Sentry vs Exiles Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Okay, Sentry put down Terrax with ease and now everyone thinks he can beat anyone. Well how would he do against Exiles Hyperion, the same guy who killed guys such as Thor, the Fantastic 5, The Hulk, Captain America, and Thor all with ease, and that's the only ones that have been shown by pictures! He has said he killed such people as Hercules and Galactus as well, and it is actually very believable considered he was kicking the shit out of 2 Normal Hyperions and the Exiles all at the same time. So how would Sentry fare against this guy?

Exiles Hyperion

VS

Sentry

Who wins?

yahman
Well ive i just finished reading the Second trade of Supreme power. Very good stuff, it kinda reminds me of a D.C. team, but i can't quite put my finger on it. wink Althhough this version of Hyperion is different to the Exiles Hyperion, he's is still damm powerful. He withstood a nuclear explosion at ground zero, can fly sveral times faster than escape velocity, is apparently a Demi God and can move Tetonic plates. The exiles Hyperion is atleast twice as strong as this guy so we are talking majorly powerful. But a weaker version of Hyperion has been taken down by Thor, and another was beaten by Gladiator. Niether of these characters can handle Terax as easilly as Sentry is going to. Ummm Im not to sure. Sentry would surely beat a normal hyperion, but i doubt he can beat the one from the Exiles.

Questions :

What gives Hyperion his powers ?
Why is the Exiles Hyperion so powerful ? sad

armandovalles
What gives Hyperion his powers?

Although he may look human, he's not. He's actually an alien just like Gladiator and Superman and was born with these powers, yet he didnt fully develop and master them until he was older.

Why is Exiles Hyperion so powerful?

Well, for one, he is just from a different reality where he was born much stronger. He also learned to master his powers at a much earlier age than the normal Hyperions, so he had time to train and stuff to be much more powerful. Oh, and one more thing, he absorbed all the power of Holocaust, the son of Apocalypse and a pure energy being able to destroy planets. In his last appearance to date, Exiles Hyperion was beating the shit out of 2 normal Hyperions and the Exiles all at the same time.

eL sTanKo
Sentry will not come close to meeting the built-up hype. They are suggesting that he is one of if not THE most powerful being this side of ONSLAUGHT. If my knowledge in comics is accurate, I anticipate he will just be a mid-level hero and thats it. As far as this match up goes, Hyper wins. Can't waite to see how the writers explaine the whole " the power of 1,000,000 explodings suns".

Ultimate Ion
Hard to say. Sentry's supposed best feat is stalemating Galactus but Exiles Hyperion said he killed Galactus. Then again, you never know how strong the Big G was in these encounters.

yahman
Originally posted by armandovalles
What gives Hyperion his powers?

Although he may look human, he's not. He's actually an alien just like Gladiator and Superman and was born with these powers, yet he didnt fully develop and master them until he was older.

Why is Exiles Hyperion so powerful?

Well, for one, he is just from a different reality where he was born much stronger. He also learned to master his powers at a much earlier age than the normal Hyperions, so he had time to train and stuff to be much more powerful. Oh, and one more thing, he absorbed all the power of Holocaust, the son of Apocalypse and a pure energy being able to destroy planets. In his last appearance to date, Exiles Hyperion was beating the shit out of 2 normal Hyperions and the Exiles all at the same time.

Being an Ailen isn't really an explanation !!!!!!!!!!!!! What is his power source ?

armandovalles
he doesnt have a power source! he was born with his powers just like Superman and Gladiator.

yahman
he doesnt have a power source! he was born with his powers just like Superman and Gladiator.

Superman receives his energy via Solar enrgy from the sun (although there are theories that this is just the beginning of the process. E.G. he yields more substantial amounts of energy from converting the mass of his food into pure energy.)

Gladiator powers are psionic based ... E.G. his body manipulates vast amounts of psionic energy to give him his immense abilities.

I heard rumors that Hyperion was a living nuclear furnace ? Could anybody elaborate on this ? smile

armandovalles
he's like a living nuke. Kinda like Wonder Man, if his skin gets pierced, he'd probly explode, but its never happenned so we wouldnt know for sure.

yahman
he's like a living nuke. Kinda like Wonder Man, if his skin gets pierced, he'd probly explode, but its never happenned so we wouldnt know for sure.

Mann you've changed your tune .....

'he doesn't have a power source! he was born with his powers just like Superman and Gladiator.'

'he's like a living nuke.'

No offense Armando, but are you maybe fabricating this a little ?

I've seen his skin pierced and he does not explode. And Wonderman's Ionic energy has nothing to do with the mass energy conversion that occur's in nuclear fusion and nuclear fission. well i don't think it does any way ?

smile

armandovalles
being a living nuke isnt a power source! its the way he was born! i never changed wut i meant.

yahman
being a living nuke isnt a power source! its the way he was born! i never changed wut i meant.

So its just a side effect... like methane gas. It doesn't have anything to do with his powers ? smile

armandovalles
no ill give ya that. Maybe it is a power source, but it's an internal one not external so it kinda not a power source but just a birthright.

yahman
no ill give ya that. Maybe it is a power source, but it's an internal one not external so it kinda not a power source but just a birthright.

Did i mention the word external at any point? Its a power source mate smile

armandovalles
yea but thats wut i thought u meant. Sry.

yahman
yea but thats wut i thought u meant. Sry.

We're cool mann big grin

blinkingrogue
well blink did beat hyperion once. duno with sentry

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by blinkingrogue
well blink did beat hyperion once. duno with sentry

Actually she beat him five times. We only saw her beating him once.

http://img270.imageshack.us/img270/3397/exilesv163092sk.th.jpg

Dark Urizen

He's had his skin pierced and never exploded What the f**k?
Besides, you're wrong. He's just like Superman. His cells are small solar batteries. Only extremely powerful. He completely regenerated his body from ambient light (which i don't think was solar) so quickly the guys there didn't even notice.

http://img277.imageshack.us/img277/7302/exilesv163137el.th.jpg

blinkingrogue
evil hyperion beats sentry but blink beats hyperion. Evil hyperion can still beat them both.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by blinkingrogue
evil hyperion beats sentry but blink beats hyperion. Evil hyperion can still beat them both.

If by "evil" you mean "exiles", you're slightly correct. Tell me, if Hyperion as you say can beat them both, then how come every reality he went to he was beaten by Blink?

Mider
and what can blink do or what did she do that she defeated him?

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Actually she beat him five times. We only saw her beating him once.

http://img270.imageshack.us/img270/3397/exilesv163092sk.th.jpg

hate to be pedantic but that might be what he's saying or it might be in five different realities you were the "only one" to beat me. It's unclear, as they had been to about five realities at the point of her beating him and no one had.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.