It's now official.NO GAMBIT IN X3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/news/articles/2292.asp

Straight from the horses mouth.No one was casted so we won't see him.

pr1983
What, they can cast halle berry and james marsden but not someone to play gambit?

Please...

X-Menfan87
Nooo........................................................... pissed

mr.smiley
Yeah it sucks big time.Even a small 5 second role would have been nice.Is it that hard to stick a guy in a trench coat and give him a pack of cards?

xmarksthespot
Bleh... who cares...? shifty
laughing
Poor Gambit fans.

Leo.M
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

wolvie'sgirl
NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@#$%^&*()&**%$##$%@@^!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's SH*T! He's too hot not to be in it!

Leo.M
stupid halle berry took Gambits 5 sec. in x-men 3 that B****

sagistar
what???? no!!!! thats crazy!!!! i've been waiting for ages to see a glimpse of my cajun!!! what happened?? argh!!!!

oh..i'm new btw...hi everyone

*falls down onto knees and cries*
nnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Disturbance
So it's definitely going to be Wolverine The Movie Series Episode III.
Gambit would've been cool *sigh* sad

Mainstream
at least if X3 sucks we can say "X3 would have be cool if Gambit was in it"

Clovie
not gonna see it schmoll

Mainstream
Originally posted by Clovie
not gonna see it schmoll

I think they pushed Gambit back to X4...think about it 3 xmen are suppose to die...so if Gambit not in it he can't die...even when Gambit fans lose..they still win...gambit_sm

Fianna
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Mainstream
let me think...they did a poll after Xmen 1 "which character would you like to see in X2..." Gambit won. Gambit was suppose to be in X2...as a cameo..it got pulled...about 50 sites said he'd be in X3..yet he's not....hmmmmmmm interesting. my bullsh*t sense is tingling...I know what they saying...."Gambit too much like Wolverine" really? Gambit got a healing factor and claws...he can't remember stuff, he want to get in Jean's pants, (that one might be true though..but what guy xman don't) Gambit was a lab rat for canada? Gambit a white thug would be player Wolverine a tough guy with honor and rage....they're as different as Superman is to Lex. and the other one "Gambit powers are too much like Cyclops" for the love of Apocalypse...does anyone in hollywood even know what Gambit powers are? Gambit charges up none living objects...Cyclops fires an optic blast...how is that similar...theirs that bullsh*t sense again....like said Xmen 4 people...they can't push Remy back forever. gambit_sm

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by Mainstream
let me think...they did a poll after Xmen 1 "which character would you like to see in X2..." Gambit won. Gambit was suppose to be in X2...as a cameo..it got pulled...about 50 sites said he'd be in X3..yet he's not....hmmmmmmm interesting. my bullsh*t sense is tingling...I know what they saying...."Gambit too much like Wolverine" really? Gambit got a healing factor and claws...he can't remember stuff, he want to get in Jean's pants, (that one might be true though..but what guy xman don't) Gambit was a lab rat for canada? Gambit a white thug would be player Wolverine a tough guy with honor and rage....they're as different as Superman is to Lex. and the other one "Gambit powers are too much like Cyclops" for the love of Apocalypse...does anyone in hollywood even know what Gambit powers are? Gambit charges up none living objects...Cyclops fires an optic blast...how is that similar...theirs that bullsh*t sense again....like said Xmen 4 people...they can't push Remy back forever. gambit_sm Yeah I know to similar myass! mad Originally posted by Mainstream
he want to get in Jean's pants, (that one might be true though..but what guy xman don't) Uhm Maybe the guy, X-man... and cable... and northstar... and... Iceman (he's just in denial) stick out tongue

Mainstream
gambit_sm "you don wanna see X3...come sit wit Gambit instead"

Marvelgeek
gambit_sm "you don wanna see X3...come sit wit Gambit instead" Using that charm power eh? For some reason I got a horrible santa/michael jackson feeling about what u just said.
"I don wanna see x3... I'll come sit wit Gambit instead" no expression

Mainstream
"Da name Gambit....remember it cuz you gonna be seeing me soon enough kicking @ss jus like in da good old days no?" gambit_sm

Marvelgeek
"Da name Gambit....remember it cuz you gonna be seeing me soon enough kicking @ss jus like in da good old days no?" gambit_sm We'll see... We'll see... stick out tongue

Mainstream
at least Gambit gonna be in Xmen legends 2 and dat no lie....gambit_sm

Clovie
Originally posted by Fianna
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! who's darth vadAr? tongue10

and i totally agree sad

Mainstream
"I'm gonna be in X3...but I'm gonna be hiddin" gambit_sm

DarthLazious
He will be in X-Men 4.

Mainstream
Originally posted by DarthLazious
He will be in X-Men 4.

with luck in X4....we'll see Gambit, Psylocke, Sentinels, less Wolverine, and Angel wings get f**Ked up....(god I love saying that)

mr.smiley
I think this only proves Fox doesn't want to please the fans.They only want to push Wovlerine.Just look at the movies,it's so obvious.

X men one was decent enough.X2 is where it started.We don't get sinister,or the hellfire club or the sentinals or any of that.We get stryker who they smoothly connect to weapon X.The fans have wanted Gambit from the get go,but fox doesn't want Wolverine to lose any flair.Lets face it,Gambit in X3=Wolverine taking second seat.With Jackman helping make this film we should have realized we wouldn't see Gambit.

Mainstream
when will Hollywood learn...it's not an Xman movie...it's an Xmen movie...I can understand not putting Gambit in the first one...and maybe even not having him in the second one, but come on the 3rd time was suppose to be a charm...oh well X4....Greedy Greedy Hugh Jackmen....you've headlined Xmen movies...then you gonna make a Wolverine movie...mr. their a special seat in hell with your name on it waiting for you humantorch roast in pieces bub.

Marvelgeek
when will Hollywood learn...it's not an Xman movie...it's an Xmen movie...I can understand not putting Gambit in the first one...and maybe even not having him in the second one, but come on the 3rd time was suppose to be a charm...oh well X4....Greedy Greedy Hugh Jackmen....you've headlined Xmen movies...then you gonna make a Wolverine movie...mr. their a special seat in hell with your name on it waiting for you humantorch roast in pieces bub. I thought Jackman's been saying he doesn't wanna do that much more x-men, something along the lines with "passing the torch to the kids who wolvie's been like a mentor too"

mr.smiley
Originally posted by Marvelgeek
I thought Jackman's been saying he doesn't wanna do that much more x-men, something along the lines with "passing the torch to the kids who wolvie's been like a mentor too"

He might have,i'm not sure.But I do know one thing:He turned down being the next James Bond and as far as I know he's not taking on any other franchises.He'll probably either take it easy after X3 or go full force into the Wolverine solo movie (albeit he'll play hard ball with what they're going to pay him),and he'll probably do one two other movies in the process.

xmarksthespot

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/accbdc77.jpg

shifty

Leo.M
you guys have to go see X-3 cuz if it makes allot of money they'll want to make another and maybe Gambit will be in it

Voracious
oh man! no Gambit....what a shame....was hopin and praying....oh well sad

chucktaylor
This sucks.

mr.smiley
yes it does.It's very depressing......................................Maybe we'll get lucky though and their just saying that.Maybe he realy will be in it and we'll all be suprised.........................

I doubt it though.

Fianna
Originally posted by Clovie
who's darth vadAr? tongue10

and i totally agree sad The female version of Darth Vader renske

Rave X
cry crybaby

Mainstream
you gotta support X3 cuz if you don't it won't be an X4.

LISA-J
never say never guys,1)we don't know for sure xverse is legit-they don't give quotes or name sources,fishy is the word I would use to discribe xverse.2)fox have been known to play thes games before.Gambit may just make a apppearence in x3 yet.

Mainstream
Originally posted by LISA-J
never say never guys,1)we don't know for sure xverse is legit-they don't give quotes or name sources,fishy is the word I would use to discribe xverse.2)fox have been known to play thes games before.Gambit may just make a apppearence in x3 yet.

yeah...take that you Gambit haters....all 3 of you. leftright

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by LISA-J
never say never guys,1)we don't know for sure xverse is legit-they don't give quotes or name sources,fishy is the word I would use to discribe xverse.2)fox have been known to play thes games before.Gambit may just make a apppearence in x3 yet. 1) Umm isn't citing producer, Ralph Winter, considered a source? 2) Possible, but imo I don't think the studio would want to risk infuriating an already edgy fanbase just to "play games".

Mainstream
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
1) Umm isn't citing producer, Ralph Winter, considered a source? 2) Possible, but imo I don't think the studio would want to risk infuriating an already edgy fanbase just to "play games".

jus wait til X4 chere eyeoneeyeone all eyes on Remy

mr.smiley
Lets realy hope so.If he's not in X4 then we need to deystroy Fox.

Fianna
Waaay ahead of you ninja

mr.smiley
LOL.

Or lots of plotting.......................................

sagistar
maybe we can make our own movie!!!! and make lots of money ^^ then they'll be sry...

stupid fox

Draco69
THANK GOD!! Now I don't have to sit through his annoying fake-ass French accent and his tendency to **** anything that moves.

crimsonphoenix
yeah gambit is a wh***. but that is who he is

X-Menfan87
Originally posted by mr.smiley

You know what everyone is saying something different everywhere so I'll wait for the movie to come out before I freak.

Leo.M
Originally posted by X-Menfan87
You know what everyone is saying something different everywhere so I'll wait for the movie to come out before I freak.

I agree with her and maybe fox doesn't want ppl to know gambit's in x3 cuz they want to surprise ppl

X-Menfan87
Originally posted by Leo.M
I agree with her and maybe fox doesn't want ppl to know gambit's in x3 cuz they want to surprise ppl
Thank You big grin

gls
Originally posted by X-Menfan87
Thank You big grin
they did say that there was a few unscripted surprises...hmmm.. confused
i'm still hoping gambit is in it

Mainstream
Originally posted by Draco69
THANK GOD!! Now I don't have to sit through his annoying fake-ass French accent and his tendency to **** anything that moves.

yeah but you do have to sit and learn about Wolverine fake memories big grin

Marvelgeek
yeah but you do have to sit and learn about Wolverine fake memories big grin Oh lord.... sad

Mainstream
Originally posted by Marvelgeek
Oh lord.... sad

I wonder win they gonna make an Xmen movie.....so far all they've made is Wolverine and his X-ceptional friends 1 and 2 sick

rianna_d
DAMN IT!
this is very depressing! sad

@#%!

mad this is a XMEN movie, not XMAN, I'm so sick of the wolverine overdose! mad I want GAMBIT!
I wasn't going to watch this movie, but If we don't see it we won't have XMEN4, Gambit HAS to be there @#%!

Clovie
Originally posted by Fianna
The female version of Darth Vader renske you got me here notworthy

Protector
Hey I am just as sad as all of you, I mean Gambit is my second favorite character but could we please stop the Wolverine bashing. I mean it's not his fault. Blame Fox they are a company and imperfect. Leave Wolverine he is an idea and very perfect

pr1983
wolverine? perfect? messed

ayjay
this sux total ass....>_<...DAANG.....

Paola
yawn

Warmonger
Thank you lord. I think if I had to listen to five minutes of that faggish accent I would ****ing kill myself. He made the cartoon almost apinful to watch.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Warmonger
Thank you lord. I think if I had to listen to five minutes of that faggish accent I would ****ing kill myself. He made the cartoon almost apinful to watch.

at least Gambit don't say Bub like 15 times an episode...heh heh

wsg
Hey guys I so agree with this I love the cajun,but maybe Mainstreens right?

It is very depressing we were waitin so long to have a Gambit in the next movie!

wsg
I love that accent!

But a mainstreem I like how wolvie says bub all the time.

Mainstream
Originally posted by wsg
I love that accent!

But a mainstreem I like how wolvie says bub all the time.

I was just kiddin...Bub...I love when Gambit and Rogue use to speak at one another on the old cartoon.

Rogue: get outa mah way sugah!

Gambit: but chere Gambit don want you to go chere..unless you give Gambit a little kiss?

Rogue: ya dang blasted fool! you wanna end up in a coma?

Gambit: mabye it be worth it chere!

Rogue: what in the world am ah gonna do with you Remy?

Gambit: Gambit got some ideas Chere.

wsg
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww............that was so cute!I love Gambit and Rogue!

Mainstream
I share in your love....you gotta love their F**Ked up off again on again off again on again off again on again relationship

wsg
Ya I know it so wacky,but thats what ya love about it!Who do ya love more Gambit or Rogue?

Mainstream
Rogue

wsg
ooooohhhhh......not me the love falls on the cajun!!!smileI love him to death!!!!

Mainstream
Originally posted by wsg
ooooohhhhh......not me the love falls on the cajun!!!smileI love him to death!!!!

I hope that works out for you wink

wsg
Thanks,hey thats weird how I like the guy more and you like the girl more.

Mainstream
Originally posted by wsg
Thanks,hey thats weird how I like the guy more and you like the girl more.

and don't you forget it cable2

wsg
lol,I just love him better.

Mainstream
gambit_sm

steve_zissou
Ok THIS IS IT.. BAH..

How many of you guys read Wizard?!? Was there not an interview of Brett Ratner and did he not say there was gambit in the movie?!?

I trust Ratner did not lie, or else I will throw smelly shoes at him frequently. I honestly think comicbookmovies whatever isn't too trust worthy all the time but Wizard? I trust those guys..

mr.smiley
I hope he's in it.

BlackLight81
I share in your love....you gotta love their F**Ked up off again on again off again on again off again on again relationship
I love it....I think it's great....It's proboably my favorite relationship in the whole X-Men series....And I'm still holding out hope of seeing Gambit in X3

X-Woman
I hope he's in it.
You could keep hoping but I highly doubt there are going to add anymore popular characters in like Gambit. A small tiny cameo would be nice though.

Grinning Goku
I think they pushed Gambit back to X4...think about it 3 xmen are suppose to die...so if Gambit not in it he can't die...even when Gambit fans lose..they still win...gambit_sm

Do you have a link to the site that said 3 X-Men are gonna die?

roughrider
I wouldn't care if I ever saw Gambit on the screen. We've got Beast coming, and if they can find more screen time for Colossus, and maybe one day Havok, then Remy can just get lost in the swamp, chere. stick out tongue

Mainstream
Originally posted by roughrider
I wouldn't care if I ever saw Gambit on the screen. We've got Beast coming, and if they can find more screen time for Colossus, and maybe one day Havok, then Remy can just get lost in the swamp, chere. stick out tongue

or Colossus could get killed by Juggy and rust in peace comrade. after all he lacks personality he's colder than the steel than he can transform his skin into. colossus4

Smodden
NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!! I'll be gambit, if I have too...pissed

mr.smiley
I'm still crossing my fingers though.

EvilMarkyMark66
I'm pissed. Gambit has been my favorite ever since I started getting into X-Men to the point where I used to carry a deck of cards on me at all times when I was 9 because I wanted to BE him. Hell, I will be Gambit in the movie if I have to. It works. I had a crush on both Anna Paquin AND Rogue when I was 10, I took 3 years of French in high school, I have a trenchcoat, I know how to use a bow staff and I have a deck of X-Men playing cards. And let's not forget that I'm also of French descent, which is pretty close to Cajun. I was MADE to play Gambit.

steve_zissou
And I quote from: WIZARD: The comic's magazine 167 of september 2005...

Question number 9 of 21:

Who are the new mutants?
Let the fanboy fantasies begin. Besides Grammer's addition as the beast, the film WILL debut three new team members: Kitty Pryde, Angel, and GAMBIT......

Gambit, who Singer had hoped to see make a cameo in the first two films but couldn't fit, also plays a small part in the current script, but it isn't clear whether he was on Xavier or Magneto's side.

END QUOTE!

Ugh there. See? I think he'll be there. AT LEAST a cameo if anything at all.

DarkCrawler

Maybe there is an god after all.

Mainstream
X4: Gambit Begins

Warmonger
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Maybe there is an god after all.

Finally someone who sees it my way. You should read Ultiamte X-men Anual for a good laugh.

Mainstream
Finally someone who sees it my way. You should read Ultiamte X-men Anual for a good laugh.

my "anti-Gambit fan sense is tingling"

thedarkphoenix
Gambit is ok but i'm more focused on Jean and Phoenix right now

Mainstream
Originally posted by thedarkphoenix
Gambit is ok but i'm more focused on Jean and Phoenix right now

I understand...but come X4...I'm gonna be focused on Gambit and hopefully Psylocke..and some mutant hunting robots

Warmonger
my "anti-Gambit fan sense is tingling"

Its true I do hate Gambit. Hes number 3 of my most disliked comic book characters. But seeing as this thread is mostly full of those who like him I'll keep my negative commetns to myself.

Director321
Ive Been Hereing alot of shit about gambit being in X3 and how mad some of you are that hes not going to be in X3 Gambit From What I Know Is that he was never in the story line it was just a rumor but idk maybe he will pop out of no where in X3 we just gotta wait and see.

TwisterGameX
Gambit is set to be in x4

gls
set? no, he's just a maybe. nothing is set yet.

Protector
aGREED

Mainstream
more than likely characters like Gambit, Psylocke and Cable will have to wait until X4...they are the more "morden age" Xmen. Wolverine, Shadowcat, Storm, Beast, Angel..they more of the older Xmen.

Mainstream
Its true I do hate Gambit. Hes number 3 of my most disliked comic book characters. But seeing as this thread is mostly full of those who like him I'll keep my negative commetns to myself.

I'll keep my anti-Wolverine comments to myself too...Chere gambit12

"O Gambit beat ya"

Drache53
I understand...but come X4...I'm gonna be focused on Gambit and hopefully Psylocke..and some mutant hunting robots

Waitaminute, waitaminute, waitaminute... Is it confirmed that they're making X4? When did this happen? Or are we just talking about it like people are talking about Spider-Man 4?

laurel lebeau
hey mainstream, buddy, where'd the awesome gambit smiley thingy come from? i am so tired.... i just got home last night at three. mama and me went to see about our old house.... she said, "laurel, chere, i think it's time for us to go home. without your mojo, no amount of luck and gris-gris can keep the city safe!" i think it's because of papa needing mama's and my cooking to help out at his place, but that's not the point. within three months, n'awlins will be home again! woohoo! now for the sadness. i'm so bummed about gambit not being in.... but happy, because no one could play my darlingest love remy lebeau without messing him up. now i can keep him pure and unuglified in my mind. anyhow, i feel i've plainly gone a little loopy, so i think i'll go take a nap. yup, algebra2 is my next class. definitely nappy-time. time for de craziest cajun in n'awlins to sign out. loved and missed everyone while i was gone.

-hugs from
laurel

Paola
gambit12

you have to write "gambit12" between this symbol: ~

laurel lebeau
thanks, paola! long time, no talk. missed ya, and everyone. i LOVE the sig and avatar. it's about time i change mine.... i'm still gonna love yours. big grin ....or should i say.... gambit12 hahaha! forget the signature heart. no one notices it anyay. i should have a signature gambit! stick out tongue anyhow, love y'all! laurel's checking out. bye!

Mainstream
Originally posted by laurel lebeau
hey mainstream, buddy, where'd the awesome gambit smiley thingy come from? i am so tired.... i just got home last night at three. mama and me went to see about our old house.... she said, "laurel, chere, i think it's time for us to go home. without your mojo, no amount of luck and gris-gris can keep the city safe!" i think it's because of papa needing mama's and my cooking to help out at his place, but that's not the point. within three months, n'awlins will be home again! woohoo! now for the sadness. i'm so bummed about gambit not being in.... but happy, because no one could play my darlingest love remy lebeau without messing him up. now i can keep him pure and unuglified in my mind. anyhow, i feel i've plainly gone a little loopy, so i think i'll go take a nap. yup, algebra2 is my next class. definitely nappy-time. time for de craziest cajun in n'awlins to sign out. loved and missed everyone while i was gone.

-hugs from
laurel here chere

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies.php

laurel lebeau
mon ami, i cannot believe how much i missed you and all y'all.... i'm so happy to be talking to y'all! and now that i'm almost home.... n'awlins missed me. and i missed y'all. so i hope we can have a great time being reacquainted. love to all.

everyone's favorite cajun,

laurel
gambit12

Mainstream
and dat ain't no lie chere gambit12

crimsonphoenix
Mainstream, i love it when you talk like gambit.....lol

Mainstream
Originally posted by crimsonphoenix
Mainstream, i love it when you talk like gambit.....lol

I love it too chere, remind me of ma'peoples back in da swamps. gambit12

laurel lebeau
ha! i'd love it if y'all lived here, in de swamps with the bayou trash like me.... that would be nice. we could hang out and date hot cajun guys and girls, each our own. :-D that would be awesome. y'all should come down at mardi gras! that would be amazing! anyhow, keep talking like that, mainstream. i love to hear home from strangers. big grin

laurel
gambit12

Mainstream
yo don' wanna be messin wit Gambit

laurel lebeau

crimsonphoenix
u guys/gals are crazy.....lol

Mainstream
u guys/gals are crazy.....lol

"why you gotta say such thangs chere?...no you gone hurt Gambit feelins."

crimsonphoenix
I didn't mean it like that sugah......

Mainstream
"Gambit un'da stands...don worry bout nuthin"

crimsonphoenix
"*Sigh* What am I going to do with you, Remy Lebeau?" lol

Mainstream
"Gambit just wanna be Gambit is dat so wrong"

mr.smiley
They would probably screw up the voice in a movie anyway.Gambits voice is as important as Wolverines sideburns or Cyclops sunglasses.

Mainstream
They would probably screw up the voice in a movie anyway.Gambits voice is as important as Wolverines sideburns or Cyclops sunglasses.

or Cable metal arm.

laurel lebeau
YES! finally someone agrees! gambit's cajun-ness simply cannot be ignored! his TRADEMARK is his accent! the cards, the gloves, and trenchcoat, the magenta.... these things are, at some points, very important, but what makes the cajun the cajun is his cajun accent. thank you, mr. smiley and mainstream. woohoo! no i'm gonna sulk because my accent's not so great.... but when e moved, everyone said i sound cajun. could it be i just don't sound cajun in n'awlins? or maybe i DO and i just can't hear my own accent.... anyhow, off topic as always.... love y'all

laurel
gambit12

The True Fear
lame

laurel lebeau
lame? meaning what? you have a problem with gambit's accent? you have a problem with mine? lemme guess, you're a yankee. you gotta be, to be hatin' so on cajuns. or a foreigner.... if you're french, spanish or african, you're a disgrace to your creole cousins. or did lame refer to something some else said? surely you wouldn't be trying to insult mainstream, mr. smiley, or crimsonphoenix just because they were having some fun? or mocking me, because of accent worries? you really wouldn't be trying to dis on gambit? please, be more specific, mon ami. see, i'd love to put any rude people in their place, and you seem to be one.... but maybe i'm wrong.... (say no and be nasty so i can be mean to you, please please please) laughing anyway, catch y'all later!

laurel
gambit12

Mainstream
Originally posted by The True Fear
lame

no your not you pretty cool

DarkCrawler
YES! finally someone agrees! gambit's cajun-ness simply cannot be ignored! his TRADEMARK is his accent! the cards, the gloves, and trenchcoat, the magenta.... these things are, at some points, very important, but what makes the cajun the cajun is his cajun accent. thank you, mr. smiley and mainstream. woohoo! no i'm gonna sulk because my accent's not so great.... but when e moved, everyone said i sound cajun. could it be i just don't sound cajun in n'awlins? or maybe i DO and i just can't hear my own accent.... anyhow, off topic as always.... love y'all

laurel
gambit12

Um...calm down a little? smile

Even I am not that bad with Namor... stick out tongue

Mainstream
"Don no body wanna see Gambit in'a Xmen movie...den maybe Gambit go make his own movie....Gambit mutant pimp warrior..it'll be a classic no?"

laurel lebeau
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Um...calm down a little? smile

Even I am not that bad with Namor... stick out tongue
i know.... i'm just SO happy to be home. i'm superhyper 24/7, haven't stopped listening to jazz for three weeks, and refuse to eat anything but gumbo, jambalaya, and alligator (rarities in texas, you see). it's a me thing. naturally, my love for gambit would be magnified x10 because i'm almost home, in his home city. yay! so i'm sorry. i'm just a little smiley. sorry. hugs anyhow!

laurel
gambit12

Mainstream
I don t'ink ya'll wanna be messin wit Gambit gambit12

laurel lebeau
chere! how could you! assume that i would EVER think about messing with mon amour! how terrible! i love gambit, and i would never say anything mean or 'mess with' him! mainstream, mon ami, you should know better. of course, this being in jest. until we meet again.

laurel
gambit12

Mainstream
gambit12 and dat no lie

laurel lebeau
what's no lie? i'm confused.... i've spent too much time in texas. way too far from my bayou home.... i've been losing my wits. mind using smaller words?

laurel
gambit12

Mainstream
what's no lie? i'm confused.... i've spent too much time in texas. way too far from my bayou home.... i've been losing my wits. mind using smaller words?

laurel
gambit12

I just like saying dat anit no lie....and dat anit no lie

laurel lebeau
ah. now i understand. what was this thread about, anyhow? ah, yes.... no gambit in x3. i agree with your tagline-thingy. x4 will be all about ma chere gambit. love to ya, mainstream. peace(s).

laurel
gambit12

Mainstream
ah. now i understand. what was this thread about, anyhow? ah, yes.... no gambit in x3. i agree with your tagline-thingy. x4 will be all about ma chere gambit. love to ya, mainstream. peace(s).

laurel
gambit12 laughing

a1hsauce
i just read the article...thats sad sad

laurel lebeau
isn't it? i nearly cried. btw, how're ya, a1hsauce? aside from being sad like all of us? and packing what? for what? i'm confused again.... maybe i really DO need to stay in new orleans to live. and i thought i was kidding.... love to all y'all.

laurel
gambit12

The True Fear
lame? meaning what? you have a problem with gambit's accent? you have a problem with mine? lemme guess, you're a yankee. you gotta be, to be hatin' so on cajuns. or a foreigner.... if you're french, spanish or african, you're a disgrace to your creole cousins. or did lame refer to something some else said? surely you wouldn't be trying to insult mainstream, mr. smiley, or crimsonphoenix just because they were having some fun? or mocking me, because of accent worries? you really wouldn't be trying to dis on gambit? please, be more specific, mon ami. see, i'd love to put any rude people in their place, and you seem to be one.... but maybe i'm wrong.... (say no and be nasty so i can be mean to you, please please please) laughing anyway, catch y'all later!

laurel
gambit12

i said lame as a response to the thread title. Canjun rules

laurel lebeau
oh ok. i guess no being mean after all. you seem nice enough, i suppose.... i need to go find and torment revan souer. he's a RIOT! and such a meanie.... ok, well, i'm supposed to be doing homework related to the metamorphosis, by kafka, so i'm gonna split now. love to all.

laurel
gambit12

~dorkerina~
This may sound liek a wierd interupion (sob devitated about gambit being booted (grrrrrr)) but gambit and rouge have a love hate thing going right, bu ti couldn't see the movie rouge hatin gambit. i supose it may jsut be cause i luf him so.... but yeah anyone else agree??

bahhh_yeti
Apparently there are 2 possiblities hw gambit will b brought into X-4. The first being a hired assassin/thief for magneto OR stryker to attempt to steal mutant research (cerebro) from Xavier. The Second being the uprise of the sentinels, world in chaos and Gambit is the leader of one the rebel mutant organisations that have numerous local around the world. (avengers, exaclibur etc)

crimsonphoenix
Ok i have something to confess.......
The reason why gambit is not going to be in x3 is because he is at my house. I've been keeping him to myself.......lol

mr.smiley
Damn you!

bash

Bring him back!!!!

LOL

crimsonphoenix
Gambit doesnt want to come back. I give him cocoa and chocolate chip cookies.

mr.smiley
Gambit doesnt want to come back. I give him cocoa and chocolate chip cookies.

Well that's more than the people at Fox would probably give him.

crimsonphoenix
Well that's more than the people at Fox would probably give him.

True True...lol

laurel lebeau

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by bahhh_yeti
Apparently there are 2 possiblities hw gambit will b brought into X-4. The first being a hired assassin/thief for magneto OR stryker to attempt to steal mutant research (cerebro) from Xavier. The Second being the uprise of the sentinels, world in chaos and Gambit is the leader of one the rebel mutant organisations that have numerous local around the world. (avengers, exaclibur etc) Considering Stryker is dead I don't see him hiring anybody...Originally posted by crimsonphoenix
Gambit doesnt want to come back. I give him cocoa and chocolate chip cookies. You're welcome to keep him. I'd rather have Nightcrawler back, or more Colossus. Where are you hiding Nightcrawler!?

Mainstream
Colossus over Gambit? it jus don add up chere

laurel lebeau
not to me, either.... but perhaps some people simply think differently from us.... colossus is ok.... gimme my homeboy over metal-man any day. not that i don't have plenty of love for all, 'cause i do! all x-men rock! big grin k, g2g, tty'all later!

laurel
gambit12

dacca
they have to bring gambit in to jeopardise the relationship between rogue and bobby drake (iceman) because we haven't really heard much from rogue since x1!! i have a sneaky feeling he may make an appearance!

Mainstream
Originally posted by dacca
they have to bring gambit in to jeopardise the relationship between rogue and bobby drake (iceman) because we haven't really heard much from rogue since x1!! i have a sneaky feeling he may make an appearance!

you may be on ta sumpin chere...they said Gambit won't make an appearance they didn't say Remy Lebeau wasn't...and dat anit no lie.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>