Am i that evil?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord. Zidane
Imag thinks im evil...and she herself said at the time i was allowed to date other girls...

fantasygirl
I hardly know you. erm

Lord. Zidane
I know just from what i tell you give your opinion. I was going out with her over the internet and she said if you want to date other girls you can so i did but in secret..then i told snehin that i was dating another girl at the time and she saw the post..

Imaginary
Not everything is about you, darling wink

You don't know anything.

fantasygirl
Originally posted by Lord. Zidane
I know just from what i tell you give your opinion. I was going out with her over the internet and she said if you want to date other girls you can so i did but in secret..then i told snehin that i was dating another girl at the time and she saw the post.. Ok, that was evil of you.

stick out tongue

Lord. Zidane
Sigh..you are a different country, if i hadnt told snehin you wouldnt have known...anyway you werent on when i posted that how did you see it?

fantasygirl
Sigh..you are a different country, if i hadnt told snehin you wouldnt have known...anyway you werent on when i posted that how did you see it? She could've just gone back and read it. Or someone showed it to her. stick out tongue

Lord. Zidane
Originally posted by fantasygirl
Ok, that was evil of you.

stick out tongue
Why? i was given permission and i liked this other girl so i thought i would go out with her...

Lord. Zidane
She could've just gone back and read it. Or someone showed it to her. stick out tongue
Oh yea lol

fantasygirl
Why? i was given permission and i liked this other girl so i thought i would go out with her... Oh yeah, still evil. schmoll Naw, I'm just kidding. stick out tongueOriginally posted by Lord. Zidane
Oh yea lol Duh.. roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Imaginary
The latter.

Lord. Zidane
Oh yeah, still evil. schmoll Naw, I'm just kidding. stick out tongue Duh.. roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue
See im not evil..if she hadnt of said i could i wouldnt have shifty

Wolflet
EVIL SINNER roll eyes (sarcastic)

fantasygirl
See im not evil..if she hadnt of said i could i wouldnt have shifty Evil cookie shifty

Lord. Zidane
Lol yay im a cookie thats evil..

fantasygirl
I want to eat you, cookie ermm

Wolflet
spoons are evil sad

Lord. Zidane
You can eat me anytime stick out tongue

Lord. Zidane
Originally posted by Wolflet
spoons are evil sad
Indeed with there shininess..

fantasygirl
You can eat me anytime stick out tongue Oooh shifty What kind of cookie are you? stick out tongue

Lord. Zidane
Im a chocolate chip cookie stick out tongue

Imaginary
Imag thinks im evil...and she herself said at the time i was allowed to date other girls...

I also did ask you to tell me.

Lord. Zidane
You did?

fantasygirl
Im a chocolate chip cookie stick out tongue Those are my favorite. Especially fresh from the oven. droolio

ninja

Lord. Zidane
Yea there really yummy..

Imaginary
You did?

Well, yeah roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lord. Zidane
Oh..anyway i didnt think you would be happy with it so i thought what she doesnt know cant hurt her...for what it means sorry.

Wolflet
nothings better then a good friend smile
EXCEPT
a good friend with chocolate stick out tongue

fantasygirl
nothings better then a good friend smile
EXCEPT
a good friend with chocolate stick out tongue Chocolate droolio stick out tongue

Lord. Zidane
Yummy chocolate...

Wolflet
that was random laughing out loud

Lord. Zidane
Yep, crazy...

fantasygirl
that was random laughing out loud I don't care droolio

Imaginary
Oh..anyway i didnt think you would be happy with it so i thought what she doesnt know cant hurt her...for what it means sorry.

I wouldn't have CARED laughing But you could have had a shred of human decency to tell me so I could stop beating myself up about how I should break up with you smile

Lord. Zidane
lol

Wolflet
gtg bibi

Lord. Zidane
Originally posted by Imaginary
I wouldn't have CARED laughing But you could have had a shred of human decency to tell me so I could stop beating myself up about how I should break up with you smile
Ah well whats done is done..just the way how you reacted is worth all the deciet laughing out loud you were amusing imag..and managed to give more than one person a laugh.. big grin

fantasygirl
gtg bibi Bye huhwave

Lord. Zidane
gtg bibi
See ya

fantasygirl
stick out tongue

Lord. Zidane
Well she was...something evil is the fact that sometimes when she was on msn she would talk to who she thought was me when in actual fact it was the girl i was seeing laughing out loud

fantasygirl
hysterical

Lord. Zidane
Theirs another person who she has amused... laughing out loud

fantasygirl
laughing out loud Wow, interesting story.

Lord. Zidane
Indeed..this thread has made me realise that i am evil..ah well its fun laughing out loud

fantasygirl
Aww.. you'll get used to it. haha stick out tongue

Lord. Zidane
Lol yep. stick out tongue
Are you evil?

fantasygirl
Ask all my friends that question. stick out tongue

Lord. Zidane
Lol, evil is good. yes stick out tongue

fantasygirl
Oh really? detective

Lord. Zidane
loldisguise

fantasygirl
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lord. Zidane
Is someone getting the best of you?

fantasygirl
Maybe shifty

Lord. Zidane
I would like to get the best of you.. no expression shifty whistle stick out tongue

fantasygirl
I'll think about it. stick out tongue

Lord. Zidane
eek! stick out tongue

fantasygirl
Don't get your hopes up. stick out tongue

Lord. Zidane
Aww..my hopes are already up but now there falling down, i hope they dont hurt themselves... stick out tongue

fantasygirl
Be careful with your hopes. stick out tongue

Lord. Zidane
My hopes have been hurt before they spend two weeks in hospital... stick out tongue

fantasygirl
laughing out loud What did you do? stick out tongue

Lord. Zidane
I decided to go skydiving and just as i was about to it, it was cancelled. My hopes were up really high without a parachute and they fell..i visited them in the hospital there okay now though. stick out tongue

fantasygirl
Aww.. how sad. stick out tongue Don't let it go up again like that. stick out tongue

Lord. Zidane
Lol yeah i dont let them out of my care...how are your hopes? stick out tongue

fantasygirl
They're dead. stick out tongue

Lord. Zidane
Lol aww how sad i'll visit their grave sometime.. stick out tongue

fantasygirl
You don't know where they're buried. stick out tongue

Lord. Zidane
At the hopes cemetery in Ireland lol

fantasygirl
I don't live in Ireland. stick out tongue

Lord. Zidane
I know but all hopes go there because there are leprechauns..lol stick out tongue

fantasygirl
I've never seen a leprechaun. schmoll Besides, I have my dead hope here. stick out tongue

Lord. Zidane
Awwhug i'll give you one of my hopes i have lots of them stick out tongue

fantasygirl
Aww.. very kind of you, but you keep your own hopes. I might be able to grow new hopes. stick out tongue

Lord. Zidane
Ok then here i have a hope seed they grow 20% faster than ordinary hopes stick out tongue

fantasygirl
I'm going to give my hope seed time to grow. stick out tongue

Lord. Zidane
Lol they'll grow up to be big and strong, i should be going now see ya later. stick out tongue

fantasygirl
Bye stick out tongue wavey

blood_ninja
i dont think ur evil

Coldfire
lol you're sooooooooo evil Zidane laughing out loud stick out tongue

Emma Wise
What the bloody hell are you talking about?

Coldfire
Originally posted by Emma Wise
What the bloody hell are you talking about?
You have to read the first page wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.