why does the bride want to kill budd?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tycooon
why?
is there something I missed?
I don't remember Budd as one of the assassins at her wedding rehearsal...

GreenFist
He was there the camera shows him when they are looking at her when they knocked her out. Also Budd is Bill brother here's the scene that im talking about

Mandorallen
yes, Michael Madsen was also on my favorite of all time, Reservoir Dogs.

iconic arts
i have painted that scene!!!!

GreenFist
Originally posted by iconic arts
i have painted that scene!!!!

C rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing L

GreenFist
Originally posted by Mandorallen
yes, Michael Madsen was also on my favorite of all time, Reservoir Dogs.

Everyone Dies in the movie, OH WELL SO SAD!! sad

Myth
Not Mr. Pink! (at least not for sure)

Mandorallen
he lives, he just got arrested. if you turn up the volume on your TV during the scene where he boots, you can tell.

plus tarintino confirmed it.

eggmayo
Originally posted by Mandorallen
he lives, he just got arrested. if you turn up the volume on your TV during the scene where he boots, you can tell.

Doubtful, he seems to be in Pulp Fiction. You can hear him arguing with the cops, then you can hear gunshots. He may have shot them.

GreenFist
Yeah you do here gunshots

Myth
Originally posted by GreenFist
Yeah you do here gunshots

Thats why I said "Not for sure".

Nevermind
Originally posted by DarkWizard

Yeah, I actually didn't find that out from the movie. I actually found it out whilst reading part of the script. Om6!11!!11oneoneone SeQueL!!111OENONEONE!!

Bardock42
He was a pretty cool character indeed...my favorite of the movie. Then again Madsen is usually pretty cool...at least in the movies I remember him in

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.