please help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Cherry
... i know this is no ones fault but my own, but please hear me out... and suggestions are greatly appreciated...

well theres this guy that ive messed around with a few times before.. now, he's a jerk. he uses me, and before now i was using him too.. but now i have feelings for him, and he hits on every other girl, and even likes another girl. i try to tell myself no but everytime he comes onto me i cant resist..and now i think i...i dont want ot admit it but i think i love him. i shouldnt. but ..i..i cant help it cry please help..

GuitarBunny
I'm so sorry Jill hug
i can in some ways relate but....if he likes someone else maybe you should get over him confused

Ladyluck
forget about him... I know it will be hard but you need to get over him... simple as that

Wild Cherry
it hurts...really bad sad

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Wild Cherry
it hurts...really bad sad

I know hug

but you really need to get over him

Wild Cherry
sigh i know.. i hate myself for getting attached.. i always do too...cry

Phoenix Aska
... i know this is no ones fault but my own, but please hear me out... and suggestions are greatly appreciated...

well theres this guy that ive messed around with a few times before.. now, he's a jerk. he uses me, and before now i was using him too.. but now i have feelings for him, and he hits on every other girl, and even likes another girl. i try to tell myself no but everytime he comes onto me i cant resist..and now i think i...i dont want ot admit it but i think i love him. i shouldnt. but ..i..i cant help it cry please help..

how old are you?

Ladyluck
sigh i know.. i hate myself for getting attached.. i always do too...cry

aww sad

hug

GCG
this is so classic ;

you dont want him to be a jerk cause you love for him.

eventually its gonna have to take the both of you to make it work by putting the past in its place and act on the present by making everyday that goes by a memorable one. That is by doing different things whenevr you meet up.

well at least thats what lenghtens the relationships

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Phoenix Aska
how old are you?

eek! WOAH!! I haven't seen you in forever!!

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by Ladyluck
eek! WOAH!! I haven't seen you in forever!! ditto eek!

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by Phoenix Aska
how old are you? just a freshman embarrasment ( im not proud of everything ive done) and...where have you been?Originally posted by GCG
this is so classic ;

you dont want him to be a jerk cause you love for him.

eventually its gonna have to take the both of you to make it work by putting the past in its place and act on the present by making everyday that goes by a memorable one. That is by doing different things whenevr you meet up.

well at least thats what lenghtens the relationships we dont have a relagtionship though

Coldfire
Originally posted by Ladyluck
forget about him... I know it will be hard but you need to get over him... simple as that
I agree, even tho it hurts hun hug

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by Coldfire
I agree, even tho it hurts hun hug weep i want him to love me back so bad.. but it cant happen..and i set myself up for it...cry ..damn...

GuitarBunny
just a freshman embarrasment ( im not proud of everything ive done) and...where have you been? we dont have a relagtionship though fresh man in college or highschool? confused

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
fresh man in college or highschool? confused high school

GuitarBunny
weep i want him to love me back so bad.. but it cant happen..and i set myself up for it...cry ..damn... i want a certain someone to love me confused....but hell i doubt it'll happen hug you'll find someone better

GuitarBunny
high school whoa you come off older to me shock but it so doesn't matter to me....what ever things you do that you're not proud of hug

Coldfire
weep i want him to love me back so bad.. but it cant happen..and i set myself up for it...cry ..damn...
I know, it sucks sad

hug

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
whoa you come off older to me shock but it so doesn't matter to me....what ever things you do that you're not proud of hug i do to most guys too embarrasment sigh i really need to watch myself... im losing control ..but..hm. i can pull myself through this.. if i can do it with families i can do it with a guy..erm...hug

Wild Cherry
I know, it sucks sad

hug cry yea, it does hug

Coldfire
cry yea, it does hug
It'll all be ok in the end hun, have faith smile

Wild Cherry
It'll all be ok in the end hun, have faith smile i really hope so erm

TheQuincy
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. This is indeed a sticky situation. Well this is actually a common thing. tath's why there's so many women being beaten, and coming out crying and....well u know the whole dealy. Girls gotta have will-power! Yall gotta fight the good fight! Good guys are VERY UNCOMMON. We are a rare-breed.

Wild Cherry
sad

TheQuincy
Well Jill, the doctor is in.

*clears throat

So tell me my dear, when pray-tell did you BEGIN to feel this way about this lad?

Leo.M
Don't worry about it your only like what 15....there are other fish in the water, and I know it's hard let someone you love go sad....but I'm sure your knight in shining armor is somewhere out there wink

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by TheQuincy
Well Jill, the doctor is in.

*clears throat

So tell me my dear, when pray-tell did you BEGIN to feel this way about this lad? i dunno...ermOriginally posted by Leo.M
Don't worry about it your only like what 15....there are other fish in the water, and I know it's hard let someone you love go sad....but I'm sure your knight in shining armor is somewhere out there wink .. but it still hurts now sad

TheQuincy
What makes this guy so appealing anyways?

Leo.M
how much do u love the guy

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by TheQuincy
What makes this guy so appealing anyways? i really dont know.. what he's done to me is nmothing new, he's not incredibly attractive..i just..i love the way i feel in his arms.. it makes me feel bettyer then i ever have.. when he kisses me it sends chills through me.. it feels so right.Originally posted by Leo.M
how much do u love the guy .. a whole lot weep

TheQuincy
WOAH!!!!!!!!! That isn't right Cherry. I'm sure his arms feel the same as any guys. I can guarantee there is a nicer guy in ur school who likes you even more than that dude. And he is upset inside cuz UR upset cuz this other DUDE is "playing the field".

Leo.M
when he kisses me it sends chills through me.. it feels so right. .. a whole lot weep

wow...you really love him. have you talked to him about how you really feel about him confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.