Hammocks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Do you have a hammock? I want one. As odd as it sounds I was thinking about asking for one for Christmas! After my afternoon of bliss on it with Daniel (see the 'Describe your perfect moment/few moments.' thread) I cant bare life without one. They're one of the best creations in the worrrld smile

hotsauce6548
Hammocks are awesome.

'Nuff said.

LilMottz
yea me and my sis have one at our g ma's house.. its pretty cool

DanieLs_4_Ever
Last night was my first time being in one, it was at this big mansion that belonged to people that owned the Springhill Winery, which was right behind it. Such a beautiful place. The Wine is known all over.

Ladyluck
hammocks droolio

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Ladyluck
hammocks droolio
droolio

GCG
i got about five ; always bought them in thailand cause they're as cheap as chips

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by GCG
i got about five ; always bought them in thailand cause they're as cheap as chips
Lucky!!! cry

GCG
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
Lucky!!! cry

not so much;

i fell off it at times and its not very good for long siestas......you can wake up feeling like shit cause you're in the same position for most of the time,

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by GCG
not so much;

i fell off it at times and its not very good for long siestas......you can wake up feeling like shit cause you're in the same position for most of the time,
So did I, last night. We kept flipping each other off , but it was so much fun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.