Batman's body count?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MatchesMalone
How many people immediately died as a result of Bruce Wayne/Batman's actions or inactions in the Batman Begin's movie?

How many people could have "possibly" been immediately killed as a result of Bruce Wayne/Batman's actions or inactions in the Batman Begin's movie?

I would appreciate any and everybody's answer to both questions.

NoFate007
Maybe like a billion? Lol I don't know.

No confirmed movie kills besides Ra's, and even then its kinda questionable.

Red Superfly
There were probably a dozen or so comic book geeks who killed themselves because Batman's ears were 5mm too short.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Red Superfly
There were probably a dozen or so comic book geeks who killed themselves because Batman's ears were 5mm too short.

I was disspointed because in the comics.Bruce Parents got shot on a Tuesday...but on the movie it was clearly a Friday...how could they have made such a horrible mistake......(just kidding)

NoFate007
Sounds reminiscent of the kids that say "Peter Parker has green eyes and Tobey has BLUE!!! EW!!! WHY DON'T THEY SPEND A MILLION DOLLARS ON CGI AND FIX THAT!!!!!" lol

Mainstream
Originally posted by NoFate007
Sounds reminiscent of the kids that say "Peter Parker has green eyes and Tobey has BLUE!!! EW!!! WHY DON'T THEY SPEND A MILLION DOLLARS ON CGI AND FIX THAT!!!!!" lol

yeah...I could see a hardcore fanboy get mad about anything...."why is Robin throwing bataring with his right hand...it was clearly said back in Dectective comics issue # 134 that Dick Grayson is left handed."

MatchesMalone

No confirmed besides Ra's?

Well, he killed Ra's impersonator when they fought. In that same battle with the impersonator, he killed an unnamed amount of ninjas when he blew the league's hideout up. The body count there was probably in the dozens. Those are actuals kills in self defense under his belt.

In addition, plenty of innocent people could have died when he was escaping police in the bat-mobile. He created many traffic accidents. He even drove right over the driver seat of a police car. Incredibly, I don't think anybody died in the chase seen out of sheer luck. But, it could have been a real mess.

Finally, he intentionally let the real Ra's die. Of course, Ra's may have lived and you already made mention to that.

Bruce had a variety of kills under his belt. The only thing he didn't do was premeditatedly murder anyone, punisher style.

If I am mistaken about any of this, let me know.

Red Superfly
Batman is therefore responsible for man slaughter.

"killing" indicates murder to me, which is unfair.

In the comics, he's probably been indirectly the cause of many deaths ten times more, especially with the Omac Project being his responsibility.

NoFate007
Oh yeah, I forgot about the scenes with the imposter. So we've got at least 10 or so deaths, definitely, in the film. One intentional "whoops" death, but even then, isn't there something in the book that said they didn't find his body or something? And he does have those Lazarus Pits or something, idk, I hope he's dead lol

Batman Returns

hmm????? if you mean his "movie kills" as in "ALL the movies", lets see.....

1. killed that black guy in the cathedral (that was kickass)

2. killed that guy who backflipped him almost, but he could have just been knoecked out

3. killed joker

4. killed a bunch of the jokers men at axis chemicals AND with the batwing.

5. almost killed catwoman (that one time he pushed her off the roof cuz she stabbed him).

6. you you could say he killed the pengiuin cuz he got the bats to make him crash into the toxic water.

7. killed that clown who almost killed selina (you missed!)

8. killed that "devil" guy in the shopping store (sets him on fire killa style!)

9. kills those 2 clowns who on top of his car (also light up on fire)

and in the schomacher films, sadly, no killing awsomness sad mad damn you schumacher.

in BB, he killed some cops in the police cars during that so called "batmobile" chase and killed ras.

he also killed zazz and probably some of those guys he "swept" up in arkham, i could be wrong though.

he also killed (or got killed) those ninja's (most of them anyways) and the decoy ras (watanabe) in the "temple" that he explodes up.

comics wise, probably like a billion. laughing

Batman Returns

i agree here. lol, i didnt kill myself, but i was very dissapointed with the fact the in BB, batmans ears were TOO DAMN SHORT. and stubby. mad

WindDancer
Originally posted by Batman Returns
hmm????? if you mean his "movie kills" as in "ALL the movies", lets see.....

1. killed that black guy in the cathedral (that was kickass)

2. killed that guy who backflipped him almost, but he could have just been knoecked out

3. killed joker

4. killed a bunch of the jokers men at axis chemicals AND with the batwing.

5. almost killed catwoman (that one time he pushed her off the roof cuz she stabbed him).

6. you you could say he killed the pengiuin cuz he got the bats to make him crash into the toxic water.

7. killed that clown who almost killed selina (you missed!)

8. killed that "devil" guy in the shopping store (sets him on fire killa style!)

9. kills those 2 clowns who on top of his car (also light up on fire)

and in the schomacher films, sadly, no killing awsomness sad mad damn you schumacher.

in BB, he killed some cops in the police cars during that so called "batmobile" chase and killed ras.

he also killed zazz and probably some of those guys he "swept" up in arkham, i could be wrong though.

he also killed (or got killed) those ninja's (most of them anyways) and the decoy ras (watanabe) in the "temple" that he explodes up.

comics wise, probably like a billion. laughing

What the f**k?

Batman Returns
Originally posted by WindDancer
What the f**k?

hey, i was given body counts from the films. gotta problem with that?? evil face

ooooooooohh, almost forgot to mention that imfamous "strongman" kill in batman returns, with the bomb. OWNED! big grin

MatchesMalone
Batman is therefore responsible for man slaughter.

"killing" indicates murder to me, which is unfair.

In the comics, he's probably been indirectly the cause of many deaths ten times more, especially with the Omac Project being his responsibility.

"Killing" has never implied premeditated murder. Batman never committed murder in the movie. He killed quite a few people. He could have killed quite a few more.

Unless Batman killed innocent people in the chase scene, he never committed man slaughter. He killed the ninjas in self defense. That's justifiable homicide, not murder. It is possible he committed vehicular man slaughter on innocent civilians, but we can not confirm that.

In the comics, Batman may have been unknowingly and "indirectly" responsible for deaths. This is due to instances like the Omac Project and the possible assistance in the creation of Joker. However, that is irrelevant, considering that I started this thread referring to Batman being directly responsible for flat out killing people.

How many times has Batman, in the comic books, killed someone in self defense?

Didn't Bruce Wayne get angry when he found out Azreal allowed Abattoir to die?

I realize that my comments may seem like I am being hostile towards you. That is not the case. If anything, I do not how to convey my points in an appropriate manner.

Protector
Oh yeah, I forgot about the scenes with the imposter. So we've got at least 10 or so deaths, definitely, in the film. One intentional "whoops" death, but even then, isn't there something in the book that said they didn't find his body or something? And he does have those Lazarus Pits or something, idk, I hope he's dead lol

Hate to break it to you but Ra is the man that steals second from death every chance he gets. An explosion won't be his master

DarkAge
I prefer the Batman that tries to save people, like the one in TAS. I didn't think it was right that he allowed Ra's to die.

sevenman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.