Get Advise from KMCDUDE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
Probs with your love life? Home life? or do you want to go outside and blow your brains out with a sawed off shotgun to get rid of your no life loser existance smile

Come see the KMC SHRINK eek!

Dont expect serious reply's wink

Darth_Veav
Im 13, I need help with girls...How do I have girls to be my *****?

kmcdude
Originally posted by Darth_Veav
Im 13, I need help with girls...How do I have girls to be my *****?

big grin Okay follow my tips and u will soon get laid my friend big grin

1.U gotta pimp them man,girls want what they cant have,let them ring YOU,dont get caught checking them out,as they may FLATTER themself and will there for play hard to get.

2.Get a life smile I mean save up some money get a car and a job,have something going for ya.

3.NEVER brag to your mates about a girl if u like them

4.Get a haircut and hide your star wars dvd's smile

U MAY JUST GET LAID BOY!!

Darth_Veav
Originally posted by kmcdude
big grin Okay follow my tips and u will soon get laid my friend big grin

1.U gotta pimp them man,girls want what they cant have,let them ring YOU,dont get caught checking them out,as they may FLATTER themself and will there for play hard to get.

2.Get a life smile I mean save up some money get a car and a job,have something going for ya.

3.NEVER brag to your mates about a girl if u like them

4.Get a haircut and hide your star wars dvd's smile

U MAY JUST GET LAID BOY!!

Thanks cause I dont wanna end up as a 40 year old virign.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Darth_Veav
Thanks cause I dont wanna end up as a 40 year old virign.

laughing Dont sweat man,your 13 wink I did not get ''lucky'' till I was 16 smile

Leo.M
hysterical 14 baby

Snoopbert
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Leo.M
Darth_Veav, kmc didn't get laid in till 16, do you really want to listen 2 him

kmcdude
Originally posted by Leo.M
Darth_Veav, kmc didn't get laid in till 16, do you really want to listen 2 him

I were not a desperado and waited till I found a ''good looking'' chick to lose my virginity too big grin

not a 14 yr old trailer park whore like u did wink

Okay more questions please.........

kmcdude
hysterical 14 baby

Also people that feel the need to brag about what age they lost there virginity are most likely virgins that still think sex is ''cool'' laughing

Leo.M
eek2 i lost it at 14 at of luck...she was really really slutty but hot hot

kmcdude
eek2 i lost it at 14 at of luck...she was really really slutty but hot hot

Fair enough, I will take your word for it smile

kmcdude
While I am gone feel free to post your problems and I will get back to every post smile

Leo.M
couch

TX!
strange i lost mines at 15 stick out tongue we have 14,15,16 stick out tongue

Leo.M
Originally posted by TX!

happy

DeVi| D0do
Advice. You give advice... not advise. roll eyes (sarcastic)

fantasygirl
I'm so bored, so I'll just asked something. I've got a boring life. laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
heres some advice.....stop obsessing about slipknot, it'll get you banned.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
heres some advice.....stop obsessing about slipknot, it'll get you banned.

laughing out loud meh,I dont care about that slipknot thing anymore......

Ladyluck
Originally posted by TX!

me too stick out tongue

kmcdude
Originally posted by fantasygirl
I'm so bored, so I'll just asked something. I've got a boring life. laughing out loud

Well Miss,follow my words

1.Get a boyfriend smile Go out with him and have fun wink

2.Chuck your computer at your window right now smile Those thing lead to posting in threads made by insane people like me smile

3.Start learning to dance or sing or act,Take up a hobby,become famous and when u become famous Miss Fantasy girl make sure you send me a million dollars in a check so no jews try and steal it wink

LiL nAstY GirL
stick out tongue stick out tongue...Give me some advice. stick out tongue

Family_guy725
ok kmcdude i live in an apartment and next door to me live this couple that have sex like every friggin hour of the day and i can never watch tv go to sleep or even hear myself think(damn there at it again) what should i do

LiL nAstY GirL
Originally posted by Family_guy725
ok kmcdude i live in an apartment and next door to me live this couple that have sex like every friggin hour of the day and i can never watch tv go to sleep or even hear myself think(damn there at it again) what should i do

If you cant beat them...

Family_guy725
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
If you cant beat them...
no friggin way the thing is there like in there 50's i think im gonna throw up if i have to listen to it any longer

LiL nAstY GirL
Ewwwwwwwwwwwww sick

kmcdude
Originally posted by Family_guy725

laughing out loud Listen my man to my wise words

1.Get a shotgun,simply saw the end off to make it more easy to carry in your jacket. wink

2.Next time your naughty neighbors are at it,kick open there door,now from the sounds of this couple they might not be in the bed blink So be prepared to blow the guys head off as soon as you open the door as they are proberly ''banging'' on the kitchen floor,or even the lounge floor,(who knows)After blowing this horny guy's head off,take his ''sex obsessed girlfriend'' into your apartment and simply tell her you are ''the man'' and now you have no more annoying neighbors and also have a live in sex slave
blink

kmcdude
laughing out loud Listen my man to my wise words

1.Get a shotgun,simply saw the end off to make it more easy to carry in your jacket. wink

2.Next time your naughty neighbors are at it,kick open there door,now from the sounds of this couple they might not be in the bed blink So be prepared to blow the guys head off as soon as you open the door as they are proberly ''banging'' on the kitchen floor,or even the lounge floor,(who knows)After blowing this horny guy's head off,take his ''sex obsessed girlfriend'' into your apartment and simply tell her you are ''the man'' and now you have no more annoying neighbors and also have a live in sex slave
blink

P.S after reading they are 50 maybe you should shoot her as well wink

Family_guy725
P.S after reading they are 50 maybe you should shoot her as well wink
oh revenge is so damn sweet evil face http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/2guns.gif

kmcdude
**** yeahgunsmilie

K.Diddy
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
stick out tongue stick out tongue...Give me some advice. stick out tongue

stick out tongue Give me a problem

Tangible God
Alright, I need some Advice.

Where do I go to find some Licorice Lengerie?

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Tangible God
Alright, I need some Advice.

Where do I go to find some Licorice Lengerie?

smile Well in my town theres a place called ''World for adults'' There you can buy almost anything that you and your girlfriend or boyfriends, girlfriend can think of.
wink

There should be somewhere seedy like that where you live under a different name.

Also in my experience I have only came across choclate and strawberry......I could be wrong though........

P.S Let me know how it went wink

redcaped
Men xon't lose virginity, they lose fire. Oh balls!

K.Diddy
Originally posted by redcaped
Men xon't lose virginity, they lose fire. Oh balls!

confused Dont know where your going with this...........but if you want to lose your virginity I suggest learn how to type a little bit and then come and see me and I will introduce you to my mate BIG Ben wink

redcaped
No thanks

Tha C-Master
I grew a third arm this morning when I was cutting my hair... in fact its still growing, what should I do? sad

xyz jedi
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Advice. You give advice... not advise. roll eyes (sarcastic) I advise you to give me advice

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I grew a third arm this morning when I was cutting my hair... in fact its still growing, what should I do? sad

Well,We all know that your mum keeps a axe in the bedroom for all them disgusting fat girls u bring home smile

I suggest using that axe and cutting that 3rd arm right off...........come to think of it,......cut your balls of while you are at it wink

dark_angelz
laughing Im pretty bored with my life too, like fantasygirl. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.