This is real music

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BornToRule
i dont have to write more than the bands names to and then people should know what i am talking about but sinca many here are not familiar i will tell you music with demanding lyrics and is very melodic i am talking about it is called Power Metal all other music can go to hell
or atleast all music that is not a sub genre of heavy metal.

following bands owns you

Hammerfall
Freedom Call
nightwish
and ofCourse
Iron Maiden

TheStormrider
Originally posted by BornToRule
i dont have to write more than the bands names to and then people should know what i am talking about but sinca many here are not familiar i will tell you music with demanding lyrics and is very melodic i am talking about it is called Power Metal all other music can go to hell
or atleast all music that is not a sub genre of heavy metal.

following bands owns you

Hammerfall
Freedom Call
nightwish
and ofCourse
Iron Maiden

For mentioning Maiden alone, you win. Good man.

Dr. Octagon
all other music can go to hell

roll eyes (sarcastic)

StinkFist462
please close...

Deathblow
No grounds to close it really.

Power metal, on the whole, is pretty crappy to be honest.

Bardock42
I guess they are all right...at least I didn't think aboot selling my ears listening to any of them yet...but what really is good music is (not as a whole but some) Hard Rock, Classic Rock and Alternative Rock (or whatever you call that nowadays..who knows with music genres anyways).....oh and a good symphonic tune by lets say Chopin or Bach is way underrated anyways.

mr.smiley
Oh God not Nightwish!

They are too funny.

ElectricBugaloo
i love when 14 year olds post...

BornToRule
Originally posted by ElectricBugaloo
i love when 14 year olds post...

youre wrong? i am not fourtenn but under the unfluence of my friends and a good beer or 2 or 3 or 4 or nah nevermind that last bit shifty

Df02
there's something about you that's really annoying

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by TheStormrider
For mentioning Maiden alone, you win. Good man. Originally posted by Df02

BornToRule
Originally posted by Df02

i knowstick out tongue i am that kind of person

is it me or the thread that is the prob????? confused rolling on floor laughing

Df02
i knowstick out tongue i am that kind of person

is it me or the thread that is the prob????? confused rolling on floor laughing

both

lilmisskitten
laughing for me the thread, i think i'd find you as a person irritatingly funny big grin

BornToRule
Originally posted by Df02
both
sadwalk
crystick out tongue wink smile big grin stick out tongue

jaden101
power metal...only slightly better than glam rock in the "men who pretend to like women but actually like men" stakes

TheStormrider
Originally posted by Deathblow
No grounds to close it really.

Power metal, on the whole, is pretty crappy to be honest.

Originally posted by jaden101
power metal...only slightly better than glam rock in the "men who pretend to like women but actually like men" stakes

Haha, let me guess. You guys listen to shit like Slipknot, right? Yeah, Korn revitalized "heavy metal" and you think Linkin Park has good lyrics. You kids probably don't even know who Tom G. Warrior is. Oh, and don't forget that Spineshank is underground.

Scuse me while I go laugh over there.

Dr. Strangelove
Haha, let me guess. You guys listen to shit like Slipknot, right? Yeah, Korn revitalized "heavy metal" and you think Linkin Park has good lyrics. You kids probably don't even know who Tom G. Warrior is. Oh, and don't forget that Spineshank is underground.

How do you base this when all they've said is power metal is trash?

Which it is by the way.

Ronny
No real music is opeth, tool, deftones, a perfect circle, dredg, at. the. drive. in., smashing pumpkins, and lacuna coil.

Music is melody

Lana

Slipknot is actually a very good band.

See Ronny's post for some examples of good music, and add to it Queens of the Stone Age, Weezer, the White Stripes, Incubus, Faith No More, Mindless Self Indulgence, Gorillaz, and a ton of other bands.

StinkFist462
Happy Dance

BornToRule
weel power metall is not either nightwish or iron maiden but they are worth mentioning anyway.........slipknot is no good no
also i hate Green day more than i hate my wors enemy shifty

jaden101

kids eh...maybe if you bothered checking the profile of who you're trying to be smart with then you might actually learn something

i think its time you went home...and took your hairspray, spandex outfit and studded wrist bands with you

Wonderer
Bach, now that's the only real music...anything else is noise.

BornToRule
Originally posted by Wonderer
Bach, now that's the only real music...anything else is noise.
yes

sully_2u
ok i know that deathblow and AC and Darth Raven think im annoying..so for those 3 there is a poll....who's more annoying... BornToRule or me

Dulcinea
wucala!!!!!! music

Deathblow
Originally posted by sully_2u
ok i know that deathblow and AC and Darth Raven think im annoying..so for those 3 there is a poll....who's more annoying... BornToRule or me

I have absolutely no idea who you are confused

Df02
Iron Maiden aren't real music - imo they're a cheesy metal band that for some reason took themselves seriously

Flying High
hmm....not everyone likes metal....

barbarossa
*Giggles*

Power Metal sucks Power Ass. Which makes no sense but I believe everyone understands what I am saying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.