Let's Start A Review Thread Here! Im Asking For Your Help!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pointinel

Pointinel
cmon guys

this'll be fun and helpful!

Tha C-Master
http://www.rpg2knet.com/wtf/noob.jpg

Tha C-Master
Jk p stick out tongue

Pointinel
anybody else? cmon i thought this is a good idea!

Pointinel
i really thought this is a good idea

sad

colossus17
Originally posted by Pointinel
i really thought this is a good idea

sad

its all golem370's fault .........

Tha C-Master
http://www.rpg2knet.com/wtf/suck.jpg

big grin

Pointinel
please let me be nigga

I do what I can do when I can do it
Feel how I feel when I feel what I'm feelin
Live how I live it's only cause I been through it
Learn to try it like to eat it and shit it's nuttin to it

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by colossus17
its all golem370's fault ......... You still hopelessly in love with golem then?

Why does pointinel keep coming on my threads?

armandovalles
Yea ill help. I think each member should pick their favorite book and they are assigned to that one. Thats how i think this should be done so i pick Ultimate FF.

Scoobless
i don't get my comics on a weekly basis (in fact, now that i think about it.... i haven't been to the store in weeks)

so i won't have all the latest up to date titles.... otherwise i'd help

Pointinel
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Why does pointinel keep coming on my threads?

dude you serious? your thread? please dont flatter yourself, geek-ass.

i didnt want to say this to you because i think it will hurt your feelings, but....

you are a fukking LOSER son.

look at your *****-ass stats:

and you call yourself "official fanboy slayer." LOL! the what? youre a regular cornball huh?

youre an attention whore, that's why you always tell people your leaving. anybody with a pair of testicles would've kept his word already. and now im just gonna ignore you, you're shit to me. you hear me young'n? you're a loser, get over it or just leave. i didnt cause it, it's not my fault, now stopfollowing me around.

KNOW THY PLACE.

Pointinel

i didnt want to say this to you because i think it will hurt your feelings, but....

and you call yourself "official fanboy slayer." LOL! the what? youre a regular cornball huh?

youre an attention whore, that's why you always tell people your leaving. anybody with a pair of testicles would've kept his word already. and now im just gonna ignore you, you're shit to me. you hear me young'n? you're a loser, get over it or just leave. i didnt cause it, it's not my fault, now stop following me around.

KNOW THY PLACE.

Tha C-Master
Please read next post, and leave my thread....

Tha C-Master
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b289/Trppnclark1167/jhf.jpg

manjaro
laughing laughing laughing laughing

Pointinel
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b289/Trppnclark1167/jhf.jpg

corny ass muhfukka

GTFOH! youre LAME!

HAHAHAHA!

Pointinel
Please read next post, and leave my thread....

first of, you better step your pic game up.

stop jackin my style.

and for the 2nd time...

KNOW THY PLACE.

Tha C-Master
Someone had informed me you had been talking shit, something I can't let go unanswered.

Look who's talking accusing me of following them around, noone cares about you OR your shit threads.

Take a look dumbass, you should notice a pattern.

Hurt my feelings, hah!!! Overseas could do anything 10x worse than an idiot over the internet, who is on a debating forum, but can't debate, and therefore relies on stupid comments and pictures ALL the time.

You're a joke.

Says the man who doesn't even live with his kid, and just moved out of his mothers place, I remember that pm you sent me.

I got my shit together for one, and have my own job, you sit on here all day arguing with "losers" just shows how much of a loser you are.

Yep, I got the name on this forum for coming and owning the shit out of the best in such a short period of time.

Don't forget that.

youre an attention whore, that's why you always tell people your leaving.

Always?

You mean the 10000 post joke?

You mean when I left out of a fight, and my friends begged me to come back after 70 odd pms?

Did I make a thread about it? No.

You were reading what I had to say to you which had nothing to do with you.

When I checked a big fight started BECAUSE i left, which is part of why I came back, to shut it up. I don't come on too often, except to own dipshits like yourself who have deluded themselves to be worth my time.

anybody with a pair of testicles would've kept his word already. and now im just gonna ignore you, you're shit to me. you hear me young'n? you're a loser,

I finally got the idiot to ignore me, funny how noone cares about him anyways, and I told you why I came back anways, but since you aren't or CAN'T read, it shouldn't matter.

Now stop coming on my thread dumbass, I like to own the best of them, not pure shit.

All you do is pm your little "friends" to come help you, and they talk shit about you...

get over it or just leave. i didnt cause it, it's not my fault, now stopfollowing me around.

Get over yourself, this is my thread *****, if it weren't for me, you wouldn't even be noticed.

You are always getting into shit that doesn't concern you, and you nutswing like a damn fanboy you are.

Now learn your lesson dipshit, you are the person who grows up and realizes the jokes on you.

KNOW THY PLACE.

The C-Master EARNED his place, so likewise to that.

Go tell your child I said hey, but wait, you can't can you? laughing

http://img302.imageshack.us/img302/3145/owned6yy.gif

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by manjaro
laughing laughing laughing laughing

first of, you better step your pic game up.

stop jackin my style.

and for the 2nd time...

KNOW THY PLACE. Look above, as usual the joke is on you.

I thought tough guy was bad...

Pointinel
^pffffffft @ this f@g

fo real tho'... you scaring me a little bit sonny

you giving me too much attention right now... that's troubling. LOL!

i aint got time 4 this, i just got into a fight with my girl, and after a long hard discussion we quashed it. i cant handle another BITCCH this early in the morning.

so for the friggin 3rd time...

KNOW THY PLACE, DUMMY.

Tha C-Master
Yea pontinel is washed up now, owned like the ***** he is, and I thought he was ignoring me, then calling me a attention whore, quite contradictory. tsktsktsk.

Don't worry chum, I pm'ed this to everyone, incase its closed or deleted. smile

Pointinel
^pffffffft @ this f@g

fo real tho'... you scaring me a little bit sonny

you giving me too much attention right now... that's troubling. LOL!

i aint got time 4 this, i just got into a fight with my girl, and after a long hard discussion we quashed it. i cant handle another BITCCH this early in the morning.

so for the friggin 3rd time...

KNOW THY PLACE, DUMMY.

Tha C-Master
He calls me an attention whore, and we know the best way to get rid of those is to give them attention. smile

Pointinel
He calls me an attention whore, and we know the best way to get rid of those is to give them attention. smile

^LOL! you keep on bringing that! did i hit a nerve? laughing out loud

here's a question, what's the difference between a hoe and CM?

a hoe wont follow you around like a woman scorned after youre done fukkin em up!

this is my last reply (cuz i got a job... bum!) and to keep it short and simple:

it's over clown, you just got owned

Pointinel
end of.

Scoobless
i like this one

big grin

manjaro
please tell me that the one with the car accident that person didnt die

Scoobless
Originally posted by manjaro
please tell me that the one with the car accident that person didnt die

i got sent a link to that car crash one a year ago.... when you play it big on media player it looks pretty damn realistic

don't know if it is or isn't a fake though

sad

Scoobless
one for Battlefield 1942 fans

http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~raza/car-owned.gif

Tha C-Master
Is pointinel done coming on my thread, I'm tired of him following me around.

The car one was fake I believe...

I wouldn't have put it up there.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Scoobless
i like this one

big grin God I need to get some of my "special ones" I'll do it when I get home though...

Hulk Power
^LOL! you keep on bringing that! did i hit a nerve? laughing out loud

here's a question, what's the difference between a hoe and CM?

a hoe wont follow you around like a woman scorned after youre done fukkin em up!

this is my last reply (cuz i got a job... bum!) and to keep it short and simple:

it's over clown, you just got owned

Oh man looks like you just got owned motherfuker. This shit is hilarious....and your girl just dumped your ass...thats even funnier.... laughing

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Hulk Power
Oh man looks like you just got owned motherfuker. This shit is hilarious....and your girl just dumped your ass...thats even funnier.... laughing *high five*
He sounds like the loser once you think about it, living with his mom, no kid, and got dumped

Mustve been talking shit to "idiots" online.

Pointinel
Oh man looks like you just got owned motherfuker. This shit is hilarious....and your girl just dumped your ass...thats even funnier.... laughing

^it's funny how you think i got owned... LOL! but that makes you kinda like a gossiping *****, right?

it's cool tho'... cuz i aint got peeps to back me up

as for cordera what's up with the "high five?" LOL! looks like cordera wants to prove something to me, looks like he needed to know people still thinks he got his balls intact, insecured h0mo.

i asked you this before but you never answered me...

WHEN DOES REALITY START FOR YOU CORDS? OR DOES IT NOT MATTER AT ALL ANYMORE?

Tha C-Master
He's still back the loser, noone likes him nor want him, and he takes it out on me, like its my fault.

He's on the internet calling me a loser, but he wastes his time the same way, does he not realise hes' setting a double standard.

Hulk Power
^it's funny how you think i got owned... LOL! but that makes you kinda like a gossiping *****, right?

it's cool tho'... cuz i aint got peeps to back me up

as for cordera what's up with the "high five?" LOL! looks like cordera wants to prove something to me, looks like he needed to know people still thinks he got his balls intact, insecured h0mo.

i asked you this before but you never answered me...

WHEN DOES REALITY START FOR YOU CORDS? OR DOES IT NOT MATTER AT ALL ANYMORE?

Man you DID get owned. I'm here to support Cordera. I posted here because I felt like it. And you are a freakin loser. You live with your mom, no kid, and got yo' ass dumped by your girl? Yup...that sounds like a loser to me...though you wouldn't know because you're so full of shit.....

Tha C-Master
lol

http://www.rpg2knet.com/wtf/domesticethug.jpg

Pointinel
Man you DID get owned. I'm here to support Cordera. I posted here because I felt like it. And you are a freakin loser. You live with your mom, no kid, and got yo' ass dumped by your girl? Yup...that sounds like a loser to me...though you wouldn't know because you're so full of shit.....

ok first off you got your facts wrong

second, it's not even your damn bussiness talkin bout a man's private life. LOL! and here i am thinking i left queen's behind

but since you feeling kinda gossipy roll eyes (sarcastic) imma let you in a little something bout me wink

i moved out of my mom's the second i got my girl pregnant. my girl and i married and lived together for six months. we was young (i was only 17 back then) so eventually we fell apart because of career decisions.

now, ive been working my ass off ever since. i got a dayjob and attending 2nd year in college while supporting my seed (and keep in mind collecting comics wink) with very little help from my moms. the judge granted me a "3-day in a week" custody of my child, which is very hard to get in NY, unless the person is very responsible and has stable financial status.

so there... that's me in a nutshell, trying to meet ends meet.

if im a loser, fine. but i do try my best to keep afloat in life and keep my head up wherever i go.

now go ahead call me corny

Pointinel
and just for the record i really do feel sad when you and cordera talk about my kid in the boards

i hope you never get separated from your child once you get yours

Scoobless
you had a kid a 17... holy crap.... i'da freaked out if that had happened to me

Pointinel
^yeah

crazy huh?

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Scoobless
you had a kid a 17... holy crap.... i'da freaked out if that had happened to me I would too, I was more mild mannered though, I knew other people who had that problem.

Tha C-Master
and just for the record i really do feel sad when you and cordera talk about my kid in the boards

i hope you never get separated from your child once you get yours stop harassing me then,and I won't harrass you, you came when you just arrived and started at me for no reason.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.