep saying everything is speculationv its getting really annoying.

I like it when people get angry when I say SHHSPECULATION!!!!
Like it is un-ignorible (cool new word!) or something..

wheelchair

Lord Simus
Anyone who actually makes sense have an opinion?

Aduruth
If the droidekas came in one by one after one was killed another came, Obi-Wan has the match, but if they are all stationed in a row/circle around Obi-Wan, theres a 5% chance he'd win, if that.

Lord Simus
It is the same situation Maul was in and against the same droids.

Aduruth
What? What do you mean maul against 20 destroyer driods(I never played that game)

Lord Simus
No the book, Shadow Hunter.

overlord
Maul has this dual lightsaber you know, he can probably take on more opponents at a time than Obi Wan Kenobi.

birthoftheforce
i think that obi won would definetely not defeat 20 droidekas due to the fact that on many occasions when there have been as little as 2 against him and an accomplice, he has chosen to run away. 20 around him in a circle would be too much for him he would not be able to defend against it.

Fishy
It takes to long to defeat those guys. And its to hard, its not worth the time and the possible sacrifise of lives.. Better safe then sorry.

birthoftheforce
ok thats basically what i said except you just said it in a weird way

Fishy
No you were saying he couldn't win because he started running when he saw 2... I explained why he ran and I don't blame him. It doesn't mean he can't win though.

birthoftheforce
Sure fing fishman

darthsith19
Uh, in ROTS he ran from 1 of them. I seriosuly doubt he could take out 20.

Darth Nhilus
agreed

Se7in
Surrounded? No. In a line, attacking one-by-one? Yes.

Lord Simus
I have already stated it is the same position Maul was in.

Se7in
I have no idea what position Maul was in. Please elaborate.

Lord Simus
From the book Shadow Hunter.

Se7in
No, explain the position lol. Like was he surrounded or what?

Lord Simus
Oh, I assumed you read the book I'll try and find it in the book today. Sorry.

Admiral Akbar
If he was surrounded and he won ,then bullshit to that book. lol

Se7in
I know. Windu couldn't handle being surrounded by six men. Imagine twenty droidekas?

Lord Simus
Damn, I can't find where Maul beat those Droidekas in the book!

Admiral Akbar
yes, he deflects a few in 5 seconds, but after that hes a gonner.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Se7in
I know. Windu couldn't handle being surrounded by six men. Imagine twenty droidekas?

I thought it was fournteen pirates. He was a padawan or maybe a fresh Knight at the time I believe. Anyway, that reference has been eclipsed by many others.

birthoftheforce
that was when windu was inexperienced and still learning

ObiWan1982
20 Droideka's are very tough to defeat... seeing as most Jedi are cautious around 1 or 2 of them (most back away as has already been pointed out)... Kenobi's Soresu would aid him... but alas I think he would fall in such a battle... although he would take a few with him...

Then again if he faces them 1 or 2 at a time then Kenobi wins.

Jedi Mom
droidekas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.