Braindead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

papabeard

Cinemaddiction
The Trimark release, with the skull in the mouth, is still in print. The "Braindead" release with the 104 minute Uncut version has been discontinued.

tabby999
i've got the origional release video with bubble pack front! how old school am i! but i want to buy it on dvd

olchik
That's a good idea, but unfortunately I'm a horrible seller, so it won't work for mesad

papabeard
"The Trimark release, with the skull in the mouth, is still in print. The "Braindead" release with the 104 minute Uncut version has been discontinued."

In the UK we dont have the Dead Alive cover, but I believe both the uncut version and the one below have been discontinued.

tabby999
i havn't seen it around but i'm looking none the less. the VHS in aus is worth like $50

Nevermind
Originally posted by tabby999
i havn't seen it around but i'm looking none the less. the VHS in aus is worth like $50

*spits out coffee*

Where the hell is that?!

tabby999
if you lose any places (i.e Videoland or other rental place) normally its only $20 or so to pay for it. i lost 3 movies, the two DVDs were $20 and $30, the VHS of Braindead, $50

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.