Wolverine Vs Nightwing,Robin(Tim)Batgirl(Barb)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Wolverine vs all these, at the same time, in the danger room.

Draco69
If you had Cain they MIGHT have had a chance of winning...

golem370
Wolverine has to much experience for these three and is also to durable.

braz
hmm just lookin at it with common sense tells me wolverine if they attacked him directly, but i know they wouldnt do that....dunno this would be cool to see, but i think if team bats put their heads together, they would find out he has metal bones and fly over to a junk yard with one of those giant magnets and serve em up stick out tongue

golem370
well he can track them and smell them coming I mean somebody who went toe to toe with the hulk and still survived I believe it would take Batman to then they could easily take him down.

MatchesMalone
Originally posted by golem370
well he can track them and smell them coming I mean somebody who went toe to toe with the hulk and still survived I believe it would take Batman to then they could easily take him down.

Would you mind retyping that a little clearer? You really lost me at the end.

golem370
The only way they could win is to have Batman on there team.

TwisterGameX
Most problem is Nightwing.

golem370
Are you sure Batman knows his fighting skills and remember The master never teaches the student everything. Plus does Nightwing have the peakhuman strength that Batman has?

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by golem370
Are you sure Batman knows his fighting skills and remember The master never teaches the student everything. Plus does Nightwing have the peakhuman strength that Batman has?

Not winning but he is more agile.

blackweaponx
wolverien is like the 2nd best fighter in marvel and 1 hit and any of these guys and they go crying back to wayne interpricese and there goin to tell alfred on him

blackweaponx
and how the hell u guys put pics on ur comments

EvilCap America
Nightwing alone would put up a good fight against Wolerine together they should be able to win.If Cassie were there it would be a lock if Wolvie werwe 1 on 1 h could take each in a row

Whirlysplatt
Nice to see you back EvilCap you've been here a year, where did you vanish to a while back?

EvilCap America
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Nice to see you back EvilCap you've been here a year, where did you vanish to a while back?

When i first joined the board i got knocked offline for months after a move.Now just this year ive been offline the whole summer because of all kinds of problems trying to hook up DSL .Kinda weird technically ive only been active on the boards for a couple months because something keeps messing up and keeping me off.Still good to be back around someplace i can talk comics and such all day

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by EvilCap America
When i first joined the board i got knocked offline for months after a move.Now just this year ive been offline the whole summer because of all kinds of problems trying to hook up DSL .Kinda weird technically ive only been active on the boards for a couple months because something keeps messing up and keeping me off.Still good to be back around someplace i can talk comics and such all day

its good to have another reader from the eighties back smile

blackweaponx
night wing cant put up a good fight wit wolverine 1 hit he's out wolverine and cap is a tigh for the batter fighter wich means wolverine is like the bast fighter in marvel and u think he can hit some guy named dick once

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.