Online manga

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkSwordsLady
any1 know any online readable manga site, iv been looking bet all the 1s i find dont seem to work

can any1 help PLEASE *gets on knees and begs*crybabycrybabycrybaby

demon_fox
there is always megatokyo.com, misfile.com, sorethumbsonline.com
and if you just search "online manga" there should be a lot of results.

DarkSwordsLady
my search of online manga just turned up site selling manga or sites that didn't work

but i'll try the 3 u said

thanks 4 posting*HUG*

SamuraiSquirrel
nerd, you have to put qoute around the words, otherwise it will give you every result containing the words online and manga.

DarkSwordsLady
tryed and it just came up with sites that didn't work anymore so tongue

Lumenesca
I'd say Syuura, but they MYSTERIOUSLY DISSAPPEARED! So now I'd say Sakura-crisis.net

sai12
Try...

anime-souce.com

They have several good manga up there.....

DarkSwordsLady
thank people i'll try them

*hugs 4 helping*

terren3i
Hi guys, I'm currently working for a collab manga as an graphci artist, if you guys interested you can visit our official post in this forum

mangaworkshop.net , under "official update for collab 1 Mesmerised". The current team is trying to improve the way to read online manga, so its prettty much experimental, but the new chapter's quality is quite good ^ ^ (by comparing anything out there) though it could be a bit violent, think of Naruto/DB's level

btw, this is one of the wallpapers I made for them

yerona.com/ebayimg/meswp1s.jpg

melenor
i wish i had thought of this alright i have2 sites that i like and i am looking for places i can download manga
1. narutofan.com (o this is for downloading)
2.http://www.mangaviewer.com/ (this is really good)
and the reason why some don't work is that there wehre A. found doing something illegel B. don't have a server anymore that all i can think of why. and good luck.

Spelljammer
Zelda Universe has Zelda manga translated, but who wants to read crappy Zelda manga?

I read Hentai Playground's translated manga sometimes.. They're realiable..

melenor
2 questions what Hentai Playground and where do i find there translated manga?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.