Season 1 DVD discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charmedFairy
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y98/abbyholloway/LostMenuDisc1.jpg

I still havent gotten mine crytissue but will soon. You can see some stuff here, go straight to the bloopers if you want.

Morning_Glory
I love my DVD collection thing... I still havent watched all the episodes (again) but will..happy

blood_ninja
OMG i want it so bad

Flying High
i want it and i havent even seen the whole show yet no expression

blood_ninja
i have seen every episode at least...... 5 times

charmedFairy
dittohappymg send me your dvdcrytissueat least bits and pieces of it..

Morning_Glory
no... but Evil Toast will send you his or at least a toasted copy

charmedFairy
bslap

Mønkey
hey do you guys think itll come out here soon?.... I sure hope so!

«§hõnknêss»
NOVEMBER 30th

I hate being in Australia crying

xLiNdS x 622x
ahh i just watched "casting jack" and he was supposed to die halfway through the season at first fear

Morning_Glory
yep... he was.

xLiNdS x 622x
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
yep... he was.
I know..thats why i said it doh

choosewisely

charmedFairy
Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
ahh i just watched "casting jack" and he was supposed to die halfway through the season at first fear

he was supposed to die in the pilot but 1 week before they started shooting JJ changed his mind..no expression

Morning_Glory
JJ changes his mind a lot

choosewisely
that was a good move

Morning_Glory
happy

poor Boone cry

Mønkey

Morning_Glory
confused

Mønkey
yeah you better run!

charmedFairy
only...7 more dayshappy

Fëanor
i'm thinking about buying the first season DVD...should i?

cindy8219
Yes, Sir!!!

btw, HI!

Fëanor
hiya cinds....been a loooooong while since we last spoke, eh? where've you been?

cindy8219
Yes, its been so long. I do apologize for no replying to your email yet. I've been busy with school, I"m actually trying to get 2 papers done by tomorrow and study for my mid term.

How are you?

Fëanor
oh so that's what happened...figures! although oddly enough talking to you everytime makes me wanna go have albondiga soup huh

oh man...have you got a lifetime? just kidding stick out tongue i'm doing well actually, mostly work and work

haven't spent much time over at the flamenco dance place though...but every once in a while i'll go..

sorrow
well, i wonder if some of you already have the episodes from season 1 by downloading them, would you buy the season 1 dVd ?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Techn1976
I have All The Episodes Available For download

Heres My Official Thread
www.killermovies.com/forums/f84/t391410.html

Smasandian
Ok.

Just rented the whole series on DVD a couple of days ago, and I'm wondering, without any spoilers at all, if the second season is close to finishing, and if they know a release for the second season?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.