Describe your perfect moment/few moments.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Whether it be a thought in your mind or something you've experienced in real life, tell me about it.
I experienced my few moments of bliss last night (actually a whole afternoon) when Daniel and I were lying on the hammock looking at the stars. I had my head on his chest and my arm swung around him, and he had his arm behind my head. We just just layed there and talked about the day while the swing slowly rocked back and forth.We'd been on it all afternoon, either goofing off or having sensual time. But that was my main moment of bliss. After that we kept making fart noises by blowing on each others stomachs or just trying to tip each other off. smile

Spelljammer
Two actually;

One: When SpellJammer talked to God in a dream. It was.. an enlightening expirience to say the least on how the world worked..

Two: When SpellJammer did a spell for Jennifer. It was the first unselfish spell he ever commited, it worked EXTREMELY well, and it fealt scary.. and good..

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Two actually;

One: When SpellJammer talked to God in a dream. It was.. an enlightening expirience to say the least on how the world worked..

Two: When SpellJammer did a spell for Jennifer. It was the first unselfish spell he ever commited, it worked EXTREMELY well, and it fealt scary.. and good..
Um...You, I presume, did these things? lol.

Spelljammer
Oh, and talking to Allyson over private message. ^__^

DanieLs_4_Ever
Um..what a lovely few perfect moments. Not exactly like the ones I experience, but that's aight.

Rogue Jedi
besides meeting FJ? it would have to be in russia back in 1988 when i was given a special award for being the best young pilot at the world championship competition i was competing in. i placed like 6th or so and was given a kickass mini statue of a WWII russian fighter plane.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
besides meeting FJ? it would have to be in russia back in 1988 when i was given a special award for being the best young pilot at the world championship competition i was competing in. i placed like 6th or so and was given a kickass mini statue of a WWII russian fighter plane.
Sounds neato. Which reminds me, when speaking of meeting someone, of meeting Daniel..that was a moment of pure nervousness..yet bliss.

Ladyluck
this is going to sound really cheasy but...

Everytime after I kiss my boyfriend, Jay, he looks right into my eyes and I get the most amazing feeling ever... and he has the deepest bluest eyes ever... no moment could ever compare to that...

bag

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Ladyluck
this is going to sound really cheasy but...

Everytime after I kiss my boyfriend, Jay, he looks right into my eyes and I get the most amazing feeling ever... and he has the deepest bluest eyes ever... no moment could ever compare to that...

bag
That's so not cheezy. I had that last night. We were closer than close laying there and I just rest my chin lightly on his chest and stared into those big brown eyes and smiled.

Ladyluck
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
That's so not cheezy. I had that last night. We were closer than close laying there and I just rest my chin lightly on his chest and stared into those big brown eyes and smiled.
isn't it the most amazing feeling? love

Spelljammer
*Gags*

Ladyluck
*Gags*

roll eyes (sarcastic)

GuitarBunny
Perfect Feeling---
the one i get right after have a sip of Vodka sick......just perfect smile

DanieLs_4_Ever
isn't it the most amazing feeling? love
Of course it is. Last Friday we were told by 3 people in less than an hour that we're the cutest couple ever. Plus at school everyone's always telling us that we're so perfect together and everything. I totally believe it. We're always nose to nose, staring at each others eyes and smiling. God I miss last night.
*Gags*
Lol shaddup...Typical of ya stick out tongue

Ladyluck
Of course it is. Last Friday we were told by 3 people in less than an hour that we're the cutest couple ever. Plus at school everyone's always telling us that we're so perfect together and everything. I totally believe it. We're always nose to nose, staring at each others eyes and smiling. God I miss last night.

*sigh* love

DanieLs_4_Ever
*sigh* love
stick out tongue

Spelljammer
SpellJammer's farts smell like sulfer.. stick out tongue

DanieLs_4_Ever
Lmao...

Ladyluck

HAH wtf

Snoopbert
First time I saw Katy smile, for some reason that made my week. It was so pretty, so perfect.

kmcdude
One day I took this chick I really liked to the movies and I am not a romantic person and hate going on dates!But for some reason it was a perfect night and I still look back to it and it has been 3 years.

Piggle Humsy
I have 2 moments that stick in my mind:

1:
This was in my last year of primary school.. I was 12-ish.. and we had a leaving thing where we could perform something..singing, dancing etc if we wanted to, so I decided to play a piano piece.. I've never had lessons, taught myself by ear and I had recently learnt a classical piece which was the most professional sounding piece I could play so I decided to play it for the leaving do.
well a couple of days before it, I needed to practice, so I crept into the dinner hall while the last 30 ppl or so were finishing up their dinners and started to quietly practice, for the last practice I took my foot of the quiet pedal and played it complete, when I finished a huge applause erupted from behind me, and people were cheering laughing out loud
I didn't think anyone had been paying attention to me and it completely blew me away. It felt so amazing..like I was playing in a concert hall or something. embarrasment

2:
This was at the Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring World Premiere after-show party in London... I had spoken to Dominic Monaghan earlier in the night and even tho it was the 1st time we'd met him he treated us like good mates, we asked him if he'd seen Elijah around and he pointed us the direction of where he last saw him and told us to go enjoy ourselves and then later on in the night my sis reminded me it had been doms birthday recently and we should have said happy birthday so at that moment I spotted him nearby and decided to go and do it.. he had his back to me and I tapped him on his shoulder and he turned around with a huge smile on his face said "oh heyyyy" and engulfed me in a huge bear hug.. took me totally by surprise but felt awesome.. it was like we were old friends.. I caught a glimpse of a few girls nearby giving me envious looks.. which was awesome.
I've never really felt special or anything so I felt great after this, we asked dom how his bday went and he chatted to us for about 5 minutes before his PA came and told him he had to be interviewed by Jonathon Ross.
I will never forget that night. happy

Those are my special moments. big grin
I hope I still have more to come tho...

Baylin
One of my perfect moments is being stood on a balcony looking out over the sea with the person I love most in the world.

It was about 3 or 4am on the last night of my first trip to see this amazing wonderful person and we were just stood there, arms around each other and a warm soft wolf blanket wrapped around us... love

Rogue Jedi
when FJ and i marry, that will be the most perfect day of my life.

shellie
Originally posted by Baylin
One of my perfect moments is being stood on a balcony looking out over the sea with the person I love most in the world.

It was about 3 or 4am on the last night of my first trip to see this amazing wonderful person and we were just stood there, arms around each other and a warm soft wolf blanket wrapped around us... love yes, it was amazing touched and then the time we laid on the beach near the dunes shielding each others eyes from the sun.

Salem07
Awe you guys are cute.

My most perfect moment...being with my guy, and knowing that he is alright and keeping the both of us safe. It's just a great unexplainable feeling, I suppose. It's like when I'm with him, there's just nothing to stop us, and I love it

T.M
My perfect moment's were at the end of and after the Champions league final 1999 when Man Utd scored goal that wuold see them lift the trophy. Man Utd had also won the Football League and the F.A. Cup. the first team to win all 3 in a single season (and still no other team has done the same). was a great moment yes

Baylin
Originally posted by shellie
yes, it was amazing touched and then the time we laid on the beach near the dunes shielding each others eyes from the sun.

indeed, nicest sunburn I've ever had! big grin

nitro-swicked
this only happened on Saturday night/Sunday morning:

i was down south of england away with the TA. we were being trained on what to do at a VCP (veichle check point) but at the last minute i got put on enemy. i had to drive past and shoot at my troop. laughing

priceless big grin

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Snoopbert
First time I saw Katy smile, for some reason that made my week. It was so pretty, so perfect.
Yeah My heart melts when I see Daniel. Especially when I first met him and he smiled...droolio
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I have 2 moments that stick in my mind:

1:
This was in my last year of primary school.. I was 12-ish.. and we had a leaving thing where we could perform something..singing, dancing etc if we wanted to, so I decided to play a piano piece.. I've never had lessons, taught myself by ear and I had recently learnt a classical piece which was the most professional sounding piece I could play so I decided to play it for the leaving do.
well a couple of days before it, I needed to practice, so I crept into the dinner hall while the last 30 ppl or so were finishing up their dinners and started to quietly practice, for the last practice I took my foot of the quiet pedal and played it complete, when I finished a huge applause erupted from behind me, and people were cheering laughing out loud
I didn't think anyone had been paying attention to me and it completely blew me away. It felt so amazing..like I was playing in a concert hall or something. embarrasment

2:
This was at the Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring World Premiere after-show party in London... I had spoken to Dominic Monaghan earlier in the night and even tho it was the 1st time we'd met him he treated us like good mates, we asked him if he'd seen Elijah around and he pointed us the direction of where he last saw him and told us to go enjoy ourselves and then later on in the night my sis reminded me it had been doms birthday recently and we should have said happy birthday so at that moment I spotted him nearby and decided to go and do it.. he had his back to me and I tapped him on his shoulder and he turned around with a huge smile on his face said "oh heyyyy" and engulfed me in a huge bear hug.. took me totally by surprise but felt awesome.. it was like we were old friends.. I caught a glimpse of a few girls nearby giving me envious looks.. which was awesome.
I've never really felt special or anything so I felt great after this, we asked dom how his bday went and he chatted to us for about 5 minutes before his PA came and told him he had to be interviewed by Jonathon Ross.
I will never forget that night. happy

Those are my special moments. big grin
I hope I still have more to come tho...
Lucky you, I wanna meet Dommy!
Originally posted by Baylin

It was about 3 or 4am on the last night of my first trip to see this amazing wonderful person and we were just stood there, arms around each other and a warm soft wolf blanket wrapped around us... love
Wow thats like one of my life dreams...smile

Red Superfly
Originally posted by T.M
My perfect moment's were at the end of and after the Champions league final 1999 when Man Utd scored goal that wuold see them lift the trophy. Man Utd had also won the Football League and the F.A. Cup. the first team to win all 3 in a single season (and still no other team has done the same). was a great moment yes

Mine would be when LIVERPOOL lifted that same trophy THIS YEAR, and also got to KEEP IT cos we've won it so many times. stick out tongue

Tee hee.

T.M
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Mine would be when LIVERPOOL lifted that same trophy THIS YEAR, and also got to KEEP IT cos we've won it so many times. stick out tongue

Tee hee.

damn you stick out tongue

CherryTopper
Brandon adn I at my freinds shay house when I had his back to me and my legs were wrapeed around him and he was singing the gorillaz Song Clint Eastwood, well he turned to me and we were practically forehead to forehead and Tim yelled "Just kiss her you know you wanna" and BOOM that how it all begun big grin

love

DarkC
1.)Getting married
2.)Holding your first child in your arms(even the most macho guys will cry)

BondJamesBond
My best moment was getting laid at the Playboy mansion rock

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by DarkC
1.)Getting married
2.)Holding your first child in your arms(even the most macho guys will cry)
Thats two of my most prized goals. I wonder, and know that when I accomplish them both Ill feel the world is at its best.

Ronny
Whether it be a thought in your mind or something you've experienced in real life, tell me about it.
I experienced my few moments of bliss last night (actually a whole afternoon) when Daniel and I were lying on the hammock looking at the stars. I had my head on his chest and my arm swung around him, and he had his arm behind my head. We just just layed there and talked about the day while the swing slowly rocked back and forth.We'd been on it all afternoon, either goofing off or having sensual time. But that was my main moment of bliss. After that we kept making fart noises by blowing on each others stomachs or just trying to tip each other off. smile awwww thaats so sweet

my perfect moment would be, sitting at my computer... just ... on the computer

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Ronny
awwww thaats so sweet

my perfect moment would be, sitting at my computer... just ... on the computer
Thanks.
Awesome..very awesome, Id like to too but I might squish it..I have a flat screen...and the modem, I dont think it would hurt that meh.

Also a perfect time for me would be being at the movies and actually seeing a movie that scares me...Id describe that as perfect because every movie that comes out and is expected to be scary...is cruddy.. except One..Ill give The Amityville Horror (2005) movie credit...but nothing else..Anywho...

Inspectah Deck
That movie was mediocre

shellie
another moment I was just thinking on is when I was just visiting my friend TigerLover and we sat together on the couch eating lunch and watching a DVD together...sometimes the most simplest things can bring us the biggest of pleasures love

TigerLover
another moment I was just thinking on is when I was just visiting my friend TigerLover and we sat together on the couch eating lunch and watching a DVD together...sometimes the most simplest things can bring us the biggest of pleasures love

yeah that was special, but then so was walking in the park with you just holding hands and talking about nothing in particular love

shellie
Originally posted by TigerLover
yeah that was special, but then so was walking in the park with you just holding hands and talking about nothing in particular love Ooo yes...very nice love

pr1983
Originally posted by T.M

Damn straight... big grin

Originally posted by Red Superfly

Tee hee.

Still not an actual treble... stick out tongue

T.M
Originally posted by pr1983
Damn straight... big grin

Man Utd fan big grin

good times yes

pr1983
definately... ole solskjaer... legend...

T.M
Originally posted by pr1983
definately... ole solskjaer... legend...

yes

hope he can get his fitness back and get over all of the injuries he had.

DanieLs_4_Ever
I dont meet anyone off KMC..have no yearn to. no expression Never will.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.