10 Toughest Superheros

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheKahn
Here is how wizard ranked them:

http://www.silver-surfer.us/Top10list/Top10List.htm

10. Hulk
9. Firestorm
8. Porfessor X
7. Spawn
6. Dr. Strange
5. Flash
4. Wonder Woman
3. Superman
2. Thor
1. Silver Surfer

Agree or Disagree?

Scoobless
this has been done a few times

a lot of people don't agree with the order or the content of that list

Mainstream
yeah God like Cable would beat all their @sses...(but Silver Surfer) but for the time when the list came out it's pretty good.

TheKahn
sorry, didn't mean to repeat no

Mainstream
Originally posted by TheKahn
sorry, didn't mean to repeat no

don worry bout it gambit_sm

olympian
The 10 list varies according to pll and how they view the rantings. There isent one universial list to that.

I for example would use guys that arent even in that list, like Hercules, Green Lantern and Captain Marvel.

Scoobless
Kree Cpt Marvel, Photon Marvel, Shazam Marvel or Genis Marvel?

roughrider
Strange should be a bit higher; only someone with-mystic base powers could get around the crimson bands of cyrrotak, but otherwise I think it's accurate.

who?-kid
When it comes down to these kinds of lists, Wizard is overrated.

Solidus Snake
i think supes should be above thor

but its fair to me

Mainstream
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
i think supes should be above thor

but its fair to me

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Supes more powerful than Thor? this...can not be?

Solidus Snake
i find supes is above thor in versatility. he is faster by far, has more durability, and has natural flight.

although i believe thors hammer hits harder than his fists, thors lack of durability and speed should make him a victim

from my knowledge of the two characters, i feel supes could get in about 5-10 hits for thor's one hit.

correct me if im wrong

bring facts please

Mainstream
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
i find supes is above thor in versatility. he is faster by far, has more durability, and has natural flight.

although i believe thors hammer hits harder than his fists, thors lack of durability and speed should make him a victim

from my knowledge of the two characters, i feel supes could get in about 5-10 hits for thor's one hit.

correct me if im wrong

bring facts please

I'm just saying Thor a god...Superman isn't a god right? and Thor uses Magic one of Supes weaknesses right?

leonheartmm
1.SENTRY
2.NATE GREY
3.CABLE
4.DR STRANGE
5.GENIS VELL
6.QUAYSAR
7.INVISIBLE WOMAN
8.BLACKBOLT
9.ADAM WARLOCK

and these are bonified superheroes. costume n al, not part time, not people with just potential.

leonheartmm
dc

1 the phantom stranger
2.superman
3.green lantern
4.martian manhunter
5. flash
6.wonderwoman
now who else os there,

olympian
"Kree Cpt Marvel, Photon Marvel, Shazam Marvel or Genis Marvel"

DC Captain Marvel. But Genis or Photon can make the list as well for example. Others like Black Bolt and Warlock would be in mine.

"i find supes is above thor in versatility. he is faster by far, has more durability, and has natural flight."

Thats not superior versability. Thats having some physical advantages. Thor its more versatible. When you use Godforces, Godblasts, Ability to defleact other range attacks, radiation absorsion, ability to decrese your size, battle field removall etc you - bring - more to the table than Superman does. Same with Surfer.

"although i believe thors hammer hits harder than his fists, thors lack of durability and speed should make him a victim"

Thor does have super speed. Enough to see Superman attacking. About the durability, Wonder Woman has less than Thor and she does just fine, doesnt she.

roughrider
Take a look at the site; Wizard put limtis by stating this is for figures below Highfather/Skyfather level, and apparently no out-and-out villans.

Solidus Snake
Originally posted by olympian
"Kree Cpt Marvel, Photon Marvel, Shazam Marvel or Genis Marvel"

DC Captain Marvel. But Genis or Photon can make the list as well for example. Others like Black Bolt and Warlock would be in mine.

"i find supes is above thor in versatility. he is faster by far, has more durability, and has natural flight."

Thats not superior versability. Thats having some physical advantages. Thor its more versatible. When you use Godforces, Godblasts, Ability to defleact other range attacks, radiation absorsion, ability to decrese your size, battle field removall etc you - bring - more to the table than Superman does. Same with Surfer.

"although i believe thors hammer hits harder than his fists, thors lack of durability and speed should make him a victim"

Thor does have super speed. Enough to see Superman attacking. About the durability, Wonder Woman has less than Thor and she does just fine, doesnt she.

that was my fault there....after i said supes has more versatility, i should have put "and" he is faster than thor etc

vesatility: heat vision, unmatched healing factor (exc hulk), cold breath, xray & telescopic vision.

what i feel will be the reason supes can beat thor is that supes is noble/pure enough to wield his hammer. he stood up to asmodel's magic and powers so he can stand up to thors.

i never said thor had no superspeed, i said that supes is by far faster.
as for durability...bullets cause thor minor irritation, if supes wasnt aware of it, he wouldnt even know he was shot

thor+ bullet = minor irritation
thor + supes fist = severe internal bleeding

thor is lucky hes a God or else supes would liquefy him

yahman
1. Silver Surfer
2. Black Bolt
3. Strange
4. G.L. (Hal)
5. Superman
6. Cable
7. Martian Man hunter
8. Thor
9. Sentry
10. Shazam

Thor would win be unbeatable if was a bit less clue less and Moljnir was depicted as a powerful as storm breaker was.

Mainstream
Originally posted by yahman
1. Silver Surfer
2. Black Bolt
3. Strange
4. G.L. (Hal)
5. Superman
6. Cable
7. Martian Man hunter
8. Thor
9. Sentry
10. Shazam

Thor would win be unbeatable if was a bit less clue less and Moljnir was depicted as a powerful as storm breaker was.

I like your list...so that's regular Cable right?

olympian
"that was my fault there....after i said supes has more versatility, i should have put "and" he is faster than thor etc"

The best you can say is that in physical stats he has the advantage in some areas. Versability its the amount of attacks one has. And different ways to pull things off. Thor has more in this case.

"vesatility: heat vision, unmatched healing factor (exc hulk), cold breath, xray & telescopic vision"

Wich arent more than what Thor can pull, wth his godly energy and hammer attacks.

"what i feel will be the reason supes can beat thor is that supes is noble/pure enough to wield his hammer. he stood up to asmodel's magic and powers so he can stand up to thors"

One misconception is that Superman falls right away near magic. He doesnt. He will get hurt in some shots tho. And about weilding the hammer its not a "pure" issue per se. But rather one of worthiness in the eyes of Odin. From what we saw so far he doesnt have it.

"i never said thor had no superspeed, i said that supes is by far faster.
as for durability...bullets cause thor minor irritation, if supes wasnt aware of it, he wouldnt even know he was shot"

I know you didnt Snake, but i took the opportunity since from what i gather some do and might think he has nothing in speed. Superman has more but not on a level where he totally smokes Thor.

"thor+ bullet = minor irritation
thor + supes fist = severe internal bleeding "

This comparation doesnt work. Not on comics at least. Thor has only felt irritation by Bullets under some writer(s). Like Busiek. He has been show to shrugged it off like it was nothing before.

Besides Wonder Woman is more vulnerable and she takes Supes punches well enough to continue a fight. And winning like theyr last one.

Oh. And that last part? If Superman wasent powered because of our sun Thor would make short work of him cool

golem370
What is godlike Cable all about.

yahman
Originally posted by Mainstream
I like your list...so that's regular Cable right?

Umm i kind of meant God like... but he could move up a place or two.

K3VIL
thor+ bullet = minor irritation

ROTFL
What?Thor took power cosmic blasts from Thanos, SS, Firelord, etc.
Bullets are like a lollypop to him.

Solidus Snake
its what it said in his stats dude

anyway olympian...

im not saying thor isnt curable and would go down with one hit. its just taht blow for blow, i think supes would do more damage.

then again thor has a hammer and big muscles smile

i still think supes would win tho :P

Tron
Moving

long pig
1. Sentry
2.Surfer
3.Strange
4. Superman
5.Thor
6. Cap Marvel (D.C)
7.GL Hal
8.Flash
9.Manhunter
10.Wonder Woman
11.Orion

jplatinum
You left off the ultimate.
Batman almighty

willRules
I think Xavier should be high up on the list...........

Draco69
Not hardly. Too many speedsters.

yahman
Originally posted by long pig
1. Sentry
2.Surfer
3.Strange
4. Superman
5.Thor
6. Cap Marvel (D.C)
7.GL Hal
8.Flash
9.Manhunter
10.Wonder Woman
11.Orion

haha my team beats yours !!!!!!!!!

1. Silver Surfer
2. Black Bolt
3. Strange
4. G.L. (Hal)
5. Superman
6. Cable
7. Martian Man hunter
8. Thor
9. Sentry
10. Shazam

although they are pratically the same sad

armandovalles
In terms of power:
10. Wonder Woman
9. Hal Jordan
8. Shazam
7. Thor
6. Superman
5. Hyperion
4. Silver Surfer
3. Gladiator
2. Sentry
1. Genis-Vell

In terms of greatness:
10. Hyperion
9. Sentry
8. Genis-Vell
7. Gladiator
6. Silver Surfer
5. Wonder Woman
4. Hal Jordan
3. Thor
2. Shazam
1. Superman

K Von Doom
The ten "toughest" is a different list.

This list is for the "most powerful"

Mindship
1. Silver Surfer
2. Superman
3. Thor
4. Dr. Strange
5. Wonder Woman

I'm not sure how I would rank the rest, though I am 99.987% sure I would not include Flash in this list. I wonder why Wizard didn't mention Batman Prepared, since a lotta people think Bats Prepped can take anyone but God?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.