Attention, Roleplayers and Sindarinespeakers!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RogerRamjet
Hi everybody!

some of you, if not many may have heard of the browser rpg "Legend of the Green Dragon"
well we're a charming little community which happen to occupy such a server...:-)
now some of us thought of an experiment or a project, if you will...

the idea is to have a section within "LoGD" in which we and you can communicate in the "sindarine" tongue with each other. For those who do not know what sindarine is, well it is an artifical language developed by none other than J.R.R. Tolkien, spoken by the elves.

So if you're intrested in being part of the project, feel free to enter our little world! and don't worry none of us are proffessionals though we have the privilege of calling a professional sindarine speaker our own and she'll be happy to help you out with good advice! :-)

greetz

Roger

(note: for instant access to LoGD click the link in my sig and tell 'em i sent ya! big grin)

Backbone
omfg..this is stupid..

KingDubya
Well, that's not the server I use. I use http://www.lotgdaddiction.com and my name on it is KingDubya (I like the name). I am loyal to that server, so DO NOT TRY CONVERTING ME!!! stick out tongue

KingDubya
On the subject of speaking Sindarin: you guys are geekier than me (that is a huge insult). Either you'll have a translation book/site open, or you have it memorized, which would make you even geekier and you would not be accepted by most social standards.

Trickster
Guys, just try to ignore the spammers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.