The heart of darkness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkSwordsLady
ok im sort of new 2 this so sorry if i get a bit lost

Basic background 2 the story: All started with light and dark. As the 2 clashed in battle shadow was born. as shadow was of both it couldn't be with ever so ask light and dark 2 create the elements. Which light and dark did. Earth can first and took the form a the horse in all his glory, then came Wind which took the form of the dragon king of the skys, Water then followed her 2 brothers in the form of a young maiden, Fire was born in the shape of the felion playful ashe was, and finaly came the 5th element the youngest sister her form forgotten through time as she was, but her guardiends lived on.

As all has started and all must end. But how is yet to be decided.

THe story is set in a medieval type world. Theres lots of gods, demi gods, mortal, immortal of all different races.

pm me if your interested or have any questions

Let the story begin

riku-chan
Originally posted by DarkSwordsLady
ok im sort of new 2 this so sorry if i get a bit lost

Basic background 2 the story: All started with light and dark. As the 2 clashed in battle shadow was born. as shadow was of both it couldn't be with ever so ask light and dark 2 create the elements. Which light and dark did. Earth can first and took the form a the horse in all his glory, then came Wind which took the form of the dragon king of the skys, Water then followed her 2 brothers in the form of a young maiden, Fire was born in the shape of the felion playful ashe was, and finaly came the 5th element the youngest sister her form forgotten through time as she was, but her guardiends lived on.

As all has started and all must end. But how is yet to be decided.

THe story is set in a medieval type world. Theres lots of gods, demi gods, mortal, immortal of all different races.

pm me if your interested or have any questions

Let the story begin
i like the idea. when will you post the first part?

DarkSwordsLady
dont know i was hoping to have some1 write it with me but as no1 seems to want to i'll get it started

riku-chan
i will write, but i wanted to see you write first.

DarkSwordsLady

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.