The stage is almost complete.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
i know this sort of stuff as been posted before but i think no wis the time to stand up and see the world how it really is, and to understand the events that have happened and that will continue to happen. these are the times where we all need to start waking up. here are some links to get the full picture. im not doing it to annoy or to be different, but because i truly believe it to be true.

"This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long. We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order." -David Rockefeller Sept. 23, 1994

America has been hi-jacked by a group of evil people with a global agenda. They don't care about America or it's citizens, they only care about power and wealth! They have sold America down the tubes by allowing manufacturing jobs to leave to Mexico, China and all around the world. Washington leaders have been lobbied (paid-off) to look the other way. The news media (which is owned by the big corporations) has been lying to us for decades. Trillions of dollars of tax-payer and social security money has been stolen right before our eyes. Injustice exists even at the highest levels of the judicial system. American citizens are relying on worthless fiat money that is decreasing in value every day (30 % since the year 2000). America is in debt for an estimated $37,000,000,000,000!!! America doesn't manufacture anything anymore. America's corporations have become multi-national corporations with no regard for the American worker. Why pay U.S. workers $25 an hour when they can pay Mexican or Chinese workers less than $1, yet these same companies enjoy big tax write-offs that come out of the American workers pockets. So Americans cannot find decent jobs. Congress has allowed this to happen!. Our children will be the ultimate losers, unable to buy a home or make ends meet. Service oriented jobs pay less than half of what manufacturing jobs once did. Retirees are losing their health insurance and spending their life-savings just to survive.

The stock market is a mirage of false value, guaranteed to disappear one day. Wall street is as crooked as can be. Bankruptcies are increasing, with the banks from it at our expense. Times are going to get MUCH tougher! America is in MASSIVE debt for trillions. Companies are offering less pay, insurance and benefits. Costs for insurance, property and medical care have skyrocketed. Retirees are losing their pensions. People are losing their homes. The government is preparing for massive public resistance and protest by building detention camps and passing Patriot acts 1 and 2. Massive amounts of prisons were built during the Clinton administration (and many more are being built now). Society has been desensitized by television and a school system designed to dumb-down our children. 911 was deliberately executed by our own government to justify our invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq. 911 also was the necessary crisis which the global elite needed to create their police state and a New World Order. The evidence is overwhelming!

"This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long. We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order." -David Rockefeller Sept. 23, 1994

George W. Bush signed presidential directive W199i, prohibiting the FBI or defense Department officials from investigating the terrorists. FBI Deputy Director, John O'Neal, resigned because he felt that the Bush Administration was deliberately blocking the FBI's investigation of the terrorists. John O'Neal was given a new job as Security Director at the Trade Towers in New York. He was killed on 911 when the attack happened...His first day on the job!!!

Don't forget about the third building (WTC # 7) that came down on 911...No plane ever struck it. Three buildings don't just perfectly collapse in a few seconds time. Larry Silverstein, owner of building # 7, admitted publicly in an interview that he was asked by the feds if they could "pull" (demolish) his building, he agreed. Those buildings on 911 were blown up! Folks, this stuff if real! I've read the facts, I've watched the videos, this is no conspiracy. Fire fighters, members of congress, former FBI and CIA employees, police officers...have all testified against the government on everything from the Oklahoma City bombing to 911. Nationally known lawyer, David Schippers, is representing several FBI and CIA members who were prohibited from investigating the terrorists of 911. To date, the Justice Department refuses to talk with David Schippers on behalf of his clients. It makes perfect sense if the government's got something to hide.

You Need to Believe Some Things

There will be riots in America when the economy falters, when the truth cannot be hid any longer by corrupt leaders in government. The police state will be upon us in full force. The National ID Cards will be mandatory. The bio-chip will be implanted into people. People will revolt and be put down by the now forming military police state. The United States will fall under UN control. This is the New World Order. The stage is being prepared for the antichrist, the end of the world as we know it.

Alex Jones is a national treasure, a source of truth in the cesspool of the media's lies and deceptions. I greatly admire men like Alex Jones who stand up for the truth and what is right. Would to God that America had thousands more men like Alex. Most people are either afraid to know the truth or just don't care. I don't understand anyone being indifferent about losing their rights and freedoms. America is in a serious mess folks, you can make a difference. Please listen to Alex Jones. His show is broadcast from Austin Texas. You will be informed! God bless Alex Jones!

-David J. Stewart

New world order

http://www.prisonplanet.com/
http://www.infowars.com/archives/2005/semptember/09-06-05.html
http://www.rense.com/
http://www.davidicke.com/icke/temp/globalgovernance.html
http://www.threeworldwars.com/

'As Katrina roared into the Gulf of Mexico, emergency planners pored over maps and charts of a hurricane simulation that projected 61,290 dead and 384,257 injured or sick in a catastrophic flood that would leave swaths of southeast Louisiana uninhabitable for more than a year. These planners were not involved in the frantic preparations for Katrina. By coincidence, they were working on a year-long project to prepare federal and state officials for a Category 3 hurricane striking New Orleans. Just another coincidence, nothing to worry about ...'

Proof Of Weather Warfare And Weather Control

Weather Weapon

Draco69
"Don't forget about the third building (WTC # 7) that came down on 911...No plane ever struck it. Three buildings don't just perfectly collapse in a few seconds time. Larry Silverstein, owner of building # 7, admitted publicly in an interview that he was asked by the feds if they could "pull" (demolish) his building, he agreed. Those buildings on 911 were blown up! Folks, this stuff if real! I've read the facts, I've watched the videos, this is no conspiracy. Fire fighters, members of congress, former FBI and CIA employees, police officers"

Honey. I usually don't say things like this: But go f*** yourself. I refuse to associate anyone who makes a mere mockery of the 9/11 attacks.

Seek psychiatric help, ya loon. doctor

Deano
dont talk to me like that you ignorant waste of space. your a disgrace. all evidence points to 9/11's official story being fake, and idiots like you turn the other cheek. pathetic

jaden101
wooo...the ability to control weather has been around since humans tok flight...seeding the sky with dust for moisture to collect upon and essentially "build" raindrops around the dust particles...hardly a new idealogical concept

http://www.abc.net.au/landline/stories/s933799.htm

http://www.dar.csiro.au/publications/holper_2001c.htm

as for the links about the "weather weapon"...the disclaimer pretty says it all

"The views expressed in this report are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of the United States Air Force, Department of Defense, or the United States government.

This report contains fictional representations of future situations/scenarios. Any similarities to real people or events, other than those specifically cited, are unintentional and are for purposes of illustration only. "
riots in america when whatever happens...wow...he figured that out all by himself...people riot...especially in america

"Don't forget about the third building (WTC # 7) that came down on 911...No plane ever struck it. Three buildings don't just perfectly collapse in a few seconds time. Larry Silverstein, owner of building # 7, admitted publicly in an interview that he was asked by the feds if they could "pull" (demolish) his building, he agreed. Those buildings on 911 were blown up! Folks, this stuff if real! I've read the facts, I've watched the videos, this is no conspiracy. Fire fighters, members of congress, former FBI and CIA employees, police officers...have all testified against the government on everything from the Oklahoma City bombing to 911. Nationally known lawyer, David Schippers, is representing several FBI and CIA members who were prohibited from investigating the terrorists of 911. To date, the Justice Department refuses to talk with David Schippers on behalf of his clients. It makes perfect sense if the government's got something to hide."

show me these testimonies...we hear people saying they exist...but haven't actually heard them

its a very sensitive thing to do is bring up the conspiracy theories today of all days...respect is due to Deano

Draco69
Originally posted by Deano
dont talk to me like that you ignorant waste of space. your a disgrace. all evidence points to 9/11's official story being fake, and idiots like you turn the other cheek. pathetic

Please. Trash, thou art.

Your evidence is trash.

Your threads are trash.

And your brain is obviously nothing more than lifeless pile of sludge.

I have no respect for someone who says the 9/11 attacks are a ploy. That FIREFIGHTERS and POLICEMEN were just playing along.

The only more pathetic than you, is the mother who conceived such proferious bile like you. sick

Capt_Fantastic
I can't speak for the WTC #7, but when 16 billion tons of flaming steel and concrete come crashing down from those distances, on top of a smaller building...then there's a good chance the building will collapse.

However, the pentagon is a totally differnet situation. There are too many buildings around the Pentagon...too many buldings with security cameras...and not one of those cameras recorded a plane hitting the pentagon. Whatever hit the pentagon, it wasn't a plane. There was no debris found on the ground and the final inner ring of the bulding was pierced in far too precise a manner for it to have been a plane carrying 10,000 gallons of jet fuel. My bet is that it was a missle. As has been collaborated by witnesses on the ground moments before the explosion.

I might not buy into the whole global conspiracy theory...but something VERY embarassing to the government occured at the pentagon. My guess is that a terrorist operative had gotten ahold of a fighter jet and fired the missle that hit the pentagon. How embarassing to teh US government would it be if an Al-Queda operative had joined the military and been given access to US military equipment?

Draco69
The ultimate aspect that invalidates any and all conspiracy theories is that the governement is CRAP when it comes to covering up or keeping things a secret. They absolutely suck at it.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Draco69
The ultimate aspect that invalidates any and all conspiracy theories is that the governement is CRAP when it comes to covering up or keeping things a secret. They absolutely suck at it.

No argument here. That is why I DO believe that something off happened at the Pentagon. Because I saw the footage from the single security camera they apparently forgot to collect. (As it was said to be, at least) Also, the phots shown on the news showed the holes in the rings of the Pentagon...on top of the fact that my first question to my mother when we were watching the news that night was "Where's the wreckage of this huge-ass plane that hit?"

KidRock
Please. Trash, thou art.

Your evidence is trash.

Your threads are trash.

I have no respect for someone who says the 9/11 attacks are a ploy. That FIREFIGHTERS and POLICEMEN were just playing along.

The only more pathetic than you, is the mother who conceived such proferious bile like you. sick

Niceley done.

Deano
Please. Trash, thou art.

Your evidence is trash.

Your threads are trash.

your sick in the head, you have to hurl abuse about my family members, i should report you. but i wont. you dont know me, you know nothin about me.
you know nothing about 9/11, many issues need to be discussed, you are an ignorant fool

Deano
Originally posted by KidRock
Niceley done.

well i know some one as sickening as you would agree

Spelljammer
Your conspiracy would've gotten SpellJammer's approval had you not acted like Bush was the mastermind. Free trade has gone on for a longtime, ESPECIALY during the Clinton years. America was at it's prime for conservatives in the 50s and the liberals for the 70s, the 60s were JFK planting the seed for debautchery, and Ronald Regan in the 80s making it mature.. take a look at his son, total nutjob..

Stop blaming Bush for EVERYTHING. Bush is just a puppet, SpellJammer is sure even HE doesn't know the full extent of what is happening..

Draco69
your sick in the head, you have to hurl abuse about my family members, i should report you. but i wont. you dont know me, you know nothin about me.
you know nothing about 9/11, many issues need to be discussed, you are an ignorant fool

The only one sick in the head is you. If I did a poll right here, right now, on who's crazier, you'd take the prize by a mile.

YOU hurl abuse at the family members of 9/11 victims ESPECIALLY law enforcement by saying that it was all a ploy. It's sickening.

Ignorant fool? Oh please. For god's sake, you'd think that America was run by aliens. And sadly you probably do.

Nuts... sick

GCG
these threads always end up this way ::::sad(((((((

Imagawa666
Deano i am ashamed...................... Pity the fool who believes you! You spit on the memory of those who passed away at 9/11... The innocnets...

GCG
New world order

blink This site makes my ancestors a part of the Illuminati

confused

KidRock
well i know some one as sickening as you would agree

Name calling, real mature. And you are supposed to be the kid who shows us all the light and the truth. Tsk Tsk.

Imagawa666
I totally agree. Deano go throw yourself on some razorwire and well consider you forgiven!

RedAlertv2
I think Deano is just a regular guy who acts crazy for attention. I hope...

xmarksthespot
Ignorant fool? Oh please. For god's sake, you'd think that America was run by aliens. And sadly you probably do.

Nuts... sick Not aliens... transdimensional lizards.

Anyway, today of all days, Deano, you spout this crap. For f*cks sake, learn to have a little tact.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
If only he were a girl, SpellJammer might look past his blatant liberal bias.. too bad.. you're on your own dude!

Though SpellJammer believes you're in a rock band correct? For the sake of rock, he may save you yet. IF.. you let SpellJammer in your band..

The Highlord
Well it sure was a powerful land attack missile that hit Pentagon, I think I saw the video of the missile hit it, and it was almust to fast for the camera to even record it, if the govurment really wanted to shoot the pentagon they most likely would have used the Tomahawk Block II Missile, it has a range of 1500 miles or 2500 km, they are fired from Navy Ships, I have a video of a test where its possible to see the exsplotion that they make, and its sure capable of shooting that hole in the pentagon.

Deano
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Stop blaming Bush for EVERYTHING. Bush is just a puppet, SpellJammer is sure even HE doesn't know the full extent of what is happening..

i know that, ive been sayin that for ages

Deano
The only one sick in the head is you. If I did a poll right here, right now, on who's crazier, you'd take the prize by a mile.

YOU hurl abuse at the family members of 9/11 victims ESPECIALLY law enforcement by saying that it was all a ploy. It's sickening.

Nuts... sick

explain to me how im hurling abuse at family members of 9/11? i would never do that you sick thinking idiot. some people want to know the truth, you obviously dont.

american run by aliens? lets cut to reality shall we

Deano
Originally posted by Imagawa666
Deano i am ashamed...................... Pity the fool who believes you! You spit on the memory of those who passed away at 9/11... The innocnets...

then leave, LOL you act as if im to blame for the attacks of 9/11. you are an idiot who likes to join in with the rest of the crowd, you actually know nothing. the truth shall set you free my friend

Deano
Originally posted by Imagawa666
I totally agree. Deano go throw yourself on some razorwire and well consider you forgiven!

you need help my friend

Deano
Originally posted by RedAlertv2

for attention? please dont be an idiot like the rest of em

Bardock42
Funny thing....I read in a Geran Science Magazine that they currently are developing chips you can put to your forehead which can measure your Brainwaves......they want to uwse it for Cell Phones and Video Games...it reinded me a little of Deanos Conspiracies...although i wouldn't go there and believe that they just develope that for money.....not control.

Deano
well a family as offered to be the first to have implantable chips into there arms

Bardock42
well a family as offered to be the first to have implantable chips into there arms

Well and why shouldn't they? Probably has lots of advantages for them.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
you sick thinking idiot.

This is the Anti-Oxymoron Police. You've been arrested for crimes against sense. How do you plead?

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Deano, have you ever read a book called 'Them' by Jon Ronson?

Deano
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
This is the Anti-Oxymoron Police. You've been arrested for crimes against sense. How do you plead?

the off topic forum is just round the corner, go home

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Considering the nature of your post, I presumed it had extended to this area of general discussion. If I am mistaken, please forgive me. I know not what I do. It's those damn nano-bots controlling my cerebral cortex! They've been manipulating my otherwise profound and concise posts with their nuanced notions of nincompoopsy.

Anyway, about my question...Can you answer it?

RedAlertv2
for attention? please dont be an idiot like the rest of em

Thats ironic coming from you.

Deano
irony is common on these boards

Deano
Because of dimwits like many people on this board who believed the lies of 9/11, we have seen, most importantly, the insistent use of September 11 to justify the reconception of America's correct role in the world as one of initiating and waging virtually perpetual war." Instead of, even in theory, being a war to end all wars, the new war for America would be a war to end peace.
dont blame me, blame youself
and yet i seem to be being disrespectful for fighting for the truth. do you think the people who died in those dreadful events would want the truth? of course they would. attacking me aint gonna get you no where

http://www.wanttoknow.info/050908insidejob911

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Deano, Deano, Deano...The truth of the matter is that very few people take you seriously because your posts hold very little intelligent thought. If your posts were original, then there might be something to respect. However, it is obvious that most of your posts are un-sourced copy-and-paste jobs. Very few people accept everything they hear or read in the media, but you seem to swallow all the garbage you hear from your oh-so-precious conspiracy theory websites. Who is the gullible one here: The discerning media observer or the fantasy-addicted conspiracy theorist who labels all the non-believers as idiots? (The question is rhetorical, so please don't answer it) - If you do want to answer it, then consider this: "Answer the question, Deano...Go on! Answer it!"

Deano
i have not read that book

have you read ' ruled by secrecy' by jim marrs?

and theres no such thing as original, if copy and pasting explains the info better than i can then there is no problem with copy and paste.

Imagawa666
SILENCE!! BUSH DID NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH 9/11!! YOUR JEALOUS OF HIS POSISTION!!

Deano
what position is that then?

GCG

I agree with chip implementation ;

obviously its function should be at my discretion

KidRock
The lizard men control the US right Deano?

lol it's like talking to a 6 year old.

Deano
Originally posted by KidRock
The lizard men control the US right Deano?

lol it's like talking to a 6 year old.

''irony for dummys by kidrock''

KidRock
''irony for dummys by kidrock''

The lizard men made me do it. I swear.

Deano
shoot them with you ray gun

The Highlord

RedAlertv2
Deano, you act crazy, but I still hope youre just some normal dude with a bad sense of humor.

Deano
i am normal, your just a bit ignorant of the facts

Raz
Please see this thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t366891.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.