Classic Juggernaut vs Drax the Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Drax the Destroyer (with Power Gem)

VS

Classic Juggernaut

This is a h2h brawl, Drax is not allowed to use his force blasts but they are allowed to use their environment such as using a tree as a bat or a car as a projectile, etc. Ring Outs are NOT allowed!

Who wins?

golem370
Drax the Destroyer wins this

King Castle
stalemate... Juggernaut is the smarter of the two so he might come up with something to stop the fighting.

Lord_Talron
stalemate.

Black bolt z
With No BFR then stalemate. Drax doesn't use enough of the PG to hurt Cain and Cain isn't strong enough to hurt Drax.

Uriel005
Make this Trion vs Smart Drax w/ Dumb Drax Strenght w/ PG and this'll be a fight to see how long the indestructible stadium lasts big grin

HigH ScholaR
For a second there I thought armandovalles was back laughing

quanchi112
Drax wins the power gem can be powerful enough to rape the juggs sooner or later. Probably later seeing as it's in Drax's possession.

carver9
Juggernaut can also amp his strength and this is a stalemate.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Juggernaut can also amp his strength and this is a stalemate. Power gem is far more powerful than Juggs. erm

rotiart
Juggernaught wins. Cain lands a lucky blow and jughernaught makes him cough up the power gem. Then proceeds to beat him. Cain does not get defeated in a hand to hand brawl and drax has nit shown he can amp himself to wwh or higher levels

quanchi112
Originally posted by rotiart
Juggernaught wins. Cain lands a lucky blow and jughernaught makes him cough up the power gem. Then proceeds to beat him. Cain does not get defeated in a hand to hand brawl and drax has nit shown he can amp himself to wwh or higher levels Drax didn't always have the power gem in his stomach though.

rotiart
Then cain plucks it off his forehead.... Drax isnt thor with a cone of magic cancelling or nimrod with sonics... No hes a brick like hulk and look what happens when even bricks like hercules thor or savage hulk go fist to fist with juvgernaught

quanchi112
Then cain plucks it off his forehead.... Drax isnt thor with a cone of magic cancelling or nimrod with sonics... No hes a brick like hulk and look what happens when even bricks like hercules thor or savage hulk go fist to fist with juvgernaught Why didn't Thor do so when he took him on prior to knocking it out of his stomach ?

Juggs isn't known for outsmarting his opponent and he can't ever beat a power gem user while they tap into it. A power gem user can beat Juggs.

Stoic
Juggernaut

carver9
Like I said before... cytorrak gives juggernaut near unlimited strength, strength isn't the factor of this fight and drax isn't dropping juggernaut.

quanchi112
Like I said before... cytorrak gives juggernaut near unlimited strength, strength isn't the factor of this fight and drax isn't dropping juggernaut. Juggs has been utterly manhandled by war hulk whose bakcing wasn't the power gem no way juggs is winning this.

KingD19
Lol.

War Hulk(amped by Celestial tech amping his own powers) brought Cain's charge to a near stop. And while he was still surprised by the fact as it was the first time he'd been stopped physically, Hulk snuck a tentacle around and flipped him. Unstoppable momentum doesn't work when you're not moving. After that he pried his helmet off. That's not getting manhandled. That's getting surprised, then sneak attacked while off guard.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
Lol.

War Hulk(amped by Celestial tech amping his own powers) brought Cain's charge to a near stop. And while he was still surprised by the fact as it was the first time he'd been stopped physically, Hulk snuck a tentacle around and flipped him. Unstoppable momentum doesn't work when you're not moving. After that he pried his helmet off. That's not getting manhandled. That's getting surprised, then sneak attacked while off guard. Hulk's powers weren't limitless and he tossed around juggs like a newborn. WW Hulk was holding his own ye you think cytotrak's power vials the power gem. GTFO.

Also getting stopped and tossed around is being manhandled because once juggs gets momentum he's supposed to be nigh unstoppable which he wasn't.

Black bolt z
Like I said before... cytorrak gives juggernaut near unlimited strength, strength isn't the factor of this fight and drax isn't dropping juggernaut. Yet Cain isn't dropping Drax due to the same situation he had with Thor.He will just keep tapping into the limitless supply of power.

Sans BFR this is a stalemate.

Stoic
The problem with Drax, is that he's never tapped into the deep reserves of the Power Gem. The only time that I can actually remember that he tapped it, was when he hit Professor Hulk, nearly making him black out. This is not enough to put Cain down. On the other hand, we have seen Odin easily one shot Drax. Hmmm...... Like I said Juggernaut wins this.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Stoic
The problem with Drax, is that he's never tapped into the deep reserves of the Power Gem. The only time that I can actually remember that he tapped it, was when he hit Professor Hulk, nearly making him black out. This is not enough to put Cain down. On the other hand, we have seen Odin easily one shot Drax. Hmmm...... Like I said Juggernaut wins this. Moondragon said when thor fought him that drax wouldn't be KO as he'd keep subconciously tapping into the gems reserverses.

King Castle
Juggernaught wins. Cain lands a lucky blow and jughernaught makes him cough up the power gem. Then proceeds to beat him. Cain does not get defeated in a hand to hand brawl and drax has not shown he can amp himself to wwh or higher levels no expression

1) you are relying on outdated PIS tactics

2) his gem was embedded into the back of his belt so that wouldnt ever happen again.

also i have a massive feeling that you dont know much if anything about Drax erm

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Yet Cain isn't dropping Drax due to the same situation he had with Thor.He will just keep tapping into the limitless supply of power.

Sans BFR this is a stalemate. How is this a stalemate ?

King Castle
b/c no one wants to think how long it may go b4 someone wins

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Castle
b/c no one wants to think how long it may go b4 someone wins Eventually Drax has to win as the power gem will overpower juggs' enchantments. If Drax was smart it'd be much faster.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by quanchi112
Juggs has been utterly manhandled by war hulk whose bakcing wasn't the power gem no way juggs is winning this.

Lord_Talron
i saw juggs manhandling hulk like it was no problem. who are you going to believe? me or your own lying eyes

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
i saw juggs manhandling hulk like it was no problem. who are you going to believe? me or your own lying eyes He didn't manhandle war hulk. I am right like always.

Stoic
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Moondragon said when thor fought him that drax wouldn't be KO as he'd keep subconciously tapping into the gems reserverses.

And yet there he was snoring from a love tap from Odin. Makes you wonder huh?

Lord_Talron
He didn't manhandle war hulk. I am right like always. ok bill o'rielly

quanchi112
ok bill o'rielly So you're saying war didn't stop his momentum and toss him like a newborn kitten ?

Lord_Talron
he continued to more forward at a crawl

quanchi112
he continued to more forward at a crawl War hulk isn't ww hulk.

Stoic
War Hulk and Drax are two different characters. Drax with the Power Gem was as unpredictable as a game of roulette.

quanchi112
War Hulk and Drax are two different characters. Drax with the Power Gem was as unpredictable as a game of roulette. If he taps into it he can't be physically beaten in a brawl.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^If you say so.

Stalemate.

Stoic
If he taps into it he can't be physically beaten in a brawl.

Problem is, Drax was no Thanos or Warlock, and his mind was unable to grasp much more than the bare fundamental processes of the Power Gem. Let's keep this in character shall we? Drax was a doofus. Mary Jane with the PG would likely do better against Cain if she had the PG, and time to understand it's uses. You get the point right?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
^If you say so.

Stalemate. This was stated in a comic unless you feel Thor just can't beat Drax without taking the power gem off him.

quanchi112
Problem is, Drax was no Thanos or Warlock, and his mind was unable to grasp much more than the bare fundamental processes of the Power Gem. Let's keep this in character shall we? Drax was a doofus. Mary Jane with the PG would likely do better against Cain if she had the PG, and time to understand it's uses. You get the point right? Still was formidable enough to take on hulk and thor no problems. I still see him winning as cain's an idiot himself.

Stoic
Thor, Drax, and Cain have different power sets. How did you equate Thor into this?

Rage.Of.Olympus
This was stated in a comic unless you feel Thor just can't beat Drax without taking the power gem off him.

What? How did my statement lead to this line of thinking?

And Thor has beaten Drax while Drax possessed the Power Gem.

quanchi112
What? How did my statement lead to this line of thinking?

And Thor has beaten Drax while Drax possessed the Power Gem. Because you're undercutting Drax with the power gem which essentially undercuts Thor as well.

Because he swallowed it and coughed it up when he was in possession of it Thor couldn't beat him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Because you're undercutting Drax with the power gem which essentially undercuts Thor as well.

Because he swallowed it and coughed it up when he was in possession of it Thor couldn't beat him.

How exactly did I undercut Drax? I don't think his unbeatable physically. That doesn't bring his stock down.

The Destroyer is clearly an elite high herald when it comes to physical might.

Yes he did. After Drax sucker punched him, Thor one shot knocked him out.

quanchi112
How exactly did I undercut Drax? I don't think his unbeatable physically. That doesn't bring his stock down.

The Destroyer is clearly an elite high herald when it comes to physical might.

Yes he did. After Drax sucker punched him, Thor one shot knocked him out. It was stated on panel that nothing Thor could do could beat him physically and to get his ass back on team goddess. Thor didn't listen.

Like I said without taking the gem in this one scenario Thor can't best Drax with the power gem, physically.

Rage.Of.Olympus
It was stated on panel that nothing Thor could do could beat him physically and to get his ass back on team goddess. Thor didn't listen.

Like I said without taking the gem in this one scenario Thor can't best Drax with the power gem, physically.

Moondragon stating that the Destroyer cannot be beat physically is not anyway conclusive evidence that he cannot be beat physically. We already saw her proven wrong either way.

After Drax sucker punched him, Thor one shot knocked him out.

rotiart
Originally posted by King Castle
no expression

1) you are relying on outdated PIS tactics

2) his gem was embedded into the back of his belt so that wouldnt ever happen again.

also i have a massive feeling that you dont know much if anything about Drax erm

Obviously you must be right since im going for classic juggernaught in a fist fight vs drax who "despitr claims" has almost no feats to back him up. The gamora claim btw is to show that drax can be hurt even by someone like gamora... The biggest threats with the power gem are the ig... Or thor whn he had the power gem because even eternity recognized his threat... What "feats" does drax supposedly have that makes you think hes any more powerful than say champion with te power gem... Another person who nevwr thought much about how to tap into the power of te gem during thanos quest... Or how about when she hulk convinced champion to not use the gem?

Oh wait right i know nothing about what the gem can do or drax's feats with it despite owning the iw, ig, ic, tq all of the infinity watch. Annihilayion with drax being reborn sagas...

No i know nothing at all other than the fact that dumb drax fought poorly, never tapped the gem to much effect other than o make him appear like a cosmic savage hulk clone...

And lets forget the crossover with malibu and the count abyss issues. Bleah. ;-)
Now try and think of when classic juggernaught was defeated physically without using pis like magic or sonics...:-)

quanchi112
Moondragon stating that the Destroyer cannot be beat physically is not anyway conclusive evidence that he cannot be beat physically. We already saw her proven wrong either way.

After Drax sucker punched him, Thor one shot knocked him out. Thor took the gem off him and that's not the same thing as beating him when he's actively using the gem. The comic made it plain as day he couldn't beat him with the power gem you can ignore it but you and I both know that's the clear intent of the writer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.