Dr.Shocktopus Prime vs X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/1285/ggg2fd.png

Full powered Doc Shock Prime

vs

Wolverine
Beast
Gambit
Cyclops
Jubilee

Dizzle
Well, since he is a BS comics character... Wolverine. No one stops BS Wolverine. NO ONE.

long pig
In the BS universe, Shocktopus Prime is considered only slightly inferior to Wolverine.....so that must tell you something about his power.

He will fight the others before trying his luck on FB Wolverine.

K Von Doom
Jubilee thumb up

Scoobless
Jubilee blinds him then Cyc takes him out from a distance.... this guy's a chump

stick out tongue

jinzin
so i don't quite get it..are his tenticals adamantium then?

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Scoobless
Jubilee blinds him then Cyc takes him out from a distance.... this guy's a chump

stick out tongue

An accurate assessment. wink

Scoobless
Originally posted by jinzin
so i don't quite get it..are his tenticals adamantium then?

no

jinzin
then what parts of them are?

colossus17
u fools just let wolverine get close to him.....and draw him into a brawl..we all know what happenes next.......

Creshosk
Originally posted by jinzin
then what parts of them are? Replace the N with and S, that and one of his tenticles is. . .

Creshosk
Originally posted by colossus17
u fools just let wolverine get close to him.....and draw him into a brawl..we all know what happenes next.......

http://www.njn.net/television/highlights/january02/images/deathstar2.jpg

jinzin
Originally posted by colossus17

wolverine alwasy succeeds at doing that...hell doom couldn't even keep him from doing it and puttin doom in an embarassing headlock...

long pig
Shocktopus' omega red type coils are adamantium and his blades and I think his blade sheaths. The rest is some titanium alloy. The tenticals are just titanium.

Metalmanx
Couldn't Gambit just touch one of the tentacles and cause his entire outfit to explode? I like to think so.

xmarksthespot
Is this regular Jubilee or Jubilee Prime?

Khellendros
ShlocktoPUSS gets owned like the chump he is.

ImmortalOne
Weird name..........

long pig
Please, none of their blasts can get through the mans force field and he has four high powered laser beams. And he can move at 900mph at full power.

He can grab wolverine and cyclops and with his adamantium coils and use them as a club to beat jubilee and gambit to death.

Shocktopus Prime is a GOD!

Scoobless
Originally posted by long pig
Please, none of their blasts can get through the mans force field

please.... Doc Ock II must have had the most pitiful force field ever to appear in a comic.... almost any energy blast would go right through it

stick out tongue

DigiMark007
Hehe...you opened yourself to getting made fun of LP...even if it is a unique amalgam and a sweet pic.

Just to clarify jin's question, the blades are adamantium (that come out of his real arms), but the tentacles and armor are just a titanium alloy.

Scoobless
so this part isn't bladed around the edge then?... it's only the sword part that's adamantium?

DigiMark007
Apparently, yes. The bio has the specs, and while they aren't terribly specific, it's reasonable enough to say that the part of the pic you highlighted is the adamantium part (and yet it looks the same as his armor...hmmmm??).

jinzin
well his armor and blades were adamantium I thought....

long pig
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Hehe...you opened yourself to getting made fun of LP...even if it is a unique amalgam and a sweet pic.

Just to clarify jin's question, the blades are adamantium (that come out of his real arms), but the tentacles and armor are just a titanium alloy.

Bah! These walking vaginas don't intimidate me.

To clarify, the blades and the sheaths that protect his arms are adamantium and the barbed coils. When he retracts the coils into his arm sheath, they turn into basically barbed adamantium brass knuckles.

The rest of his armor is a odd type titanium alloy. Strong, but not adamantium strong.

Psh to Scoob, her force field is hella tough, I got scans of it in action.

Scoobless
Originally posted by long pig
Psh to Scoob, her force field is hella tough, I got scans of it in action.

really? cos i looked through my comics and she got knocked out by getting thrown into a wall then a car when her forcefield was up.... didn't protect her at all.... barely protected her when Scarlet Spider lunged at her

long pig
I got scans of three tries from scarlet trying to hit her and it bounces off her shield. Also I got scans of her shield bouncing plasma beams and thrown projectiles.

Her shield is tough.

DigiMark007
Hmm, enough of this...this has turned into an extension of the tourney, not an actual thread.

Closing...continue in the tourney discussion thread if you must (you two aren't even facing each other for a while).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.