The Brothers Grimm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sir Nauj
Well I searched for it and nothing came up, correct me if Im wrong. anyways I saw this movie yesturday and I truly loved it. the effects, storyline everything. heath did a great job he was so funny. so was matt, both of them did great. anyways what is your opinion about this movie?! discuss....

.Dance_Inside.
I thought it was alright, the Dialogue was terrible, but other than that it was an okay movie

Wolfie
I didn't find it very good.

Sir Nauj
Originally posted by .Dance_Inside.
I thought it was alright, the Dialogue was terrible, but other than that it was an okay movie
I actually didnt notice that but todays movies contain bad dialogue anyways
Originally posted by Wolfie
I didn't find it very good.
everyone has there own opinions

Darth_Veav
I liked it but so freaky! The part with the girl and the mud that was ultimately freaky!

*Sweet~Revenge*
I want to see it..........When I saw the comercial I thought that one guy was johnny Depp.............^_^

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I think Terry Gilliam has made some great movies, but this wasn't one of them.

Sir Nauj
Originally posted by Darth_Veav
I liked it but so freaky! The part with the girl and the mud that was ultimately freaky!
yes that part freaked me out to. *run, run as fast as you can, you cant catch me Im the gingerbread man* man the face and all was creepy messed

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Sir Nauj
Well I searched for it and nothing came up, correct me if Im wrong. anyways I saw this movie yesturday and I truly loved it. the effects, storyline everything. heath did a great job he was so funny. so was matt, both of them did great. anyways what is your opinion about this movie?! discuss....

The movie was horrible. The plot had no depth, the dialogue was terrible and overall the movie was boring. Save your movie and don't see it

Sir Nauj
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
The movie was horrible. The plot had no depth, the dialogue was terrible and overall the movie was boring. Save your movie and don't see it
laughing out loud

ladygrim
confused confused there no relation to me i swear

botankus
In your defense, ladygrim, apparently you're not as boring.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Sir Nauj
laughing out loud

Its true

Sir Nauj
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Its true
I know that but matt looked hot

MC Mike
I heard, for the most part, all the countries loved it and US people hated it...

Terry said that was a good thing. laughing out loud

Good movie.

ladygrim
Originally posted by botankus
In your defense, ladygrim, apparently you're not as boring.

aww thank you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.