Hercules vs. Spiderman, Wolverine, T'challa, Daredevil, The Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
what do you think ? this combined team against the Prince of Power

olympian
Prep? No Prep? Immortal Herk or not. Golden mace or not.

Without prep for the team and with the Golden Mace, they are going to have problems.

All of them. (altho id pick Spiderman as the last man standing for the team).

Sparkz
Well wolverines given Herculese a run for his money in the past so between him and spidey I think they could take him, not to mention they have Beast, and t'challa, cant realy see DD doing much though.

olympian
The best Wolverine did was to get Herk down. He can give him a run for his money like he does to Hulk. But not beating him. He doesnt show to be on a level to accomplish that on a regular basis.

Spiderman its much more of a threat for me. He is stronger than any of the others, not to mention alot faster. Fast enought to give Herk the trouble. (im talking combat speed here, not running, thats another matter).

Problem is, he will tire sooner or later and Herk will get him down.

Without prep they dont have much of chances. With a plan it can be something else.

snoopdogg
Can Wolverines claws cut Herc like they did Thing?

Draco69
Yes. Possibly. Maybe. Too bad Hercules is far too smart and experienced to let that happen.

snoopdogg
That may be but he has four other guys to worry about.

Some of these guys are quite resourceful also.

Cosmo Kramer
DareDevil cant be counted out that easily. He has fought the Hulk and Wolverine and Spiderman and T'challa.

roughrider
What did Herc ever do to these guys; steal all the women at a Manhatten bar?( See Thread)
The three guys with human-level strength aren't a big problem, though T'challa packing some unusual heat these days, could make it interesting. Comes down to Spidey and Beast going animal to win, but they probably won't. Then Herc will laugh about how fun mortals are and gets a barrel of wine for everyone to celebrate. beer

King KAM
The beast will be the speed, and strength factor which allowsthem to win, along with him and spidey chargin at the same time, herc will be busy, and just like they did to the wrecker, wolverine will keep dealin big damage with the claws until they tire him out.

armandovalles
Herc wins easily.
-He's far stronger than all of these guys put together.
-He has more experience than all of these guys put together.
-He has more determination once he's pissed than all of them put together.
-Most of all, he has far better fighting skills than all of these guys put together.
-Plus even though he's big and strong, he's not slow, his speed and agility rivals Daredevil's probly.

King KAM
Originally posted by armandovalles
Herc wins easily.
-He's far stronger than all of these guys put together.
-He has more experience than all of these guys put together.
-He has more determination once he's pissed than all of them put together.
-Most of all, he has far better fighting skills than all of these guys put together.
-Plus even though he's big and strong, he's not slow, his speed and agility rivals Daredevil's probly.
no

armandovalles
explain to me one thing i said that was false.

olympian
"Can Wolverines claws cut Herc like they did Thing?"

What - cant - Wolverine cut at Marvel?

There is no answer to that since he never did it to him. Herk is more durable than Thing tho. Logan doesnt have what it takes to beat him down alone.

"What did Herc ever do to these guys; steal all the women at a Manhatten bar?( See Thread)"

He doesnt steal. They give theyr numbers.

"Plus even though he's big and strong, he's not slow, his speed and agility rivals Daredevil's probly"

Altho he doesnt use it often hes faster than all of these with perhaps the exception of Spiderman. At running speed he definatly is. At combat? Spiderman its the headache.

"DareDevil cant be counted out that easily. He has fought the Hulk and Wolverine and Spiderman and T'challa."

He also fought Namor but he didnt won.

"That may be but he has four other guys to worry about.

Some of these guys are quite resourceful also"

T`challa especially. But that is if he packs some prep. The firepower he usualy carries with him its not enough.

King KAM
Originally posted by armandovalles
explain to me one thing i said that was false.
You dont own me

jrodslam
Daredevil once knocked Hercules AND Captain America out in less than 5 seconds.

Hercules should win, but going against the likes of Woverine, you never know.

armandovalles
Hercules, in his mortal form, has beaten the shit out of the Thunderbolts all alone. In his recent limited series he was mortal also, (still hasnt gained back his immortality), but has gotten significantly stronger, but is still no where close in strength to his immortal form. In his recnt series he beat the shit out of the New Avengers and the 3 of the Mole Man's monsters all by himself. In his immortal form he's at least 3 times as strong as his recent version so i think he would take them if this is immortal Herc, although if its mortal Herc i think he looses.

olympian
"Daredevil once knocked Hercules AND Captain America out in less than 5 seconds"

Was that after or before he woken up from his wet dream?

"but is still no where close in strength to his immortal form"

In his immortal form he's at least 3 times as strong as his recent version"

Nah, that would be the Hercules that fought the Onslaught Hulk. At least twice as weaker he was. Perhaps more since not one punch fazed the Hulk.

As of now he is close yes. Just not - as - what he was. Yet.

If he wasent i dont think he would have been able to stand with Thor toe to toe against the Exemplars. It was needed the whole gang to get the two down iirc.

Or helping Destroyer going against the whole Dark Gods army to save Odin.

jrodslam
Originally posted by olympian
"Daredevil once knocked Hercules AND Captain America out in less than 5 seconds"

Was that after or before he woken up from his wet dream?

Uhhh, I beleive it was before.

http://img350.imageshack.us/img350/334/ddvscapandherc0vu.th.jpg
http://img350.imageshack.us/img350/9125/ddvswidow5hf.th.jpg

olympian
I may be mistaken. But where does it show Herk being ko there? Down by the shield yes.

But ko by Daredevil? Where.

Altho i gotta say Beast and Cap being appearantly out is impressive.

jrodslam
Herc was ko'd and was just coming to his senses. Down by the shield that Daredevil controled and directed at Herc. Its impressive all together.

Herc still wins though. Im not denying that. Im just saying that you never know with Wolverine and Spiderman around.

Draco69
Originally posted by olympian
I may be mistaken. But where does it show Herk being ko there? Down by the shield yes.

But ko by Daredevil? Where.

Altho i gotta say Beast and Cap being appearantly out is impressive.

That was crap fight. Cap I can swallow. Beast, yes. With great difficulty.

But HERCULES. Thor's Hammer-taking Hercules? Taken down with a ricohet of Cap's shield?

Crap Fight.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Draco69
That was crap fight. Cap I can swallow. Beast, yes. With great difficulty.

But HERCULES. Thor's Hammer-taking Hercules? Taken down with a ricohet of Cap's shield?

Crap Fight.

I agree completely. But thats one thing Daredevil will alwyas have against him. And ill use it whenever need be lol. Its like the Wolverine beating Namor. Or Kyle fighting Deathstroke in h2h? Its a shadow above all their heads, Draco. Sorry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.